Son of California police chief grins and flips the bird during his first court appearance for ‘viciously beating an...

>Son of California police chief grins and flips the bird during his first court appearance for ‘viciously beating an elderly Sikh man while he was on his morning walk’
>Tyrone McAllister made his first court appearance on Friday and was seen in a video smiling and waving his middle fingers in the air
>McAllister, 18, has been arrested for the beating of Sahib Singh, 71
>His father is Daryl McAllister, the chief of Union City Police Department
>On Wednesday, the chief revealed that he helped authorities track Tyrone down
>The attack took place in Manteca, California, 50 miles from where Tyrone grew up
>His father has since told how he has 'lost his way' in recent months
>He and his wife are 'devastated' and 'shaken' by the teenager's alleged actions
>Singh, was left needing a neck brace

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050403/Police-chiefs-son-charged-beating-elderly-Sikh-man-waves-middle-fingers-court.html

Attached: 4F03E48900000578-0-image-m-3_1533998525656.jpg (634x528, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050403/Police-chiefs-son-charged-beating-elderly-Sikh-man-waves-middle-fingers-court.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Black on black, who cares.

Looks like a future physicist, doctor, scientist, and/or engineer who was just getting his life back on track. Sad to see that white supremacy caused this gentleperson of color to kill an innocent Sikh man, hopefully the judge will give him a lighter sentence due to his life circumstances #prisonreform

proof that niggers have low IQ intheir genes.
No other race does this shit... being violent is in their genes, being predatory is in their genes, being hated for it is in their genes...such a nihilistic race. build nothing, destroy everything.

As a Sikh this makes me so mad. Was waiting for a Jow Forums thread on this

Sikhs are fucking dope.

Niggers are garbage Hopefully some bro tier Sikhs gang up and stomp this darkies teeth in.

Does that nigga have his nose taped back with Scotch tape like Peewee Herman?

I bet you blamed whitey for it too lmao

>Tyrone

>Tyrone

Attached: 1464807784742.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Sikhs are okay you calssic, xenaphobic pol bastard

It’s a Sikh world when shit like this happens

>Police Chief son in prison for beating an old person for no reason
I bet he will be popular in prison

Attached: 1533006004544.jpg (500x375, 47K)

Sihks are bro tier

Nigger privilege is wrecking america

Police chief Daryl McAllister:

“Even though my status as a law enforcement leader has no bearing or relation to the case whatsoever, I am nonetheless devastated by how much the nature of my son’s actions are such a departure from everything I have stood for in my personal life and in my 37-year policing career.”

This guy DGAF about his son and is already trying to distance himself publically to hold on to his career. What a sad sack. These are the people running things. Get your shit together California.

Dude fuck off

Fuck off mutt. Sikhs are cool.

Clearly, this is Trump's fault.

based black man in a maga hat
>remove poo

Attached: pepe254.jpg (408x405, 23K)

This attitude is what has led to the downfall of the West.

POO

Attached: 1533555945423.jpg (500x500, 31K)

I knew it was going to be a bigger. Whites dont do this kind of thing anymore

When I heard about this in the news they implied it was a white person that did it

This guy probably busted his ass to get his position, working long hours and not being able to spend much time with his son. It's a double-edged sword and I feel bad.

Don't feel bad... It's just further proof that niggers can't be fixed.

I hope someone keeps track of which jail this dude he is and which prison he is sent to.

His fellow inmates deserve to know that his daddy is a police chief

sikhs are subhuman pooniggers

Agreed - Sikhs are bro-tier.

Attached: tjlane-600x429.png (600x429, 378K)

You have to change your flag to the canadian one for that post to be funny.

Black men are hypermasculine primal alphas. They are basicly what vikings used to be. It's astonishing how absolute dominant they are, no wonder women are drawn to them.

Do you guys remember the stereotypical badboy of 90's? Worst crime they committed was like smoking cigarette in an alley? But blacks? They murder before they turn 15. They sleep with grown women at 12, while whiteboys stay virgin until their 30's.

Blacks are the ultra alpha males.

He's doing the right thing. What are you saying he should do? Abuse his power to make sure his son never faces consequences for living the thug life? Or stand up in front of everyone and say he a good boy he dindu nuffin?

Attached: S2TE76HLBMMPTHUFSZTHMAMVRQ.jpg (1400x797, 102K)

baste sikhs!

>Harvard professor of political science Robert D. Putnam conducted a nearly decade long study on how diversity affects social trust.[92] He surveyed 26,200 people in 40 American communities, finding that when the data were adjusted for class, income and other factors, the more racially diverse a community is, the greater the loss of trust. People in diverse communities "don't trust the local mayor, they don't trust the local paper, they don't trust other people and they don't trust institutions," writes Putnam. In the presence of such ethnic diversity, Putnam maintains that

>We hunker down. We act like turtles. The effect of diversity is worse than had been imagined. And it's not just that we don't trust people who are not like us. In diverse communities, we don't trust people who do look like us.

>muh based Sikhs

the absolute state of nupol

based

Truly better than regular common indians, still mudniggers tho.

Its a nigger what do you expect. We put these things in barns for a reason

Blacks don't need to be neglected to become delinquent. It's an inborn trait. You think that negro police chief earned his position? Haha. Haha. Ha.

Redpilled and based.

Also
>flag

You have to go back.

sweden yes

Sikh are some of the kindest people on this planet. You dont need to be so edgy.

go back to your country fagit

When I read this online the other day before they identified the suspect the lefties were jumping to the conclusion that this was a group of white racists beating up a poor brown person. Typical comments in the comment section full of vitriol and hate were Trumps America, this is what right wing tolerance looks like, etc...Well wonder where the lefties are now?

Many people on this board seem to think that a race war in America would be whites vs. non-whites. Nah. It'd be niggers vs. everyone else.

Attached: 1524612137824.png (561x524, 283K)

>His fellow inmates deserve to know that his daddy is a police chief

I am all for punishing atupid niggers but
Prison rape isnt funny

Attached: [Final8]Nazo no Kanojo X - 06 (BD 10-bit 1920x1080 x264 FLAC)[1EE40516].mkv_snapshot_19.29_[2017.06. (811x741, 470K)

Thank you for your opinion reddit.

Funny how most news outlets don't point out that fact that this piece of shit is black.

t. poo person

That might get you raped but i am pretty sure he will get a beatdown and immediately go into pc

you can take the nigger out of the hood but...

>In his Facebook post, Chief McAllister told how his son had fallen into a 'bad crowd' and had not been at the family home for months.
>'My son began to lose his way a couple years ago, while he was a juvenile, running away and getting involved in a bad crowd,' he posted.
>'He pretty much divorced his friends and family, associating with people none of us knew.'
>'He got into trouble for some theft-related crimes and ended up spending several months in juvenile hall,' Chief McAllister added.
>'As an adult, he was again arrested for a theft-related incident, and he ended up spending another three months in adult jail as a result.
>'Since being released he has been wayward and has not returned to our family home for several months,' he wrote.
Evidently the father was a good guy and the kid just got sucked into the typical nigger hip hop lifestyle. I actually feel really bad for the dad for having to be in this situation. You can tell he's a good dude and hates what his son has become.

We did have a thread. Black kids in the bay area always treat Sikhs like shit. Some of the most racist mother fuckers around. I live here, black teens are incredibly racist here.

>>muh based Sikhs
The ones that say that are pajeets themselves.

Attached: 1533549847789.png (837x909, 369K)

Oh but the vicious, violent behavior of blacks is solely because of poverty and the lack of a father figure. It couldn't possibly be because they are savage, low-IQ subhumans, right? Black "people" (and I use the term loosely) are such fucking scum.

Attached: blackgene.jpg (1136x2200, 812K)

sikh are good blokes, they have a dagger to kill muslims on them at all times.

Son didn't realize you need a badge to viciously beat minorities without reprisal.
Stupid dindu attacked the Kebab remover of all people.

But Sikhs are bro tier!

Thanks for your input, pajeet.

If only we could have a vibrant multicultural society with only the best poo people, then we'd all be happier. Whiteness still needs to die though.

>when you're simultaneously a class so protected that you feel safe to insult law enforcement and judicial system after committing a horrible violent crime, but you're also a victimized minority who has never done anything wrong.

Attached: shiet.jpg (1859x1859, 364K)

Oh gee, I wonder why this isn't getting 24/7 attention from the media.

And then he will wonder why he got a longer sentence.

Attached: saddy.jpg (400x400, 25K)

fpbp

Stay classy, Americans.

You're just another variety of streetshitter, stop thinking your Pajeet ass is special because you're a "Sikh"

Sihks are based you idiot. No one hates Muslims more. They also give a shit about family, industry and propriety.

They should do all that in their own country, you multicultalist cunt.

Can't blame single moms for this.

Regression to the mean. This is why 'based black guys' are a meme. It doesn't matter how White-presenting they are, or how conservative they are, their children will be niggers.

in my town the police chief's sons were the coke and heroin dealers.
it all stopped when his son died of OD..
idk what happened to the cop.
1 of them got arrested for taking coke out of the evidence room and giving it to the kids to make money.

Massachusetts.

Attached: 1534006608902.jpg (634x528, 31K)

These primitive creatures do not belong in civilization.

Attached: kluatryja.png (1023x653, 249K)

>sikhs
>black
Is this amerimutt education?

>Taking animality for being alpha.(((Andersen)))

Alpha is balance between animality and sophistication. If blacks are the ultimate alphas, why did every civilization used them as slaves?

What a worthless cunt

Why is the pozzed faggot major MSM picking up and running with this story constantly? The news which claims dindus never do, now can't stop showing dindu police son doing. What is their angle?

Lemmie break it down for you, Muhammad. Anything browner than a paper bag is a nigger.

sowing division

>Niggers just need fathers in their lives
>If they had good jobs they wouldn't breed feral monsters

Nurture 0 : Nature 3,008,894,743

Attached: chicken wing chimpout.png (600x560, 94K)

It is, though. Saw it on 6:30pm Jew York liberal faggot news for a couple days, now. Seems like Sikhs are more important than niggers, and this is a BIG DEAL.

Sikhs are actually one demographic that I'd go out of my way for. I put them just above east asians, way above koreans and japs. Sikhs are cool, do your research.

lol kys

Attached: 1530552652234.gif (160x160, 500K)

>Sikh
>black
How fucking basic bitch tier retarded are you?

>if it’s a opinion i don’t agree with it’s reddit
Retard

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050403/Police-chiefs-son-charged-beating-elderly-Sikh-man-waves-middle-fingers-court.html
>His name really is Tyrone

Attached: niggalaugh.jpg (324x410, 18K)

>useless diversity hire police chief
>genetics still show themselves

Good bait

>Tyrone McAllister
jesus christ

Attached: Sheeeeeit+graffity+on+a+train+in+the+netherlands_044abe_4591236.jpg (500x375, 50K)

Fuck you.

>oh no shit skin pounded on shit skin and is getting punished for it
>muh sihks are bros meme
eat me

You made all the pajeets come out, good job.

ah, Jatt pls

damn, why does this thread stink so bad?
>all this poo

Am i the only one who feels bad for the father? I mean this is the fucking state of the black community their fucking culture is so eroded that even having a decent father that is present in the kids life isnt enough to fucking stop him from being some degenerate piece of shit

>all these pajeets

Attached: indianolympics.webm (240x426, 2.19M)

Stories like this are why we need to end white supremacists

Attached: 1509658707049.jpg (405x500, 33K)