DOOM Eternal

This game openly mocks SJW's and the left wing
youtube.com/watch?v=CGq8Ee2gOe4
>The left is portrayed as Holographic lifeless robots who treat the corruption of Earth by demonkind as "all part of the plan" 5:05
>Welcome waves of destructive murderous immigrants (demons) by "helping them transition to their new world" 8:38
>The infamous "melting pot" meme 12:48
>Demon is an Offensive term. Try using "mortally challenged" instead

Where were you when the Right Wing DOOM Squads came?

Attached: doom_eternal_logo_e3_1.jpg (2639x1955, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/96hpzq/the_new_doom_eternal_trailer_is_full_of_weird/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off. Some years ago that would be a Terry Pratchett joke, not a political satire. It's fucking Doom.

Attached: 1445707333411.jpg (900x1350, 147K)

it's just nice to see a video game poke fun at the left once in a while and not the other way around. It makes me think that not all game developers have succumbed to being pussy beta males doing everything feminazis tell them too

I’ll let others buy it first.
See their play through.
If it’s good I’ll consider buying it.

Could just be another way for (((them))) to pander to partisan politics and make money.

also holy shit saved.

From the gameplay it looks fucking retardely fun.

The previous game was good no politics bullshit just pure fun

the last game was shit though, the whole game was basically about locking you in a room with demons until you kill them all and move on the the next room

You can blame D44M for not beign Doom, but it was fun and it didn't want to be like modern FPS. You can be a /vr/fag and still liking nuDoom.
Do you realice you are comparing a game with one of the better vidya ever made?
(I'm a bit drunk, forgive me, grammarnazis)

so? Painkiller did that too. And it is great formula. Wery few games do that these days. Do you want open world doom?

you forgot

>Lets help our friends transition from their old world to their new comfortable one

Attached: 1532704878048.jpg (228x309, 15K)

>"HURR YEARS AGO HURR DURR YEARS AGO DURR DURR "

Years ago a faggot was just a bundle of sticks.

Kek

this. Trumplets and alt-righters are pure cancer that are also annoying faggots who constantly talk politics in FUCKING EVERYTHING!
shut the fuck, I just wanna blow up demons.

>Why don't you let me shoehorming my political ideology REEEEEE
You can suck my delicious cock. You are not better than SJWfags

>if I call them sjws they cant call us sjws
Should've picked a side virgin

the fuck that has to do with anything I wrote?
all I said is that you annoying ass fucks just won't shut the fuck up about politics fucking every place you show up.
that's why no one fucking likes Jow Forums. you just won't shut the fuck up about your bullshit when stepping in other people's turf.

I wasn't convinced until the "demon is an offensive term" line. Based.

12 year old detected. Thats the doom/quake formula you faggot.

Excuse me, Old id games were about level design and clever enemy placement. Just play oldDoom on Ultra-violence and you'll realize how wrong you are.
Talk about politics, not about shit you don't understand

Attached: RZL2ngU.jpg (1066x1314, 169K)

> I just wanna blow up demons.
Um, you better check your privilege sweetie!
They are MORTALLY CHALLENGED. Demon is a very offensive and out dated term in THIS CURRENT YEAR.
I think you need to be taken to a HELL enrichment centre.

Attached: antiwhite-bbc4.png (619x740, 298K)

fukin saved

>that's why no one fucking likes Jow Forums.
Everyone likes Jow Forums

I hope this game has decent MP and mod tools

>locking you in a room with demons
You haven't played a single game of doom, you know why? Because it's the demons that are locked with the DOOM slayer not the other way around.

>won't shut the fuck up about politics

Are.you lost?

I know the game looks cool.
I just want “scouts” to see what’s ahead before I make a commitment to a “pandering” game.

why's he wearin' a dress

that's what makes DOOM fun actually

>"The uncomfortable truth is the the white race is the most violent and oppressive force of nature on Earth."
THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT, TOOTS.

Attached: freedom_lover.jpg (634x680, 73K)

Get operation arrowhead.
You get to kill real demons in that.

Attached: beevis-and-butthead.jpg (1148x664, 58K)

Good. Now bow down to your Godking, nonwhites.

Attached: smug.png (242x321, 118K)

Friendly reminder that Doom is a game for based individualists fighting against the collective

Attached: 1715322.jpg (409x409, 23K)

These game conferences are fucking cringe

Wrong. You're not locked in a room with demons. Demons are locked in a room with YOU

Attached: 1533781423814.jpg (600x338, 24K)

>invasion mechanics
So can I summon friends and gank dumb invaders?

That fear driven republican lizard brain on full display in this thread.

RIP N TEAR

why is this game being shilled so much?

I don't think it's mocking the left, it's just not nakedly pandering to them. Which, I guess, is nice.

UNTIL IT IS DONE

((they)) want your money.
they also shill against classic doom and mods for it.

Cuz it's redpilled in that you play as a white man (likely christian) killing demons and subhuman mutants. Also this game is mocking political correctness and making the SJW's seethe with rage.

BASED AS FUCK

BASED
not based

YOU'RE HUGE

THAT MEANS YOU HAVE HUGE GUTS

>muh ESS JAY WOBBLEYOUS
this shit is pointless, while they are taking over your country you cheer over some videogame made by the developers of Wolfenstein: Dildapocalypse. Good job retards.

There is no button in DOOM to turn the other cheek or submit to martyrdom, so I can't say the doom slayer is much of a christian.

Yeah, yeah, you think christians can stand up and fight blah blah blah... end of the day Jesus flipped a few tables, REEE'd at some random jews, and then got absolutely BTFO in the worst way. He was basically a sperg and the divine aspects so many attribute to him should go to literally any other figure in his story. Personally, I like Pilate.

bingo, thought technically it's only the same publisher.

>melting pot
Goddamn the life out of every single last Jew for their melting pot policies.

Attached: 93847597637486875364875.jpg (2371x3828, 3.77M)

why dont you devs make a game where I white christian american is defending his land from a horde of illegal spics?

i'll buy that.

>man this game funny, the libs will be so pissed! fucking based!

Attached: 1526143352967.jpg (265x308, 91K)

>Demon is an Offensive term. Try using "mortally challenged" instead
Timestamp pl0x

>western game
>good

Attached: 1464142231403.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Hello, Jow Forums

I hate this fucking site and the plague of r/the_donald retards caring about muh SJWs, I bet people like those unironicaly watch ben shapiro videos

You're right, Terry Pratchett got there first, and by God he got there right. RIP TP. Feet of Clay best book.

that sounds fuckin rad

It's funny how literally two just random jewish concepts have become so culturally ingrained into what's "America":
"Give me your poor and tired" - Just a poem written by a jewish woman from New York
"Melting pot" - Literally just a play from some random jew

Still liberals like to talk about these things as if they trump the fucking constitution. It's subversion on a level that would make even a soviet commissar blush.

SJW is a term used by someone who is still digesting the red pill, just ignore it and move on, don't be TRIGGERED by it.

There's a thread here for this:viral marketing

Thanks, I just bought the game on this recommendation.

It was really sickening to make this realization as an American. All of the stuff that felt so contradictory to what made America successful... almost all of it is directly from a Jewish source, figure, or movement.

its the same as the original doom 4 with SAMuel HaYDEn calling the demon invasion a 'minor setback' and the game poking fun at the UAC only now extended to the goverment

also this is a vidya thread , please keep it in /v/

Attached: sam_hyde_magical_boy_by_negroslayer420-dappi1b.png (817x507, 467K)

I miss Terry....

It's the same thing over here with the Socdems and their "welfare". So many are indoctrinated into thinking the country didn't exist until the Socdem dominance.

many just stay at this point and waste away by promoting "clasical liberalism", just look at scrotum of mossad and the like subcriber base. Just a bunch of gay nigger saboteours

This started mainly in the late 60's and the 70's when the state was inflated massively and taxes rose astronomically. 1968 - 1969 are fucking cursed years of baby boomerism.

You say that like it's a bad thing thing.

>I just want to blow up demons

No you don't. You don't even like first person shooters.

They're just pandering because their Niggers Punching Nazis game was a flop. Don't believe their lies.

Attached: ..png (600x555, 281K)

Even though Carmack is no longer involved in Doom, id like to think his anti-PC legacy lives on with the franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=vzmbW4ueGdg

They may stay at that point, but it's better than them staying on the left. I'll take classical liberals over gommies any day.

This.

no if they keep countersignaling nationalists

The trailer is causing major asspain. Love it.

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-11 10.56.19.png (1264x1648, 446K)

It's a shitty fucking formula.

It's not the doom formula you dumb fuck faggot. It's the serious same formula. Did you ever play doom 1&2 you fucking underage newfaggot?

Yep. 1968 was actually the major turning point in USA as well.

Countersignalling nationalists is fine as long as it's not their main focus like Benji "this is epic" Shapiro.

>the libs are so pissed!
well, I called it

>Countersignalling nationalists is fine
no its not you stupid nigger, go back to watch some dank dinesh dsouza SJW PWND CUMPILATION

Carmack is a functioning psychopath, though. He's been evaluated by psychiatrists and feels no empathy for other people.

>NO FUN ALLOWED
who made you hall monitor?

I want to know what we get to shoot the BFG 10k at

Tumblr prime?
The Ham planet?
Some random spot to safely discharge?

>muh fun
typical bugman defense

>people that never would have played DOOM get mad at the people who would play DOOM for enjoying the humor that makes DOOM even more fun
Why weren't these people complaining about all the nazi killing in Wolfenstein, the leftist version of Doom? Is anyone surprised?
They'll whine about anything. Honestly it's like reading a newspaper... read one and you read them all.
this
I'll take zero liberals myself... a classical liberal is either a nationalist in denial or a progressive in disguise.

Attached: come on now.jpg (338x305, 34K)

Yes, it is.

Attached: 1505331485056.jpg (1394x1349, 441K)

Well shit dude. If they are it means the developers at iD must be doing it right

Attached: 1534004976381.png (592x593, 92K)

Got a source on that? From what I recall, he has pretty bad assburger syndrome and was once caught stealing computer stuff from school. But that was when he was a kid, and is not the same as being a psychopath.

that's a nice fantasy. Reality is you have no incentives, just tax cuts for billionaires and more jew worship. But DUDE THAT DANK JOKE XD

What they don't understand is that in Doom all this jokes are basically a part of a background static. They don't really add or influence the plot/lore that much. In the last Wolfenstein game it was THE MAIN IDEA that you punch ebil nazis.

Stop with the DOOM advertising already.

No they fuckin don't lmao. I come to this board occasionally to shitpost and the culture here and general vibe is different from most other boards, its really strange.

WTF guys I thought we wanted politics to stay out of our video games?!!

>reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/96hpzq/the_new_doom_eternal_trailer_is_full_of_weird/

Leftists are already getting pissed off.

11:20

Maybe they learn from Wolfstein that most of SJW dont like to play games

you probably vote democrat just to show it those damn t_d people. with friends like you who needs enemies

>White people "oppress" everyone = greatest nations on Earth.
>Other people oppress everyone = authoritarian shitholes.
It's science.

he speaks the truth, my friend. don't shoot the messenger