LeBron James v Donald Trump

>James
Built a school to help underprivileged kids in his community
>Trump
Built a school to fuck dumb people out of money

>Jow Forums
still unabashed trump stans

Attached: 5CBD846D-0B36-4500-8356-F19E373BE5CC.jpg (1000x600, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland19.com/story/37489819/akron-classroom-violence-triggers-widespread-protest-at-citys-board-of-education
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 655B1F3F-23C6-4A28-8D6D-91B12BF79826.gif (400x400, 569K)

Trump:
>Hates Niggers

LeBron
>Is a Nigger

Attached: 8329075890.png (1019x746, 1.03M)

Attached: 1532559489938.gif (800x686, 2.92M)

at the end of the day i dont think u was educated

>puts his name on tax payer garbage
>puts his own stuff out on a loss
your nigger is showing

James
>Nigger

I JUST LOVE YOU SO MUCH KING! CAN I PLEASE SUCK YOUR OLD DICK? WHY WON’T YOU RESPOND???

Attached: 046E0517-C2F3-4DB0-A370-856C65E4EF81.jpg (300x169, 20K)

nigger takes all credit for paying 20% of funding from his tax haven charity donations and his 20% isnt even his own money. still praised as saint and greatest nigger alive and evil orange man bad based black man.

Hes a retarded nigger and some jew is telling him how to do PR and do tax write offs through his "charity".

Attached: lebronSeeMeAfterClass.jpg (750x1060, 84K)

Sheeiit.... Tax payers be payin fo 80% of de cost of dat schoo. Kang James be puttin money into that sheeiit fo a Tax write off you dumb nigga!

Lebron is part of the Hillary camp politically who cares what he says about politics. As one woman said shut up and dribble

Ironic he is "building a school" and barely graduated from high school. Seems a lot of these "smart stars" either did shit in school or didn't even graduate.

labron - ima buld a sckoel for da nigglets. All mee. It be myne.

Ima needs taxes chaddaz to pay for it bro.

Typical Nigger. Talks up shit he is supposed to be doing, does none of it.

They agree with every thing Trump does because hes a "big strong guy" and they are weak and puny

>stans
NORMIES GET OUT REEEEEE

Lebrons school is 79% funded by the taxpayer and the rest comes out of his charity. He literally pays nothing for this and is able to promote himself endlessly.

People who don’t understand the economics of it should probably shut the fuck up. Lebron bounces a ball he doesn’t build anything.

>Lebrons school is 79% funded by the taxpayer and the rest comes out of his charity.
>He literally pays nothing for this
>the rest comes out of his charity.
One is a good school providing education to the poor, the other is a Ponzi scheme to get stupid people to give him money. And you’re out here staning for the Ponzi scheme

Attached: F794D56E-D600-4202-ADC6-243E1608BF7F.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>know people that work in the Akron school system
>they are handpicking the best white teachers for Lebron's school because they know their shitskin teachers are terrible
>other schools in the system can't afford basic supplies because they are pouring money into Lebron's school
>niglets are going to get kicked out Lebron's school and dumped into another Akron school if they do poorly
>which means his school will look like a success no matter how poorly it's really doing

I don't have high hopes for it. The little niglets are so violent and terrible that the teachers actually protested against their work conditions recently.
cleveland19.com/story/37489819/akron-classroom-violence-triggers-widespread-protest-at-citys-board-of-education

Attached: 1505091713652.jpg (650x700, 97K)

That beard and glasses. Hilarious!

Turns out the school is a scam, its mostly paid by taxpayers Lebum is just getting the credit while only putting up like 2 million. He makes like 500 million a year.

>know people that work in the Akron school system
Well that’s interesting! Do tell. I’m a teacher in Summit County. Or are you just talking out of your ass?

>>James
>Built a school to help underprivileged kids in his community
>His community is full of dumb niggers who can't into school
I remember when an adjacent unit in Afghanistan built a school too. It cost millions of dollars but wasn't up to code when it was finished so they never used it as a school, instead the Taliban used it as a headquarters.

This is a shareblue slide thread

get the fuck in here

What do you want me to tell you? I'm not sure what else I can add. My cousin is an elementary school teacher for Akron. I was just recently helping her set up her classroom. I've hung out with her coworkers and bosses several times. I've seen how terrible her students and their parents are firsthand. I've also seen how the nigger staff diversity hires are doing more harm than good.

so when is Lebron gonna change his name to Ansar Mohammed

>I've seen how terrible her students and their parents are firsthand.
You helped put up the ABC’s on the classroom and a wild group of angry parents and students came in to tell you to stop?
>I've also seen how the nigger staff diversity hires are doing more harm than good.
What did your cousin have to say about this?

Also, why do you think having a publicly funded school for the underprivileged with the best teachers available is a bad thing?

>underprivileged kids
Oh you mean the niggers who are privileged enough to be fed, housed, clothed, "educated", and cared for by the white tax payer.

>Oh you mean the niggers who are privileged enough to be fed, housed, clothed, "educated", and cared for by the white tax payer.
...and black tax payers? Do you think black people don’t pay taxes? One of Trump’s biggest claims to fame was that he was “too smart to pay taxes”

Only one if them is a nigger though.

Then niggers are veritable geniuses

>Black tax payers
70% of nigger households ARE STILL ON WELFARE

>Thinks blacks aren't a proven and statistical drain on the American taxpayer
Niggers are the only race in America to take more from the government then contribute to it.

>You helped put up the ABC’s on the classroom and a wild group of angry parents and students came in to tell you to stop?
Pretty much actually. I used to pick my cousin up when her day was done. I work from home so my schedule is flexible. We literally had nigger parents just run up to us and start screaming at my cousin for the dumbest shit. Some niglet got his expensive shoes dirty? My cousin gets verbally abused for it. I also saw kids left and forgotten at school long after it ended. My cousin had to frequently call parents to get them to come pick up their kids. Then the parents would smack the kids like it was somehow their fault.

The kids themselves are terrible too though. I understand that some of that can be explained by having bad parents, but not all of it. The stories my cousin has told me(often with video evidence) are insane.
>I've also seen how the nigger staff diversity hires are doing more harm than good.
>What did your cousin have to say about this?
She is trying to switch careers because of it. The saddest part is that my cousin was pretty much full SJW before she got her job. She specifically wanted to help poor brown kids. Then she actually interacted with shitskins and everything changed. You can't do much to help when niglets are physically attacking you and the black principal won't punish them. That same black principal will throw the book at white students though. That's for sure. And the other black teachers very clearly don't care about their students and aren't even fit to teach in the first place. It's really sad when nigger teachers are struggling to do third grade math and have to check their own answers with the white students to make sure they're right.
>why do you think having a publicly funded school for the underprivileged with the best teachers available is a bad thing?
Because other schools suffer to prop that one up. If Lebron really wanted to help he could have set up a private school.

James's school will fail because it doesn't address the core problems which leads to black youths failing at schools: Their home environment. Being from a single mother household he should understand this.

>You
Has never done anything and is typing this from his parent's basement.

Schools don’t do niggers any good. It’s like trying to build a jungle gym for polar bears.

Bait thread

Lebron James is a low IQ retard whose skill in life is tossing around a rubber ball

The guy could die and literally nothing would change in the trajectory of the human race

Wow homophobic much?