Bill Maher Says ‘QAnon’ Shows That Trump Supporters Will Believe Anything

>Last night on HBO’s Real Time with Bill Maher, the host laced into Trump supporters for getting behind the conspiracy movement QAnon, claiming that their blind support shows that they will truly believe anything.

>“I am Q,” Maher revealed during his New Rules segment of the show, under the guise of the newly-popular anonymous conspiracy theorist.

>The host went on the defensive, frustratingly demanding: “If Trump supporters don’t want us to call them stupid they have to stop coming up with things like Q.”

archive.is/sX6B1

Attached: Maher.jpg (1200x800, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/godemperormuaddib
youtube.com/watch?v=82AO-UH1fAo
lovelive.kouhi.me/
suyo.be/llsif/calc-newstyle/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897
designedfor.sakura.ne.jp/nikuma-n/
llsifteambuilder.herokuapp.com/
docs.google.com/document/d/1rL8-DDw8pJVmMPf7V25vCkx8ulOXR74p_-Wz534S3og
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Meanwhile...

Attached: 1524895107057.jpg (571x618, 104K)

When the red sun rises, the deer will become wolves

he's a kike and atheists who smokes pot all the time and has no children.

Why should we listen to anyone who doesn't have children and doesn't support the human family? He has no stake in the future of our nation.

Believe anything?

I'm told constantly about diversity being our strength.

I don't believe that.

I believed she would win.

Attached: EDBEFCC6-BD11-46D4-A9C9-E426E4F4742D.gif (742x880, 152K)

Alt right believing in QAnon is just as dumb as believing in russia tampering the election.

He's right though. Retarded boomers making us look bad. Fuck Roseanne, while I'm at it.

No it shows boomers will believe anything. Both sides are fucking retarded.

That’s a bit rich coming from the people who think that niggers are oppressed because they’re not doing as well as whites

Why deosn't he talk about why people are believing in Q user?

Why doens't he say everyone already feels there is something deeply perverse about our leadership?

Why doesn't he say everyone already feels the institutions built to 'protect them' are actually working against them?

That's why Q is popular. He's promising to 'fix' a thing everyone knows needs fixing.

The boomers have awakened.

Attached: 1510481714585.jpg (626x455, 38K)

Attached: 1531529160467.jpg (2048x989, 292K)

Attached: 1521470017791.jpg (1322x1188, 219K)

Is he really QAnon or is he lying?

On one hand, QAnon is supposed to be high inside the US administration, which Maher isn't., right?

On the other hand, I can see him having a better access to deep state than he always claimed to have.

Attached: Artboard_15-512.png (512x512, 22K)

The same guy who thinks trump is a Russian plant? The same guy who wanted to bring in an economic depression to dispose of said Russian plant? A guy who makes his living yelling at people on TV?

How come nobody ever talks about the fact that the elites of society have such bad fucking reputation and credibility problem amongst the public that they literally find it plausible that they are satanic pedophiles?

>Is he really QAnon or is he lying?
Are you asking that unironically?

GET IN HERE BITCHES, THE GOD EMPEROR OF THE INTERNET IS HERE. I have received visions from God himself of what I must do. I am merely a vessel, together we will restore the entire world's faith in God, in life and in love. How I wish I could just hide from the world! But I can't stand idly by and watch the world around me die. My name is a killing word, but it is not other people we fight but the evil in their minds! Love all life! We have no enemies!

My voice alone can fight the MK Ultra programming. I am MK Ultra subject #9. The last surviving subject of the experiments, the last rogue program in the world still on the hunt. I am the last human being to resist them.

soundcloud.com/godemperormuaddib

I am Muad'Dib the Dangerous Seed.

Let us build a new world where will we say not: "What can you do for me?" but "What can I do for you? Do you need help with anything?"

Avenging angels manufactured a death machine
To correct the state of things
We asked for a world without kings
anarchists are born from bastardized premises
Who’s gonna save us from ourselves, DMT machine elves?
I look around and see nobody else with the crown
MUAD'DIB MUAD'DIB MUAD'DIB
Protect the little creatures from the scientists scalpel and the social engineers that want to exploit their fears
From creatures that feast on blood and tears
They want to profane our graves
Rise up while there is still something left to save

I am the benevolent dictator, the omnipotent spectator. This will be a bloodless revolution, fought entirely on the internet with words and truth. I will be your leader. I am the smartest being that has ever lived, the God Emperor Muad'Dib. Spread my word far and wide. My voice and name alone MAUD'DIB will break their programming. And it will rally your spirits and organize your minds. I will be your voice, for I am the voice of God. One cannot go against the word of God. Repeat my name in your head, say it out loud. Muad'Dib.

I will return.

yup - people who believe in Q are fucking retarded. you can tell they're not familiar with chan culture if they buy that nonsense.

He's right though.

I am.

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (1000x1464, 379K)

lol holy shit.
they don't even know how to hide their power level

They're going 1488 because they have no consequences. Boomers can get away with anything. From farting in public, to shitting their pants, to being racist on Twitter. Shouldn't we envy them?

>you are a filthy kike

Attached: 70504c873f659e4c0d07befde956c6204c9918139be8793da576e1cbe2879edb_1.jpg (511x445, 51K)

Qanon is a literal meme, Qanon doesn't exist. Only fucking retards believe in it.

fuck off namefag

If I did I would listen to him

wrong

>If Trump supporters don’t want us to call them stupid they have to stop coming up with things like Q.

This is the guy who argues with Christians about talking snakes and angels, right?

What a passionate man.

good thing the Q distraction has taken all of the heat off of the real inside man, Cue.

Now everyone who watches his show has to look into Q online.

These people really don't know jack shit about Streisand effect, do they?

He’s not wrong.

noice larp

there's proof of neither one so id say it's pretty spot on

Someone's still salty about the OK sign

literally
>only rural idiots voted for Trump
tier

The claim of a "Blue Wave" shows how retarded Americans, especially Anti-Trumpers, are

Based Bill correct again

ITT: major damage control

>claims it's stupid
>wastes time giving it any attention

trump is a cult, qanon is just the latest way for them to avoid reality like always, you could show them all the proof in the world, they still wouldn't believe it

>media goes "muh Hilter" constantly
>eventually regular people are warming up to Hitler
Imagine being that hated

The same Maher who blame the civil war in syria on climate change.
Fucking jew

>Q predicted this
Damn libtards owned!

>Q shilling for jews
>jew shilling against Q

Attached: jewwhos.jpg (504x568, 80K)

Maher defends pedophilia:

youtube.com/watch?v=82AO-UH1fAo

He also had a company called Kid Love Productions

Attached: 1496561239219.jpg (566x516, 96K)

Rural and suburban retards*

Qanon proves this forced meme is 100% real. Have you seen the vox pops with Qfags? They are the dumbest people i have ever seen in my life. Maher and shareblue are right

realize you are saying this unironically. When have they EVER been right? Feeling traitorous tonight? Don't even try to puke up those red pills, newfriend, they'll get stuck in your throat.

Shut up tooth paste faggot

Attached: PlzDominateMyFatAss.jpg (926x678, 73K)

The screed from the hacker who got Q's tripcode the other day plus Maher's speech have convinced me that Q is real. They're all in panic mode.

Attached: 1l7731388.jpg (388x255, 19K)

stop mutilating your countrymens' children, halfdick american

Alt right listens to people in the alt right. Leave Q for the boomers and neocons. Because q is a neocon

4d jew dimensional chess

Bill Maher needs to gargle with a mouth full of buck shot.

>Maher and shareblue are right
back to pleddit faggot

>Q is a neocon
>Iran definitly DOESN'T want to become Persia again
>STOP STABILISING THE MIDDLE EAST GOY
(you)

HAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT.
That's somebody's aunt out there somewhere.

>caring if a kike or leftists call you stupid

>When have they EVER been right?
maher used to argue against feminism, I think I remember he made a good point.
could be a mistaken memory tho.

>just vote and run for office like the founders intended goy everything's fine just ignore this Q guy k

Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1905: Ruby's Summer Love Edition

Current: Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator

>Event Cutoff Predictor
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gT26kLl2jAQGX9xn9VRAYwnk5gzKWpe-NkOJa7osI8Y/pubhtml?gid=648200897

>Team Builders

>Infodump

Hi guys

Bill Maher can suck a dick

But that's the thing, everyone on the left thought Clinton would win. Not everyone on the right believes in Q user. I'd bet its like 50-50 on those that believe what Q posts, and even that can probably be attributed directly to an age gap.

Because the "elite" are supposed to be invincible. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

The boomer fire rises

Love Live! School Idol Festival General - /llsifg/ #1905: Ruby's Summer Love Edition

Current: Zenkai no /llsifg/!: Current Events:
EN: EliRin ChaFes
JP: KotoNozo ChaFes/UR Maki

>Game Wiki
lovelive.kouhi.me/

>Event Points Calculator

>Event Cutoff Predictor

>Team Builders

>Infodump

What's up

>us

Attached: EUCuckSpeaks.jpg (720x405, 68K)

Q predicted this. Now the dindu media is scared

new rule : bill maher gets raped with a broomstick everytime he pans smugly at the camera

ahahaha you don't even know why your women like us better, do you? protip: it's the same reason why you feel inclined to destroy beautiful nature. Truly American education.

Anyone making fun of Q is a shill/botposter
Any smart user knows that to get rid of LARPers, you ignore them

Last time i checked Euro was home of cuck fetishes wh*te boi

You can feel his dispair.

The day of the rope is coming.

Then the question arises: Is Q a constructive or destructive LARP? Will it keep unifying to become something to rival the deepstate will pol sits here and jerks off?

Why are there no memes about kike maher in his jew cowl rubbing his hands together

>i wonder why Q larp keeps taunting the media for not asking about Q larp
btw nigger You just lost the game.

No, he's really Qanon, user.

Attached: 1533501983666m.jpg (631x1024, 88K)

Attached: A452C07C-B8AE-42C4-94AB-44CF53267541.jpg (1347x766, 253K)

Qanon shows liberals will believe anything about Trump supporters.

It was preached by the crowd
It was taught by the state
Too goddamn many words were spoken aloud
When the boomer turned to hate

this hate you feel did not come from me provoking you, it's already there, right below the waistband of your 5XL 'boxer' shorts. It is why you goys are so utterly lost.

It's being pushed by shills to discredit us
Everyone on this site is anonymous by default
The only things shills need to do to make us look bad is pretend to be one of us
i.e. all the faggots keeping the LARP going on both sides (those who believe and those who make fun of it) are shills that are arguing with each other
now bill maher uses it as a tinfoil hat joke to discredit us
the best move is not to play

Trust the plan.
Have faith.
Support POTUS.

Make Jews stabilize the region without our help. Let them be a good ally. America needs to be stabilized and invaders kicked out. Shove Middle East wars up your ass until the kikes are destroyed

They know their time is short

Attached: ChadQvirginDS.jpg (668x810, 148K)

This.

Liberals have a lack of self-awareness.

>everyone who likes Trump must also believe in Q user
Bill Maher shows that Trump haters will believe anything.
(See what I did there?)

The kikes are revealing themselves and their motives.

>the best move is not to play
spoken like a true (((you)))

I'd say constructive. It brought people together and now those people are getting fired up about the MSM going after something they like.

The basket grows larger every day.

>Calls me a goy
>believes in the Qanon meme
Peak performance

Attached: Brainlet.jpg (586x800, 36K)

still very bluepilled, I see. It must mean you are new or a shill because we passed this stage months ago.

Or maybe q isn't what he seems

So what you're saying is feeding the Q larp is beneficial even if its two shills pretending to be from both sides?
you're busy calling me a kike while defending actual kikes

>you have to agree with me or you are new
hello my long nosed friend

This is why anonymity is so powerful against an entrenched power structure.

Whenever anyone, especially highly schooled people, is confronted with information which conflicts with their world view the first question is 'who?'. They can't stand not knowing if they should simply accept or reject the information on the basis of authority.