Common sense gun reform

So I know a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts but hear me out, guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE! There's no real reason in 2018 for people to own one.
>hurr I need it to protect myself and family
Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
>I need it to overthrow muh oppressive government
Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
>Durr there's more guns now than there ever have been in the past, so you will never get them all.
Well total guns yes there's more, total percentage of the population with guns… Down to about ⅓ of Americans. So most guns are concentrated in the hands of gun crazy redneck white trash. It would be fairly easy to isolate and remove the guns from this crazy MINORITY of the population.
>Most Americans defend the right of the second amendment!
Wrong a poll found 90% wanted more gun control. If our Republic wasn't so backwards we wouldn't need a supermajority to amend the constitution. The founders were too stupid to understand in the modern world you need a flexible system that can change rapidly to meet new needs, like stopping mass shooters from getting assault rifles from Walmart or Leroy and Cletus down the road.
>user we already have gun control! You need a background check when buying a gun!
Wrong if you buy from a private seller you don't need one. Every transfer of a gun SHOULD be tracked and monitored! You may not like it but for the greater good ANY firearm transfer should be at a FFL!
So pol let's be adults now and just agree the second amendment is an archaic not relevant amendment that makes other countries laugh at us and should be repealed ASAP. Don't fall for the (((NRA))) propaganda.

Attached: 6ABD9590-3A51-4867-8163-B41DA63D3580.jpg (1242x1408, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ePkrmwT3c
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia
nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

memeflag. every. single. time.

0/10

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ePkrmwT3c
watch and learn FAGGOT

(((memeflag)))

Attached: kike flags.jpg (107x124, 4K)

sage

> s5mZgGoy

>white are inbred
actually, statistically whites are the group least likely to be inbred. also these two don't even look anything alike. the guy looks like a muddslim mutt. they're prob like 3rd cousins twice removed or some shit. that means literally nothing. it's not even considered inbreeding. obviously they don't share a genepool.

dumbass niggers.

Attached: cosanguinuity black.jpg (650x374, 207K)

SHALL goes in every field

Another Fallen Titan thread.

Jesus didn't you read the memo? This hasn't proven effective, Travis. Stop this shit.

Inbred gun lovers - pity their kids.

Attached: I (7).jpg (500x379, 115K)

NOT

Attached: 1201750945073.jpg (275x400, 46K)

Have to atleat give 1/10 for the pic, skipped past the part with the words though

When it comes to gun rights there is no arguing. I literally don't care about your arguement. You will just keep shit posting while people are buying more guns.

you can see the inbred in their face, there is a reason some people are beautiful, and some butt ugly, and no its not some pretty gene, its the purity of the gene

Is she dating a literal sandnigger?

Attached: tumblr_nevyiseOpu1tanofjo1_500.jpg (500x365, 74K)

>Take a martial arts class, buy a sword or a crossbow. Guns are not necessarily for this. We also have a thing called the police, who you know are required to protect you.
Yeah, these will protect my wife from a rapist who is twice as big as her and also armed, because, you know, criminals don't give a fuck about the law.
Yeah, she's gonna take the phone out, dial the cops and wait for her to answer when a big guy blocks her path and manage to do all that before he grabs her phone and rapes the shit out of her.
Yeah, the cops will appear in a literal second.

>Seriously? They have planes, tanks, drones, chemical weapons, etc. you can't win give up. The ballot box is the only way to solve your problems. That why we, you know vote on things.
Yeah, let's all vote, our votes magically make our government uncorruptable. Yeah, our military will send tanks on its own citizens, that will surely not cause a civil war or foreign support of the poor oppressed people or severe infrastructural damage, yeah. None of the military men will defect and bring that technology with them, no.

>Well total guns yes there's more, total percentage of the population with guns… Down to about ⅓ of Americans. So most guns are concentrated in the hands of gun crazy redneck white trash. It would be fairly easy to isolate and remove the guns from this crazy MINORITY of the population.
Yeah, most of the military personnel that you will use to disarm them are totally not a part of that minority, yeah.

>Wrong a poll found 90% wanted more gun control.
[citation needed]

Bait harder, user.

Attached: 18767939_213383849174693_5340423367580853936_n.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I’m not a shill

Warren v. DC (Washington D.C.)
Court ruled that :
>police ARE NOT OBLIGATED to protect individual citizens, their duty is owed to the public at large.
According to the government, the only person responsible for your safety, is YOU.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_v._District_of_Columbia

>There's no real reason in 2018 for people to own one
What if you're an innocent Israeli settler, but you live near shitskins in the Golan Heights? What if a filthy Palestinian tries to get your hummus or gafelta fish?

Attached: oosDC4a.jpg (1080x1350, 77K)

>that ID
Try harder faggot

>Guns are not necessarily for this.
yes they are, you obviously know nothing

Kill all Jewish and israeli children

>guns were designed for one thing, to KILL PEOPLE!
Yep. People like you.

>SHALL

>ID: Goy

Attached: 1529918816144.jpg (393x391, 100K)

>the police, who you know are required to protect you

I know this is a slide thread, but this is factually incorrect. Police are not legally required to be your bodyguard.

kek works in mysterious ways

>memeflag
But which part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand?

>ID
Yes goy disarm yourselves,.make our job much easier

>goy
Look it pretends to be human guys.

Globally? Sure
Domestically? Lmao in your dreams. I grew up in Georgia, and incest is socially acceptable once you leave the city

>dumb hick can't read
Pottery

>police, who you know are required to protect you.

nytimes.com/2005/06/28/politics/justices-rule-police-do-not-have-a-constitutional-duty-to-protect.html

Attached: 1529936620963.jpg (1242x1315, 150K)

hi blueshare shill, hiding as a memeflag

discredit the founding fathers, and say you have a better way

id stick with the founding fathers

>1 Post by this id

Attached: slide.jpg (488x488, 68K)

The purpose of a gun is to send a high speed projectile through a known path of trajectory.

Killing is merely something it is capable of.

nom nom
>let's be adults
> the police, who you know are required to protect you
believing the police will be there when you need them is the naive Disney world only a few privileged white girls believe in.
>⅓ of Americans
Yeah it is the (illegal nigger firearms; which there can only be guesstimates at) where your problem is at. Those gun hoe trash is the risk factor keeping your soft ass safer than the police.
>poll found 90% wanted more gun control
I bet that poll is more selectively biased than the republic structure you criticize

P.S. aren't confederates suppose to be gun hoe inbred wanks?

>a lot of you polacks are inbred gun nuts

SHALL.

What is the Cheshire home invasion in Connecticut?

>1 post
Oh look, another europoor gun thread!
(pic) why does the degenerate left make everything about sex?

sage

Attached: sage_all_faggots.png (1280x1024, 256K)

Europeans browsing Jow Forums generally aren't anti 2A. You're thinking of shills, which come in any nationality and under any guise.

taking guns from good people don't make bad people stop using, there's a thing called black market moron