Eye colors represent the creation elements

Hello,
As we all know, Europeans are the true diverse race when it comes to colors and contrast.

But have you considered what the different eye colors represent? While every other race has black eyes, the color of the void, Europeans have :
Blue, which depicts the Sky
Brown, which depicts the Earth
Green, which depicts the Nature(forests,etc)

Europeans are the elements of the divine that combine and create existence. And they are the agents of the divine order against Chaos and its agents, the other races with the eye color of Void.

Eyes are a window to your soul.

Attached: DBZsajRXUAQX9w1.png (451x276, 205K)

K

Attached: eyes-diversity.jpg (384x1052, 42K)

Are you that stupid? Those are mutts, they STOLE European genetics, they are not pure races.

Also, we know genetically, Green eyes are a product of Brown eye genes. Just like how Nature, forests, etc exist out of Earth, they are born out of it. While blue eyes exist independently from brown, just like Sky exists independently from the Earth

Take a walk around a city in Pakistan or Somalia and tell me how many light eyed shitskins you see, user.

They have euro genes thanks to colonialism and years of white men raping their ancestors

Why don’t you?

Also, think how green eyed females represent in art: Nature, witches, often depicted inside forests, with a bow, etc.

My gf is green eyed and she is extremely inclined to making essential oils from herbs we gather together in forests. Her soul is that of Forests. I often called her a Witch, because her whole personality and appearence reminds me of that.

I mean, I brainstorm here, I just find it weirdly sensible.

I have been thinking about this. It has to mean something.
Every other race, is Black hair and Brown Eyes, for miles.
Only Whites have the color of the Sky, Gold, Sun, Oceans, Fire, Forrests.

It has to mean something.
And to add to the Cohencidences, Whites are the only group (((they))) are trying to wipe out, to create a massive, muddy, mixed, slave race.

Attached: Diversity1493843757830.png (504x536, 1.05M)

I do all the time, I live in Toronto.

You removed the basic color of life: Earth. No.other race has the brown eye color as Europeans do. Other races are black eyed, not brown. Brown is a European eye color and it represents Earth.

>I live in Toronto.
did you vote for trudeau?

nope

I've read some bullshit in my time but this is next level

Whites are avatars.

And what do my bright gray eyes mean then? Does gray represents ethanol?

The clouds

Your eyes are a cloudy Sky. Since grey eyes are a product of Blue, like Green are a product of Brown.

Fuck you, norge, you just took away my excuse for alcoholism

Greekbro being philoshopical

Nordbro, thats what we do :)

Drink watered wine and philosophize

On the other hand, it actually makes some kind of sense, since we have almost constant clouds here

I think im up to something.

Eyes are the door to your soul, bro

I have brown eyes atleast i'm not sub human Black lmao

I have brown eyes, too, bro.

Earth Element ftw :)

Are you a Norwegian?

Nah i'm a kosovar LMAO

Those are some beautiful eyes though.

Implying They haven't been shopped to look better

I thought right wingers were on the side of logic and reason? Yet you love into mystical spiritual fantasy shit so long as it supports your agenda against people you don't like. Literally right wing tumblr.

Implying philosophy isn't one of the thing that made europe the best continent on earth LMAO

>tfw i will never have sky eyes

Why even live?

Attached: P_20180811_002025_1_2.jpg (1212x456, 81K)

Mysticism was part of our ideology since ever. The goal is:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for European people.

Doing that with pure logic or mysticism, doesnt matter.

Don't worry bro ya aren't alone

Attached: IMG_4397.jpg (218x85, 17K)

>claiming different eye colors represent the sky, forests, earth, fire
>philosophy

The fucking state of you