So sick of winning

Trumps trade war claims another American victim.
The trade war cause CaseLabs to go in to bankruptcy.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/pc-case-maker-caselabs-latest-news-bankrupt-liquidated-us-tariffs-a8487416.html

He already had to bail out s-oy (the mods censor the word) farmers with $12,000,000,000.00 of tax payer money flooding the US market with s-oy.
But at least Russia has had record exports this year.
>MUH Russia

Trump creates a bunch of s-oy boys in America, increases Russia GDP and boosts cheap Chinese case makers. This is what winning looks like.

Attached: paper president.jpg (866x650, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/national-debt-trump/
nytimes.com/2018/06/01/climate/companies-renewable-energy.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=jymNk_YgcpE
overclock.net/forum/380-case-labs/1614114-caselabs-custom-orders-open-again.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l0XY8nGYE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We can weather it. They can't.

>Los Angeles CA company importing Chinkshit goes bye bye

And nothing of value was lost.

>Trump is /ourdaddy/
Anyone believed anything other than Trump causing chaos and destruction is an idiot. That's why I voted for him and support his actions. He is a fucking retard, do some research you fucking faggots.

Trump is destroying companies and pushing the country farther in to debt.
America's competitors are seeing huge profits.
That isn't weathering it. That is failure.

Attached: 1532996355515.jpg (960x684, 107K)

Rulebreaking spam thread.

Attached: Da Rules.png (607x788, 446K)

>CaseLabs goes under
>can't accept responsibility
>instead blame Trump for their failure
Holy shit, is this Thanks Obama 2.0?

Go REEEEE somewhere else boomer cucked slav. This is real political news.

Attached: 1532795805646.jpg (1113x1200, 220K)

You can weather it because when your country turns into a Brazil-tier 10% White 90% unemployed trailer park ghetto hybrid hellscape filled with drug addicted well armed zombies you'll still be waving the US flag. It's the same reason third world failed state countries can still exist. We'll see how China and Russia look in 100 years compared to America and see how well you weathered it all.

>doesn't understand how manufacture works
>gets buttmad and sucks Trump's neocon boomer cock

slav/10 - would laugh again

Attached: 5syr4gejwie11.jpg (720x627, 31K)

>Implying what's happening is a bad thing
Kill yourself.

>Destroying American manufacturers and farmers is a good thing.
School is starting again soon child. You can be edgy there instead of here.

Attached: 110516-l-trumpkippahjrc-40p-14570577.jpg (534x401, 37K)

According to the facebook page of this company, they got most of their aluminum from China, and with tariffs it would raise the price of the cases by 25%.

Mind you... the cases already cost close to $800.

Ya, that's not a typo. A computer case costing $800

Attached: Case.jpg (1933x1450, 273K)

Really, pull out the rules no one adheres to.

Attached: soy-boi.jpg (336x400, 26K)

>Implying chaos is not good
It's fucking entertainment nigger

Yeah, Trump wants to turn the entire country in to a trailer park. Where high end goods are seen as an affront to decency.

Attached: 1527184412924.jpg (713x1024, 246K)

>(the mods censor the word)
ge tthe fuck out

Good, but then stop pretending Trump is your God-Emperor, he's a useful idiot human wrecking ball used to speed up the future civil war

The mods censor all kinds of stuff. Banned for criticism of slavs. Maybe onions (s-oy) works again, but for a while it didn't. They didn't want people to discuss the s-oy farmer bail out.

Attached: lphISmt.png (636x684, 413K)

Not understanding the why and how in life is the reason you live in a trailer with your ANTIFA buddies.

Please tell me more of your neocon boomer talking points. Do you have a twitter I can follow?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x245, 11K)

I would argue the opposite side...

1. Anyone who would spend $800 for a computer case is already accustomed to pissing away money on useless things.

2. Anyone who would view a computer case as a status item would probably be willing to pay a little more for the case, since it's already over-priced.

Here's a picture of another case. To each their own, but I've never understood people who want to turn cases into works of art, or people who leave their cases out in the open for everyone to see. The only time I ever see my towers is when I clean it or replace parts.

Attached: AnotherCase.jpg (3264x2448, 1.33M)

I think that poster is implying that you explaining wordfilters is not in line with the Jow Forums culture. It makes you seem like an outsider.

OP is a fucking fag.
Would you pay over 300 for a fucking computer case. Ask yourself, why doesn't this comapny have the resiliency or diversity to compete with other case vendors.

Attached: Bullshit-prices.png (479x452, 129K)

I can literally build one of those in my workshop for $30

Go larp somewhere else child. That isn't how business works. Supply chain problems cause by the president aren't always solved by raising prices.

Using a wordfilter on a political board to make talking about a current political topic impossible isn't Jow Forums culture. It is /pol mod censorship.

Attached: 1532795360671.jpg (1920x1552, 1.14M)

the luxury goods market deserves to collapse. there is no reason to mark your prices up nearly 8x just for the sake of a label.

your free market can suck my dick.

You sound like a globalist.

This. I thought I was crazy for considering a $200 case (it's extremely small form factor is unique). Most cases are

The fact that they got taken out this quickly by a tariff mostly shows how insolvent the company was in the first place. By their pricing and the material cost they should have pretty large margins on their products.

Dont forget about all the new enemies you're making. You just broke Turkey with your tarrifs I'm sure thats going to bite you in the arsehole.

Attached: 1533958810548.jpg (878x1024, 117K)

You again. Why are you pretending to be another person? You getting some shekels for your work here?

And why does this company fulfill a particular market demand? Go back to communism slav. You will never understand capitalism.

Attached: y7aUzXv - Imgur.jpg (802x681, 153K)

embarrassing newfaggotry. stay on reddit.

I am Marketing Dir at a US based Mfg.

All our products are Stainless Steel for the foodservice industry. Our ovens, carts, refrigerators etc... all of them over 90% Stainless. Some products contain over 100# of stainless.

OUR BUSINESS IS BOOMING!

Companies that relied on cheep Chinese commodities and labor are now reaping the rewards of bad decisions in their supply. And in California, the highest corporate taxes and regulations in the US.

We chose to keep mfg in the USA and moved out of Chicago's, Crook County years ago and have exploded. We also sell TO China. Not depend on cheap Chinese products and labor.

We've been booming ever since rhe election.

Then talk to the company. They were the ones tying to solve the problem by raising prices.

Attached: CompanyMessage.jpg (633x855, 222K)

Hey negro, they are a small manufacturer that makes goods out of metal. Of course fucking with metal imports is going to sink them.
And it is so cute that /pol now thinks small business is pointless and every business needs to be a globalist leader in mainstream junk.
Stay boomer cucked kids.

Its fucking sheet metal cut on a CNC machine water, laser, and screwed together... Wooptie fucking doo! Looks like a rip off piece of shit like shitty dot heads and towel heads have loaded on their shelfs at stores.

garbage!

>Turkey
Oh no!

Oh no, not Turkey. What ever will we do?

Agreed. A year before the tariffs were announced, they had brought someone in to "streamline production". This suggest that they were already having problems.

Attached: Problems.jpg (637x511, 111K)

You fucking retard.
You said they could solve all their problems by raising prices.
I said raising prices doesn't solve all problems.
You then try to reply by saying they did try to raise prices and prove that didn't solve their problem.

You are so desperate to be a contrarian boomer cuck you contradicted yourself.
Stay in school child.

Attached: vgcY1ef.jpg (720x960, 52K)

This. Ironically what we have isn't actually a free market.

You missed the point. It's not about whether the wordfilter is part of culture (which it definitely is, and the onions filter happened before the Trump tariffs). It's the fact that you explained that onions is wordfiltered. Additionally you call it /pol instead of Jow Forums. You called someone a child as an insult. You have a smell. A smelly smell of something that smells smelly.

>the luxury goods market deserves to collapse
So everything Trump has ever tried to do.
You shills are having trouble staying on message.

yeah, speaking of bulge

Attached: MichelleObamaBalls.webm (360x203, 2.45M)

this, user works for a real company ran by folks who aren’t cutting corners to save a quarter

hmmm well like it or not they are a powerhouse in the middle east that hold important borders your support there is shrinking but whatever the world is happy to give you all the rope you need at this point

WOW!

This is why they knocked off Joan Rivers.

Well I am so used to typing r/pol because that is what this boomer infested shit show has become.

>So everything Trump has ever tried to do.

uhh, yes? trump made a career out of exploiting broken systems, just like any proper capitalist. now if he wants to kill off these very same systems, more power to him. "muh free market" is on its deathbed. euthanization is only humane at this point.

You know what's going to happen?
Nothing.
Even you don't care about Turkey.
They only reason you thought of it at all is because you're actively looking for details you can use to win an internet argument.

My dick is a powerhouse!

Attached: 134453955312.jpg (298x396, 35K)

I didn't say they could solve "all" of their problems by raising prices.

I said that anyone stupid enough to spend $800 on a computer case is also stupid enough to pay an additional 20% to eat the tariff costs.

As far as me being a "contrarian boomer cuck"... ya, I'm a boomer, I also retired at 45 when I sold the business I founded and built. So hurry up, those fries aren't going to cook themselves

I Agree, you need to go back

now if we could just start arresting employers of illegals we would be golden

You are larping as someone who makes commodity commercial junk.
African child, you need to understand that isn't the same thing.
Selling to consumers is different.
Selling high end consumer goods is different.

If you were really even a freshmen in a marketing course you would know that.

Attached: huckletard.jpg (500x500, 62K)

Go fuck yourself.

Fuck the chinese and anyone who does business with them.

You stupid roodypoo, go BACK

They should have run their business better.

>now if we could just start arresting employers of illegals we would be golden
This. All we need to do is enforce the law. For some reason liberals hate this.

Libtard need to fuck off with your lies:
Pushing the country into Further debt - NO Wrong . snopes.com/fact-check/national-debt-trump/

Companies are doing horrible in teh USA: Wrong Again:
nytimes.com/2018/06/01/climate/companies-renewable-energy.html
American Competitors? What the fuck does that even mean? IN what context; Manufacturing, Industry, Service Jobs. IN any case that statement is suggestive and can't even be addressed without a qualifier.
So shut your fucking lying pie hole and get on teh winning team.
Foow this twiiter - I heard he can't stop winning::
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
youtube.com/watch?v=jymNk_YgcpE

Attached: Patriot.jpg (1066x750, 294K)

Also a reminder that even though CaseLabs is trying to blame Trump, they've been having problems for years.

Since at least 2010 they had supply chain issues; and they even shut down order taking for months as a result.

overclock.net/forum/380-case-labs/1614114-caselabs-custom-orders-open-again.html

This was a weak company that went BK, and now they're trying to blame Trump for their own problems

Did you keep track of all the businesses that went under because of Obamacare?

>the world is happy to give you all the rope you need at this point

i dunno, it seems like the whole world is shifting their feet nervously at the very idea of the status quo changing in the slightest. you should welcome it. embrace trump, he's the catalyst for change we all need and deserve.

This. And because liberals are cultural vampires they swallowed the whole thing up.

We just kicked out 20,000 Islamists I'm ecstatic you think we want Wahhabi ideology here?

Yeah, Trump is now Robin Hood trying to defeat capitalism.

Learn to read grandpa

So you are saying Fuck Trump because he went out of his way to save Chinese cell phone jobs. Mixed messages.

Cool lie. Old econ information from before Trump had any economic policies put in place. Where do you think that $12,000,000,000.00 bail out from s-oy came from.

Other than the scams that it shutdown?

Trump went bankrupt 6 times. Yet you think he is amazing at business. Try again.

keep up the good work

Attached: 1503005614980.gif (128x128, 151K)

>Yeah, Trump is now Robin Hood trying to defeat capitalism.
Or he's trying to restore it? Because Robin Hood didn't live in a capitalist system. If he did he wouldn't need to steal.

Sorry, I can't hear you over the [WHIIIIRRRRRR] fans in my Antec900!

>Yeah, Trump is now Robin Hood trying to defeat capitalism.

no, he's an old money capitalist trying to bring an economy back to its smithian roots. the problem is the economy, being so thoroughly globalized and corporatized, is built like a house of cards.

>So you're saying....
> Mixed messages.
I guess your stupid brain is too small to handle any complexity

Let me try putting it this way: You're on the wrong side of history.

And finally, here's the money shot for those of you who don't take the time to research the stories you talk about...

The founder of CaseLabs died in 2012. Keating, the guy who took over the company, was a VP

And who is Keating? Well, according to his FB page, he is a rabid anti-Trumper. He's got years worth of bitching about the President on his page.

So is it any wonder that he's now trying to blame trump for the failure of his business?

(Image is a sample of some of his posts)

Attached: Sample.jpg (690x556, 117K)

ahh the poor burgerboi can't smell his own shit on his knees you've always been on the wrong side

Attached: 1531785758229.png (420x420, 165K)

You are correct, "Selling to consumers is different.
Selling high end consumer goods is different"

Selling high end, commercial grade, UL - CA - Energy Star approved, warrantied, serviceable equipment is much MUCH more difficult.

We compete an an international market and can not rely on online sales.

When your business falters, you look for new opportunities. You change up your model, product and brand. Not excuses.

You can't pay the bank with excuses. But banks will throw money at those that seize the initiative and create new opportunities.

>rabid anti-Trumper
>pic shows moderate concerns about the president.
Expressing reasonable criticism of the president is OK in America. Obviously not in Russia, but that is the difference with Western culture you can't understand.
How many shekels you hope to get for that post.

I'm not sure if you were an employee of the company, or you're just working your share blue shift.

No one can be honestly this dense.

Oh, that must be a tremendous solace to your fellow burgers whose jobs are now GONE! PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT! Winning! Toker blood! Pigass DNA. Who needs jobs! (Sidenote: wasn't winning premised upon billions of new jobs gump claimed to create?)

Attached: gumpig.jpg (600x758, 45K)

Way to throw whitey out of work! That'll surely help....or is in intentional?

> UL - CA - Energy Star approved, warrantied, serviceable equipment
Yeah, some basic acceptable attributes of such equipment.
>is much MUCH more difficult
Fuck off larper. Margins on commercial are much better.

If it is so easy to not go bankrupt, why did Trump do it 6 times.

i find it funny how you reactionary liberals regurgitate the exact same mantra as stormfags do about "DA JOOS"

How did he still keep getting business if he bankrupted six times, then? Points more to the entire system is shit.

Oh no a custom PC case maker whose (along with parent company) were floundering due to massive loan debt finally went under! Damn you Trump!!

2 of three no beards
1 is a gender questioning vampire
1 salad fingers
and the last one looks to be wanting his cheetoh dust back

Good thing it's Obama's economy right?

kek Good catch.

I don't know how many of you have ever built your own machines, but if you want to see the definition of over-build (care of a CaseLabs case, of course), check out this video, and listen to the specs on this monstrosity...

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-l0XY8nGYE

They will not buy a few missiles, were doomed.