What the fuck is happening to my country?

Why is German media so fucking cucked? I literally just saw the bottom left article in the picture, my blood was boiling and I remembered it's not the first time. Then I Googled a bit and this shit site literally puts out cuck "news" every single day.

The biggest news and boulevard outlet we have.

Attached: german cuck media.jpg (2720x5448, 2.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seriously, what is wrong with liberals?

American influence at it again, sorry Kraut bro.

G*rmany was a mistake

payback time

Attached: 1501899506374.jpg (460x562, 67K)

>implying his shit country doesn't consume Die Bild

No need to be sorry m8. It's not the average American citizen who imposes this shit on us. It's (((them))), we're all in this together.

Cultural Marxism and our beloved politicial Left.

Nuke us already

Bild:
Angst
Hass
Titten
Wetterbericht

Stop with that fucking Jew meme that won't get us anywhere and his still heavily unfounded. What we KNOW is that it's LIBERALS so you should attack LIBERALS, no matter what race. And when most Jews are liberals, even better. But stop with the crazy shit normies don't want to step within even a 5 mile radius.

Purge LIBERALS.

paradise regained part 2

salon.com/2000/11/22/weimar/

Germany doesn't have a word for outdoor sex?

No, most of the very degenerate shit comes from your country and we're still in the progress of adapting. We don't have a word for cuckolding either, at least no word anyone would unironically use.

Not all liberals are jews but all jews are liberals.

Freiluftsex

Lul, this is one of those conspiracies where Die Cücks would go YAASSS BILD SLAY

This is happening

Attached: 1534005393774.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

>German media
Nice sample of that garbage paper you got there, Jens R.

>Cultural Marxism

Attached: Classy-Laugh-Out-Loud-Facepalm-Reaction-Gif.gif (160x160, 445K)

Her.

Attached: 1516442417837.jpg (853x480, 88K)

Am i the only one here that doesnt speak kraut? Can i get some or any kind of translation

Why dont you all just get the fuck out instead?

Jews.

Now you understand what the medias under the Weimar republic was like, Kraut.

Well add to that the context that the entire country were trying to build themselves back up from the first world war, with the treaty being such a massive load of blatant bullshit meant solely to keep Germany a servile nation forever on.

>saudi shills who just got the heads up that he must bash liberals, failing to understand no one actually like them here in the first place and that nearly all liberalist movement have heavy Jewish influence

The Liberal speaks in the name of everyone, but never genuinely for he cannot understand how his own perception of things isn't inherently true (for he never did introspection about it either) and thus, safe of conflict.

>Germans will cease to exist within my lifetime,
>whatever the truth if they are a fabricated nation or not
Good stuff.

great read

it's almost time

Attached: In the Beginning Was the Word.png (960x485, 960K)