>be privellged whitey
>have a stabe job, good money
>travel the world
>marry a qt
>large circle of loving family and friends

Video of a family wedding:
youtu.be/aDLTK3HQEFs

In his wordpress bio he was 28 and wanted to become a "Military officer"

The wedding video is from 2016 where one of his mates/cousin is already a military officer and gets married in uniform

>be airport luggage chucker
>die of insecurity and lack of attention
>BASED SKY MAN Y-OU ARE AN HERO

I fucking hate all of you NEET losers and virgins. This guy is to be shamed for his cuck mentality not glorified. Then again Jow Forums glorified a beta manlet that killed himself in a bunker out of shame. Oh well /thread

Attached: 701CF084-478E-409C-8288-DC1B9483799B.jpg (2048x2048, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aDLTK3HQEFs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf3ud0RUUA
youtube.com/watch?v=badMwEC1YEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Be depressed
>Be suicidal
I can't blame a man that is on fire for jumping in the water.

There's nothing to be "depressed" about at age 28 if you're married have money to travel and a wife since 2010

>had no kids

One more reason to understand why this beta was unfit for real world. He's the definition of a beta cuck. Its always in our hands to change and turn our lives around. I can list 100+ 30 something whiteys & non whiteys from my hometown who are worse off than this faggot yet none of them are stealing cars or airplanes and wanting to kill themselves over petty shit

>There's nothing to be "depressed" about
Someone should have just slapped him and told him to put on a tie and shine his boots.

Attached: W-Patton-Lead-1.jpg (652x300, 41K)

>Work as a ramptard making as much money as your local burger flipper

>Can’t get a better job because he’s white and affirmative action

> No prospects of a bright future

Wow, wonder why he would off himself.

Attached: 1533853299872.jpg (532x720, 31K)

Based patton would never allow no yellowbelly cuck in his corp

> money to travel

If you listen to his media-class homework on soundcloud, he recorded several coworkers talking about the travel benefit and how they were able to fly all over creation thanks to their shit-tier, shit-pay jobs.

Even the airline pilots make utter shit salary unless they're flying jumbos internationally (and even then, not really).

Also, when's the last time you translated your vidya skillz into actual aerobatic maneuvers in a $30M passenger twin-prop on your first ever attempt at actual flight?

Also, there's no correlation between how your lifestyle appears and depression. Fag.

Attached: 1361419923763s.jpg.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>Also, when's the last time you translated your vidya skillz into actual aerobatic maneuvers in a $30M passenger twin-prop on your first ever attempt at actual flight?

I don't play "Vidya" because I'm not a beta fag like the cuck that ended up BBQ'd alone on an island.

>travel benefits
>shit job

That's a blessing and a chance to expand your mind and approach at life. People go through their lives stuck in their small shitty hometown and this kid was having a time of his life with his "WIFE" whom he chose to abandon without procreating. Tell me again why I should make this beta cuck my hero?

>depression

Unless you've been stepping on IED's and having your mates die from shrapnel or being stuck in a bed/wheelchair from loss of limbs you have no reason to be depressed as a MAN.

oh

unless you were in a horrible war situation, depression doesn't exist

lets all sign up and fight for our cucked countries

>Unless you've been stepping on IED's and having your mates die from shrapnel or being stuck in a bed/wheelchair from loss of limbs you have no reason to be depressed as a MAN
t. world's worst psychiatrist

>Video of a family wedding:
>youtu.be/aDLTK3HQEFs
Umm, the chorus is "Bombs away! Bombs Away!"

man you kikes are always so quick to take a shit on anything white

the hatred is real

Attached: 1517509745480.jpg (720x707, 40K)

>depression meme

Its a made up diseases for special snowflakes and muh fee fees retards. The world is a jungle and a man is supposed to be on the top of the food chain. No sympathy for SJW-esque meme diseased "Men"

Attached: IMG_3723.jpg (1024x1024, 158K)

yap this thread is trash

Read the whole thread you fucking underage frogposting faggot

Attached: 678F7488-6572-46BE-8CC3-037E10BC6644.png (380x349, 70K)

This thread is the real redpill which you betas cannot fathom because MUH AIRPLANE AN HERO hivemind collective. Kys too pussy

Imagine not thinking this shit is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=Ahf3ud0RUUA

Get a soul OP

Attached: 1534005621286.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

>Also, when's the last time you translated your vidya skillz into actual aerobatic maneuvers in a $30M passenger twin-prop on your first ever attempt at actual flight?

>no prior experience

This is the part that I am not buying. He had to have had some experience.

You're just mad because you can't even attention whore properly. The guy went out on his own terms and didn't hurt anyone. I can respect that.

u mad bro?

Why Jow Forums is obsessed with this guy? It's easily the least interesting news of the week.

He literally complained that he was not able to progress in life because he was white. How the hell is that privileged? If he was black, he could get into college as a retard, but as a white retard, he was doomed to be a manual laborer.

im just pointing out your uniform green dick worship, i dgaf about the airplane guy

>meme flag
>contrarian
>blackpill peddling
>no fun allowed, Jow Forums is serious business
We know what you're up to shlomo.

jews.

Killing yourself and leaving a family behind is just cowardice.

*It Ain't Me starts playing*

>complaining about job at 28

This is whats wrong with these pussy's that think they're entitled to mark zingerburgers networth. Pay your bills and apply yourself, enroll in a course and better yourself instead of abandoning your spouse and wasting time on flight simulators.
>I have no argument

Kill yourself too cuckanada none of you betas have any argument to my thread.

Impressive aerial maneuvers. But some one who gave up on life is not a hero.

Attached: Pirate Fag.png (900x900, 273K)

Irish user captured this perfectly in an earlier bread when responding to question about why this makes so many feels, repost below:

"Because we see in him what is in us. The vulnerable centre in all decent men. The one we hide and speak none of. He bared it and surrendered to the suffering a pain it is to be in this world. The fight that claims us all anyway. He showed what a fools tale this life is and went out with a smile and a clean heart. He chose to surrender as we all must eventually. And he did it with fucking style.

Bravo mate. We know the pain he was in. We all know the decent light that was in him in a hard world. Because its all in us. Thats why we come here. Thats why we are all bros. I love you all m8s. I really do.

Theres such poetry and beauty here and fury sometimes. Its just too fucking damn beautiful..."

Attached: 1532996277187.jpg (750x750, 49K)

you gonna countersignal this guy next?
fuck off
this was a glorious goodbye to the nihilistic world you and your soulless kind have created

Attached: heemeyer.jpg (865x452, 47K)

>advocating for procreating and raising a family
>anti abandoning your loving family
>anti pussy diseases like muh depression
>must be a jew

You fucking vermin never fail to surprise me.

>be country with enormous suicide numbers
>most suicides are pathetic people blowing their brains out, traumatizing the only people who would care enough for them to seek them out
>one dude says fuck that shit and joyrides a plane in his last moments
Yeah, what a beta...

>it's a "people who know nothing about real military culture suck off officers" episode
>meme flag
If any of you queers go out of your way to think a commissioned officer, enlisted scrub, or any uniformed person is cool because they wear clothes that give them more authority in their LARPing community, you are a fucking boot licking sheep.

Attached: 1524963133548.png (1000x900, 337K)

You sad that no one would care if you killed yourself?

>That's a blessing and a chance to expand your mind and approach at life.
If you're all wondering why the alt-right hasn't been winning it's because of this guy. You've been infiltrated by leftists.

>pussy's

Attached: 1531495654123.jpg (500x495, 60K)

Stfu

I challenge any of you to do an experiment that I did last year.

Make twenty job applications with the exact same information. On ten of them put "white" and on ten of them put "black." Compare how many responses you get.

When I did it I got 8 call backs for the black ones and none for the white.

I still see through your false flagging lies witch.

I am not dead yet, but this man was in some way one of us.
Give him that honor.

Attached: 0F49DB82-C620-4A65-B16A-BB318812CA97.jpg (210x240, 23K)

>Beta cuck
>steals an airline plane and does a barrel roll successfully
>retarded Jow Forumslock online calls him a cuck

lmao, kill yourself bitch boy. Russel has done more than you ever will and went out on a high note.

Post yourself.

Sure thing rabbi

Attached: 1532571369229.png (600x655, 477K)

Have flown planes before. Really isn't that hard. Especially if he has some rudimentary understand of the controls from being around them all the time for his job. I'm not shocked he could pull it off.

>You fucking vermin never fail to surprise me.

Attached: 1484176716121.gif (171x200, 11K)

"I just want you to whisper sweet nothings in my ear"

Based and redpilled.

why are all neet hikikomoris praising this guy when in reality he and his gf would have laughed at us if they saw is in the street being all autistic perma-virgins that we are. He is just some normie faggot that couldn't handle life even though he had it good. just shows how weak these normie faggots really are.

This.
I bet burgers will make a movie with Brad Pitt playing the suicidal normie.

I'm done explaining this to these retards.

>YOURE A JEW
>HE WAS /OURPILOT/
>BASED

Jow Forums has gone to utter shit. 10 years ago he'd be laughed at for being such a defeatist cuck.

There's one thing that's more disgusting, it's meme flags.

He has been IMMORTALIZED

youtube.com/watch?v=badMwEC1YEQ

no brad pitt but the rock

10 years ago we weren't awake. Fast forward 10 years of oppressive SJW Jew Bitch shit, and we have had enough.

So yes, we are tired of you Jews fucking everything up.

>Jow Forums
>10 years ago

Attached: peabrain.jpg (474x397, 22K)

>jacks a fucking dual prop
>doesn't even know how to fly it but the motherfucker does fucking barrel rolls
You can call him a beta but he's still more alpha than you

holy shit, this is absolute seething. thanks for the hearty chuckle, faggot

Edgy hot take, maximum wew

> you: will die of self strangulation during daily BDSM masturbatory hentai involving ritual, no one will care
> SkyKing: hijacks a plane, does a barrel roll, crashes the plane with no survivors, everyone pays their respects because he was an ordinary guy who did something extraordinary

This

NEETS will bring the world to its knees

>manlet that killed himself in a bunker
You talking about Uncle Adolf? He wasn't a manlet, he was like 5'9. For someone born in the 1800s thats pretty tall

The guy really seemed like a cool dude to hang out with
Godspeed flyboy

This peaceful kamikaze man died with more dignity than all you you nay saying faggots combined. You can try to call him beta for offing himself, in reality he had more balls than you choke on. Godspeed peaceful kamikaze man.

>Then again Jow Forums glorified a beta manlet that killed himself in a bunker out of shame.

Look we got a real badass over here. But in reality this comes always from nobodys like pic related.

Attached: nnnfat.jpg (1200x689, 120K)

Wait, what exactly happened here? Sounds like a privileged White Man who had everything going for him offed himself?

Attached: peppers.jpg (750x396, 27K)

yep depression is for losers who are scared of dying and refuse to accept Jesus who offers salvation from death

Hearty chuckle - assuming a baseless position of superiority from behind a veneer of fake confidence.

The same type of cunt who says *yawn* after losing an argument.

Fuck off back to r*ddit

He went down in a holy hell fire, Valhalla bound

Attached: Bo354Ur.gif (500x281, 2.14M)

>leaving your problems to god instead of facing them alone yourself
who's the loser here?

Heroes don't have to be perfect.
We just have to believe they are better than ourselves.

This sounds like Supreme Faggotry, am I right? Someone provide a link to this story.

Attached: knockedthefugout.gif (480x271, 3.02M)

Yes, and he'll lament he couldn't get a better job because he was black.

jeez they all look so happy in the video