How has Jow Forums changed you, anons?

How has Jow Forums changed you, anons?

>5 years ago
>"The Holocaust was real and 6 million Jews died."
>Now
>"The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have."

Attached: 1533750359786.jpg (662x388, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI
youtube.com/watch?v=oDl7B4mlTj4
abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92644&page=1
aclu.org/blog/racial-justice/race-and-criminal-justice/police-pennsylvania-are-abusing-states-hate-crime-law
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder if that news site reported on the anti-white Sarah Jeong and her long history of racist tweets before the NYT hired her. Oh I'm sure that wasn't news worthy. But some random household broadcasting a "racist" wifi is definitely something that needs to be talked about and dealt with. But I digress.

Pretty much the same as you, OP. I was for the Jews and sympathetic. It wasn't until all the anti-white shit started happening that I went full white nationalist. Including wanting the genocide of Jews and niggers. Right after we kill the liberal traitors, of course.

>5 years ago
Islam sucks
>Now
ISLAM IS BASED

Wow this is an edgy thread hahahahahah

How easy would it be to find a wireless router?
For example if someone were to set up an old router in a public place and just leave it hidden somewhere. How long would it take for people to find it?

>5 years ago
Chicken fuckers
>now
Pic related

Attached: 1532783555175.jpg (1024x511, 22K)

some time ago:
the holocaust happened and whites should be gassed as a compensation
after /pol:
the holocaust happened and whites should be gassed as a compensation

This is another thing too: deranged mutts not understand bestiality is illegal in Canada but legal in the US

5 years ago : watch Michio Kaka and Neil De Grasse Tyson documentaries about the Universe and String theory. Feel good about multiculturalism and believe in Holocaust

Today: still believe in Holocaust (not a retard) but feel deep sadness and anger after reading the Culture of Critique and the Strange Death of Europe

Thanks /pol

found another one lads send him back or give him 10 million dollars i dunno

Attached: 5675672323.jpg (989x745, 105K)

>5years ago
The Jews did 9/11
>Now
The Jews did the Holocaust

Pretty easy with the right tools, there are pretty cheap USB survey tools these days.

Use the " masterbation until death machine " instead kike

Attached: IMG_1929.jpg (949x1135, 648K)

> still believe in fairy tales
Reported for underage

>the holocaust didnt happen, but it should happen again

FTFY

What are the best wifi names?

I might do KalegriPlan, jewskilledchrist, blackiq80

Before: Holocaust was real and 6 million jews died
After: Holocaust was real but not in the numbers (((they))) have said

Attached: 1532354733317.jpg (302x1024, 56K)

>"The Holocaust didn't happen, but it should have."

pretty much this

Attached: prussian blue.jpg (1880x924, 310K)

about a million I think, but what is certain is that Zyklon B gas chambers weren't real

Honestly, you must get paid by the (((you))) because it's either that or you're bait. There is no other reason to be using that flag and saying that shit unless you're looking for replies. If you DO get paid by the (((you))) then I guess you're jewing the jews for your own wallet lmao

I think 6 million is a lie.
4.5 million is probably closer

3.5 million to 4 million.

>Hitler wasn't bad because the holocaust didn't never happened
>Lol jk, the Holocaust did happen and Hitler was good for doing it

Attached: 5fd.png (768x752, 88K)

2.5 to 3

I guess that depends what your interpretation of penetration is a. I hear you muzzies prefer goats though.

But those nutters get blown out by the truth, so Holocaust is still real, (but they say there should be another one)

I hear America is 56% white and falling.

It wasn't really Jow Forums that changed me it was exposure to crazy lefties and the facts that you don't see elsewhere

I saw the truth and the evil and it changed me

>flag
pic related

Attached: legal in burgerland.png (720x634, 101K)

idk, redpilled but not a nazi

About a million from starvation & disease. Or did you think the RAF were only dropping high explosive and fire bombs?

"During the Second World War, research at CDES concentrated on chemical weapons such as nitrogen mustard. As Allied armies penetrated Germany, they discovered operational stockpiles of munitions and weapons that contained new chemical warfare agents, including highly toxic organophosphorous nerve agents such as sarin, unknown to Britain and the Allies at the time.[5]

To examine biological weapons, a highly secret separate department, called the Biology Department, Porton (BDP), was established within CDES in 1940, under veteran microbiologist Paul Fildes. Its focus included anthrax and botulinum toxin, and in 1942 it famously carried out tests of an anthrax bio-weapon at Gruinard Island. In 1946, it was renamed the Microbiological Research Department (MRD) and, in 1957, the Microbiological Research Establishment (MRE)."

My older brother told me similar stuff to what pol was about , around 10 years ago when I was 9 . Later when I learned English , became a 9fag , fell for the gays are just humans , religion is useless and racemixing memes . Was kinda aware of the jews , found hiddenlol , but browsed it for the giggles , then Trump started happening , somehow found my way here and it has been a year and a half .
So
>age 9 , hate jews but just cuz told so
Age 15
>9fag who hates jews , found out about them owning media and shit
Age 16
>found hiddenlol
Age 17
>found /pol , sometimes I cannot control my powerlevel and throw redpills at people , but they just can't care

>interpretation of penetration
would love to hear these different 'interpretation' you have magically came up with you projecting faggot

>6 million Jews died in the holocaust
>6 million is probably an overestimation but it's probably still a large number
>the number is a lie perpetuated by the Jews to demonise the nazis
>the holocaust should've happened to stop the Jews

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nxbV3RsyQwI

Attached: 1533492347332.jpg (843x843, 87K)

there were no gas chambersµ

that image cannot be real

Everyone of you IT fags should have the wifis at your companies named MAGA already.

fuck off kike

It should have two more
>elites vs commoners
>satanists vs Christians

Brb, changing my wifi name.
Itswifi is so passe.
Was gonna go with pretty fly for a wifi.
But I think All Kikes Must Burn! Will be more fun

Attached: 1523726349496.jpg (665x943, 40K)

Not even that, just a $10 directional antenna is all you need.

how exactly are you planning to power this router? anyway wifi isn't that hard to locate via triangulation

Yeah I figured as much
Just plug it in some hidden outlet in a closet or something. It wasn't a great plan.

Attached: ji3A9kK.jpg (630x434, 87K)

bwahaahaha
the great wifi triggereing is coming. delivered by Jow Forums trolls.

Attached: DormSSIDs.png (282x311, 19K)

This has inspired me to rename my wifi network something more edgy. Like "gas the jews" or something.

Canuck court says if you use peanut butter it's not penetration

Perhaps those are each captured by jews vs. Whites

>Pic related

Attached: WiFiNetworks.png (480x604, 118K)

7 years ago.
>poor jews, they´re suffering so much, fucking and disgusting evil nazis.
Now.
>i love Hitler and all class of fascism now. death to israel.
and
4 years ago.
>black people are funny and good people, one day i would like adopt a poor black kid.
Now
>fucking niggers, they are a disgusting and subhuman trash, get out of my country!!!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=oDl7B4mlTj4

Ya'll gonna feel like idiots when something goes wrong with your service and repair guy see's your meme wifi.

>delousing coats
no goy, these are all coats they were forced to take off before they were gassed

so sad, 6 billion

Attached: BirkenauWarehouse.jpg (480x319, 50K)

Attached: Tyronewatermelon.jpg (1200x1405, 144K)

Um, bong bro?! If that is yours, god speed.

Whom are you trying to make fun of here? Because as far as I can see, it ain't what anyone here said nor even implied. In fact most say that while the holocaust never happened, it actually should have given the modern result of the Nazi desire to deport them rather than exterminate them outright. God, I can only imagine the world whitout the Ashkenazi mongrel ruining it all for everybody, hebrew themselves.

pfft, like I can't fix my own fucking wifi, faggot.
Besides, the technician would probably laugh ad high five.

i was a libertarian before i came here and im a libertarian now. op i dont know why youre proud of having your mind changed by a bunch of shit posting children on a nip image board. you must be easily led

It depends on the state.

ITS INEVITABLE
A BEIGE HORIZON - Canada

Attached: Canadian-Culture.gif (480x270, 3.8M)

You guys are thinking too small.
rename your SSID to "GasTheKikesRaceWarNow"
Then set up a honeypot as all the lefty hackers try to penetrate your system. Use that to fuck up their computers, spread misinformation, etc.

Being racist is not illegal. You are allowed to say "I hate niggers" all you want. Why is this concept so hard for people to grasp?

Attached: 1533954190039.jpg (720x438, 33K)

I saw that fake chimney video 12 years ago when I was 16. Now I question everything.

>a fucking leaf

aren't people getting arrested for saying nigger here now in some cases

Attached: 1531314130833.jpg (1280x720, 56K)

the state of America: beyond repair

why would the nazis be so interested in and invest so much time, money, and brain power into relocating the Jews if they were just planning on kill them all?

really makes me think

Attached: Madagascar Plan - Wikipedia.png (1695x653, 251K)

Careful.
An Evil Hateful Opinion like that will get you tossed in jail in certain parts of Europe.
It's 6 million goy, ONLY 6 million.
You may not cite any other number.

Only if it's a call to violence, such as, "let's go kill that nigger." That makes it illegal and a hate crime.

You can walk around and say kike, nigger, spic, gook, or whatever you want. Now whether or not you want to be doing that in the open where someone will try and kick your ass is another story.

No. Why would they?
Maybe they yell nigger WHILE doing something that causes an arrest, but aside from a direct threat you cannot go to jail for sounds that come out of your mouth, or pixels that are formed by your hands on screen or paper.

Not in my state.

Awsome! Get in the car kitties, we're going for a ride!

papa john got absolutely blasted and fired from his own company for using the word in an entirely innocuous context

it's a tool

>5 years ago
>Liberalism is saving the World
>now
>the kikes are rape-killing us with liberalism and 1488 is a realistic solution.

>4 years ago
>"Lol God isn't real XD"
>Year of our Lord 2018
>Talmudic Jews worship Satan and will burn eternally in Hell when Christ returns"

Yes they are, people are being arrested all over the U.S. for saying mean things to spic """families"""

Did this to me in 3 years

there is a huge push for prosecuting 'racists' for hate crimes, in which case saying that you hate niggers is so offensive, dangerous, and hatefull that it should be illegal and should result in arrest and a court date

except that couple that went to prison for "harassing" a spic family

>5 years ago
>wow Jow Forums is full of edgy newfags
>now
>wow Jow Forums is full of edgy newfags

elites vs commoners is a jewish trick implying we are more separated by class than by ideology and race.

based and redpilled

DID YOU CHECK?

Underrated post. (((They))) are trying to create false equivalencies and claim that anything racist is a hate crime. I think some of this shit will have to go up to the Supreme Court so that it's a bit more clear to these retards. Then again, they'll probably just start an "abolish SCOTUS" march...

abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92644&page=1

What about this? Nigger assaults wife and you call them a nigger and now you're on trial for a felony?

take more blackpills gatekeeper

>5 years ago
>I love Hitler and all jews must die
>Now
>I love Hitler and all jews must die - sponsored by Monster Energy.

Attached: 1532388272075.png (250x250, 53K)

Link?
And They did something illegal I bet, not just say mean things.

>What about this? Nigger assaults wife and you call them a nigger and now you're on trial for a felony?

The fact that they used the word nigger while committing the crime makes it a hate crime. If they had kept their mouth shut and not revealed their power level, probably could've pleaded it down (and it would've never made the news).

Attached: b3bb3e4a112432ffe305f00bd4fc1736347490ff327677c4b906d9d0e5a665fe.jpg (800x800, 230K)

detests the truth

here's nigger cops doing it too aclu.org/blog/racial-justice/race-and-criminal-justice/police-pennsylvania-are-abusing-states-hate-crime-law

Jow Forums has always been full of natsocs... well, /b/ has at the very least. It's in the trinity of things that will never leave Jow Forums, alongside anime and loli. Welcome aboard faggot, and lurk more.

Attached: sui.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>5 years ago
kek
>~2 years ago (Trump election night)
TOP KEK
>now
kek

no, this shitty fucking meme is forced.

I may be thinking of a different case but I remember some people getting arrested for hatecrime because they were threatening minorities with guns while calling them racial slurs. Obviously threatening them with guns was the crime there but many people on Jow Forums were screeching about violation of freedom of speech in that thread.