"HISTORY WILL VINDICATE MY CHOICES"

Attached: trudeaucry.jpg (940x627, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LmTiZB_Aq7k
cbc.ca/news/canada/trudeau-harsh-words-saudi-calls-for-pogrom
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Canada is the worst western country by far.

the history books of the leaf caliphate will put him down as the first sultan's pleasure-boy

This
This

Pic related.
Figure it oot. Pitter patter!

Attached: 1503326270086.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

Hes right. Saudi and Trudeau just prevented an Israeli false flag I think.

Attached: 1523017175197.jpg (2440x1627, 837K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LmTiZB_Aq7k

Mo

i hate him so much

>muh "right side of history".

Why are leftists so obsessed with this? Do they have any personal conviction at all? Or do they only care about what others think/will think about them?

said every faggot that dies of AIDs

They have no arguments except "but it's just right!"

They will though

elaborate please

For once Trudeau is right. If I was a leaf I would be confused right now. I really wish Finland would just condemn Saudi-Arabia out of the blue.

Attached: 1533037152791.jpg (447x595, 37K)

Don't you remember all those threads about 9/11 for the past 2 weeks and then the saudi plane tweet that shills were spamming? Then Saudi decided to pull all their students and officials out of Canada abruptly and the shills freaked out about that. I member.

BASED AND RED PILLED

That’s the key to sustaining the delusion. They’re using people’s insecurities against them. Brainwashing them into obsessing about what others think of them. It’s their prime motivating factor.

hahahaha

Attached: 1508723735660.jpg (245x250, 6K)

Did you see Trudeau's press conference this morning? He's calling for a nationwide pogrom against Saudis. He's really taken the gloves off:

cbc.ca/news/canada/trudeau-harsh-words-saudi-calls-for-pogrom

the day is coming

Attached: 1d3.jpg (533x800, 79K)

Makes sense. If Trudeau's involved, you can bet it's Theater.

We will cum for you.
FTFY

Attached: blaccked.png (990x1146, 963K)

The day of the rake has come. And truly, they have raked themselves.

>Gets keked by the only native tribe in Canada that was not okay with the pipeline because they wanted more money, only to end up shutting the whole thing down
>Gets keked by Indians because you went into their country wearing funeal garbs
>Gets keked by America with tariffs destroying the last of Canada's struggling industry
>Gets keked by the EU when they end up making a deal with the US to stop the tariff war from getting too hot
>Gets keked by Sauds becuase you wanted to protect ONE human rights activists

History will shit all over Justin

>Jow Forums siding with muslims over canadians
Jow Forums is dead
if trump pushed this hard on saudi arabia you retards would be cheering

>it takes canada, the only white country in the americas, to start WW3 and eradicate the muslim menace once and for all
top fucking kek

it makes sense burgermutts would side with saudis over canada though

all of that mongrelization and racemixing with hispanics and negroes gave them the same skin colour as arabs

fpbp

after we cleanse the world of mudslimes, you're next mutts
make america white again

Attached: Day of the Grill.png (700x525, 232K)

>Laughing as a state that is both US and UK's bitch pretends to be a big boy and ends up getting their shit kicked in by the fucking sauds of all groups
>The same as joining with sandfaggots

Canadians intellect everyone

i will remember this post when canada invades and use it as fuel to drive me when we "whiten" your country up.

>Canada
>Millitary
here is your (you)

Attached: (you).png (799x450, 383K)

RIP Canada.
Also don't come to my fucking state, we got enough of you French faggots.

Only if Jews write the history.

no it wont cuck

Attached: 1534000770191.jpg (1438x644, 993K)

bullshit

>click link to article
>see this
when are we going to start building some ovens?

Attached: kike_broadcasting_company.png (1270x528, 397K)

I honestly thought it was more likely a distraction. Remember the missiles fired on southern Israel recently? This heated up shortly before.

Attached: 1531044833254.png (1000x1853, 848K)

They have a pervasive desire to be seen as "good people." Don't ask me to explain it.

>Has saved a child before
""""saved""""

>Canada did it
Sure (((we))) did.

all he's saying is that he permanently destroyed Canada and is happy that its replacement will celebrate him for it

It hasn't vindicated his mother's choice to keep him.

Attached: 1533827015300.jpg (472x874, 107K)

History will consider him an emotionally driven fool.

>thinking they'll even care to write about it instead of just writing another 6 Million pages about the Holocaust

Exactly this. Canada goads some retarded Saudi kid to commit blasphemy in a country that actually cares about it. If Trudeau wants to make amends he should take the lashes instead of the retarded kid they set up.

Attached: trudcuck99.png (1080x755, 363K)

even inbred saudi are raking you leaf. You're all alone nobody wants to support faggots like you

True

FPBP

Attached: 1533914250036.jpg (472x874, 34K)

History will condemn a man who betrayed his own people for the sake of a perverse ideology.

We ironically support saudi over you faggots
>get rake leaf

Poos only reply to canadian hate threads because if they post anywhere else they're torrented under a tsunami of loos

You need to Take more super Syrian refugee

They fund schools and mosques and goad stupid kids into mowing or shooting or blowing people up.

Canadian hate thread is all you LGBTQ community degenerate fags deserve

what the wtf is a Snowbird?
Is that what gay canadian men call each other?

Man fuck off you bitter poo. We all know you're poor and surrounded by shit. You can stop being jealous now.

For once you're not the ones up shit's creek, enjoy.
Ice skating with old jets.

No they don't. That's just more Leaf bullshit.

Another refugee spiderman? Damn, they must do that shit all the time in the middle east, huh.

>Ice skating with old jets.
Those word don't make sense.
Is that what gay canadian men call anal sex with old men?

I-I’M ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, G-GUISE

Attached: A0BEA18C-8C83-4A76-835D-36CB99A13540.jpg (1024x844, 101K)

Jealous of you leaf
> Top kek

No, that's fostering the kangaroo.

Objectively whiter than you

Attached: white canadians.png (800x600, 128K)

History is going to chop his testicles or what's left of them off after all the reckless shit that he has caused in The Dominion of Canada.
>>>Drama teacher stands up to the Wahhabi Islamist shitstains.
Please, he's their usual rent boy.
Canada had supplied the Saudis with arms to fight Houthi rebels.
American trained saudi troops are literal pussies. They run away at the sight of those rebels and those weapons are procured by them.

fpbp & /threaded

That’s the term here in FL for nouveau riche Boomers vacationing and falling for every timeshare and real estate scam off their children’s inheritance.

Oh look another thread of pure shitposting and shills. Even the insults are generic copyapasta, top kek.