Unite the Right Part II

Did anyone actually show up? Why is it not on the news at all? Supposed to be today and tomorrow.

Attached: Unite the RIGHT.jpg (300x168, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-11/twittter-bans-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-after-they-denounce-white-supremacist-rally
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rained out

I have to mow my lawn and maybe go to home depot.

I went down there. Just a bunch of biker looking guys. One tried to sell me meth. No thanks

>Supposed to be today and tomorrow.
youtube links?

based

Reminder every white man in the US should be attending. If you're not you're a dumb dumb.

>mowing your lawn
Unbased and bluepilled

Attached: 1502331930491.jpg (600x900, 88K)

Based Trump used government weather control to fight the falseflagz

got called off

Fuck off Fed

jej
Somehow I Unironically think it’s actually more complex than that

Hey it downpoured where I lived too. Very suddenly, it was like 30ft visibility and then it wasn't raining 5 minutes later.
Also it's raining all day today and I saw mosquito-spraying trucks the other night at 3:40 in the morning while shitposting

I didnt know that varg owns an ak.

>the American southern summers
You can set your watch by the afternoon rain desu

He (his waifu) had some guns, but the (((French police))) swooped in and arrested them, stole their guns.

No.

It's tomorrow

Well fug at what time

Can confirm. Live a few minutes away from D.C. Random, short, violent rainstorms all the time. Rained earlier today and it’s about to again.

It’s also disgusting and horrible and humid down here every damn day. I don’t know how people live in the South. It’s Africa-tier. No wonder Trump has an air-conditioned suit.

this thread..

Attached: IMG_0101.jpg (800x600, 31K)

Its going to be a shitshow laughing stock with the entire western world's press teams swarming it to get the best pictures to ad to their stories of "the right is a mess" The alt right has lost" etc.

I bet it'll be less than 100 or so ourguys surrounded by hundreds of thousands of antifa and people bussed in from all over America who feel like they're "stopping da wacists'.

It's just going to be a swarm of progressives and niggers, hardly any on the right will go.

I hope the commie faggots start some fires

The left are hoping for a big turnout so a lot of UTR can be provoked into violence. Footage can then be edited to make them look like Nazi thugs harming counter-protesters.

In other words......stay the fuck away from this thing.

no.. this will became gay party of FBI and Homeland security snitches.. hehe

Attached: DjH5IOEXgAAy7qW.jpg (446x510, 64K)

>The left are hoping

le expert of zee left appears.. now FBI snitches know the FBI agent who will pay and make shots in their internet job today..

I read a BBC article on how they were only given permission to have their neonazi circle jerk speeches but no tiki LARPing or marching around.

Actually user here it's called "LOLZ NEW ENGLAND WEATHER"

dunno FBI wants to waste money on parading own snitches around in fornt of cameras..

Attached: dmitry richie.jpg (781x690, 55K)

Why don't you restate whatever point you are trying to make in proper English.

pss.. dude.. you do realize that you just answered to russian hacker dont ya?

Attached: 576a49d9e4b06e6194035acf-854x480-1-jun-22-2016-9-30-19-poster.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>proper English.

soory ma sire. only propper american here!

Attached: aI8AlGMRiV8GkZcaRK5k4d38DE0DK6eRZtCmL8O1WAU.jpg (640x628, 78K)

Feel like we need to figure out a way to get the FBI to false flag itself

most people aren't stupid enough to fall for this psyop twice in a row

There were mostly real nazis and real hate and I'm not into that. I was just having fun with the whole kek thing but its gone to far now. I'm done I'm not a racist.

Attached: 1532477512340.jpg (500x488, 109K)

Must be the jet trails and femmy chemicals....

All the judens will be wondering where their fellow gentiles are at

Attached: 1533941322585.jpg (873x797, 217K)

I'm really considering going to this but it's an 8 hour drive away from me and I'd have to leave either tonight or tomorrow morning. I went last year and had a blast but I know this year is probably going to be a lot different. We're are going to be completely outnumbered and user's have also been talking about incoming false flags. If you were me Jow Forums what would you do?
These events don't come around often and this could be the last one for a long time. If I went I'd go as a neutral observer like i did last year and obviously just document the event and not partake in the march or anything.

>>mowing your lawn
>Unbased and bluepilled

You are missing out on sweet blue pills like a newfag *sips

Attached: 1521123980079.png (500x504, 525K)

Wow. It's fucking nothing

Attached: 000.jpg (1440x1080, 89K)

Thank fucking god

The FBI called their fake rally off

More interesting is why CIA man Brennan Gilmore just happen to be there, and set the talking points for the mainstream media??

Attached: Brennan Gilmore CIA Psyop Operator.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

this

you didn't get the letter?
it's tomorrow, not today dingkiss.
today was for the media and antifa.
tomorrow...

If you don't want to go and fight, at least go in the crowd, wear some neutral clothing "Rainbow Pride!" or something safe, and film the whole event, get close-up zoom videos of all the left wing activists and antifa faces. (post it all later on infinit chan)

Don't film the CIA men setting up false flags and hoaxes, that is can be fatal.

Attached: CIA Man Part of Va Hoax.jpg (678x381, 70K)

How could anyone think this was a good idea? I’m sure as fuck ain’t an optics fag but doing another UtR would be the thing that would fuck up the right permanently. Hell the organizer is an Occupy Democrat

>Yes goyim, attend the Unite the Right rallies! This won't make you look bad at all!

Attached: 1507069651647.jpg (1024x695, 74K)

Ourguys always do something the night before dummy.

Attached: virginia-protests.jpg (1200x630, 124K)

Reminder that the dude with the nazi flag's face was EVERYONE and he has never been doxed. Why is that? You'd think the C'ville poster boy with the fucking swastika would be the most-targeted person, no?

that tiki torch rally was fucking kino. Hindsight is 20/20, but it would've been amazing if they just called off the daytime event and just had the previous-night's march stand on its own.

Nigger, Unite the Right 2 is an even more obvious honeytrap than the first.

That's exactly what this glow-in-the-dark festival is: a fucking convention of Informants and Agents Provocateur.

dude, on fox national news they were just interviewing a reporter in charlotesville. and the guy reporting at the end of his feed said "i dont see white supramecists here, maybe they'll be in washington tomorrow"
live on fox national news...

implying people that go to dc tomorrow are white supremacists...

this is just how they do it.

i am also a simple meme farmer.

I just took a drive around downtown Charlottesville, they've blocked off downtown with police and emergency vehicles even though literally no one showed up. Your tax dollars at work.

Hm. Well they are supposed to do it tomorrow too so I guess we will see.

that would have been fucking legend, to have the tiki march the night before and go home, zero people come for the 'nazi rally' But I guess it would be impossible to warn everyone, and so some number of lads would show up and get massacred/outnumbered by antifa, they can't let that happen.

Yeah of course the news are liars, and simply refer to our side as nazis. This is the norm, we have to fight through this, the left has tremendous power over normies, just by calling them nazzi if they support drumph

When is Soros showing up?

Attached: A18463F6-05B5-4FC0-A6E4-27508CA67C4B.png (640x480, 837K)

You know... i’m 33 and no one has EVER tried to sell me drugs once. I feel kinda sad about it.

But thanks to Gunn, Harmon and Jeong we can call also them pedo enablers and racists

Is Zerohedge right about Gavin McInnes being banned from Twitter for denouncing the rally? Is denouncing the FBIFest that damaging to the left?
zerohedge.com/news/2018-08-11/twittter-bans-gavin-mcinnes-proud-boys-after-they-denounce-white-supremacist-rally

If that comes from anywhere it would just be gaslighting from the left bro. Come on now, you know better than any media outlet protecting the alt right, ever.

That scope base is backwards.

The timer says it's still 7 hours away

Actually a pretty nice little Saturday

Well I can't go unfortunately because I would lose my job in an instant, but I hope there's a good livestream, lots of good entertainment to watch! Hopefully some antifa and niggers get their skulls kicked in.

Let KEK decide their fate...

Attached: 1517179520477.png (217x277, 85K)

You probably look like a bitch.

Maybe bed bath and beyond. Idk if we’ll have time

>No wonder Trump has an air-conditioned suit
shut up. I won't believe you that something like this exists. How the fuck would a AC-suit work?

He called out Kessler specifically for being a DNC shill

The truth is that Kessler is a fucking Fed

lolwut

What did they mean by this?

Attached: chrome_2018-08-12_00-50-37.png (429x292, 139K)

t. 30 yr old boomer

>rained out

I was out in Hyde Park with a thousand people for a simple free speech march in February when it was -4 celsius and raining. The fuck is wrong with you Americans? You can talk the talk but can't walk the walk at all.

Attached: 1366211609177.jpg (432x576, 39K)

>Trump did not say what I wanted him to say

>Did anyone actually show up?
It was all just a psyop to get antifa and other leftist groups to descend on Charlottesville and chimp out on the city.

>jew york semit

Isn't it happening today? Seen nothing on it so far. Unless/pol/ called their bluff hard enough to call it off

not in DC
in Charlottesville, noon at the statue
see you there tomorrow in the shieldwall

Attached: 1503286743511.jpg (930x1200, 225K)

The DC one is tomorrow.

That would be the best result. Let antifa chimp out against the police while nobody on the right shows up to FedFest 2018.

Saw some antifa harpy screeching about a revolution and fighting white supremacy at chinatown

>Literally posting those words with that flag
How have you not killed yourself yet, or do you need a license for that too?

5:30 faggot time

Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Attached: illuminati card 1995 alt right ralley.png (682x933, 1.37M)

Is this the one being organized by the same democrat as last year's event?

So, if Kessler is a fed, then I assume Antifa is headed by the FBI or CIA as well.

If anyone is around the D.C. area, go out tomorrow holding huge signs on the interstate and major roadways telling right wingers to turn the fuck around. This rally is a FBI/CIA honeypot.

*Crack*...*sip*..."yep"...

Antifa is headed by college professors.

Jesus reincarnated

No, just administered by them. ATIFA is headed however by George Soros. Never forget, the next Nazis will be anti-Nazis. And Soros misses being a Nazi.