Space force

I have yet to see a single argument defending why we need a space force. Billions of dollars are supposedly going to be sent for this new branch in the military, but why? Someone redpill me on this subject. It makes no fucking sense to me.

Attached: 49CD6F1E-0BFD-4A9C-AF03-8D75A5413178.png (1200x724, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G8-j7BsKens
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Strategic_Support_Force
businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-space-mining-asteroid-platinum-2017-4
youtu.be/kSIVtPhXT-g
foxbusiness.com/markets
google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-space-force-may-protect-assets-worth-billions-of-dollars-neil-degrasse-tyson.amp
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Glenn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

to defend israel

Because it's cool.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpMWDGDlHPo

Attached: becauseitscool.png (471x384, 216K)

It's cool

I thought liberals cared about science and space exploration and shit and now they claim to hate it

Not an argument.
What is Israel doing that we need to cut $27billion in education, housing, and food stamps and spend $8bil on the space force?

If we don’t spend that money somewhere the blacks will demand we spend it on feeding their unproductive children

You have got to have a military budget, you can only blow up so much here before the planet dies.

Space is endless, billions of stars to destroy .

>Not an argument.
Sure it is.

Attached: usa usa usa.webm (1280x720, 792K)

rebelling against the jewish homeworld

Nothing about this says space exploration.

Flint still has no water. Why don’t we start helping the country rather than starting a military branch in space? There’s literally nothing out there. why do we need to fight nothing?

To develop new technologies that trickle down into the civilian sector. Also astroid harvesting could be a viable way of acquiring rare minerals in the future.

But fuck science. Let's just give up on space and feed and house a bunch of lazy fucks until the sun burns out.

Attached: 1533538130112.jpg (500x730, 145K)

It’s only a matter of time until we colonize other planets. Need to have a space force to control space. We will look back and thank this man.

youtu.be/G8-j7BsKens

Attached: 0196D9FB-E6EE-462E-A3A4-E79B4EDB90FD.jpg (692x1037, 135K)

the flint water crisis is something that has to be solved at the city level. why should the federal government get involved in it?

If you want to have military operations in space you need:
1) Personnel trained for operations in space, that means increasing astronaut recruitment and training.
2) The capability to readily deploy personnel to space, that means improving our manned spaceflight capability.
3) Infrastructure to support said personnel, that means more stations, that means refueling depots, that means more ground support for space operations.

All three of which are good for space exploration.

space jews

And there's still starving children in Africa. What's your point?

The tenth amendment is dead in the eyes of liberals.

Google Carol Rosin and Werner von Braun for more info. Basically you’ll find a story from Rosin that Von Braun told her that aliens, or rather the government posing as an alien invasion will be the next great tragedy that man will have to go up against in an effort to unify man under a one world government. I don’t really buy it – but it’s an interesting possibility that I could see some deep cabal fomenting.

>And there's still starving children in Africa.
You know what, fuck it, double the space police budget.

>thinking about millions of years in the future when the sun will blow up
>doesn’t care about the shitty current state our country is in
Exactly why do we need these “valuable minerals” when they can be found here on earth? What technology? You have no idea what is going on in the astrophysic/engineering field. Pence literally said nothing about what you said, but rather for fighting in space.

there is no space its all a scam
Trump knows and is going to use the money for something else

Just another way to transfer public money to private corporations

Why are you bringing up another country’s problem.

Better to give more funds to NASA than that farefetched bs

Why are you bringing up problems for local government to deal with?

other countries are already well on the way to space forces. are you saying we shouldn't compete because you think it's pointless?

think of it this way, trump saw that the nasa or general space exploration budget has been in the shitter since the end of the cold war ie no race to win after that. trump wants to expand are reach. and whats a good way to get funding back? idk maby by taking a giant portion of the military budget and feeding into a new military branch. and i know your gunna try to bring up the fact that "why dont we just fund nasa more?" it isnt that easy bud. the pres can only do so much when it comes to budget. by doing this it gives the DOD aswell as the civil pop to an incentive to have more space exploration, nothing sells aswell as national patriotism.

Attached: 1517980198221.jpg (962x643, 138K)

Humans controlled the seas to control what happened on the land.
then in WW1 and 2 we controlled the air to control the land and sea.
controlling at least the space around earth controls land,sea, and air.

They are not and we no one even has the capability to have fighting soliders up there

protect our satellites

We already have AF space command. If we wanted more technology we would be funding NASA, not starting a whole new branch.

Here's the argument
You have to first accept the presupposition that mankind expanding to space (or attempting to) is inevitable. I don't think many people regardless of ideology would disagree with this.
Therefore, the idea of beginning preparations to have a framework in place for America to be the leaders of this expansion is a benefit to America. Even if we can't send large numbers of people to space yet, in the future (probably sooner than you'd think) we will be able to. This is just like the space race to put man on the moon, except we're getting a head start. I guarantee you that if we create a dedicated space force, other major powers will follow suit. China will not allow us to be uncontested.
At the end of the day, mankind going to space is inevitable, and a space force is basically just starting to prepare for that.

NASA are hacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/People's_Liberation_Army_Strategic_Support_Force

what do you think this is? why should we let china get ahead of us on this?

NASA is fucked. Diversity hiring and Moslem outreach have left NASA barely functional. It's held together by a rapidly aging generation of the White men who joined up originally.

>doesn’t care about the shitty current state our country is in
What logic are you trying to use? Did someone tell you we were spending all of our money on space and nothing else, from now on? Do you think SF will be funded by diverting funds from welfare programs?

>Do you think SF will be funded by diverting funds from welfare programs?
I like the way you think.

good reference

Because aliens, duh!!

Pros:
-Asteroid mining, cheap metal in space to help build stations and more ships.
-Complete control of the earth via threat of orbital bombardment with kinetic weapons.
-Help lead humanity into space, ensuring its spread across the galaxy.

Cons:
literally none.

businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-space-mining-asteroid-platinum-2017-4

Us protects its economic interests and trade. Those have sway in the economy are no interested.
>move over petrodollar, we astrodollar soon

now* interested

space jews are coming back

it makes more sense when you imagines satellites vs satellites, instead of space troopers vs space troopers

Ground control to President Trump

Israel is our greatest ally and we should all be willing to die protecting them. So just cool it with the antisemetic remarks.

youtu.be/kSIVtPhXT-g

Because ayy lmaos are real and we need to gear up to defend ourselves from the xeno scum

Attached: 3CAE2464-EEEA-41DB-A6EB-E3E0B506EBE6.png (800x600, 14K)

Someone showed Trump this photograph.

Attached: Apollo 15 - Wrecked Space Ship.jpg (3246x327, 296K)

>tfw Fallout 4 gets it 100% right and this is the future

Attached: Museum_of_Freedom_Mural.jpg (2000x400, 192K)

Control of space will be a major political issue in the 21st century. Don't think of lasers and
Star Wars bullshit. Think of countries taking
down enemy satellites vital for communication.

China is really getting into space exploration.
Hence, the US government are concerned
with what this might mean for their security
in the future.

we're floating on a flat earth

Alright goy let me give this to you as simply as I can
There's aliens

Attached: IMG_2387.jpg (566x912, 60K)

>cheap metals in space
>thinks going into space to mine for minerals is cheap

>kill your enemies from space.

Imagine Rods from God being able to hit any place on the planet within minutes. Extreme destruction without the negative environmental impact from nukes.

Plus its good for your economy I guess. Military industrial complex and so on...

Space is not what you're being told. The Space Force will be used to fight demons (aliens are demons). Trump is unironically building an army to fuck the Cabal's demonic rulers

Certainly cheaper than moving materials out of earth's gravity well into space.

I think it boils down to America basically cementing its place as the dominant world power

Nothing wrong with a little space arms race. China and Russia will be doing the same soon.

Innovation.

The jet age was reflected in American culture, the space age was reflected in American culture, and the Space Force age of the God Emperor will be reflected in human culture for eternity.

Fpbp
Trump is mentally impaired, the airforce already acts as space force.

Unless we colonise other planets and have running convoys and space becomes public, we don't need a space force.

Hell, even then we don't need a space force. If we have ballistic missiles and military bases in Mars were safe and sound

It being cheaper than another method doesn’t make it necessarily cheap

>lmao if we pour billions into creating dumphs very own space marines everyone will gain from it
>what do you mean space agencies are a thing??

We need a space force to knock our rival nations satellites and stuff out of orbit.
The future includes rods from god and only United States of America should have them.

Attached: 1533182987853.gif (224x232, 1.77M)

and Trump has to protect them?

friendly reminder for all the brainlets

The Mars Mission, The Mars Colony NEEDS armed personnel. What do you utter BRAINLETS think is going to happen ? The US is just going to send MARINES into space !? No. These men need to not only be soldiers but the best astronauts their country can produce. The fact that leftist scum can't grasp this is just another nail in the coffin for their movement, more youth will swing right just on this topic alone because SPACE IS COOL.

Now, you understand: THE MARS MISSION NEEDS SOLDIERS, THE MARS COLONY NEEDS SECURITY

THAT SECURITY = SPACE FORCE

Attached: 1500156232152.jpg (1099x1000, 345K)

This, unless they build refining facilities in space and some kind of space elevator, which would be expensive af

Didn't the government admit to ufos recently and nobody cared?

Why do we need a space force to knock down satelitties. I guarantee you we have the tools necessary to do that from land, sea, and air.

>Why do we need control of space?
>Lol, let's just stay on this one planet where our species could easily go extinct lmao

Attached: __astolfo_fate_apocrypha_and_fate_series_drawn_by_mashima_sumachi__5a89a0aa62e2fa5c20336a615fb6c92c. (531x777, 222K)

Protect them from what? Aliens?

foxbusiness.com/markets

I dont care about lazy people who live on welfare generation to generation. They are holding everyone else in America back. This country was built on improving your own situation, not leaching off the government.

Attached: 1533870021198.jpg (1200x799, 224K)

google.com/amp/s/www.foxbusiness.com/politics/trumps-space-force-may-protect-assets-worth-billions-of-dollars-neil-degrasse-tyson.amp

it's the space wall mate

Other humans.

Yeah they did, but it could be a psyops. Although it is strange how John "Skippy" Podesta was so enthusiastic about UFOs.

Attached: poze-imagini-amuzante-haioase-59d044ae4b07a.jpg (700x943, 89K)

>easily go instinct
How so? Sun won’t blow up for millions of years. No one even cares about pollution created by man. So instead of solving the issue, we run away from it? Who’s to say humans won’t go instinct easily in space?

>Protect them from what? Aliens?

Demons

Attached: DOOMGuy.png (414x600, 491K)

Maybe NASA got fucked when all of its funding was pulled.
>muh white men shoved out
Research companies hire a bunch of poos and asians because a lot of them are REALLY FUCKING GOOD

Today humanity can fly in the skies because ww1niggers were pouring billions of modern day dollars into ineffective warplanes which could easily get shot down by a guy with a bolt rifle. 30 years later these planes were improved to the point of flying thousands of kilometers without the need to refuel and being an irreplaceable part of a nation's economy
Who knows, maybe this seemingly senseless investment is the push we need to improve our space flight technologies which haven't progressed at all since the cold war ended. Who knows in what ways this could benefit us. This is the future, motherfucker.

Attached: 1532943597761.jpg (800x600, 77K)

>space is cool
More like a vacuum of death where every breath you take depletes a finite supply of oxygen. Stop romanticizing shit like this, we can’t even live under water something we’ve been around our entire existence.

>Why should people leave to the new world instead of staying in the eastern hemisphere?

Attached: 5483b81b29415408a95b03274b325f27.jpg (675x900, 97K)

oh don't build a boat and try and sail around the sea. why take a risk. don't try to fly what are you a white man

I never implied that. You didn’t even answer my question.

>millions of years
if that were true the sun would be a red giant right now and we be fucked anyway.

>doesn't understand the world's greatest innovations come from military projects and that space exploration and science would be an inherent part of Space Force, thus progressing our knowledge of the known universe while out competing foreign powers who would seek to harm the US if they beat us to said knowledge.

Do the world a favor and kill yourself OP

Attached: usa3.gif (902x495, 8K)

You need someone to tell you why it's a good idea to explore space? How fucking stupid are you?

If that were the case, why aren’t they funding NASA

What if there are foreign aliens coming soon

Europe's already dying because of Muslims and basedboys. We can't risk everything going to shit, so we gotta go to other planets and conquer them to preserve humanity. Only high IQ individuals are allowed in space.

Attached: squish_by_bryan_lobdell-d9n5nuf.jpg (600x1015, 158K)

Do I care? Fuck off

That's literally their argument though. All the armed forces do nowadays is destabilize countries who don't play ball with the Jews. Eventually they're going to put orbital kinetic strike equipment up there and combined with hatespeech detecting AI and compulsory GPS tracking be able to take out anyone for expressing anti-semitism.

Attached: muttowar.png (547x626, 17K)

That’s not the point. In the press Pence gave, he mentioned nothing of space exploration. It was all about space being another area such as land and sea for warfare. Space exploration already exists you retard. adding a new military branch won’t suddenly make space exploration a thing.

>The US is just going to send MARINES into space !? No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Glenn
Too late, bitch! We've already been there.

Shitlibs don't care about anything except killing whites. They will take any position, flip flop on any supposed principal, as long as it means whites are further demoralized and replaced.

We gotta mine the oil in space, bruh. It's what the military's for.

Attached: 0hqmiw6etvm01.jpg (2048x2048, 484K)