Why did the US Government so poorly handle the disaster relief for Puerto Rico after the hurricane?

Why did the US Government so poorly handle the disaster relief for Puerto Rico after the hurricane?

Attached: i got the sheriff.gif (320x240, 54K)

Its a low IQ tropical banana republic. Not worth saving.

>poorly
>it’s been known the corruption of pr officials fucked over pr people
Oh wait
>meme flag
Thought you were serious for a second

Unrelated, but I'll bet that actor had a super smelly and sweaty foreskin.

They didnt?

It's a fucking disaster. Surprise, people were made uncomfortable and didn't find immediate relief.

Meanwhile, very little evidence of any misuse of resources, and the stuff that does exist indicates local corruption, which, surprise, it's a fucking second world country.

the corruption of local official in Puerto Rico is the of the Federal response lacking substance?

>Its a low IQ tropical banana republic. Not worth saving.
And now there is a concerted effort to migrate those people en masse to strategic states for the election. I don't think you guys thought this one through.

>made uncomfortable
that's a nice way to put a death toll of several thousand and widespread devastation of infrastructure with no reconstruction and the lack of basic material resources like food and water
try going without your tendies for a day or two, you will be more than uncomfortable

Interesting that the blonde haired blue eyed boy is depicted as a clumsy buffoon

based and redpilled

Lol islanders that can't swim

they already vote, they are US citizens, they could be in Antarctica and they could still vote
also that's a nice myth - why is the right so hyper obsessed with busing? - considering the very real and widespread Republican/Koch efforts to hijack state legislatures.

name something the US Government didn't handle poorly in the past 100 years

Mm, bananas

what does this mean

Winning WWII and defeating the Nazis

>Why didn't the US prevent a natural disaster and the accompanying inevitable human death toll
>Why didn't the US make all of the food come back and fix the infrastructure immediately

Because we aren't a nation of wizards? We can't prevent natural disasters and we sure can't prevent muds living like muds in their little mud huts. Over 50 billion approved to not only help the place after the natural disaster, but fix their failing systems that were fucked long before. It's just never enough for you people.

The port was destroyed in the storm causing a logistical nightmare to get aid supplies loaded off ships.

All the people slamming Trump for not doing enough are fucking idiots.

What does that even mean? I hope English isn’t your first language.

Why are all the stories about food rotting in containers from within the last day or two? I thought the story broke like a month ago?

Considering that the Puerto Rican gov't has been mismanaging their funds and resources for decades? They elected the losers that put them in that position.

we were hoping to kill off the smelly ricans so we could have the island for whites.

Instead of delivering the supplies that the feds delivered to the ports to the people, the local truck drivers went on strike. Local Puerto Ricans held their own hostage to demand more gibs.

>amerishit taking responsibility for what the soviets did

CRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGE

>they already vote, they are US citizens, they could be in Antarctica and they could still vote

There's something called the electoral college, and Puerto Rico doesn't have any electoral votes. For fuck's sake, I'm not even American and I know this.

Since when is the US responsible for what happens in fucking puerto rico?

Oy gevalt it's not the rich and influential controlling you it's the poor and stupid spend all your time hating them goy!

>implying this was a good thing

>Island parasites go "bankrupt" despite having almost $7 billion in hidden government bank accounts
>"COME ON AND HELP US, WHITE MAN, DON'T BE SO RAYCIS"
the absolute state of

Attached: Puerto_Rico_board_to_probe_$6.9_billion_in_government_bank_accounts_Reuters.jpg (1919x4574, 740K)

so Clinton could round up more children for (((the sex trafficking ring)))

If you throw money at them why would they use their own money to fix their problems? Same thing happens in Africa.

Since 1898, famalam.

That said, the US did about as well as they could given Maria fucked us in the ass right after Harvey tore Houston a new asshole and Irma fucked the USVIs. FEMA was legit spread thin, and it the fact that we're piss broke sure didn't help things.

If we get hit again this year, its over man.

Attached: 1520794781108.jpg (600x800, 55K)

puerto rico is a US state.

Porto Rico don't pay any taxes to the USA but the US need to spend money, men and ressources because this lazy shithole has no emergency plan?

>muh no taxes
We pay SS, Medicare, everything other than Federal. And even then, that depends on your job. I don't pay federal taxes, but my sister does.

Your rich are hoping they can keep all their money and other people will fix the country for them. Same as Africa.

The U.S. government did everything correctly, they delivered supplies and provided military and naval support. Puerto Rico seized the supplies and hoarded them while they rotted in a warehouse and people died. U.S. disaster relief is based around local government directing things while the feds provide resources, when your local government is retarded you're going to have a bad time.

Because Puerto Ricans don't pay full taxes like a regular state and don't deserve full FEMA resources....