Omarosa says Trump is trying to start a race war

WTF
I'm not ready yet

Attached: odt67.png (861x790, 599K)

Unironically Trump getting exactly what he wants is the only way to avoid a race war.

that's strange, because the internet says that hillary clinton and connections were going to war russia, and if that did not happen they were going for the civil war..
all part of the plan..
really weird this was openly talked about in the msm under obonga

If only

lol, she was debunked by people who desperately wanted to believe her and now she's tripling down and trying to misdirect. niggers and Jews, bad news.

I saw that this morning. Apparently she had at one point a tape with trump saying nigger. Now she has changed her tune saying she has only heard the tape.

> trump winning the black vote
FUCK FUCK FUCK MAKE BLACK PEE PO HATE DRUMPF N SHIET
> omarosa has heard that someone has heard trump say nigger [citation needed]
WTF get this to CNN

"Buy my book"
t. Omarosa

Literally, who?

Some lolcow from Trumps old TV show

based niggress

I love how that monkey is trying to look clever but you can see in her eyes her skull is hollow.

A disgruntled former employee.

honestly, makes me feel like puking.
so many people live worse off than that ungrateful nigger. people that work.
imagine having to put on $30 of beauty products every day and still looking like a man.

Yeah because all those racist comments he said right? Son, the most racist thing The Left thinks trumps said is that he wants to crack down on illegal Mexicans and stop vetting Muslims, neither of which are even races.

Meanwhile King Nigger took the side of black criminals while denouncing white officers and telling illegals they won’t be arrested if they vote in the 2016 elections.

This negress has made a living by lying and acting a fool. I can't believe Trump was dim enough to employ this backstabbing cunt. Unless, of course, she's doing exactly what he wants her to do. Tough to tell these days.

this, lol, it wouldnt surprise me if this has Trump's approval

>Mr Trump can I say some mildly controversial stuff to rally up the media and liberals and get them to buy my book?

>Oh sure Omarosa thats a great idea, get all their money

God damn what an ugly fucking nigger.

who?

>i want to have black friends and family again
t. Omarosa

this it's so fucking obvious what is happening here

>implying this isn't 12D chess

This Omarosa stuff is so stupid, how can it be anything other than a distraction set up by Trump himself?

Omarosa is salty her brides maid party was denied open access to white house (thanks general), shes a snake, and in case anyone is wondering the Trump curse already hit her as her finace Michael Clarke Duncan died unexpectedly.

>There are tapes
>I mean I don't have them, but they're there
>Buy my book

Piers Morgan is shit, but his takedown of that sheboon was glorious.

>next her story will be she ‘heard’ a tape existed

t. angry black nigger that won't stop blappering to the media about people being racist since she got fired

Sure thing

>race war
Extremely unlikely there will ever be a true full scale "race war" but it never hurts to be prepared.

Attached: 80347598374985.png (930x1164, 343K)

How convenient that she just happens to have a new book coming out documenting all of her supposed interactions with the president. What a coincidence....

>race war
People keep talking about it like it would be a war. It would be a massacre, and only the most delusional of niggers doesnt know that. They are bright, but they are slightly above "attack 8x more people, the ones with guns and training" stupid.

*arent bright

*Sources familiar with the tapes' thinking said

18 dimensional zero gravity reverse polarity concave inverse Connect Four.

this story is old. this mythical tape has existed for a long time and (((people))) have "heard it" but its yet to materialize. its just another carrot they will keep dangling in front of people.
MUH COLLUSION
MUH RUSSIA
MUUH NIGGER TAPE

Nooooooo, I am not Jow Forums yet.

>Trump is trying to start a race war
Yet another one of Obama's great achievements that Drumpf wants to take credit for!

Attached: ferguson-protest-oakland-750x400.jpg (750x400, 63K)

i have to wonder at this point is trump paying her
you cant flip from working with trump and him being the very reason you are successful and then after being the president you turn on him

>she heard a tape existed
>on Jow Forums
I swear between this and the PeePee dossier we need a disclaimer on this site telling Boomers not to take anything posted as fact,

This. It's seriously his way or the high way if people want any semblance of normalcy. The alternatives are almost unanimously charlatans who will get us all killed.

Omarosa is a filthy Nigger

>1 post by this ID
>baiting topic
>too many naive summerfag virgins bumping the thread
always the same

Have you seen South Africa? That's our future under dems.

I hope the nigger tape is real

Aww that's cute I let my retarded nephew shoot .223 cause its a fucking weak sauce round go 7.62 or kys

>some random hole talking hearsay about naughty words supposedly uttered decades ago to a tabloid paper

fuck trump and fuck all you retards who keep this bullshit political puppet theater going. stop playing this game.

King NIgger beat him to it

this

>looking for logical reasoning with niggers

she didn't hear of a tape, she heard that someone heard him say nigger on a tape and that someone already denied anything of the sort.

Merkel still paying goat fuckers to shit up the Chans I see

Attached: 1531677424585.jpg (552x690, 82K)

Um sorry sweetie but Huffington Post confirmed that the tape might exist.

7.62 for LGBTQ

>And after that she heard the tape might have existed.

she took the highest bigger
got paid by obama to say this shit
what a brainlet traitor
that said
> racewar now

Trump is an idiot, the race war will end with the white man being killed off and losing power. It's literally every one else against the evil white male.
Even white girls are sick of their shit, what the fuck is Trump thinking?

Attached: image.jpg (1321x741, 161K)

Lets do it.

Attached: 1359254065_b0c9df713a_o.jpg (640x742, 192K)

no she heard from (((someone else))) that heard from (((someone else))) that there was a tape

>I'm not ready yet

That's your fault. I've been ready for years.

Have you seen everyone else? I like our odds in this race war.

2 shekels have been deposited into your account.

Attached: 1531968746112.jpg (1024x886, 123K)

History does not agree with your theory. When the white man finally turns to war, he comes out on top. Every time.

Attached: Operators.jpg (474x466, 63K)

I recall Genghis Khan making Europe his bitch.
>inb4 asians are white

spoken like a true kike puppet. throw what your masters are doing on to someone else.

Bitch already had he fifteen minutes of fame

What is Vietnam? Idiot

Based nigger infiltrating the MSM in order to solidify Trump's base (Jow Forums).

It's not going to be a race war. It's going to be a war with the far right on one side, and all minority groups, Jews, leftists, and conservatives united on the other. You're going to lose, and it will lead to the passage of anti-hate speech laws in the US. You will also drag down Trump and other right wing populist reactionaries down with you.

This is the only foreseeable outcome.

If whites lose it'll be because other whites stabbed us in the back.

That's why we have to stab those whites in the back first.

I'm just surprised at what she's doing. This shit ain't normal.

Let this be a lesson, token niggers are a liability. Whites only if you want a strong organization.

She’s just trying to sell her book by lying about Trump. Remember that shitty book Fire and Fury and how he was paraded around until it was just too obvious it was BS?
Wolff had the balls to say Trump was having an affair with Nikki Haley. When asked about it on a show he pretended he had bad phone reception.
These people have no shame. At least Trump wins when he goes shameless and people like him.

Imagine being this delusional

It's more like baiting the liberals to talk about racism.

Cancel all white people amirite?

All white men have to do to win is just not play. We built this country and we can destroy it by merely intentionally underperforming.

There's probably nothing more repulsive than a bitter black woman. Trump made a good decision firing her

shoulda used nukes like nixon requested

whatabout the decision to make her his right hand monkey?

Go ahead and try it. You're already going that way - more women than men are enrolled in college, and a growing number of latinos, blacks, Asians, and Indians are studying STEM subjects.

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

And they’re all stinking it up aside from the Asian men. They suck as doctors, they suck as engineers, they suck as innovators, they suck at trying to be white men.

They suck as teachers too. Give me a few minutes and I’ll think of more shit they suck at.

This. #AtlasOut

This is for all of the based nigger civnat cucks. These beasts turn on you and will always bite the hand that feeds. It is their nature.

Attached: IMG_8048.jpg (551x483, 54K)

what's that? she just released a BOOK? OH WOW THIS COULDN'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THAT

Is this Idris Elba transitioning as a man?

so basically trumpfags are in for a rude awakening

lol no. they're as dumb as CNN portrays them. Jow Forums had their back for a bit so they seemed smarter than the actual drooling retards that they are.

Omarosa is assblasted Candace Owens and Kanye are Trump's favorite nogs now.

She is a self-promoting liar. A troubled person with no credibility. Even a lot of the Trump-hating media isn't latching on to this story. She's generally accepted to be a joke.

>t. shareblue

She gave him her support during the campaign and I suppose he figured it would be a kind gesture to hire her.

Unfortunately she confirmed that she really is a gigantic piece of shit.

Fuck I wish.

I'm sorry, it's the truth. White amerimutts are insanely fucking dumb. Your country will be nuked by God btw. It's literal Babylon. Maybe that's why the kikes are pro-mass immigration.

i dont think shes a traitor i think her and trump still be friends after all this

lol it will be 90% whites fighting whites

Urban pencil necks vs rural farm boys. It won’t be like 1861.

underrated

also underrated