Average argentine is now poorer than average chinese

pic related

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-11 at 14.54.53.png (503x375, 298K)

Their macro is pretty good but they need to turn around so I can check out their micro.

I like to travel to Argentina to fuck their women and make them think I'm going to save them from their utter poverty. It's great!

Argentines are Jews.

You are too ugly even for argentine women

Yeah because they for sure included the most rural farmer in the most rural state of China x100000000

>average
This means very little. Check the median wealth of the Chinese, it's probably quite a bit lower.

Pretty sure argentinian woman smell better and looks better than the average chinese woman, delete this thread is pointless.

Show them your micro first.

>Trusting Chinese statistics for anything

Attached: IQ.png (1357x800, 28K)

Yet they are more successfull than white argentines

You can be the ugliest guy ever in Argentina and girls will still suck your dick.

Chilean supporting Argentina? I thought you hate them and vice versa

This. China has a caste system. Just because they don't give the ricefarmers human rights doesn't actually make them nonhumans, like the Chinese usuallly treat them to prop up their statistics.

any thoghts from argentina?

>gdp per capita = gdp / population

so yes, they did.

Attached: 234567890.png (204x204, 50K)

I'm not from there, but I know their president fuck the small and medium enterprises, welfare to unemployed, pension by son, forgiving banks' debt, their peso is cheaper than ours, and even wil ask money to IMF. So yeah, they're worst that even mexico

Old news, this was already the case in 2017.

I'm going to guess those statistics from the Chinese were all gathered from their major cities alone. That's if they actually bothered, and didn't just make them up.

Average means shit when the disparity is ridiculous.

Argie women are fairly femen virus infected.