Public nudity

Should public nudity be legal?

Attached: 266836_9b3c032.jpg (768x576, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

no and thots need to be tied up and raped since it’s clearly what they want

only for non-ugly people

when society becomes advanced enough yes.

yes but it should also be legal to rape anyone who is nude in public.

no

Tattoos are disgusting.

i would unironically grab a full hand of ass and be on my way.

purity spiraling

Why do you keep making these threads?

Nudity is okay when it's artful or at designated nude areas; but otherwise it destroys European culture.

Most nudity in the world is from third world countries and literal tribes. Getting rid of clothing destroys the sexuality of the nipple for example, which is what feminists want.

>Should public nudity be legal?
It should be just as legal as public executions.

yes
nudists are 100% perverts

No.

The animalswho say they should be raped need to leave the west, though.

They should be disciplined as children. That's what they are. Rape is something an animal would do.
Our women need to be cared for and taught to behave correctly. They're very precious and important to our society.

That's the correct ethic.

yes ,wearing or not wearing clothes is not violating anyone's rights so there's no reason for it to be illegal .
it should be legal to ban public nudity on the municipal level tho .

It should be illegal for cunts to ever be clothed. They are not people, letting them wear clothes gets them thinking they are people.

Yes, but shitskins can't handle it so it's not wise to be naked around them.

No, they should be jailed.

I'm not.

Only for Women under 60kg.

So, not for Muricunts.

>public nudity
>not showing ankle
>son, I

Yes you are
Why else would you be a nudist?

only for not ugly women under 40

It already is in a lot of places
Ashland, Oregon for one

I don't see why not. It would start shaming people into getting into shapes.

Yes, if public boners are made legal as well.

It should be misdemeanor, not a felony

It pisses off the Muslims, so yes. And a large part of the population should do it, so that Muslims don’t go into inner cities any more.

Because it's a lot more comfortable. I don't live at a nudist colony or anything, but I don't wear clothes if I really don't need to.

It's already legal. What sort of cucked state do you live in?

Illegal. It's unsanitary. People are absolutely disgusting. Could You imagine being on the subway and some dudes ancient balls are in your face? Fuck that.

only for fat people

BEGONE THOT

Oh look another b tier shit thread that isn't politics and filled with gen z r9k posters. Based and redpilled

>It would start shaming people
LOL, yeah, right.
Imagine the shame pic related would feel

Attached: ew.jpg (500x750, 73K)

And, if they retaliate, it will further vilify them. Perfect.

Once they are gone, then outlaw it again. I don't want to see a bunch of dog-ugly waaamen and their floppy tits myself. kek

Attached: 1533533417720.gif (540x304, 1.68M)

>Still not asking for it

No it is disgusting and abhorrent

Post more

potbelly pigs as pets would work too.
And a wall

Attached: 1449534531130.jpg (900x582, 384K)

>which is what feminists want
No, they want to show off their bodies and feel sexy but don’t want unwanted sexual advances. They want the world around them to behave illogically when it comes to human sexuality, in other words

It's Canada.
None of the guys have balls

>the absolute state of manlets

Attached: 1278877F-C72A-499D-B728-84DF72EC992F.gif (720x480, 1.37M)

Are you a fucking animal?

Attached: B2FBD5F5-C78F-4BB4-9E5F-4D3791F2025A.jpg (1000x1961, 1023K)

Tattoos are indeed revolting eyesores.

>They want the world around them to behave illogically when it comes to human sexuality, in other words

nah they just want to control men - they want to allure you in some case and punish you in others

assets.csom.umn.edu/assets/71503.pdf

it should be mandatory for beautiful women and illegal for 2/10s like in your pic

Yes, but only if rape and murder also become legal.

This piece of information might surprise you, but subways have seats.

>Should public nudity be legal?
it is here unless designated otherwise by signs.

>purity spiraling
tattoos are disgusting and only for the utter dregs of society. I know you new worlder think differently but I dont give shit.

Everyone that says YES . Youve all been promoted to sanitation engineering dept to scrub clean ALL of the skid marks and snail trails the nudist leave behind on public seating.. Busses, benches, Starbucks, pfft never mind that one they got it covered.

Yeah, I’m not poor.

No, you roastie cunt.

This is the Borat I know and love.

>chromatic aberration man

Or sodomized into oblivion.

People should only worry about covering genitals, damn abrahamics complicating everything

Whatever triggers regressive anime-masturbators should be legalized. Anything that forces incels to contemplate and rectify their own fucking failures should be MANDATORY. I've never NOT had a girlfriend/wife for over THIRTY YEARS. What's your excuse?

Attached: politigoat.jpg (584x527, 259K)

How short do you have to be to have someone's testicles in your face?

wow, i know exactly where that picture was taken

Yes. Spain allows full nudity in public, for example, and hasn't gone to shit.

>Most nudity in the world is from third world countries and literal tribes.
So if ooga boogas breathe, we shouldn't also breathe, to be different from them?

>Getting rid of clothing destroys the sexuality of the nipple for example, which is what feminists want.
And there's nothing wrong with it, anti-toplessness just a dumb arbitrary rule. Muslims think ankles are sexual and should be covered. Where do we draw the line?

This

Only if it is a hot chick with a rockin' bod.

Oooh now I've got a baguette

Yep

I dont want to have to look at gross naked people when i go out

No but OP should kill himself.

>Spain
Spain's pretty cool.

hell naw can you imagine fat ass timmy walking the streets with that huge fuckken gut and saggy tits

Yeah we’re just going to start letting everybody walk around naked! Jesus what’s with all these low quality/bait threads

by the libertarian perspective, yes. One should do whatever he wants as long as it doesen't ineterfere with other people freedom.

Attached: eeb.jpg (600x907, 46K)

she has shoes on.
nudity opens you to danger in this culture.
would she feel comfortable without the photographer being there?
just her standing there naked.
store front goods on show.

> the look on the faces of that couple

Attached: 1519836793075.png (240x247, 115K)

let's give people the freedom of deciding if it's risky to be nude in public and if they're willing to face the consequences of doing it. The state has no right to decite it for them.

Women would never allow it.

Women are always more angry by it than men, because good looking women make them feel bad.

This

Clothing is functional. This "lady" could get an STD sitting on the bus, for example.
My grandma lives in the bad part of town, so when I pick her up to take her to daycare I always wear my plate carrier. Fucking niggers think they're so smart.

Attached: What_time_is_it.png (462x448, 46K)

>Women, you are perfectly within your female rights to walk naked through town at any time of day or night and not have any type of harassment.

No

No. It should be mandatory for non-fatties.

cringe

Women push to allow public nudity
Then start to complain about creeps staring at them when it isnt Chad

>new worlders
The oldest known mummy is a European man with tattoos.
Benjamin Franklin invented the tattoo machine.

Don't be such a puritan faggot. You probably believe in angels.

redpilled answer.

> Shadman
owo

>Don't be such a puritan faggot
I am not its just not something that is considered good in my culture. So fuck off painted degenerate.
>You probably believe in angels
fuck Christians and all their ilk.

I've been a 'nudist(I honestly hate the term)' for about 10 years. I'm still not sure one way or the other. I definitely think the taboo behind nudity - mostly in America - is a bit ridiculous, but I also know that it can't be changed over night. You'd have to gradually introduce it so it's not just a bunch of perverts taking advantage. I think for starters that there should be more topless/nude beaches around.

I don't care if creeps are staring at me while I'm at a nude beach because creeps stare at me when I'm fully clothed too. That's just how it is. Any woman complaining about it is just looking for attention and for something to complain about.

Imagine all the diseases that would be passed around freely.

I ask "what benefit does allowing this have to our society?"
None.

How come they only have three fingers? That's freakish.

Illegal

its standard character design in american cartoons, idk why. probably easier to draw

the problem here is the legal meaning harrassment. Of course, rape, physical agression and believable agression threats should be the only thing the laws punish, but when it comes to catcalling and staring, it shouldn't be considered "harassment"

yeah. why should anyone even care. you're not being forced to be naked, so why restrain others?

Attached: 1514169382310.gif (270x252, 1.07M)

this

everyone assumes it would be hot females nude in the streets

reality is fat brown people (male) naked everywhere

>when it comes to catcalling and staring, it shouldn't be considered "harassment"

Everyone would naturally stare until it became normalised.
Catcalling should be frowned upon though.