The whitening of Thailand

Muh white supremacy... Meanwhile in Thailand.

youtube.com/watch?v=CGlA-ECUo-0&t=0s&list=WL&index=13

If whites are so superior, if white women are so attractive, why do they have to resort to jungle Asians? Literally, all you find in Thailand are horny old white men. They can't even get real Asians like Koreans or Japs. They have to resort to brownies. Whites can't handle their own women, so they run away like little girls to Asia. Meanwhile, white women are getting BBC on a daily basis.

How pathetic. But, YAY White Pride! LMAO.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

LISA!

Attached: lisa.jpg (720x1280, 145K)

>whithening
>only banging ladyboys

At least Lisa is hot. The kind of women these white nogs hook up with are beyond gross.

10/10 trap.

well they're currently slicing their faces and wearing contacts & skin lightener to look like whites so why not just go the full way and have hapa babies

That said it's a real shame that the only ones who go over are the ones who cant get any in their homeland

>be 30 yo loser with no career, wife, family of future prospects
>save up 50K$
>move to thailand
>50k$ turns into 500k$
>retire by 30

I'm actually thinking on doing the same

What happened to Thailand is actually tragic, it’s bad enough being an English man in England, imagine being a Thai man in Thailand

BLEACHED

those are all prostitutes

Thais are subhuman monkeys.

>being a Thai man in Thailand
The final blackpill. Quick way to Buddhist enlightenment though, kind of hard to give a shit about the world when you're a straight male in Thailand

>small penis
>manlet
>low T
>entire country is just a giant brothel for Westerners
>traditional culture is just jungle Africa-tier shithole tribal culture, the height of which is learning to kick people to death with your knees
>Asian but still low IQ
>native language sounds like a fucking robot taking a shit, native script is unique meaning you can't read anything in any other language and makes it 10x harder to learn any foreign language, keeping you and your nation in a constant state of ignorance
>rampant crime, drug use and degeneracy
>tropical climate so hot as hell all year round with high risk of disease and monsoon flooding destroying your home
>must worship royal family who are openly degenerate drug abusing mafia warlord descendants with anything negative said about them resulting in life imprisonment or mob lynching from your fellow Thai cucks
>literally every woman is or has been a whore who has had a hundred cocks and probably a few STDs, and a high risk alot of them women are just ladyboys anyway

Thailand is like the model for the future of Western society, they're like 50 years ahead for some reason. It's weird because Thailand is quite unique in that regard, as it similar neighbouring countries aren't as bad (Cambodia, Laos, Vietnam, Myanmar etc.) nor has it gone through any major upheaval to make it like that. What the fuck is actually wrong with Thailand? Is it like some hidden Illuminati headquarters or something?

First, it's not whitening of Thailand. Asian features (black hair/brown eyes/etc.) are dominant. That's why they all look the same. And there's a billion of them.

It's not even the fact that these men resort to jungle asians. It's the fact that they had to go to a 3rd world country and buy prostitutes to get laid. They couldn't even afford fucking whores in their own country. Now that's pathetic.

k$ turns into 500k$

Exactly the most beta, dysfunctional white men are considered above average in shithole countries like the Philippines.

You think we cant score mongoloid japanese or chinese?
A 5/10 white > 10/10 asian
Blame your creator and ancestors for breeding weak.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-28-18-28-32.png (720x1280, 579K)

how does 50k turn to 500k?

50k will afford more goods and services in turd world.

Thailand is asia lite now, real degenerates go to Burma or Cambodia

One USD bought a pack of cigs and a beer in China a year ago, for me. 5 star restaurants sell amazing meals for about 10 USD. It's fucking paradise.

how can they if they both have benis

Attached: 1533346852529.jpg (1200x800, 260K)

walk me through how to get a harem of 6 subservient teenage white girls to work together to simultaneously gently caress my balls, take turns licking my balloon knot, and suck/fuck my dick, any time of day, on demand, and keep them all happy and loyal with a mere 2% of my daily income, and maybe, just maybe, i'll consider going back to white girls. not to mention they WORSHIP you as a GOD merely for having blue eyes. it's a fierce form of love you will never receive from a white girl. once you've had a taste of this life you will NEVER EVER consider going back. everyone reading this comment will be searching Thai language lessons on youtube tonight. look up nueng on xnxx for a preview of what your new life will be like. the guy who locked down nueng is POOR. it's trivial to get SIX nuengs all to yourself. put them each in their own cheap 1 bedroom condo in downtown Bangkok and they will worship you for life. your white man altruism automatically makes you better than EVERY Thai man they've ever met. you are the stuff of fairy tales to them and they will do anything to keep you. ANYTHING.

How much was rent

Mmmm all that Thai boipussy

White women are bottom of the barrel garbage, fat, spoiled and feminist

kek, I honestly love seeing the faces of white roasties walking down the street of a thai nightlife/redlight district. They look so annoyed because for the first time in their life theyre in
a place where the sexual market is against them.

>It's not even the fact that these men resort to jungle asians. It's the fact that they had to go to a 3rd world country and buy prostitutes to get laid. They couldn't even afford fucking whores in their own country. Now that's pathetic.

kek you're stuck in the matrix bro, just let dudes fuck pussy. Don't forget there are lots of young Russian hookers in Thailand too.

>That said it's a real shame that the only ones who go over are the ones who cant get any in their homeland
So promiscuity then?

are you speaking from experience, my man

All sex expats should be killed if I was Trump. I would declare them non-citizens and revoke their citizenship stranding them in the countries they went to for cheap thrills. If they come back death penalty.

Just stone to death anyone who has sex before marriage.

Why because you dont like it? Fuck off with the morality spiral.

also, even if you are a turbo-beta autist in a western country, they ALL think you are CHAD in Thailand. your awkwardness is ALWAYS misinterpreted as chivalrousness. you can HEAR their pussies sploosh like niagara falls as you walk past them in public and their bodies automatically prepare to be savagely raped by the white man in their midst. when you eat at a restaurant you will notice ALL the waitresses gather together to stare at you and giggle while barely concealing their frightening animalistic lust for you. oh, those waitresses? they earn $450 per month. their lives are complete shit. they already want to fuck you for free just because you're a blue-eyed farang, but it's very easy to be a superhero to these women to seal the deal for life by simply funding a massive upgrade to their life. that might not apply to some of you, but it does to me as I make a lot of money. you can live like a sultan here. even when they aren't fucking you, you can command them to dance for your visual enjoyment. Thai women are the white man's playthings. if you deny yourself this pleasure then you're simply a coward. too afraid to try something new, too afraid to disappoint your anonymous white nationalist peers who will never hold you accountable anyway because you'll never meet any of them in real life. fucking pathetic

This you become white KING rather than a peasant

Attached: 1533913210433.webm (398x718, 2.96M)

Attached: zyzz-workout.jpg (346x257, 35K)

not sure why i'm telling any of you this, it will only accelerate the unavailability of this lifestyle as more of you pour in to dilute it. i was never good at keeping secrets i guess

Nah nigger, you keeps your std ridden shithole away from us. Also keep defending degenerate shit, only a guilty conscious, a complicit conscious does that. You know why though I hate it so much? It's a meat-market, it's dehumanizing and it promotes losers who wouldn't have been able to get laid here. Knew their value so tried taking it somewhere else, it's predatory. Again pieces of shit like that strung up. Humanities dignity has been ruined enough as it is.

I don't hate that idea. I think divorce courts need a bit of change as well.

Oh boho cry me a fucking river this is happening since forever and its part of our nature now go worship women somewhere else.

Horrendous post. Are you actually brain dead?

>dehumanizing and it promotes losers who wouldn't have been able to get laid here

blame western women. Most stuck up entitled pieces of shit I've ever encountered. Leaving the west for a bit was like stepping out of the matrix for me, and it is for most men.

>Knew their value so tried taking it somewhere else

So basically successful sexual strategy and their genes get passed on. Better than dying a virgin.

Most white women don't like black dudes, partly because they are unattractive and partly because many dont have a job or any kind of career path.

Personally I've literally met more women who said they would never date a black dude than I have actually seen fuck a black guy. But keep pushing this absurd BBC meme you (((fucking shills)))

T..mad jealous roastie that white men get to live like kings in a bed with 9 teenage thai girls all in line ready to be breeded.

Attached: 1533188253342.png (640x606, 15K)

Not worshiping women, maybe beta faggots like you do that. I want decent hard working- humans, non-sell outs. Have you even watched the video? Did you see that one woman, trying to do an honest day's work selling faggots? But those men didn't give her the time of the day, because she isn't sexy or going to have sex with them. So they see no value, wanna know why the world is so shit?

Because we glorify and emulate those who deserve nothing and give nothing to those who do deserve something.

Oh wow its almost as if men like young good looking women, I mean that cant be right?

Sex tourism mate
When you get done fucking trannies and useless chink whores you eventually you know, go back to reality once the vacation is over.

Lots of white men are dropping loads on Asian whores faces. Tell me though, where are all the little hapas kids? LMAO that’s right, white men don’t really wanna have actual kids with them just use their bodies.

Not really as their genes were always weak and they shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Nah, man I am a man. But I don't look for a nice pair of legs that leads to some dark alleys, literally. If you're not willing to trust someone and give them your heart, settle down and start and family. You're absolutely failing in life. I mean did anyone see that creepy old, loser boomer trying desperately to get that one woman?

Even they were disgusted by him and left.

Fix'd

selling flowers*

Cheap thrills man, gotta grow up eventually. Otherwise you're just a wandering man-child.

Who gives a fuck? As I said stop with the moral spiral.