They're coming for you Jow Forums. Blumpf can't possibly contend with this

They're coming for you Jow Forums. Blumpf can't possibly contend with this.

Attached: Screenshot_20180811-124716~2.png (1080x1387, 623K)

>(((STEIN)))

>Frantically
They are going to lose and they know it

Attached: 1515789309466.jpg (720x960, 79K)

checked

Attached: 1524211595443.jpg (1026x899, 96K)

Kamala/Fauxcahontas 2020?

Attached: KamalaMain.jpg (1920x1080, 118K)

Trump is fine. Anybody smart who could challenge him (if they even exist) is waiting until 2024. Why would you purposely go up against Trump and get Jeb'd when you could just wait 4 years?

Biden can't do that though, so maybe it'll be him, and he'll lose.

PAT LITTLE 2020
EXPEL THE JEW BY 2022

>1 post by this ID
you know what to do

Let's run though options shall we
>Cory Booker
Basically a less charismatic Obama
>Elizabeth Warren
Commie fake indian
>Eric Garcetti
Jewish, not well known outside California
>Back left
Literally who?

Attached: 1531751876643.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

>woman
>nigger
>kike
what a coincidence

Could SHE be insane enough to try one more time? Honestly it would be hilarious and break the entire party.

Attached: images.jpg (305x165, 6K)

Somewhere, with a can of diet coke in hand and a phone in the other, Trump is already composing tweets to kill every one of them.

>Cory Booker
>nigger
He looks more like a spic than a nigger.

> Creepy old man who had his chance and shit himself
> Fake Indian
> Sold out to Hillary
> Took money from Big Pharma despite vowing to deal with them
> #MeToo
> Race Baiter

All of these candidates will earn Trump 400 electoral votes!

Joe Biden - Pedo
Elizabeth Warren - Commie
Bernie Sanders - Jew
Cory Booker - Nigger
Kirsten Gilibrand - Woman
Kamala Harris - Mutt
Donald Trump - Straight white male

Who you vote for ?

It all comes down to what their campaign angle is:
>"Americans are having bad time, we should ensure more jobs and homes for everyone! Rural America included!"
=actually scary opponent because he or she would use common populism which won Trump the last election and Obama two terms.
>"Minorities and rights of women are important, also rural America and white people are scumbags, fuck you!"
Yet another embarrassing loss and blaming Russia for the next 4 years.

>Frantically

Attached: 1379464719827.jpg (232x273, 16K)

Last time they blew $1B on the most spectacular failure in political history. How much will they lose this time?

Attached: 1476040856194.png (1272x1316, 320K)

that's why they are looking at B-team candidates like warren and biden

they know they can't win and don't want to taint someone they think might have a shot in 2024

Attached: 1479670148458.jpg (1930x1698, 270K)

OH NO NO NO NO

Here is a photo of one of their strategy sessions

Attached: dumpster-fire.jpg (4699x3133, 2.64M)

Lot of heated discussion going on there.

>Warren
Looks like the Dems are ready to sit this next one out.

Attached: 1517375638811.jpg (1350x1350, 748K)

Jew, jew
Elderly jew, pet left-muslim

Attached: trump pope.jpg (460x457, 29K)

Hillary is going to toy with the democrats like a cat and mouse. She wants blood, because they didn’t do enough to make her win. She’s an evil cunt filled with rage.

That actually looks like it’ll be a good debate.

Who would drop out first? My money is on Biden, after he gets #metoo a day after the debate.

Kirsten is cute

In the eyes of normies, Biden is a lovable old white guy. They see him as harmless and nonthreatening.

That confuses me. There are countless videos of Biden groping women, and children.

I guess they can't afford to just come out and admit to their base what we all already know, which is
>"We don't have a good strategy or much of a chance of winning 2020"
They all know it's true, but they can't just say it. A sacrificial Romney is required.

By banning dissident voices.

Fuck, I never realized how unphotogenic Booker was until now.
I think it's really Biden's primary to lose, goodness knows the guy has a knack for snatching defeat from the jaws of victory though.
I don't think any of the others will be able to generate the mainstream support they need to beat Trump. Baring some major happening of course.

It's going to be Joe Biden, and you're blind if you dont see it. He's been the clear frontrunner for so long.

He also has basically nothing to lose.

>that's why they are looking at B-team candidates like warren and biden
Do they even have any A-team candidates anymore? For the past 30 years the Democrats have been the Clinton's party, facilitating power for Hillary's rise.

I would imagine it'll be Biden/Harris

Checks off the most "identities"

They're in a similar position that the GOP were in prior to 2016. A bunch of B-list players that nobody is particularly excited about.

I would say "we could see the Left's version of Trump emerge" but that probably won't happen, seeing as Trump's celebrity status ended up being pretty incidental to why he actually won.

But don't be surprised if somebody tries to copy Trump and a celebrity runs, loses, and the left goes "I DONT GET IT WHY DIDN'T IT WORK OF US?!"

They like to double down. Maybe Gillibrand/Harris, because if one woman didn't work let's try two.

Who's in favor of doing this? If Joe tries, we bring this up and start an epidemic?
Or does pol want liberals to have the 2020's?

2020 is when the dems start whipping out microchips to delete thoughts that arent communist

Like silencing people. Those are the moves the scared faggots are taking

They'll be making moves behind bars soon.

There's already tons of video evidence out there of Biden being really creepy with women and girls. I imagine people would use it against him almost immediately.

Dems will counter with "but the pussy tapes", discrediting themselves because it's OK when liberals do it.

who the fuck could they even run? they're running out of oppressed.

>black won
>woman lost

mexican? black woman? who is trending as the most oppressed right now?

Lets make these Jews lose more money

Trump wouldn't even have to create new content for anti Biden ads. He could just play one of the countless Youtube videos of Biden feeling up lolis.

Trannies? A trans gay cripple black ((women))

>Dem Class
They are breaking the law and no one has the balls to put them on trial. Look up David Brock’s Democracy Memo. They are literally breaking the law for power.

Also hey Share Blue, you deserve a bullet to the head for all the shit you’re trying to pull.

The word frantically mean an an energized state of unease. the difference between working diligently and frantically.

Attached: 1522602433251.gif (500x281, 979K)

>frantically making moves
Sounds like things are going swimmingly for them, eh?

So uh...who do Rs have for 2024?

He can't be trump 2.0 can he?

The problem with a left vs. of Trump coming in is that the delegate system in the DNC is completely controlled by Clintonites in the deep state. They have mechanisms in place to prevent an outsider coming in and sweeping the primary, see Boiknee Sandals. Anyone that wins their primary will have to be pre-approved and they don't have anyone on that list that can unite their party and bring back moderates. They are fucked.

>Pedo Joe looks disgusting, erection protruding, for all the children too see. Sick! This is not a man you want around your kids!
Good god I hope the Dems run Biden. The ensuing meme war will be glorious.

Attached: 1532496928501.jpg (1024x880, 128K)

So its the usual cast of niggers and kikes then? Trump 2020 it is.

Traditional logic dictates that Pence is the chosen successor, but I don't think that'll be the case. I think obviously Rand will try to run again, probably Cruz, and Kasich is delusional enough to try again.

you're going to see a lot of people who couldn't compete with Trump try to make a run of it now that he's not around (but Trump will still be playing kingmaker and his endorsement will hold a lot of weight)

2020 is going to make 2018 look like a dial up meme

he was backbenched for hillary.
face it, the left will never run a white male again

Imagine the meltdown when Trump wins again. You think the left lost their mind after the first win?
>America voted for Trump AGAIN!?!?!

Lol a bunch of nobody's with no platform...

Attached: not crazy cat..png (330x312, 159K)

>white Dems think they have a chance
They're fucking delusional. The Democrats won't be allowed to run a white or a man in 2020.

Attached: 1531849252671.gif (200x154, 935K)

The dems are a broke down clown car and all the clowns are fighting over how to fix it.
sage for complete irrelevance

>democrats handicapping themselves because "it HAS to be a minority that comes after Trump"
it's hilarious
Biden would probably lose but he could at least be competitive where they need to be. But they won't do it because of their own internal moralistic idpol.

the "uncle joe" memes...

do you really want a pedo president?

WE

They need a male hispanic.

Attached: Cleopatra Kirsten Gillibrand Past Life Reincarnation.jpg (423x540, 162K)

She won't run but she will being expecting a fat fucking bribe and some concessions (Podesta in the White House, etc.) in order to give her blessing and not meddle with the whole affair.

They're cracking down on social/alternative media so they don't see those pictures or videos.

>(Podesta in the White House, etc.)
Keeping Podesta from gaining any real power (he was going to be her Sec of State) was the #1 reason I voted against Hillary.

i voted democrat my entire life until this past election. i voted for hillary, but reluctantly. honestly, i dont think she would have been much worse than trump - the difference would be that she would keep her fuckery under cover better than trump.

the wikileaks reveal about dnc secretly supporting hillary was the last straw for me with dems.

the dems have done absolutely nothing since the election to make me think that they realize what went wrong. no mea culpas issued, no change in leadership, no change in platform -- it's like they are just viewing trump as a nightmare that will be over in 2020 and then they can just step back into power and conduct business as usual. the hubris is astounding.

i'm independent now, even though independents have no power at all in election and the media ignores them. just by default i'm independent because i hate the reps and dems so much.

>independents have no power at all in election and the media ignores them
That's not the case at all, it's all about who wins the independents and the media focuses on them greatly.

That's as good a reason as any. I always laughed when people called her "the most qualified candidate in History." Her tenure as Sec of State was an unmitigated fucking catastrophe and the knowledge that those two Molochite demons would pull us into yet another desert war with democrats at the helm and the defeated Trump Republicans getting shoved aside by the NeoCon warmongers crying for blood was a fucking nightmare, worst case scenario for me going into the 2016 election. I legitimately believe that God spared us from nuclear hellfire with Trump's victory.

>Frantically
Well that's reassuring.

Attached: 4dSv0jH.gif (300x300, 1.55M)

This fucked them over hard in 2016. If they had run Jim Webb against Trump, with the full power of the media polishing Webb's already good credentials and striking a more conciliatory tone with middle America we might have a speaker Pelosi and Senate Majority Leader Schumer today. But thank God, it was her turn to lose.