In my daily confliction of who's worse? Heebs or potato niggers?

In my daily confliction of who's worse? Heebs or potato niggers?

I'm gonna say potato niggers. Just a bunch of faggots LARPing as whites trying to degenerate our gene pool.

You're never getting into the ethnostate, potato niggers.

Attached: 1446926927027.png (501x684, 80K)

Kikes

Reminder that Irish Catholics voted for Hillary more than any other ethnoreligous group, even the Jews.

the potato rich diet of irish girls makes their feet the smelliest in europe. They say the damp, rainy environment of ireland combined with the girl feet stink is what polluted the land in the 1800s and killed all the potatoes.

Attached: smelly irish.jpg (3632x5456, 1.26M)

Irish dominate politics in liberal cities. Look at how many pedo politicians are Irish.

Great divide and bait tactics.

fpbp

It is not bait! Irish girls have particularly smelly feet, especially since they're so pale.

Pale = more stink.

Attached: 1531241664329.png (525x550, 113K)

pale == smelly feet
what?

Pale implies that their feet spend more time in shoes or socks, letting the smelly irish stink fester and grow more strong.

They smell like stale guinness.

Attached: 1404448091487.gif (396x270, 2.97M)

fpbp. OP is a divide and conquer shill

Even pajeet is defending them.
D-dog bless you

Attached: OVUEJaS.png (976x823, 769K)

Shut up nigger

thatsnohowitworks.png
the problem you speak off is easily eliminated through proper hygiene, which is expected. Natural skin color is determined by genetics, having pale feet does not equate to the person wearing stockings for long periods of time if the person is pale.

U mad?

shut up inbred foreskin muncher.

I don't know I has a indonesian gf who always wore sandals n' shit
>her feet always smelt like cooked cabbage and blue cheese

Yes. I'm mad these unpure mongrels are polluting such a beautiful race.

You can't convince me that irish girls don't have smelly feet.

They all starved in the 1800s because the pale irish girls soaked their feet in the ocean, killing all the fish and polluting them with stink. They became inedible.

Dutch girls have smelly feet too. They always wear those wooden shoes and without socks most of the time.

Attached: awoo teeth.png (900x1000, 223K)

Shill thread

How will entrance into the ethnostate be done? What if there is an apolcalypse that knocks back our ways into barbarism devoid of most tech where we cannot do gene testing as would be preferable?

Would we use the bible and ask our people to, alongside looking visibly white, have to quote random passages of the bible?

Attached: yup.png (574x416, 364K)

Man, you are extremely uninformed if you think the irish are not white.

Yeah. Bready much. We just try to avoid triggering them. Making sure they have plenty of potatoes to munch keeps them happy.

Shill Thread

If you have irish phenotypes we's finna lynch ya boy

Well, white people have done a lot of good for the world. Other races might not be able to invent stuff but should at least support you guys in small things like these.

>might not be able to invent stuff

That one nigger did a lot with peanuts

>not knowing what hygiene is and its aplications
As expected from the nigger kike.

irish girl feet are so smelly you can use them as a plant killing chemical. You can't wash out those smelly genes.

Attached: asmelly.jpg (546x473, 133K)

Shill thread

Are you seriously referring to the three face diagram?
If you were more informed, you would know that that was satire, the irish are genetically white with a unique cultural subset.

Refer to my previous post, you don't understand hygiene.

I can smell it on somebody. I always stomp potato niggers when I see them for trying to pollute my race and start the RAHOWA.

Attached: 1542543786579.jpg (427x600, 58K)

But even if irish girls wash their pale feet and in between their toes, their dna codes them to have smelly feet. You can't change that.

Just better to embrace the stink.

Attached: sad remii.jpg (850x704, 161K)

You're replying to an actual nigger sperg who shits up every thread with the same comments about his cringe fetishes, don't expect any logical replies

Attached: HEOJs.gif (300x268, 500K)

>pilpul for divide and bait
Ok, now i`m sure that you`re a kike.

Shill thread

They're whiter than any other white. They come from the top left corner of whiteness. They're so white they came around to the other side of the rainbow.