What went wrong?

What went wrong?
How come he agreed to his gf to him dye his hair?
He did nothing noteworthy nor significant to damage WSJ... Why? If we fight back, they win!?
Why did he adopt the basedboi beard?
Why did he decide to browse Jow Forums after he got his ass handed to him and lost his show on jewtube red?
And why does he larp as a weeb?

I used to like the fella, at least when he used to play games, I'd buy games depending on how well I like his gameplay or whatever.

All he does now is report "news" and do some sort of meme review on the side which he picks up from his Reddit blog
Where is the effort, what went wrong? Was this because of his gf? No, it cant be or is it?... His friends? What is the cause, or is this just the normal outcome you'd expect from a swede?

Attached: blue felix.jpg (236x234, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FpBYaQV8sQ?t=8m1s
youtube.com/watch?v=b037fgPG9Ow
youtube.com/watch?v=UkRDGwmRRHY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I hate Pewds now!

Impregnate Marzia

That faggot is boring, only kids see that idiot.

Hi JIDF. Nervous about his 65 million follwoers?

The worst part is his nigger fiancee

Hi, Felix!

Felix is alright.

Marzia cheated on him, there's a video where she blatantly lies on camera

She's Italian, whiter than you amerimutt

Ya lookin at this, Felix? Redeem yourself. Or has the söi done too much damage on you?

The dude just grew up and learned to love himself rather than what people wanted him to love.

When was this? Besides, he’s from Sweden right? All the men there are kind of girlish, in college that’s how it is, they cry a lot too. Even more than girls. I really like Felix but he even said he dressed up as a girl and went to school as a kid.
That’s how Sweden is, most men are, I don’t know, like little girls. They cry over coffee orders going wrong.

Jow Forums is so fucking stupid

The dude makes a couple of racist jokes and says the word nigger on stream and all of a sudden he supports white ethno-nationalism?

You guys are as dumb as SJWs.

t. italian

>ooba ogga I'm angry because some people dress differently than me
That's how you sound like

why should I give a rat's ass about this guy? never understood his popularity

He still has some good content
youtu.be/2FpBYaQV8sQ?t=8m1s

Attached: 1521396757203.jpg (480x480, 26K)

He looked quite alpha back in the day though. It is so sad how low a man can fall. Now he looks like a skinny dude... He did a tattoo too, right? ahhh...

No one in /pol thinks that, are you retarded, britbong?

Attached: pewdiepie-2014092301263246.jpg (743x496, 26K)

He’s essentially an older brother simulator

Delete this

but he IS annoying, how is this even a question?
And he's a fucking faggot for dying his hair

I didn’t say anything bad, I’m just saying he dressed as a girl so don’t be surprised he acts feminin. I really like him.

You guys are literally his targeted demographics.
This guy follows none of this board's idea.
He's just baiting you into thinking he is "one of the boys", but at the end of the day he's a corporate guy with shekels at stake, if something backfires too much he will cave in like everyone else. Felix isn't here to spread Jow Forums's ideology but rather to exploit it without getting outed as [insert liberal buzzword].
You can see it as franchising your own store without a permit, lucrative but don't get caught

He's a literal who as far as I'm concerned

how do you do, fellow white nationalists

We live in a world where a mediocre, talentless let's player can earn upwards of $12 milion dollars a year. Maybe that's what you want to question.

only faggots like you hate him now he's pretty based. And he uses reddit only because of his normie fanbase

Attached: 27e.gif (547x433, 94K)

she's literally whitter than you mohammad

Did you see his book review about Yukio Mishima
youtube.com/watch?v=b037fgPG9Ow
From the wiki:
>Mishima was active as a nationalist and founded his own right-wing militia

There's more going on and you have to read between the lines because he doesn't want to destroy his business (that other people depend on as well). But of course ((((Jow Forums)))) denies this until he goes full red-pill holohoax mode, because that's the sure way to reach people!

this is a stupid post by a stupid person.
I don't happen to watch him often, but pew pew pewds seems definitively /ourguy, and just genuinely good people... in fact relative to other youtubers, hes *exceptionally good* people
D&C fail, schlomo

Are you retarded, green Japan? He makes shitton of money from any attention he gets, he's a clown.

also fuck off with celeb threads, not politics

I don't hate him, but I can't say that I like how he bends his knees so quickly.

He has done plenty which could destroy any business quite easily in this modern world of ours. But it is not the issue that he talks about Nationalism, or what he needs to do in order to keep his livelihood up.

What many here expected him to do was to fight back because of the position he was in and I am sure quite a few people would've assisted him because of his position.

I am no expert on Sweden but this seems like an exaggeration.

Not everyone needs to fight head-on, it would get messy and burn out before something definitive would happen.

If he introduces nationalism to a new generation, while ridiculing SJWs that's already great win. He's already showing the lying maliciousness of Vice and Washington Post, erasing trust in media. His followers will root for him and learn about character assassination early on.

because he is, was, and always has been a fucking faggot

get a real idol who has the balls to speak the truth
the fascination with this douchebag is pathetic

he looks like his name should be Bent Chromie

/thread

>based

examples of his "based"ness please

Felix was stagnating at 60m viewers. Now he's growing really fast ever since he dropped the n word.
Coincidence? I think not. He's finally starting to act like the biggest youtuber

>implying you need talent to earn money

Man, I remember when youtube e-celebs first existed especially in 2005-2007.
Youtube sucks, but it was such a more peaceful era in the beginning, now there are politics and scandals everywhere.

He will get the liberals to feel as though he is one of them. They will identify with him more and he can guide them out of the liberal derangement

pewdiepie is a soiboy,

zero muscle and dyes his hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=UkRDGwmRRHY
Reminder that Pewdiepie is literally Hitler.

Attached: reichserntedankfest_rally_1934.jpg (1600x1069, 390K)

Being Italian is the arguably the greatest. They're the only people who stand a chance to again save and raise Europe out of (((destruction))).

Attached: italy hope.jpg (1125x1643, 610K)