Manual for white survival

I'll tell you right now what it takes for the white race to survive:

ACTING LIKE JEWS

>Nepotism

>Extreme in-group preference

>Interest-less usury only for whites with no semitic origin and no semitic connections (That's absolutely the most important and urgent)

>Hardcore veiled racism

>Extreme repugnation to race-mixing (just do as Jews do, mix race with religion)

>Unabashed ethno-nationalism

>Creating fifth-collumns to subvert other cultures into self destruction with think-tanks and international lobbying groups

>Development of pride as a RACE, not as a nation(again, mix race with religion)

>Laws in every white nation to prohibit ESPECIFICALLY anti-white racism

>Absolutely closed borders

>Promotion of the term NATIONAL FUTURISM

>Since truth is on our side, REMOVE HISTORICAL REVISIONISM.

>Create a free speech law, like the first amendment, that doesn't accomodate anti-white racism, and use it to expose racial realism and, above all, jewish slimy tactics to dominate every facet of power

>Militaristic power and pride on our military above all

THIS IS LTERALLY THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE AS A RACIAL MINORITY IN THE YEARS TO COME

Attached: 1500862112087.jpg (564x421, 66K)

Or we could just go back to the way things were done in, say, 1910.

nice reddit spacing newfren

You're obviously another JIDF cunt trying to rouse everyone, while hiding behind a meme flag, but I'll bite.

The only way it will happens is when the welfare states is no longer sustainable because the white workers paying taxes to support all the free gibs have become a minority.

Once the system crashes and free gibs are no longer being delivered at their doors, acts of violence and riots will ensue. The white people will then start protecting their assets and remove the threats. A purge like event will then happen.

>Jewposter calling anyone out for being new
Really?

There is a policy I'm very torn on:

Abortion

By the Eugenistic point of view, I think white ethnostates should legalize abortion at first.

Why?

Who are the most pro-abortion people on your country? Here are the rabid, schizophrenic liberal feminist women. We all know that these people are not valuable in any way, shape or form to any civilization, let alone a white-guilt stricken, brainwashed one.

So I think keeping abortion legal for 3 generations, while outlawing basically every left-wing academic infiltration on universities (only STEM in White universities, absolutely nothing else) we could move to outlawing abortion except in 3 cases: rape, health hazard to the woman and genetic defects in the baby.

This last one would be mandatory. Spartan laws.

I'd like to hear arguments for prohibiting abortion from the outset, but no moralfagging plz

yes, really

Not trying to be the pessimist here but your pic seems awfully optimistic about the percentage of whites

Fuck off kike

I literally can't even post Pro-white stuff without being called a fucking jew? What kind of schizo shit is this? Maybe I should just go around telling white people to kill themselves huh? Then I'll stop being a kike shill?

rude

No jewish person has a say on white matters, I'm hiding your shit from now on

I know, it looks much worse than this

It's just the best one I had on my pics folder, if you have a better one plz post it

I see merit with every standard of law that you have posted.
How to we go about enacting it though.
The normies aren’t going to fully support all 100% of this.
And yes, I do sound like a globalist Jew being sneaky like.

but jews anticipated it so they've been brainwashing generations into rejecting and making a taboo any sort of ethnocentrism or nationalism, which got so blown up in recent years it is now unapologetic hateful anti-white propaganda

its a struggle to wake people up even to the anti-white agenda. let alone make them act together in opposition to other races
because merely helping your own people is now considered 'wacist'

There's no way around it as far as I can see. Like I said, we will have to act like Jews. Optics and secrecy are necessary to make most of this happen.

Like another poster said here, we will need to make a race-war like crisis happen, and propagandize it like the jews propagandized the Holohoax. Except for us it won't be a hoax.

We need to bite that chance and never, EVER , let it go.

The way things are going, south africa-like white genocide, but 100 times bigger, is just a matter of time

so rally all the niggers in france to genocide the whites?

Keep abortion legal. If your genes incline you toward low-birthrate behavior, we don't want them diluting the next generation of stock anyway.

Remember, safe & easily available abortion has only been available for a short time. In a few generations degenerates will abort themselves into non-existence and only breeders will remain in the gene pool.

But we have indoctrinated self hating whites in the mix therefore its harder to act as a block because of individualists

France is a great target, white people there are historically the worst scum anywhere in the world.

Then we flood the internet with graphic white killings, rape footage, the goriest stuff we can get. I say flood and I mean it. Get it into Mainstream Media. Meme it. Propagandize it in a Bernays fashion. Write books about it as it happens. Make movies and documentaries about it as it happens. Do everything we can.

Possibly isolating niggers in smaller ghettos would be easier for rounding them up later on for gassing
Rather than Europeans who like to live amoung these animals rather than seperated

but seriously, the situation in EU is already dire and its obvious to everyone but some nation are completely pussified and sedated to do anything about it, at least Italy has had enough

White people can’t just choose to act like Jews. Jews act like Jews because they are Jews. White people are going to act like white people. That's race realism.

>remove historical revisionism
In order to do this we would need a revolution, burning books, murdering teachers, etc.
How peacefully?

It's not about low-birthrate behavior, it's about degenerate behavior.

Low-birthrate is a very common trait in very high IQ individuals. I think it's much more because of the fear of their descendants living in a hostile dystopia. With pro-white, pro-family policies,I believe most of these very high IQ individuals who tend to have little offspring would change their mind and breed plentifully with beautiful white women.

But there's some Isaac Newton-like geniuses that are quite hard to reach, because of deep misoginy(which is totally justificated)

Artificial wombs perhaps?

One thing you can do is, if you're in a position where you have control over hiring processes, make sure to never ever hire a jew, and try your best to get whites on board. The issue is that whites are basically the only group who don't act with in-group preference in employment and similar situations.

It's not all whites. The government,the coorporations, the media and the banks must act like this.

All of these must be cleansed of any Jewish components before the plan is executed.

If we did that we would eliminate those institutions and have to rebuild them

I think deportation to Africa sounds better in the short-term. Or maybe doing it like 80's and 90's America, make their ghettos very dangerous and filled with guns and the absolute worst drugs, but we'd need to find some way to destroy their fertility simutaneously. Maybe some targeted genetic-selective drug in the water

I think the french-white-genocide solution would be enough to uncuck Europe

Richard Spencer proposed an African American ethnostate (Florida) although this sound ridiculous I say we put them in Alaska the cold weather will have them all naturally dead in 20 years, another good option is chemical castration behind their backs, if anything they will thank us

That's a hard one, I'll have to think longer about it

But in the short-term, propping up very combative pro-white, anti-semitic advocates in academia seems to be the only thing we can do.

I think there are a few more worthwhile majors other than stem, even tho I am a stem major myself.

I think ethnostate universities should have only the following

>Math
>Computer Science
>Engineering
>sciences like biology or chemistry or pre-med
>business
>accounting
>finance
>economics
>agriculture

But I think our unis should offer minors that are either mandatory or strongly encouraged. They will be like minors but they won’t be jewed by modernism.

>English literature
>french literature
>Russian, Italian, German lit
>Russian, Italian, Gernan, french languages.
>European art history
>creative writing
>woodworking
>clay sculpting
>metalsmithing
>classical music composition
>European cuisine

Making historical fields mandatory makes a lot of sense and could be extremely benefitial so that white people can appreciate their culture and history instead of being indoctrinated into this 'we waz kangz' understand of American history

True

I'm inclined to totally erradicate banks and usury itself. But we need white controlled banks to reestabilish white institutional power in the current paradigm.

In any way we can look at it, banks are an absolute evil. If they're a necessary evil, it's up to debate.

I think no civilization needs usury at all. But weaker countries will always need to bow to bankers to put themselves into a more competitive position against great civs/empires.

Anti-usury sentiment must be instilled in the popular culture and in academia, like Ezra Pound intended.

Sounds good, but the covert chemical castration agenda is a must. And prop up the most insane, liberal, pro-homossexual candidates they have to govern their black ethnostate.

Sounds good

But I study Finance, and I know 90% of modern Finance is literal obfuscation. We'd need a paradigm shift in this area.

Absolutely.

Hire white, buy white, lend white, breed white.

If you aren’t Jewing those around you, then you aren’t a real ethnonationalist.

Here’s some stuff that I do:

1.)
>moonlighting gig, I fill out a spreadsheet after each shift that includes my name and the hours I worked, the date, and a comment.
>I ALWAYS comment that my white coworker did a great job and he’s a great employee. Dude is 100% normie but I still give him that.

>I also always point out anytime a non-white coworker was slacking or being a bad worker or doing something bad

I was assured by the office that they always read these too, and I’ve gotten several emails about how they spoke with the idiot to correct their behavior, or how they gave the white guys better gigs cuz of me. I’m sure that other people do this too.

2.)
>was in a student org at college, 90% white guys
>only give spare shifts to the white guys, even tho the black guys ask me more often

3.)
I never EVER eat at the local Isreali restaurant or any black restaurant. I only spend my money on restaurants owned by whites. Pretty easy to check this out too, takes like 10 seconds of googling

4.)
Sometimes I give wrong directions to Hispanic or black people, when they ask, which is already pretty uncommon.

5.)
>refuse to speak Spanish in the kitchen at any restaurant I work at. Even tho I’m pretty good at Spanish too. I refuse to, and I’ll make one of the other workers translate for me. I do not want them to feel welcome. I will not accommodate them.

6.)
>never have passed along a non-white’s resume for my daytime job.

you dont understand when they say majority its only in civilized western countries..
there fore no one gives a shit about the colored countries cause how can you get statistics if people dont have food or water

Yes, this was my intent exactly. It’s so easy to just get lost in the ruckus of a STEM major, and the disconnect between the two is huge. We should be teaching these culturally significant classes so that young whites know what we used to be and will learn how to create more.

Nice Jewposting JIDF nigger

the first point is perfect, always prop up whites (unless they liberal, left wing retards, then sabotage them all the same)

based & redpilled my d00d, I encourage trying to spend your money carefully, buying food from farms run by whites and at least checking up companies

I don't think I get what you're trying to say.

Are you saying we don't know statistics on 3rd world demographics? That's just wrong.

They might not be 100% accurate but they're accurate enough. It's not like there's 500 million niggers that were not counted by the census niggers, their govt needs these numbers.

Yup, I go to farmers markets every weak to buy my produce and honey and beef jerky. I ONLY buy from white farmers. There are Mexicans there selling shit too but I don’t go anywhere near their stands. Also, the only black people there are morbidly obese and only sell fuckin scrap-metal yard-art garbage.

Buy white.

Godspeed user. You're truly one of the top Jow Forumsacks here, actually pushing our beliefs into your life. I strive for this but unfortunately I do not get many opportunities.

gas yourself

its amazing how these little things play out if everyone starts doing it... and then people wonder why the jews are everywhere in the positions of influence, its not a conspiracy, it their ideology and the way of living

Thanks lad.

Some other things I do:

>don’t give mentoring advice to younger black people at either of my jobs

>won’t even consider watching any black or Hispanic comedian or tv show

>buy and fix old wrist watches and clocks as a hobby, resell them for profit. I always ALWAYS low-ball them. They don’t know shit at all about watches, and in my professional experience, 100% of the time that a black guy is wearing a Rolex or a Breitling or Audemars, it is fake. It is screamingly fake. They only buy fakes, and even then they buy the most gaudy fake diamond studded gold Rolex’s. Anyway, they almost never have anything good. White men and women, even when they have no idea what they have, I’ll still be honest and I’ll tell them what it’s really worth and I’ll still give them a solid deal. Because they are my people. Blacks and Hispanics get lowballed, if their watches are even worth buying, which they usually aren’t, because those people have no respect for quality or heritage or craftsmanship.

Finally, white teenagers busking in the city might get a couple bucks, anyone else gets nada. White kids who want to mow my lawn or shovel snow out of my driveway make more money than black or Hispanic kids. (Unsurprisingly, usually only Hispanic men in their 20s and 30s offer to shovel my driveway.. blacks and Hispanic teenagers never want to do actual work; it’s a white kids business).

High IQs = degeneracy
Jews have IQ. Silicon Valley is high IQ. Both spread degeneracy

Whites don't need high IQ, we need testosterone to fuck and smash big brains with rocks.

People only need to be smart enough to operate gas chambers

I don't believe not even for a second that Jews have high-IQ at all.

I have read at length about this topic, they, exactly like the Chinese, manufacture these IQ numbers in extremely selective studies that test only their highest achieving academics and students.

So, this point is not true at all. And this line of thinking is just straight up stupid.