Tfw can't escape evil Americanism anywhere

>tfw can't escape evil Americanism anywhere

Attached: Innlandsporten, Hedmark, Norway.jpg (3944x1472, 3.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0SEYrGysnI
youtube.com/watch?v=fb2NIZjHOkc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_Norge
google.com/maps/@60.6317834,11.2998717,3a,75y,0.33h,90.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2ewjdQrKm2DfNgxaJ02JUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

circle k got some good hotdogs desu

How the fuck do you think we feel about Norwegians? I am so fucking sick of Taco Parties.

Fucking jews.

What's wrong with that picture?

Burger King is Canadian.

its a fucking gas station. have you ever seen gas stations pop up before.
does anyone know why the norway people in here are such bad trolls or fags

shut up and enjoy your burger klaas

What the fuck is your problem with roadside goods and services?

you know, you dont have to eat at burger king. its just there in case youre traveling and starving, you know, last minute decision things. you dont actually have to go to burger king once it pops up. i know this may be a shock to you. why are poland people such fags too it makes me ashamed to be polish being on pol

Consumerist, degenerate, american corporatism and automobile-centered.

>gas stations\parking lots are americanism

youre a fucking idiot holy shit
sometimes things happen where road traffic in an area changes dramatically
and therefore you need a gas station
therefore you might need a little food rest stop
are you this fucking dense
seriously
kill yourself
do you just sit in your house all day
dont answer
i know

Cultural victory

if you're looking to escape american culture, come to japan

youtube.com/watch?v=w0SEYrGysnI

youtube.com/watch?v=fb2NIZjHOkc

Western culture? What is that?

When you're so bluepilled into the american paradigm that you can't even begin to imagine anything else besides circle K and Burger King
We are finished as a culture

>burger king is canadian

Attached: 1461465536558.jpg (610x407, 69K)

It's beautiful isn't it?

Attached: 1062488703.jpg (1000x541, 137K)

Is that a mint green Goldwing with a fucking side car!?
Weird

i never fucking said that
fuck you
youre such a stupid faggot
youre why these people hate this country
putting words in my mouth and youre probably putting dicks in yours too

Not really, no.

Attached: 23240739.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

GOD FORBID A SINGLE BURGER KING EMERGES

WHAT DO POL

fuck you you fucking homo faggot

Burger King is fucking terrible. so sorry

Or a mobility scooter, maybe.

that looks like a prison

embrace the burger
eat the burger
become the burger

looks comfy

I see 2 Canadian company franchises and a mini-mart.

And will lead to obesity and the destruction of ecosystems. Not this place in particular, but across the country, across the world. This shit needs to stop.

Attached: 20171003-118.jpg (775x1110, 185K)

Only three gas pumps.

We own the west bruh. And if we cant be civilized and white then no one can. Get ready, Americanization of your countries and youth is only going to get stronger.

Attached: Pepe_Patriot.jpg (720x720, 108K)

You have our gas stations too? I thought it was only fast food and retail places.

Circle K's parent company is Canadian with a subsidiary in the USA. Burger King is also a Canadian company with a subsidiary in the USA.

You have oil, north jew, go burn it down.

Looks like you guys are already buying SUVs. Just a matter of time before you guys are buying huge trucks with truck nuts too.

At least you've got an all-Dutch Coop.

I spot one every now and then.

Attached: 20180106_194750.jpg (3264x1836, 1.47M)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coop_Norge

You're the one permitting it.

Soon you will get hit with American "values"

this shit is cancer

so many US government shills in this thread trying to fud your post

what did you get hit by other than gang rapes and muslims and blacks and a cucked leader and a cucked population

need i continue

I know right?
Easy access to tasty food and other things you might want is pure evil and must be stoppped.

What don't you understand by this? EAT OUR FUCKING FOOD. DRESS LIKE US. FOLLOW OUR IDEAS. GET WITH THE PROGRAM THE WORLD IS UNITED STATES.

lmao
noone in the government would post on here after the peter stroszk and FBI testimony thing you literal dumbass
you fucking retard

I'm not always in the mood for gas station hotdogs. But when I am, I get insane stomach cramps an hour later.

>Western culture? What is that?
Sounds like someone needs to be BURGERED

>Consumerism

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 4.15.41 PM.png (492x451, 421K)

Good Norwegian, pic related is a problem.
10 points.

why do europeans hate it when products become cheap and easily available? why do they hate the mass convenience?

t. Government shill

not everything is about money, kys

Ah, one of our finer Embassies

Because it's shit m8.

GAS THE CLOWN
BURGER WARS NOW

shit quality

user, we have gas stations here with more parking spaces than all in buildings in pic related combined. IN fact when I see buildings with small parking lots I say “wow how can we rid ourselves of this Europeanism?”

We got hit with American values which are worse than actually dying it will turn slowly our Country like into yours being Mutts who have no ties to anything and always Larping on other peoples account by proxy talking about leaders funny how you had the biggest king kong Nigger as president but hey so based right fuck your Country and fuck your "values"

Attached: Burgers.jpg (1052x1109, 1.02M)

What was there ? Looks like a nazi eagle with the swastika inside the laurel wreath under it.

Attached: 1534018158313.jpg (1000x541, 165K)

Just imagine living in america

Attached: pepe-drinking-tea.jpg (332x332, 14K)

You'd have to be filthy rich to afford a truck in Europe. It'd take 105 liters to fill up my Dodge ram. Fuel costs are insane in Europe, some countries are 7 Euros per liter.

Shit quality, cheap at first and when all the competition has died down in the area, the prices skyrocket. Would rather pay consistently medium prices than cheap for 5 years then 100 of jew prices.

German bro speaking the truth. The real American Values are considered secondary if not outright bad in modern America. Freedom has been replaced by safety. Liberty has been replaced by complacency. The pursuit of happiness has been corrupted into consumerism.
Fuck this gay earth.
Pls not real

That's one thing I like about Norway. We make a shitton of money. So it sort of offsets the crazy prices.

Attached: 20170921_103646.jpg (3264x1836, 1.46M)

haha Norwayfag, you think you can resist? Soon, your country is gonna be strip malls and fences, end to end! You think you can can preserve your wilderness? You think you can preserve your "traditional lifestyle"? Hahahahahahaha... time for you to experience my... LATE CAPITALISM DEVELOPMENT ENCROACHMENT!!!!!!!

Attached: screaming-when-powering-up-photo-u1.jpg (650x479, 49K)

not everything is black and white

Attached: 1514368043930.jpg (1080x774, 223K)

The nazis kinda did the same with ancient Rome and some other European cultures. I don't think it's really a bad thing but yeah you're supposed to be inspired by and not just copying it.

Judging by the occupied parking lot, you mountain monkeys cant get enough of our culture.

>Circle K
>In 1988, the company sent a letter to its over 8,000 employees announcing that it will cut off the medical coverage of those who become sick or injured as a result of AIDS, alcohol, drug abuse or self-inflicted wounds. The company stated that "There are certain lifestyle decisions that we are just not going to assure the results of."

BASED

That's the old road I think, this is the new road: google.com/maps/@60.6317834,11.2998717,3a,75y,0.33h,90.82t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s2ewjdQrKm2DfNgxaJ02JUA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

>large high speed roadways
>safely designed stretched out on and off ramps
>places to buy goods and services
I mean, I guess the layout could use some trees but it's not that bad.
Just don't start building tons of suburbs because that's a zoning nightmare.

Ha wow god bless

It's right next to a busy freeway, it doesn't really say a lot.

This. I hope the larp is real, the crackdown happens, and our culture is completely changed forever away from this satanic bullshit.

>The pursuit of happiness has been corrupted into consumerism.

Maybe this shit was the beginning of the end for you, white people are not supposed to pursuit happiness they're supposed to conquer the universe.

Happiness shouldnt be the final goal of a white male, it's good for childs, women and niggers but we're supposed to be better.

Attached: KuHI.gif (500x400, 1.67M)

Mind telling me a few examples?

Spotted the civil engineer.

the Roman Salute

granted Italy was part of the Holy Roman Empire along with Germany at one point

>food is consumerist

Literally mad that we invented the automobile and society has evolved around their existence, pathetic. That's all this thread is. Period.

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Ask a kid to choose beetween candies and vegetables + fish, he will choose the candies. Most people are retarded and the state/the king/the fuhrer is supposed to retain his people from acting like children.

Capitalism and freedom are good when everyone have an IQ of 130.

This design is good for next to highways/empty areas, inside actual living zones it would be shitty.

>midsize
lul

Soon Norway will look like all the other Muslim countries....Norwegians have lost.

>tfw
doesn't post a face

No shame to have about this, Napoleon did the same, Rome is an exemple to follow for every white man who respect himself.

Attached: 96488b04466b2e4c0947d516117e1e19.jpg (236x236, 12K)

whats cutural about the top?

yeah im so totally in washington dc right now browsing pol because in politics we befriend all the internet neckbeards

I think nips are the prime example that we've never really forced our culture onto anyone. We've just bombed the shit out of them until they accepted democracy.

Is this Ayra from Season 8 Game of Thrones?

That grocery store is in the middle of nowhere relatively speaking. How does it survive?

youre so fucking stupid
this is what right next to a freeway looks like almost everywhere
have you kys yet

>a mobility scooter
WTF is wrong with you?

Do you see a Texas plate? Do you? Do ya?!

We're all living in america friend

Attached: Burger.jpg (960x702, 88K)

It's not even an american invention you retard.

From road travelers I guess. The gentiles living in Oslo and Akershus have their cabins and shit up in the mountains. Makes for a lot of traffic in the weekends and the easter etc...