Brit/pol/ - Cider Edition

>Rochdale racism: Graffiti victims on discrimination in UK
bbc.co.uk/news/av/newsbeat-45144022/rochdale-racism-graffiti-victims-on-discrimination-in-uk

>Jacob Rees-Mogg: Boris Johnson burka probe is 'show trial'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45153483

Attached: 3HammersCider.jpg (1500x2000, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brexitdrink.com
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cheeky-polish-businessman-launch-brexit-8972716
youtu.be/wvosjJqmwkk
youtube.com/watch?v=xcTUY0_nXTY
youtube.com/watch?v=rjn3NSzCS_o
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45155167
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime

Is

Amazing

Fuck

Tripfags

No.

With

sad fuck

I live in Rochale, they probably did this themselves. Either that or Muslims did it Rochdale is absolutely full of Muslims, it's like the joke of the area.

Attached: iu[1].png (500x566, 141K)

Was them fawkin muslims that made the racist graffiti. They hate blacks more than white people do.

*sips* Yup, that sure was a fine referendum I tell you what

Attached: brexitdrink.jpg (960x893, 132K)

Havn't had a cock in my new vagina for weeks, i'm gonna have to use the dialators before it heals up

>it's real
brexitdrink.com

post yfw brexit was an elaborate marketing stunt for an energy drink

Attached: lel.jpg (518x476, 66K)

What does it tastes like?

we need a Brit/pol/ Approved 10 Points To Fix The Country
we only have one point so far
1. The immediate execution of all known Islamic Extremists/Terrorists

2.deport the rest of the darkies
3.sterelise you
4. Make Gareth Southgate PM

salt

Attached: nigell.jpg (634x511, 75K)

RACISM

Attached: abbo.png (620x413, 350K)

2. vote JRM for PM

Attached: BA40819D-1768-4754-82FA-2A66C42BEDF7.jpg (1193x1205, 837K)

Attached: 1497979435308.png (1080x1558, 1.02M)

>sterelise
Sterilise retards who cannot spell.

Daily reminder

Attached: >anime.png (772x2025, 703K)

>Polish language option

Disappointment.

Attached: cheekyscamp.gif (126x101, 538K)

Piss in me gob ya dirty slag

>brexitdrink.com
Doesn't beat Monster

Attached: 104.jpg (250x229, 8K)

lemme look inside your arse

Greene King IPA is a bloody good beer.

Well, it's very drinkable at least. I'm sure snobs would call it "bland" or "like piss", but I like it.

Attached: greene king ipa.jpg (945x1179, 779K)

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/cheeky-polish-businessman-launch-brexit-8972716

fart in me ear hole you tart

*ffft*

Whoah, that's the ticket

>oh my god we're going to be on ration books again. aaaahhhhhhh why are you plebs so retarded?

Attached: james-obrien-screaming-1484742185-herowidev4-0.png (618x298, 235K)

that monster drink is actually really tasty. ive been drinking it after i wake up/before i work out

1. Mandatory ten-year military service for all 16 year olds.
2. Deport anyone whose parents were not born in this country.
3. Ban Islam.
4. Death penalty for a conviction over one's first offence.
5. Remove the 'devolved' governments.
6. Ban divorce.
7. Single parents have their children confiscated and put into state-run educational and military programmes.
8. Universities are limited to mathematics, English, the hard sciences, and Classics.
9. Universities may accept only the 10% best students each year.
10. A gradual series of ultimata to Commonwealth countries to rejoin the Empire, or face military action. This will lead to an existential war against almost everyone, from which we will emerge master again.

Monster Ultra, now THATS an energy drink

Pleb tier.

I’m English but I don’t actually like English people that much. Always got on with foreigners from the continent more. It’s odd. Just thought I’d share

>5. Remove the 'devolved' governments.

try it

Attached: escape from the union.jpg (799x650, 78K)

squat over me teacup an a a good slash in it love

Not that it'seven remotely possible. I'm sure America will be just fine and dandy with us restoring an empire. Particularly Canada on their border. They would just love that.

Yeah, by 'gradual' I meant to test the waters with, say, Botswana or someone; see how America reacts; then go onto the next.

America has always been the enemy. The choice we will always face is, whether we are willing to stand up to America at any point in our future, or resign to being the perpetual Airstrip One.

Smart.

Who are you

That is some seriously advanced cheeky banter.

Hi I'm Clara, I'm new here.

What's your story

Where did you find this Emma Watson gif?

My story?

Yes

shove these up ya arse and fart them out into me kettle

>dob dob? dob dob DOB dob dob?

Attached: Morph-Chaz_web.jpg (1000x894, 883K)

Are you seriously expecting me to reveal personal information to complete strangers on the internet?

>youtu.be/wvosjJqmwkk

>youtu.be/wvosjJqmwkk

>youtu.be/wvosjJqmwkk

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 14K)

Your story. Are you living in a car. On medication, where you homosexualy raped, or black or any of the other story's trip fags have. Because they think Brit/pol/ is coronation st.

wish we had parades like this in inglin tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=xcTUY0_nXTY

No to all of those.

im going to combine your 10 with my 1, and add your 8

1.The immediate execution of all known Islamic Extremists/Terrorists throughout The UK & The Commonwealth

2. As part of a massive restructuring of the British Education System, Universities will be limited to the most important subjects to society: Science, Mathmatics, English (etc)

>

Attached: 1488400996037.jpg (342x342, 9K)

mrirn the helmets at 37:55

I work at a Tesco Express and we were read out a distributed email from the company yesterday morning, basically Tesco itself inquired with the government and were given extensive notice that the energy drink ban is slated to become law. The board took a decision that anyone who isn't adhering to the same levels of strictness as alcohol in asking for proof of age will get the sack if caught. This changes a few things because we haven't really been caring about it much until now.

How the fuck do I go around asking kids to prove they are 16? How the fuck do I prevent them from causing a fit? One of the guys here pressured a kid (looked about 12) and he just screamed at him and flung the can right across the shop. Why are we even needing to do this?

>wish we had parades like this in inglin tbqh
Ummm but we do lad

youtube.com/watch?v=rjn3NSzCS_o

kek

Attached: feels.jpg (4277x3089, 3.49M)

>Why are we even needing to do this?
because energy drink (high amounts of caffeine) aren't supposed to be drank by kids

First I've seen of it

yes

Why are Brits such faggot cuck losers? Lmao. Seriously I could beat the shit out of any of you inbred faggots

Then let the parents deal with it. Sick of this "some retard did a stupid thing so ban X" nanny state bullshit.

Fuck off weeb

Attached: 1527636699273.jpg (1024x923, 162K)

Radiation gave you superpowers did it, tojo?

thank god for such common sense laws

Attached: Untitled.png (655x578, 463K)

ok godzilla

Is it okay to use a kettle in a bedroom? Preferably one made of metal not plastic.

>Oi, where's your loisence for that sandcastle?

Your taste in sex toys is nothing to do with us, lad.

Fuck off Seppo

Nah I'm not a degenerate, just worried about steam is all...having my own kettle would further my ambitions in life to being a complete hermit.

They're a fair bit smaller than the ones In Ireland and seem to be getting smaller every year, but yeah they're all over the country and walk right past the top ouf our street every year.
I like the pipes and the booming drums, you can hear them coming from miles away, sounds like an 18th century army marching into battle

Lmao implying I need superpowers to break all the bones in you malnourished paki lovers bodies.
Nothing more than a nation of queers and sandniggers now LMAO good job "lads"

you can just boil the water in a pan

America is an enemy, no doubt, but you're well in to LARP territory with the "restore muh empire" crap. Learn from Powell.

>tfw used up all me soi stamps

Cant see it being problem, you always get a kettle in hotel rooms etc.

YO making a steam powered sextoy lad?

Lets see your real flag

Attached: 1529680020295.jpg (280x200, 12K)

>this autistic you can't ask for ID

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-45155167

puritan cunts
you don't just send 2000 messages without getting some kind of reciprocation
have they not heard of the blocking feature anyway?

Milnrow is literally a 98% white british enclave of about 15,000 the rest of the town s similarily split into enclaves with Bangladeshi up to 80% of the population as you go towards Rochdale center. People don't cross each other but girls from Milnrow are fair game once outside the border region.
I'm suprised the black family weren't aware of this before buying a house there.

Dont you have to be back at your ESL class? Got to get paid so you afford that loli hentai you filthy weeb.

>rock-stacking townies

is anyone else sad the fbi called off charlottesville today.
i really like watching these late night shitty american protests on youtube while snoozing on the sofa.

I don't have an oven hob in my bedroom, obvs. Kek.

Maybe...might be worth considering.

The only sex stimulation I need is my hand, dry...I don't stick anything up my arse.

>Oi, Bin that rock m8

Fucking hell they were going to do another one?
After last years stunning success, a car crash, a downed helicopter and the "alt-right" brand tarnished irrevocably.

not been in /brit/pol for over a year.

christ what happened. used to be good lads

>The only sex stimulation I need is my hand, dry...I don't stick anything up my arse.
dry..

Attached: 1527901723400.png (500x457, 95K)

Very funny mate, truly original. Now back to /ptg/ where you belong, please.

>used to be good lads

Attached: 1533998632500.png (600x569, 74K)

Actually its going to be a cringe fest with the TWP and other larpers most of the stormer goys and 4chads wont show because its not necessary and they don't want their lives destroyed

I have never used lube before, mate...I've always wanked with just my hand and nothing else. Don't think I'm missing anything.

i fucking hate you all

The local rabbi ate his foreskin so he has no choice.