Is the alt right dead?

And if so will it ever come back?

Attached: alti right logo.png (690x395, 277K)

It died one year ago, to the day.
F

S

here's what's going on

any group of people that stands against the far left is call nazis. even when they specifically are call the alt right and not the far right, the left will use the terms interchangeably until the new term also means nazis

far right?
nazis
alt right?
nazis
Proud Boys?
nazis

whatever new group is made will also be called far right nazis. they are trying to destroy language so that people are unable to form any groups against them. they are literally the villains from 1984

The "alt right" as a brand is dead
White ethnic politics is certainly more powerful now than ever though, which is a good thing. Organized groups are too easily labeled "neo-Nazis" by the media and the left. It is much better for decentralized groups of like-minded fellow travelers to coalesce under anonymous banners.

whats the alt right?

It was a gay label that had very little value, who fucking cares about it.

It died because spergsocs attacked it constantly for a year acomplishing nothing

Also trump acomplished nothing in 1,5 years. Yay for r/the_donald.

It was never a thing, except in the heads of leftie cucks.

He's done a good job of tearing apart what very little of Obama's "legacy" there was.

>muh obama
yeah, you realy showed those damn libs! illegals are still breeding like rats and he did pretty much nothing to change the demographic tide. Even if he gets 8 years it will be a complete shitshow and if he loses the senate, he is gone. Wheres the wall?

It never existed
There is only kek
Soon thoth

Anything right of the Chamber of Commerce

Satan knows whats up

Normal Whites can denounce cringy skinheads, like those at UTR2, and then engage in white ethnic advocacy of their own within the same breath.

White Identity is being formed in real time by the Judeo-Leftist attacks on whites. We're going to form an identity in response to anti-White persecution just like Jews reformed a cohesive global identity around the Hallofcost.

The remnants of grievance protesting White Nationalism are going to embarrass us and provide terrible propaganda, but society is making a shift toward White rebellion despite the best efforts of White Nationalists

Attached: 1a40f777bcb51405b4b735e64839f8f59f22258565c135e4790a96c7200eb1a0.jpg (602x601, 46K)

> It is much better for decentralized groups of like-minded fellow travelers to coalesce under anonymous banners.
Is there any proof for it?

I don’t think it’s dead, I think it’s just beginning. How much more ant-white shit have we had to listen to in the last year? The commies will only ratchet up the ant-white hate and it will drive more and more whites to the “alt-right”. The early leadership of all the different groups were idiots who know shit about optics. One more whites get forced to our side, better leaders will show up.

Went to my county GOP meeting a few time. It consists of large suburbs outside of Dallas. Mostly white guys. Most of the young men and 30 and 40-year-old boomers were speaking White nationalist language. Here are a few things I heard...

>We're losing what it means to be American
>STRONK borders
>cultutal decline
>degencery in schools

Cuckservatives only care about tax breaks. "Alt-Right" ideas are going mainstream. Trump will hold things together until 2024 then I predict there will be a huge explicit White ethno voting block that advocates natural order.

It is, but it was also never alive. Leftist want to attach anything right-of-center to the alt-right because it makes for good labelling and headlines. "A member of the alt-right just ___" White solidarity is certainly on the rise, however, and still rests in the subconscious of most white people, including white leftist subhumans. All it takes is a few nationwide nigger riots and you've already converted a substantial chunk of white people.

Attached: eyepop.png (748x572, 202K)

It was DOA.

We have a new wave now , National Orthodoxy.

Didn't your NatOrtho party get replaced by Golden Dawn?

The digits of dark truth.
Checked

S

It's been dead since it started, we tried to warn you.
Political movements will either appeal to the masses and not propose anything radical enough to make or difference. Alternatively, they will maintain their ideals and be alienated and shut down before they can make any ground. This whole "gradually redpill le normies Overton window" shit will not get anywhere. Anything short of revolution or a collapse won't make a difference.

It's not dead, mainly because the press redefines what it is to deplatform people.

Some media outlets are using the "far-right" meme, but they screech about alt-right boogeymen.

It's race realist white nationalists who address the JQ. Of course it's not dead.

S
> Judeo-Leftist
What about Judeo-Zionists?

meant for

You don't remember how MSM came up with the "alt-right" concept as a response to Antifa/BAMN going batshit and everyone just rolled along as if that's how it's always been?

The jews replaced it with Q.

There never was an alt right.

Who cares about your shitty labels and stop posting this shitty thread every day. And half of your pic looks like a jew so it's the perfect description of anybody who pretends to be a serious member of "alt-right".

Attached: 1474098471516.png (282x343, 91K)

alt-right is Jow Forumsthe_donald which where all you faggots belong.

It never lived.

Probably. Now it’s white power.

L...Lads?

Attached: Untitled.png (206x257, 59K)

fuck off spurdo you beat me to it.

There is no such thing as the alt-right.
A tiny minority of nazis who kept track of Richard Spencer started aping him after he suggested natsoc as an alternative to today's neocon right. Alt-right.
Then, 3 years later, Hilary Clinton mentions the term "alt-right" as an umbrella name for every single person who opposed her. Liberals, libertarians, anarcho-types, conservatives, traditionalists, natsoc. Everyone.
Unfortunately the more popular voices of the new right-wing movement adopted the name "alt-right" Sea Beggar style, and when they bailed on it after Spencer sieged heil they made themselves an even bigger joke than the left could ever hope to manifest.

TL;DR Alt-right is a dead meme

>Live in a shitty society controlled by leftist pseudointellectuals
>A bunch of different thinkers start coming up with independent ideas of what is wrong with society
>leftist demagogues label all dissenters as "alt-right" in order to paint them all under a single brush and propagandize against them

>is antiestablishment conservatism dead?
Yes. We are all neocons now. The right is a globalist monolith.

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 18K)

it's dead, need a new name. I like Punished Right

Hello newfag

Holy fuck

Attached: C3DD319A-D91A-4A30-BC40-85FE53BEDD7C.png (355x414, 21K)

What if we get rid of left and right altogether?
>White light
vs
>Nigger dark
I kinda like this new scheme better

It's dead, yeah. The rally last year was what killed it. A bunch of people who existed in echo chambers online thought the public was ready for, or wanted white nationalism
>And if so will it ever come back?
Certain groups will rebrand themselves as not so overtly racist.

no, Punished Right is best. It's just the alt right logo with a path over the it.

patch

the dissident right that believes most of what The Alt Right™ believed is still going strong and growing. The Alt Right™ is dead and Spencer is irrelevant.

>believes most of what The Alt Right™ believed is still going strong and growing.
Where?

In the white house.

If those beliefs are neo-conservatism then sure

memeflaggot gets it

neo-conservatism is just foreign policy, everything else is irrelevant to them. but I don't think children in cages at the border is neo-conservative by anyone's definition. I'm fairly certain they like the open borders through procedure but not through stated policy approach. I don't think people talking about the 1965 Hart-Cellar act is neo-conservatism. The biggest contradiction is America being involved militarily in less countries than before Trump took office and less in the ones that they are still involved in. That's wholly incompatible with neocons. Ann Coulter has basically walked right to the line enabled by the movement of the overton window. I'm not a big Tommy Robinson fan but people got on the streets and attacked police protesting him being in jail. Never mind what Salvini is saying in Italy.

Yes, the left's boogyman is dead.

It's already been started.

The alt-right was never real to begin with, it was a media construct used to conflate legit opinions with retard Richard Spencer.

get the fuck in here

Attached: 1534006863817.png (729x1071, 68K)