If this tape comes out, Trump is officially a 1-term President

If this tape comes out, Trump is officially a 1-term President.

Attached: n word.png (643x847, 569K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjVW0iw3uLY
youtube.com/watch?v=QUK6rEUZAcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage

>If
Prove that it exists first.

Keep dreaming, there is no tape, just like there's no piss tapes

DA PEEPEE TAPES xD

IT’S AS REAL AS THE PISS TAPE I SWEAR

Attached: 7E40DEA8-768E-442B-895E-E621B15D40F1.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

they're so fucking desperate, that the media is cooking up a story of a tape, they're having.

>yeah guys, we're totally having a tape, where he says nigger. you just see. not going to publish it yet, you just wait... what midterms elections? didn't you hear, what we said? TRUMP SAID NIGGER, just wait for the proof.

Attached: 3.png (467x347, 482K)

I hope it is real, then I would actually vote for him

Attached: 1533079004767.png (454x685, 122K)

That Tom Arnold faggot claimed he had a nigger tape a month before the election, and didn't drop it at the most opportune time. They don't have shit.

God I loathe canada

inb4 the tape is just him talking about Niger and the news spends days running 5 second out of context clips to make him look bad.

Every Anti-Trump Meme by default becomes a Pro-Trump Meme.
>womp womp

Attached: 1471228363300.png (1212x1497, 3.59M)

Maybe you should read some more articles. The claim is that there is an interview where Amarosa claims a guy told her that he heard another guy tell him that he heard Trump say the "N word".

Unfortunately the guy that supposedly told her that claims that it is 100% false.

I'm betting at worst, a 'nigga' is used as a joke or in 'nigger' is used in a context that isn't meant to insult all blacks. It can be used as another instance of news being skewed and fake.

To his credit he did say that Cohen had a bunch of tapes and that they were going to use them to take down Trump. Then a week or two later the Cohen tape came out. Unfortunately for Tom Arnold that tape backfired and is apparently the only one to have Trump on it. So looks like Cohen just played Arnold to get the tape exposure so they could release the other tapes that have the real dirt on them. Dirt on journalistic integrity and bias... or lack of integrity.

Of course.
Just look at how well the 'grab her right in the pussy' tape worked.

>If this tape comes out, Trump is officially a 1-term President.
Has even ONE day gone by since Trump was elected without someone predicting he was about to be removed from office for this or that?

Attached: 1430866132367.jpg (488x414, 33K)

thats the girl with the "im white in america but not for much longer" story.

I doubt it. Trump has the right to say what he wants and the tape doesnt even exist.

yeah, remember how pussygate kept him out of office

When he bombed Syria he was very presidential and had big balls.

Lel

Attached: 8F8F1579-F9EA-499E-8F1B-B02BCD0BE966.jpg (709x120, 59K)

Just in time for the abandonment of the #Russiagate narrative.

Attached: 1533964856197.jpg (720x405, 58K)

lol no, it would only increase his voters.

It's not dead, it's only sleeping

>If this tape comes out
It wont change anything, a lot of his base support him because he is racist.

So, using the n-word is being bigoted?

Pining for the fjords?

>If this tape comes out, Trump is officially a 1-term President
>Trump is racist. Everyone who voted for him is racist but when Trump is racist all the racists that are racist won't vote for Trump because he's racist

Attached: 15229467611362.jpg (567x753, 65K)

He said he would grab women by the pussy and was still elected President of the United States. If anything comes out with him saying nigger it will be a big one week huff puff then it'll blow itself over.

He's had black girlfriends

>pussygate
lmao what

Why wont ge let in the white guy by his left leg with the shield on his back?

It never fails

>Trump approval among blacks hits 30%
~ suddenly trump "nigger tape" exists (but will never be found)

Democrats are fucking terrified. If Trump gets 30% of the black vote for Republicans, they will lose every single Congressional midterm race. This is no surprise. It's a propaganda psyop. "Get back on the plantation nigger!"

The absolute worst the could find on Trump was him saying that gold-digging sluts are easy lays for rich celebrities, and the faux outrage the progressive left attempted to build around the obviously true statement only served to discredit them even more. They have no credibility whatsoever, and they'll never regain it.

Uh, no sweetie, he's going to get impeached.

If the tape comes out, Trump is officially a 2-term president.

Thank God!

Omarosa Manigault is a BASED black lady!!!

fuck Drumpfty and fuck tariffs

Attached: black1533431913504.gif (245x400, 879K)

>If
Who the fuck would believe to this? If there was any tape it would be released immediately, c'mon, it's 2018 already, not 1978.

Even if a hypothetical tape exist and he’s gone after one term, the damage is already done. Nobody trust the media, nobody trust the DNC, nobody likes celebrities, people unironically think the glue-sniffing spergs of Antifa are a legitimate threat kek. The DNC and it’s propaganda wing is ruined.

thats a cute black bitch.

Attached: ebe03535d0bc10cbf20a0283790ce583.jpg (420x300, 23K)

Yeah, pussygate, the thing that happened before Trump was made president.

haha idiots. Trump could dig up Rosa Parks' skeleton and teabag its skull infront of the NAACP whilst chanting 'NIGGER ROSA TO THE BACK OF THE BUS!' and he'd still win. He's a WINNER. It's his destiny. The man cannot lose. You don't get it, do you? It's his destiny to win. He was chosen by GOD.

Attached: download (4).jpg (310x163, 7K)

>If this tape comes out

That was a LARP by Evan McMuffin and his buttbuddy Wilson. They kept saying all through Oct. 2016 they had it and it was about to drop and finish the Don once and for all.

Fucking horseshit. If it was out there it would've dropped a couple of days before Nov. 8th.

Attached: 1531212960566.png (720x1280, 374K)

oopsies!

Attached: just fugg.png (630x531, 64K)

LOL all the libs do by pulling this shit is just doubling down on dividing till there is nothing left

Attached: Richard_Frances_Burton.jpg (496x682, 49K)

You mean the N-Word tape they had from before the election that was never released becuase it doesn't exist?

Yeah, let's just keep pretending it does in our commie news-sphere.

Arwa is crazy btw

Attached: 016AB41B-5CED-44AF-8385-FC6090512BE1.jpg (1293x924, 221K)

She has never heard the tape.
She has never seen the tape.
She hasn't seen a transcript of the tape.
She doesn't identify who else is on tape.
She doesn't identify the date when the tape was made.
She doesn't identify where the tape is.
She doesn't identify who created the tape.

But she says someone at some time somewhere recorded Trump being racist.

Yeah. But I believe her because she's black and it's part of reparations to never question a black person.

Republicunts are all scum.

WHERE IS THE TAPE

Blacks are still slaves to their jewish masters

Even if a tape existed of Trump calling everyone niggers, all that would result in is regular people would start saying nigger more. It would crush most politicians but that's how it works with Trump.

Attached: trump all smiles.jpg (300x300, 85K)

underrated meme

Jesus fucking newfags from Canada.

Listen m8, just go with "He didn't say shit" becuase they tried to pull this EXACT SAME BULLSHIT before he was elected, I mean the EXACT SAME LIE, to a T. The tape doesn't exist.

surprisingly, this.

Attached: Relinquished-LED2-EN-C-1E.png (1070x1564, 3.74M)

Today on things that didn't happen

>Turns out to be true as tape releases
>Trumps overall reputation rises
This would be the best outcome

Fuck you leaf.

Attached: 1533999068244.jpg (750x600, 42K)

Honestly, this is in part Trump's fault for being too trusting of some dumb black cunt. When you're a wealthy and powerful man, NEVER surround yourself with your homies, they will fuck you just like they fucked Warren G Harding.

If the tape is real I’ll vote for him, but only if the tape is real

In case you hadn't noticed, the left have desperately sought the means to impeach the President from the time he took office. If there was such a tape, we'd have heard about it some time ago.

Why don't people just actually release the tapes if they exist...
Are they trying to sell them to the highest bidder or something? Bet you could make an easy $10mil if they were real.

If this tape or anything else of this caliber EXISTED, you better believe it would've been playing 24/7 pre-election.

That's why I get strong jewish vibes in this thread.

Attached: jews-faces.jpg (497x604, 175K)

tick tock!

Attached: hgfdj.jpg (615x587, 97K)

heres donald with shabba ranks and supercat

and heres donald on a gunit mixtape youtube.com/watch?v=MjVW0iw3uLY

get fucked leftists

Attached: Shabba.jpg (1024x800, 260K)

Actually is there anyone on the planet who thinks Trump WON'T be a 1-term president after all the backlash? He's as hated as Reagan was at his all time low.
I doubt Trump will even run next term, dude will just pocket whatever he grifted and jump off the burning ship like all his business ventures. Read Art of the Deal and screenshot this.

Not a shield you mong. One of those rice paddy hats

Who pays you to be here?

No one here likes you, you obviously hate yourself as much as I hate you.

Who cuts the check that keeps you shitposting form behind meme flags you hate just as much?

Or, now hear me out, are you such a self centered unwanted unloved shithead that you literally spend every waking moment of your pathetic life looking for ways to change peoples poliitical views to yours? The same views that keep you shitposting with no money on a board f full of people who hate you for being such a cock sucking faggot, just to be clear.

Plenty of presidents have said nigger before. I don't see what the problem is.

>if
Same shit every fuckin' day. Next.

She's relying on a telephone game that originated with Frank Luntz, who just said Trump never said 'nigger'. end of story.

Attached: 1501742866801.jpg (1024x1004, 284K)

>Assuming niggers vote for personal responsibility

Attached: 5ab2cb660d987.jpg (1200x1032, 356K)

I would be very surprised if he has never, ever said that word. I think everyone has said it once or twice, even if they really think it's one of the worst words ever.
But I doubt they would have a recording of it and not drop it immediately to every outlet they could find.

this

I want to hear Trump saying nigger though

shareblue is out in force today

i hope the tape is real and i hope he wins again to show it has zero consequence.

so start spreading this far and wide, let them know this is all lies

Fucking this, would be a hearty kek

the only one to ever exist, and she's probably fat and old now

>pussygate all over again

Good. That means Trump will win another election.

Attached: and that's a good thing.jpg (638x464, 13K)

if it's real i'll go full liberal and vote for trump TWO times

Scenario one: No tape exists. Trump wins
Scenario two: Tape exists, Trump ignores it and posts some random crap on twitter about Canada being a weak ally or something, media latches on to tweet and forgets about tape. Trump wins.
Scenario three: Tape comes out, Trump says "So what?", his base likes him even more. Trump wins
Scenario four: Tape comes out, Trump apologizes, his base is disgruntled, but they didn't vote him in thinking he had a spotless pass, the left harps on it until the election because they got an inch
Racial slurs aren't the dynamite they were in the 00's
And, to be fair, racial slurs as the ultimate bad language was a very recent phenomenon. It wasn't going to last forever

>Trump's "nigger" tape is going to be Pussygate all over again
so nothing will happen other than cucks getting butthurt and Trump will win the election again?

Your nipples are either objectively pink or objectively not

I'll eat my maga hat if it's real nigger

Fake News
Sage

Can they deep fake his voice? Would it actually fool people?

In his defense, his Fortnight team was getting wrecked that round.

Deepfakes, photoshop, and now voco.

youtube.com/watch?v=QUK6rEUZAcA

They've been saying they're about to release a nigger tape about Trump for years now. It doesn't exist.

Attached: 1532213515783.jpg (280x400, 19K)

Attached: 872368476287347348.jpg (2000x1188, 392K)

Niggas gotta nig

to bad, it's him using nigger in the abstract sense

LBJ said it a bunch of times but no one gives a shit because he's all a bout da gibs to niggers.

>They release it
>It's a badly edited together YTP level edit
>"N-iiii-g-errrrrrr."
>"SEE? HE DID IT!"

Attached: 1530832303491.jpg (764x602, 88K)

He stood next to Rosa Parks and Cassius Clay accepting the Ellis Island Award. Doubtful if they'd hand this out to any white supremacist.

Niggers only care about their gibs, racism is just a means to an end.

Attached: 4212144231.jpg (592x738, 115K)

i just watched both seasons of Atlanta, the n-word was said in every scene

its racist to allow one race to say a word and not another, that is discrimination and literal racism