Https://twitter.com/george_capen/status/1028082406488604672

Jow Forums ABSOLUTELY BTFO

America does not stand with you. America will not have your back, you disgusting white supremacists. You're all going to jail

Attached: polbtfo.png (625x669, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/george_capen/status/1028082406488604672
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad_bowl_(cultural_idea)
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who Twitter screenshot thread #737227000668

>Implying the majority of Jow Forums is a white supremacist
>Implying White Supremacy == White Nationalism
>Falling this hard for the larper rhetoric.

Do you even Jow Forums?

Attached: macro-aggression-1.png (1000x1413, 651K)

>white supremacist
we are really gonna have to fight our way out of this aren't we lads?

T W I T T E R is not with us, wich is good because everything they try to represent makes it look retarded. Sage for literally who

2500 people disagree with you.

twitter.com/george_capen/status/1028082406488604672
Link for anyone who cares

Attached: pcsizx58dn8y.jpg (600x431, 38K)

Twitter faggots=/=America

Is anyone who prefers to have a white government over diversity a white supremacist?

Report any and all troll threads

Mods do your jobs.

Attached: Report Rulebreakers.jpg (125x117, 2K)

I don't disagree with the premise, that white supremacists are a dangerous group and run contrary to our country's goal of uniting people of all backgrounds for a greater purpose.

Problem is, you can get called a white supremacist for questioning policies like affirmative action or groups like #BLM, so it's not a very good look.

Who keeps falling for this

Good, i would start to worry if retards were agreeing with me

>no link

That picture is obviously fake.. my pic is real: twitter.com/george_capen/status/1028082406488604672

>run contrary to our country's goal of uniting people of all backgrounds for a greater purpose.

what?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free White persons of good character.

Attached: 26868943_143253149703461_609880322330329088_n.jpg (1080x809, 142K)

Would you also like to bring Prohibition back since that was on the books one time?

Build a time machine if you like the past so much, faggot.

Just say "counter revolutionaries" you dishonest shits.

Attached: 1508435058076.jpg (550x578, 31K)

sure thing chang, go back to your chink shithole

whi*Te pigs BTFO

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

whitebois should just kill themselves

Attached: DKQ4hHeVwAAbzLj.png (882x709, 65K)

How about should the politicians who allow millions of invaders flooding our lands be considered traitors. Should those helping illegals to stay her, aiding and abetting a foreigner, be considered traitors. I vote yes.

Neither of these account for maximum carrying capacity, the end of food aid or China strip mining everything.

It's like saying a bacteria is scheduled to take over the earth when really it's confined to it's petri dish.

If only communists were similarly contained..

keep telling yourself that wh*toid

Attached: africa-foreign-ad.gif (1000x585, 121K)

Expecting any different on twitter? Better to leave it so we can point to it later as a referendum. If the dude is smart he will follow it up with a question of WHO is a white supremacist

wh*Tes will be extinct and everyone celebrates
that's because the wh*Te pig only stole and caused destruction

Attached: 1515011130384.jpg (1024x914, 114K)

You don't even know what you're reading, is this accounting for just money? Does it include food? Does it include charity? Does it include the bagillions of other ways and means of giving free shit to them? What about remittances?

I'm arguing with an imbecile. I don't think you even want to live happily, you just want the next to you to be shit so then you're happy that he isn't. If he has something nice, it's because he took it from you. Would explain a whole lot, really.

>no argument
typical wh*Te pig
I guess we can't argue with thieves

Attached: steal.jpg (250x230, 8K)

Listen here leaf, who's this 'you'?

Attached: 1533610498398.png (1606x2409, 3.27M)

I gave you an argument, and you can't steal something nobody owned. This is like saying Bantu africans own the entire continent.

Face it mate, you're just greedy and miserable and want an excuse to indulge your mindless desire for violence. You're only fooling yourself.

I want wh*te subhumans to be extinct
this is the only way our planet can prosper
if it requires violence, so be it
but I guess it won't be necessary, the wh*Te men has become so weak and pathetic that we'll just take over by demographics

2500 liberals disagree

>unironically and amateuringly fishing for (You)s this hard
pathetic

keep crying wh*toid

Attached: karaboga.png (2518x1081, 291K)

Except when you're left to your own devices you get Haiti, then you think it's shit because the Arabs or the Chinese """stole""" from you or some other made up bullshit. You even hate whites from countries which never had colonial empires or colonized anybody.
I think the reason you hate whites is because you yourself are so dependent on them and you hate it, in all probability my own charity donations have fed you at some point.

You're welcome, btw I decided to donate to breast cancer instead this year sorry man.

Course it's a fucking leaf

Lol and niggers steal history. And pretty sure niggers have stolen countries do, but just end up being worse at it than whites.

only because wh*tes stole from us and oppressed us
even other wh*toids agree
not that it matters, they will get the bullet too

Attached: africa.jpg (1200x900, 87K)

The lefts definition of a white supremacist vs. An actual white supremacist are two completely different things. If they started going after "white supremacists" then anyone with somewhat right leanings would be going to jail.

Then how come africa was even bigger shithole before whites discovered it?

What was stolen from you?
Strip mining technology? Modern infrastructure?
The value of resources extracted has been paid back 10x over, but you just want the whole thing even if it means you're fucked in a week.

Shoutouts to China.

I swear to fucking god Canada you are making me root for the Saudi's, and I fucking hate the Saudi's.
Why are Canucks the worst people on the planet? Is it because of some inferiority complex, being so close to America yet never actually being American? Is it something in their water? Why are all Canadians reprehensible little faggots?

The point is that the previous poster was claiming that America wasn't originally a White Nation, which it absolutely was

Their educational/media systems are both full throttle brainwashing, plus living next to the USA makes them realize that they're shit and they feel tremendous cultural cringe, so they try and say "yeah we're the cool wine aunt of the americas" when they're just leaves.

wrong

Attached: whiteboibtfoagain.jpg (460x310, 25K)

not sure how a twitter poll is supposed to be taken seriously. They've already banned everyone who would have potentially voted otherwise.

Attached: 1447535170834.jpg (973x1475, 365K)

Define "enemies"

Enemies to who?
Who is this 'servant' protecting, the public? From who? The public?

You think public servants are supposed to protect the public from itself? You realize its the public that assigns public servants, right?

You don't see the catch-22 there?

Attached: tumblr_mi31s8yuFJ1qd7kobo1_1360631240_cover.jpg (214x214, 15K)

>using the term white supremacist to poison the well
>not 'should white people looking out for their own interests be considered domestic enemies?'

By 2020, white nationalism in the USA will have a massive rebirth, all because of democrat faggotry over past decades finally reaching peak intolerability. I can’t fucking wait.

Attached: AF6114A7-A278-489C-AFAF-655AC8ADC1A2.jpg (1024x844, 101K)

The people who wrote said constitution also wrote the naturalization act of 1791. Get fucked antiwhites.

Racism as a function of hate is dumb and those people who spout ideas of Hate belong in prison

Many recent arguments about the attack of white people aren't symbols of hate but rather logic.

People are realizing that culture has been attacked. That our ""solution"" to adopting transexuals in society actually threatens sex-based culture and gender normsl

That our ""solution"" to stopping hate has also stopped legitimate expressions of speech.

That our ""solution"" to curbing racism has tangled ethnocentricism into the norm where it shouldn't fucking be.

It took some years, but it finally happened. We have finally awoke.

Attached: dKVwW1.gif (320x240, 1.58M)

He will never get it. They just repeat the same argument louder because they lack theory of mind.

These people are in for a shock when China starts it takeover of Africa, they will be the first to be screaming why arnt we do anything, I'm sure there will be plenty of people with screenshots to remind them.

He is from California. Big surprise

"These people are in for a shock when China starts it takeover of Africa"

wait, is that why the anti-white genocides in africa have begun?

also i should note in regards to japan, don't support shinzo abe. he is often called the japanese trump by liberals but those are all lies. Abe is a globalist puppet. Don't give him an inch.

But the thing is that they think anyone who is centrist or right of that to any degree is a "white supremacist", including blacks and Hispanics who walked off the plantation.

>defend the Constitution
last i checked, it was the Left that wanted to destroy, or very least, ignore/change the Constitution.

2512 votes

Attached: if-egyptians-were-black-and-egyptians-enslaved-the-jews.jpg (500x375, 34K)

Twitter strategy:
>ban all political non-leftists
>hold polls that asks whether all non-leftists should be killed as enemy combatants
>claim you have the moral authority to do so because of the overwhelming support in polls

But the Constitution was written by white supremacists.

it's a picture of your picture, dude

>Would you also like to bring Prohibition back since that was on the books one time?
Sure, fuck it. It's pretty easy to make your own booze.

>Would you also like to bring Prohibition back since that was on the books one time?
His point was that what you claim here is the "idea of America"
>our country's goal of uniting people of all backgrounds for a greater purpose.
...is really only a post-1965 idea of America.
(the immigration act of 1965 was the one that removed all remaining ethnic/racial restrictions and quotas for who could come to America)

So for most of the time the USA has existed, the modern Multi-Cultural, Multi-Racial Salad Bowl idea would have been rejected.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salad_bowl_(cultural_idea)

What exactly the "idea" of America is, was, or should be is debated. Personally I think you'd be correct to say that it's a debate the White Nationalist side has already lost.

Attached: 1519675121184.jpg (1200x1676, 185K)

>when your proudest accomplishment is spending 25 years as a full time welfare queen in the safest branch of the army

opps meant for

>literally the whole of the internet, no, the whole of the united states

Oh boy. I guess we better pack it in. The music's over.

This

You are not paying attention

That's dumb. It is literally the Constitution which protects "white supremacists" From this type of bullshit.
>25 year Navy veteran
Extremely doubtful.

The communists are threatening war again....

>25
>navy vet

Did he fucking serve one day?

They can label whoever they want as domestic enemies to justify their murder. JUST LIKE HITLER DID!

let them have their shitty polls, it only weakens them when they think they are completely in the right and refuse to even consider anything else.

Jealous shitskins poast a lot

BE CAREFUL!

>run contrary to our country's goal of uniting people of all backgrounds for a greater purpose

Too bad your ideology isn't based on facts.

Attached: founding fathers.png (1240x1870, 3.48M)

Yea the ATF FBI and local PD are going to let commies label their uc's domestic terrorists. O I'm laffin.

>they are paid to have that opinion, h-heh FUCKING JEWS
amirite Jow Forums?

can anybody point to me who is legitimately a white supremacist? Who legitimately believes that whites, all whites, are superior in every way to all non-whites?

Race realism is different from white supremacy, almost no one thinks whites are inherently superior simply due to their race, they are saying however that they generally are less criminal than blacks, taller than Asians, etc. etc.

How's that blue wave treatin' ya sport?

Oy vey

That is and was never America's goal. That's what became America's goal after the current population of mostly economic migrants and dregs from the rest of the world's countries arrived on American shores looking to make a lot of money. America was envisioned by its Founding Fathers as an Anglo-Saxon ethnostate and Ben Franklin frequently lost his shit over even the Germans not integrating properly. The conception of the United States as a nation of immigrants is a modern, subversive paradigm that successfully emerged due to the wilful ignorance of the current American population, the same way they're trying to rewrite English history to feature black Anglo-Saxons and Normans and claim we were always a diverse island.

Look at this dude

America started before 1965 christfag. We aren't diverse searching for utopia

>comic

Attached: 1423532989667.jpg (132x146, 5K)

like when 40 "people" disagreed that cosby was innocent.

Good luck with that
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

>navy vet

Faggot detected.

Attached: 1509414013402.jpg (524x492, 60K)

He's saying he was in the Navy for 25 years.

>90% of 2,512 people who follow an already leftie account
"Hehe white supremacists got owned guys, all of America doesn't want you"

so he couldn't of served a single day in his life for all we know.

Trips of truth

If a fat faced fuck like that is a navy veteran of 25 years, do they take anyone in the armed forces

This is what bother me the most.
The (((media))) trying to tell you that the US has always been this diverse nation that accept everyone. When in reality it was mostly Europeans.

>NAVY
Literally the faggot division.

When the hell do people look at twitter? I'm a bum and I don't have time for that shit.