Why is Ohio, specifically Cincinnati so racist? What makes this place so bad in particular...

Why is Ohio, specifically Cincinnati so racist? What makes this place so bad in particular? It feels like segregation era.

Attached: 1C02F027-E25D-4D80-AC03-B662882E3594.png (422x359, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestplaces.net/comments/city/ohio/cincinnati
youtube.com/watch?v=wW9DMb0iVec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

go to LA if you want to see real segregation

Racism is a good thing. They don't want to see their city change before their very eyes into something else entirely.

Because they are majorit ethnic german, and there is a strange trace of racial fanaticism among germans. So yeah not all whites, but germans have this weird strain in them.

bestplaces.net/comments/city/ohio/cincinnati

>has no clue what segregation means

(You)

Shitsburgh sewage

I lold

Because there are niggers there

Fuck ohio.

It’s not ;)

Not really. It would be to everyones advantage including whites if we just decided not to give a fuck about ethnicity/race anymore, and more about the content of character

Except it literally is. I get racially harassed everywhere i go. I am fucking irish

Lol no, this how you end up with nigger crime and mosques.

Attached: _88634010_moot_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

awhoo dey

No, the alternative is worse than crime and mosques. Holy shit, I just wish this country would stop trying to categorize ever person, especially when this country is ment for the individual buisnessman who does not give a fuck about community or group identity whatever the fuck that is

Democrats created and perpetuate racism everywhere.

This probably has something to do with it
youtube.com/watch?v=wW9DMb0iVec

Nah, miss me with that bullshit. I don't want to live around niggers and hispanics, period, because they are aesthetically unpleasing to look at, they can't speak proper English and instead speak bastardized "spanglish" or ebonics, and they commit disproportionate amounts of crime. This country was built by white Europeans, the entity known as the USA is a European invention, it belongs to whites and no one else.

You can't trick me into moving to Ohio, OP. I know there's no way out.

I have to sign in wtf is this

Right, they look so much worse than meth mouth billy, and their accents arnt as good as
>HURRR DURR Y'ALL IZ NASKAR TIAAME
>YEEE HAWWW DONT YUN YANKES TAKE DOWN MUH CIVIL WAR PARTICIPATION TROPHY

Nigger detected

Didnt used to have to, guess they want to make it hard to see the black on white violence
It is literally just a news story from public broadcast from 2001 when it happened, nothing age sensitive about it

I live in Cincinnati. It’s because we are based as fuck and about two decades ago we had some pretty big race riots and a bunch of niggers chimped out all over the city and we have not forgotten.

Technically, Anglos built it for Anglos, not all Europeans. So of you are a german, or something else you have to get out as well. I disagree with the looks part. A lot of minorities look good.

At least meth mouth billy can create a hot daughter.

I do judge by content of character myself. And somehow a bunch of gamgsta pavement apes still didn’t make the cut.?!

I am an anglo, and minorities are the literal color of shit, so I disagree wholeheartedly.

Lol what tax bracket are you in

checked
Yep thats what I posted a news story from. Everyone was raised since in Cinci to know "around blacks never relax" once that happened.

They are trying hard to gentrify areas like OTR into being what they arent, and UC and Xavier will always be plagued by their surrounding neighborhoods. The segregation can even be by street in some places.

Hmmmm...

Attached: CincinnatiDemo.png (568x166, 34K)

The US don't have any actual cultural identity, so they make their race their identity. It's absolutely bonkers and borders on tribalism.

Compare it to Europe, where until recently, people don't really gave a fuck about your race as long as you spoke the language accent free and behaved properly.

The surrounding counties are mostly 90 even 95%+ percent white

Nigs gonna nig, and the cops dealt with it. Nigs can't accept responsibility for their actions and shouted "racial profiling" whenever a thug nigger was stopped before doing thug nigger shit. Then nigs chimped out, fucking up their own neighborhoods, and nobody could tell, or give a fuck. After awhile city officials caved, and coddled groids that should have got the rope instead. The end, pass the getta.

Yeah that's working out awesomely here. Open your borders to cultures with massive birth rates and a psychotic religion, so healthy and natural.

They have successfully gentrified the shit out of OTR. It’s a nightlife scene now and full of massive degeneracy, but a lot less niggers. When they kicked the niggers out of OTR obviously that didn’t fix the problem and then they started ravaging, robbing & raping the university students in Clifton at UC. Despicable.

That he's going to molest
Face it, its all about subjectivity, there are boat loads of whites who are miles worse than others

>gentrified
>massive degeneracy

Exactly it should be about language and culture. You have to be a low down loser to actually have pride in something beyond your control. I should move to Europe.

Stop putting words in his mouth.

Mass migration does not go hand in hand with making race an non-issue. The current happenings in Europe is unacceptable, but by no means should we devolve into racial tribalism like the US.

Pollution notwithstanding, as a lover of racism I must say, that sounds pretty comfy.

It's an old industrial city so it's got ghetto blacks and old racial divisions.

>Why is Ohio, specifically Cincinnati so racist?
Cinci is nigger central.

Considering what OTR was back in porkopolis days it's a crying fucking shame. Once proud German heritage with beautiful architecture turned in to a nigger wasteland, turned in to a hipster disaster.

Go demolish more of Detroit. Flint have clean water yet or are you still importing bottled water in a first world country?

>Compare it to Europe
Sweden, yes!

>It's an old industrial city so it's got ghetto blacks and old racial divisions.
Detroit

Try most old river cities in the rust belt.

Cleveland falls under the same category, honestly.

>Try most old river cities in the rust belt.
So barges = blacks?

"we be free" to travel north for jobs and eventually fuck shit up.

Ohio cities attracted a lot of freed blacks all the way back during the Civil War period. Ohioans have always been highly pragmatic about race, especially in regard to business. Back when railroads were the primary means of transport and freight Ohio was prime real estate for factories. These factories would often hire black workers for equal wages. Some employers would go as far as building employee housing with in-door plumbing and other amenities that free blacks usually would not have access to.

As the railroads were largely replaced by automobiles things became somewhat more economically difficult. By the time the Interstate Highway system was built the entire region started began to steadily decay. South-East Ohio is full of small railroad towns falling apart at the seams. This is a fate shared by regions of Pennsylvania and Michigan.

>"we be free" to travel north for jobs and eventually fuck shit up.
Or invited up north during WW2 to throw bodies at the Arsenal of Democracy, then refuse to go back to the south...

They actually got rid of all the german street names downtown because of antigerman racism after ww1

>As the railroads were largely replaced by automobiles things became somewhat more economically difficult.
German and Japanese steel dumping had nothing to do with it. Reference: Shittsburgh

and trust me I know all about the clifton problems

Attached: 20180811_174114.jpg (4032x3024, 2.96M)

>They actually got rid of all the german street names downtown because of antigerman racism after ww1
There used to be about 3500 newspapers in the country, IN GERMAN. That number was dwarfed by the number of English language papers, of course. Today, you are spoon fed fake news by 9 monopoly media powerhouses!

>antigerman racism
German is not a race, you überdork!

Yes exactly.

If skilled immigrants, in small numbers, come here to settle and work, I don't really give a damn if they're Greek or Brazilian. They will learn Swedish and adapt Swedish customs. Their children will be fully subhumed and raised in the Swedish culture.

Ethnic Swedes will remain the majority in this country. We just need to stop the insane migration from the Middle East and Africa.

Regulated, skilled immigration? Yes sure. Pride in our nation and our values? Yes. Fixation on racial purity and racial segregation like the US? Fuck no.

Most white nats are American for a reason. No actual culture to begin with, so they try to forge a new one based solely on race.

i moved away from Columbus last year , Too many niggers & Somalians . great city lost.
OH WELL ..

Attached: aa1.png (1146x1041, 1.29M)

Cleveland, OH is one of the most segregated city in the US and that’s a fact.

Compelling question. Luckily I live on the upper east side and do not ever have to explore that question in depth

Are you that fat white guy who shouted 56% at me while i was walking to the bong store?

best digits

kek, no to skinny if anything
hemptations?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Arizona.svg.png (1200x800, 50K)

Its their proximity to the Indiana Reich

Attached: 1534015107439.jpg (750x1008, 64K)

Because no one wants to live around niggers. They have no empathy for their fellow man they are extremely solipsistic which makes it nearly impossible for them to function in civilized society.

UC grad here...has it gotten worse since the early 2010s. I stay out and I miss Hand’s emails about the daily violent crimes

except in detroit. there is virtually no whites. Every white has a 1/2 hour to hour freeway commute.

How bad is it now?

kek, those emails almost always lacked skin color
I was there then... used to throw huge parties on swiss chalet in 2005-9, went back for another degree part time recently

Les Wexner's Somalian army is slowly taking over that city

Because Cincinnati niggers are a different breed. It used to be a common term "Cincy nigger" is like an uppity nigger with more disdain and lower iq than your average nig. You can experience it when jiggaboos cross the street and they walk slower if your a white guy, as if it's a pleasure for them to inconvenience a white man for even a few seconds. It also has to do with the east side west side divide. Although that divide is getting smaller now that downtown is being gentrified and all the nigs are getting pushed further away from otr.

Well its hard for me to judge, because I lived there in the 2000s and just commute now. When Papa Dinos disappeared is about when I stopped risking my life going around off campus. Its not good though thats for sure

Also Americans, the problem with niggers started in the 1970's-1980's when the black family structure collapsed. Two generations of black single-parent households have done wonders to skyrocket the black crime rate. Hiphop and rap music have also ruined shit by glorifying violence and crime.

Compare the ghetto niggers you have now to the pre-1968 blacks who were civilised. Fix the cultural and societal problems that you have, and things will get better.

Or you could just take the easy route and blame it solely on their race.

There is no difference between judging niggers by the content of their character and judging them by the color of their skin.

Ty ty

>except in detroit. there is virtually no whites
That's where you are wrong, kiddo. Blacks have burned themselves out of town for years. Gentrification is not only happening, blacks are supporting it! Detroit has a white mayor now, AND grocery stores are moving back.

Regardless, it was a different time, and niggers were kept on a shorter leash. Even going so far as to occasionally produce black men.
And I quote, "segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever"
Yeah, the only thing they haven't got rid of is the dirty river city image.

Yes, this seems reasonable. The problem in America is that “majority” rules and the majority is always, and i mean always stupid and irrational.

Even American intellectuals are subpar stage actors who wear glasses and throw words like paradigm around, they are superficial and watered down philosophs.

We are a new country who could have learned from the tribal mistakes of Europe, but exacerbated the issue by both encouraging ethnic identity politics and victimhood, without having a common external enemy to unite the ingroup members.

It really, really fucking sucks living here, knowing that when you go outside you are going to get grouped into something you have no relationship to by someone you know is dumber than you.

Yep and the same issues are there.

>Fixation on racial purity and racial segregation like the US? Fuck yeah!
ftfy. Enjoy your niggers, sweetie.

>live southside of UC
>A couple streets more and its soft ghetto
>Currently in the middle of chink and indians

I hear ya. I went to Miami originally. Actually graduated high school in 2004. I took time off and worked full time here and there.

I remember when I was in high school my friends and I would party in Clifton and it wasn’t that awful and then by the closer it got to 2008-2010 the worse it seemed to get. I remember there were instances of men being raped in Burnet Woods and shit like drunk frat boys wandering off

No it was caravans or we on mcmillen, by that really good thai food place. I am irish with some askenazi. And as I was walking up the hill some fat white short guy with glasses shout 56% go back! LOL

because it's a fucking flyover state filled with people who have nothing better to do than organize people, like a child separating candy by color.

kek, if you see a nice german car with a small smug pepe sticker (posted) on the back window around, thats me

>I should move to Europe.
you really fucking should, you'll fit right in with those miserable elitists, and we'll be rid of you, everybody wins

Take your white ass to downtown Cinci, just attempt to interact with a group of black folks.

You'll soon find out what it's all about.

Please seeCincy groids would love to see you at the next BLM march

I hear ya. I forgot Papa Dino’s left. God, but for the shitty neighborhoods surrounding campus (looking at Corryville), UC would be insanely more marketable. Stelllar programs in CCM, DAAP and even McMicken, etc. Cooping and so on.

I remember I had friends who lived in a shitty old house near campus (they rented) and it had like a coal shoot in the basement and it had been built in the1800s. Cool little house.

So much has changed...I’m not sure I want to stay honestly though here in Cincy. Not to pry what program? Thinking of a grad program not sure what

I went to see Down at Bogarts and got lost and ended up deep in nigger territory, it was scary then (over a decade ago) i cant imagine that shit now. fuuuuuck that city. I thought dayton's nogs were bad but it doesnt hold a candle to cincy nogs.

This is why I prefer newport instead, and you are absolutely correct... On that note, anyone know anything about the guy that died by the levee around midnight last night that shut down rt 8 for hours? I snapped a pic, but didn't see anything on the news

Attached: 20180811_004903.jpg (3024x4032, 1.61M)

As long as I am rich, and you are poor. You have to understand that there is a right and wrong in this world, and understanding the difference does not make someone an elitiest. If anything it makes you insecure.

> Content of Character meme
You do know jews and arabs both have a literal religious tennet that obliges them to lie to you in order to gain your trust?

Try to shill harder swede. I grew up in europe and that's downright bullshit. The general populace of most european countries are VERY racist but don't show open hostility because they are white and have these things called manners and morals.

MS Accounting, then probably law school... I already have two cum laude degrees there

Columbus here. I don't really HATE blacks. I just REALLY don't want them to live anywhere near me. Even the nice ones... I just don't want to see any... actually I hate only two groups of people. The Jews and the Somalis. The Somalis are a plague that no one deserves.

"Slowly"
LOL they infested it faster then all the bed bugs they brought with the. I watched entire areas become ghetto muslim in 1-2 years
>Go Jackets

Did you graduate engineering class 2017? I saw someone wearing a pepe thing on their grad cap

Because natti nogs are some of the most niggardly