Do you plan on raising your kids to be racially sensitive?

Do you plan on raising your kids to be racially sensitive?

Attached: sensitive.png (715x638, 417K)

ya, to be proud of his own race

>your kids

Attached: 1424315727262.jpg (228x221, 7K)

>will your kids be aware of race?
yeah, they're going to know to never trust a jew and to never relax around blacks.

>racially sensitive
Yes , of course . They can sense a niggers just from the smell . Im so proud .

don't forget about the asians and spics.

yeah they're going to learn about niggers, kikes, wetbacks...

No, I plan on raising my white children to be little hitlers...

Race Realism for the next generation, brought to you by CNN

If that's a synonym for 'racially aware' then sure.

>aware... proactive
Of course, they will never relax around blacks

Yes, theys will be cortious of the wh*te devil

It's necessary to make them Jew-aware and to never relax around blacks.

asians? the fuck do my kids care about chinks? they're docile as shit

Yeah, but not the way CNN wants.

Yes but in the exact opposite way CNN wants.

my dad didnt teach me to be racist. i learned it on my own

Yes, they will be sensitive to the white race only.

>racially sensitive
>ra cia lly sensitive
>ra cia llysensitive
>ra cia llysensitive
>ra cia llysensitive

My son is too young for such things right now. He knows to treat children his age nicely, but to stand up for himself and others if something is wrong.

When he gets older he’ll learn from me that we treat people with respect until that do something to lose that. Also we stay out of the city for that’s where the niggers are.

Attached: 89613600-760B-4F3B-8559-1D63039AC78A.png (500x511, 149K)

they behave tribally similarly to jews, just less parasitic but more hiveminded and less prone to empathy. They are the jews' biggest threat in higher education but this doesn't mean the will be accepting to non-asians. They are more prone to cheating and gambling. If an asian gets to be in charge of post graduate level studies at a University they will hire asian students over whites based on nepotism and not merit. There is a quiet battle going on right now over universtiy positions between asians and jews; neither has any interest in allowing whites in.

big brain post

>CNN
Fake news network
no one would want this

My parents tried this with me by sending me to an inner-city multicultural school.

>kids
lol

Attached: q0HcqSlw_400x400.jpg (400x400, 51K)

yes. First lesson. Around blacks never relax.

> racially sensitive
yea, of course i told them not to relax around blacks. I want to see them reach adulthood

lesson 2: jews are bad news

DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACISTS!!!

Absolutely.

Only breed with huwhites, my dear Aryan boys and girls.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

Well, I am pretty racist and not left wing. I consider racism to be a good thing. Being huwhite is okay and, in my subjective opinion, great.

Only concrete, objective, factual information matters.

They will learn to make the subhuman scum at CNN think that the storm is no longer coming

Honey, go wake up our son.

Plan to tell them the truth about niggers so I’m guessing no

So far, being a racist has kept me from being a victim of black violence and getting robbed by jews.

The jews really leave you no other option than to burn them. They keep pushing you until snap and stuff them in the oven.
It's amazing.

Attached: 1533839496714.gif (325x235, 1.59M)

Yes. They will be sensitive to all nigger threats and prepared to defend themselves with firearms.

Of course, first thing is to teach them how mudslimes are subhumans, same goes for niggers and gypsies

I'll raise them how I was raised.
>people can be good or bad regardless of race
>don't talk to strangers
>love yourself and who you are

I'll let them pick up on racial issues on their own. Every white kid around here learns it from normal interaction and forcing it on them would just make them rebel in that direction in their teens.

>forcing it
Yo don't have to force anything, just show them the news.

I want to mass shoot CNN, could someone round them all up and bring them out to my flyover state? I'll create a large pit for them with a backhoe.

For example, in the park with Mexicans, my girl and another were playing together, one of the older sisters came up and said "your playing with white people?" and she got embarrassed and quit playing with her.
>explained to her that some people won't like her because they are jealous or raised improperly
>she found some white kids to play with immediately afterwards and was happy

fpbp every fucking time holy shit

Attached: 1452683827115.jpg (1024x1016, 246K)

*Raising white kids to ignore their instinctual threat recognition abilities -- and provide gibs to niggers

The kids will probably learn it thsemselves in a more mixed society. Maybe the hicks in shithole farm towns won't but oh well.

im gonna raise them to be racially aware, not sure if that is what CNN had in mind though

>theys
>cortious (cautious or curious?)
Here's your (you) you dumb nigger

While wearing a Honda hat.

go ahead and name a current american dirt bike brand

I recorded my wife enjoying the BBC and will make sure to replay the moment for my children when they start sexual education at the proper age (4).

Sensitive to their own race and culture, and proactive against anyone trying to subvert these things.

>Racial difference is not real
>Racial difference is real
>Racial difference is rael
>Racial difference israel
>Israel
FUCKING JEWS

>yo racis wh*te ppl no play wid muh PROUD BLACK AND LATINO chillren!

Oh yes, he will proactively beat the shit out of any black kid he'll encounter.

my kids will be mixed

yes
they will be so sensitive, they will be able to throw a stone into a nigger's head blindfolded, guided only by the smell

No I plan on raising them Christian.

>race is not real
>whites shoult be racially sensitive

Attached: 1310116132176.jpg (490x488, 20K)

Have three blond blue eyed boys 11 and under. Teaching them to live by the golden rule.

But no illusions about the real world. They haven’t been exposed to much and for now only wonder why some people act so strange (blacks). They have lots of Asian friends and see any difference with them yet. They are starting to see more differences right now between the sexes than races at the moment but they have been pretty sheltered in a white area, unlike growing up on the boarder of East LA like I did, but I have been keeping my views to my self for now.

Attached: political-correctness-voltaire.jpg (640x360, 44K)