Does healthy masculinity even exist?

Does healthy masculinity even exist?

Attached: 2B340778-04A2-4230-A6FC-50C1FE04BAB5.jpg (1242x1641, 471K)

>Chauncey

LOL

Attached: 0.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Born into a secular Jewish family

(((Michael Kimmel)))

Its called civilization, faggot

Also LOL'd

I believe all masculinity is healthy.
Femininity is what destroys the world.

Masculinity builds great cities, empires, erects the tallest towers and conquers the world.

Does healthy masculinity exist?
Yes.
According to the left?
No.

feminity erects my penis though

>and Jordan Petersen

Attached: 1519063260057.png (646x595, 280K)

That's true, but femininity creates families and children, thus continuing the humanity. Masculinity and femininity should complement each other, as they do in healthy traditional societies. Not fight.

They’re really memeing this Charlotesville thing one year to the day aren’t they???

Yes but I don't have time to show off now.
If they ever spent any time around healthy masculinity they would be redpilled by it. The OP thumbnail author is suffering from associating with retards.

To solve this problem we should force men to have implants that control the release of their testosterone. If they are a good boy, we allow them more testosterone. If they are a bad boy, we give them estrogen.

If you are a man and you are not: (a) crazy; (b) a Muslim; (c) obese; (d) a criminal; (e) a drug or alcohol or any kind of addict; or (f) any combination of the aforementioned; then, yes, you are a healthy male. Healthy males exist, therefore, healthy masculinity exists. Fuck leftists for trying to destroy males.

>feminism is what destroys the world
that's different than femininity

>men are broken
>there's no such thing as being a man
>be a woman
How can there be any doubt the propagandists are trying to demoralize and destroy just like the Marxists said they would?

Attached: if-we-can-effectively-kill-the-national-pride-and-patriotism-34243769.png (500x651, 100K)

>celebrate single motherhood
>downplay physical activities
>feed children sugary foods and beverages
>pump foods full of hormones
>water full of fluoride and estrogen
>blame men for literally everything bad that ever happened
WHY ARE MEN BROKEN
H
A
T

I
S

T
H
E
I
R

P
R
O
B
L
E
M

we unbalanced ones of this age.

post a tldr or an archive you faggot.

Is that a real quote from Lenin? That degenerate jew pig. Only a demonic soul would say something like that. I want to cry knowing the Nazis lost trying to save us from this evil.