Operation: END WHITE PEOPLE

So maybe you’ve seen a few of these posters in some of the threads about UTR2, but I figured I’d start a new thread to focus exclusively on this.

The plan should go like this:

>show up to UTR2

>wear Black-clad, essentially dress like AntiFa and Communists.

>try to distribute as many fliers as you can. Put them on signs, electrical poles, but mainly try to attract the attention of the media.

>we then use the pictures of “AntiFa” with the posters doing their Anti-White activism, and begin to push the narrative that the Left is Anti-White.

>by default the conservative media will pick up the story, as well as Alt-Lite E-Celebs, and they push a similar narrative (less explicit to our cause) to the GOP base, which will drive people out to support Republicans in the Mid-Terms

Since I think we all agree that UTR2 will be a disaster, we HAVE to turn it to our advantage. This is an absolute necessity.

Attached: B1A87581-AF19-4650-93D6-6C7A9A66FAFF.png (2550x3300, 208K)

Don't go to UTR2 Glowfest 2018©. But posting those flyers everywhere would be nice.

Attached: 1534007341863.png (2550x3300, 233K)

Just let Antifa chimpout alone

Attached: 1518299430450.png (370x547, 355K)

I'd love to see these on college campuses.

nice but op's operation feels incomplete, needs more flavor

yeah! the postermaker seems to lack talent but i wonder if anyone else is better?

Attached: 1534012320019s.jpg (96x125, 3K)

>glowing this hard

FUCK FREE SPEECH

This is about installing chaos into the harddrive of the leftist psychic programming. It's about throwing a wrench in their collective consciousness and disrupting the axioms of their guiding mythology.

missing. full stop. on last one

End, not stop. Shill

More terrible edits

why dont you do it yourself?

I swear to god Jow Forums is legit retarded

So you are going to Jew the Jews?

Attached: images.jpg (361x407, 31K)

Is there some sort of unwritten Jow Forums law that all "phase two" suggestions have to be absolutely terrible ideas?

Attached: 1516308220666.jpg (600x578, 27K)

You're too stupid to understand it, but whatever.

where do I sign up...WHITE MEN ARE THE WORST SPECIES ON THIS PLANET

The free speech part gives it up too much imo

This is the best possible approach to undermine anti-fa. Period. There's no better way than subversion. Look what they do to us.

It's about undermining their entire mythology and driving a wrench in it. It's about creating confusion and chaos inside of their mental systems and the logic of their ideology. When you introduce chaos into the system, you can control it. When you confuse anti-fa and make them doubt themselves, and confuse onlookers, you can direct them toward the better ideas.

The posters are shit, sure. But the idea underneath stands strong. Subversion, chaos, disorder within the ranks of the left. Psychic disruption. Mental undermining. Ideological incoherency. Satirical extremism. Inject the left with all of those things and you will destroy them.

Not really. There are whole swaths of anti-fa and leftists who genuinely view "free speech" as an extremist right wing perspective. In fact, CNN and MSNBC constantly tout that view.

We're taking their perspective and driving it to the absolute maximum so that it becomes a grotesque self-parody. In doing so we instill confusion in their ranks, doubt in the onlookers, and drive the fence sitters toward our side.

This kind of satire is like an ideological nuclear bomb when used properly. It obliterates shitty ideas.

add hate speech
Make it hateful free speech
or
free (hate)speech

>white dude posts this somewhere
>cops get him
>"END WHITES IS WHITE PEOPLE FALSEFLAG"

stop glowing you cia nigger

DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS DO THIS

Attached: 82DF354A-0D23-45E7-9A49-6F9206716256.png (1069x607, 479K)

It's not a "narrative" you shill, it is a plain fact that the left hates white people. No need to falsify anything.

>implying I didn't screencap this thread to later on prove that the alt right and Jow Forums are behind this

The Anti-Fascist and leftist is driven and united by a common "Mythology."

The mythology is what gives them a common sense of being oppressed, victimized, fighting an "evil enemy" (white men, free speech, the West).

The mythology is what gives them the sense of logical coherency, brotherhood, direction, and mental satisfaction. Above all, the mythology gives them moral superiority and the sense that they are "on the right side of history" and a part of a larger narrative arc in which they are the heroes fighting evil.

That mythology has to be disrupted. The way to disrupt it is to expose the contradictions inherent to it. For one, rather than simply "fighting evil white men" the leftist is, in actuality attempting to eradicate every single white homeland, and thus white culture altogether. This is, at bottom, a genocidal project. Thus "End White People" is perfectly reasonable as the true goal and belief of the leftist. But their MYTHOLOGY does not explicitly say this, because their mythology requires them to be the "good guys."

This is about undermining that mythology.

The leftist is also in support of stopping free speech. Ultimately they justify this by "stopping racism." Which is why that line is essential: the leftist justifies their genocidal and authoritarian behaviors with the mythology of "fighting racism" (the evil).

TLDR: ultimately if you can manage to create any sense of confusion and chaos in the leftist mental pattern, you can untie it and loosen its grip. Which is what these posters theoretically are meant to accomplish.

Exactly, which is why it's essential to make them own their ideology in its most extreme and explicit form in a public manner. If they won't hang posters that advocate for their true end goals, we will do it for them.

It doesn't matter. That's the absolutely beautiful thing about this approach. Even if Jow Forums is behind it, a large swath of leftists will actively agree with the posters.

Trying to say "Jow Forums false flagged the left" won't make a difference, because to the average person these posters appear to be normal. They won't set off alarm bells. In fact, these posters could easily get by on Reddit, Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, and even on CNN or public television. You can make these statements and keep your job at NYT and in Hollywood.

The statements printed on these posters are the official position of the media, educational system, and political establishment.

That's what's so beautiful about this approach: they can't actually fight it. If they fight it, it means they don't endorse those view. But if they don't endorse those views, then they're a fucking RACIST NAZI FASCIST THOUGHT CRIMINAL EVIL BIGOT SEXIST HATE CRIME KKK WHITE SUPREMACIST

That's the beauty. You catch them in their own fucking trap and make them eat their fucking turds off the ground.

>Workers of the world, Unite!
Sounds like a left-wing call to action user, that's not a good sound

>right wingers hang up "End White People" posters at UTR2
>media talks about how evil right wing conspiracy theorists are trying to misrepresent the left
>the Left continues being anti-white and defends themselves by saying that anti-white racism is a right wing conspiracy theory/"fake news"
Nowadays whenever the media says anything about race, the right can refute them with two words: "Sarah Jeong". Do you really want to leave that moral highground?

The are shit, but then let’s make better ones! I think doing this is a great idea

>You're too stupid to understand it, but whatever
"Flase-flag the Left bro. It's not as if this thread could be used as evidence or anything."

Attached: 1525331940895.png (412x425, 284K)

maybe change
>end white people
to
>cancel white people

Man, you are so dumb if you believe AntiFa doesn't read along here....

IDK. honestly I don't know.

In my opinion, this kind of trolling is very effective. Maybe I'm wrong. But in my personal experience you can really shake people up with this kind of thing. It's more subversive, more intellectually disruptive. Creating confusion and disruption (mentally) is the first step toward changing people's minds.

Honestly this is fucking pathetic. We are supposed to act like men. Men do not lie. Men do not cheat. Men do not hide their intentions or try to impersonate others for their own benefit. Men do not use Jewish tricks. Men are proud of their ideas and their political/ideological positions and they do not use subversive tactics to advance or spread them. They use things like logic, merit, debate, strength, and courage to do so.

Clearly you are not a man and you need to shut the fuck up and keep your sneaky bitch ass ideas to yourself from now on.

Here's the thing:

Even if they DO "call us out" in the media for this... it's a loss. It just puts anti-white racism on the table as an issue. It just spreads the problem. It creates awareness.

It's not in their interest to even say "anti white racism" on TV. It would be a big fucking mistake for them.

I don't see any way in which this is a loss for us.

If you consider the posters a form of satire, then it's not lying. Do you think "Animal Farm" is lying because it's a satirical mockery of communism? No. It's powerful critique.

If you just see it as "false flagging subversion" you're missing the real drive of this kind of tactic. It's satire and trolling, not "lying."

White people are the WORST

Attached: Jews hate whites.png (2000x2000, 2.86M)

Attached: F7A79F44-3273-4985-B944-E0558C7E8263.jpg (1821x1318, 431K)

i disagree.
i think the presence of quotes makes it perfect.

normies won't read this thread, faggot.

so?
they're not our target audience.

Whoever runs Boston AntiFa needs to pick this up lmao

The other thing is that satire is often the only way to gain access to certain territories. For instance, if you hung an explicitly pro-white poster at a College Campus, it would get taken down.

But if you hung a sneaky, well written piece of satire it would stay up indefinitely. In fact, it might never even get taken down if it was written well enough.

In other words, this kind of trolling is actually the only way to effectively reach a wider audience. It requires extreme subtlety and skill to pull off.

ACTING LIKE JEWS

>Nepotism

>Extreme in-group preference

>Interest-less usury only for whites with no semitic origin and no semitic connections (That's absolutely the most important and urgent)

>Hardcore veiled racism

>Extreme repugnation to race-mixing (just do as Jews do, mix race with religion)

>Unabashed ethno-nationalism

>Creating fifth-collumns to subvert other cultures into self destruction with think-tanks and international lobbying groups

>Development of pride as a RACE, not as a nation(again, mix race with religion)

>Laws in every white nation to prohibit ESPECIFICALLY anti-white racism

>Absolutely closed borders

>Promotion of the term NATIONAL FUTURISM

>Since truth is on our side, REMOVE HISTORICAL REVISIONISM.

>Create a free speech law, like the first amendment, that doesn't accomodate anti-white racism, and use it to expose racial realism and, above all, jewish slimy tactics to dominate every facet of power

>Militaristic power and pride on our military above all

Satire is a tactic of the left. It is used when one is afraid to be direct and can’t criticize an opposing position logically. It is easily picked apart and ultimately pointless.

"End white people" does have a good ring to it

and at this moment we definitely have a large number of crazy people who are looking for a reason to hate white people

>It is used when one is afraid
I'd say getting shut down is a losing strategy that results in a loss. I'd say disrupting enemy strongholds and mythos and penetrating mainstream psychic programming is a winning strategy that results in a victory.

Fear has nothing to do with it.

this is leftist tier. just let antifa make themselves look bad. they don't need our help

It's not just making them look bad.

It's about staking a claim in their territory.

>making a thread to promote a psyop aimed at subverting the media
>on a site heavily monitored by said media looking for the lates outrage story to attack the "evil internet nazis"
You dumbass

>going to UTR dressed as antifa

Enjoy getting your face smashed in by a chad like Pearce Tafft

There's no good reason to go to this rally.

won repub michigan primary

impressive guy

grow up

Attached: John-James-with-his-family.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

If UTR is a false flag staged by leftists, then it should be resisted and fought by right wingers. Not simply passively ignored.

Keep it simple stupid remember its supposed to represent the skill level and comprehension of that of an Antifa member aka a typical highschool droput

The solution is almost always to take the lefts preconditions, their presuppositions, their deepest held ideological beliefs, drive them to their greatest extreme, find a contradiction between them, expose it, and then highlight that contradiction to the utmost and drive it to its logical extremity.

Turn that contradiction, that inner disaster in their belief system, into the defining feature - the selling point. Make them own it. Make it their "thing." And push it as hard as you can. Make everyone see it for what it is.

Don't let people ignore it. Don't let people turn away from it. Make them look directly at that contradiction so they're forced to tangle with it on their own time. Make them confront their logical contradictions however you can. Provoke anger. Provoke response. Provoke psychological upset. Provoke confusion.

And then, in the empty space, place the truth.

That's way too far dummy, people will be able to tell that's a false flag easily.

kek, even the biggest normies nowadays know when something controversial happens to visit Jow Forums, you really aren't gonna fool anyone

You guys are thinking way too literally. The point is to normalize our views. We want people to laugh about these things. The point is that we're mocking them openly and publicly.

When you mock something, it becomes normalized.

"LOL guys I was out getting coffee and I saw this sign:
'Stop white people, end hate, bash a white pig today'

Must be those goofy white supremacists false flagging anti-fa again. But I must admit, this sign made me laugh. After all, those antifascists are fucking insane and whoever made the sign does seem to have a point... I'm starting to see where they're coming from..."

Attached: 6-78.jpg (852x480, 24K)

>Jews, Asian whores and nigs with blue checkmarks calling for mass genocide of whites daily on Twitter without repercussions
>Too far

We're already at war user.