Eight (8) years as president with ZERO (0) scandals

Eight (8) years as president with ZERO (0) scandals

Attached: B9DE9264-D109-4EC5-A361-2B6D7EDDA665.gif (502x313, 1007K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iU9SJb5NBDg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
youtu.be/YLK35VRbjbg
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*bombs children*

(You)
Can’t have scandals when liberals love him and willfully ignore anything bad he does. Muh Bush!

Gets called out for doing drugs while getting his cock sucked

His administration was literally caught shipping guns to the cartels.

In a less cynical time, that would have been enough to get a president impeached. But now? Who cares, right? Everyone already thinks the government is evil, so even objectively horrible actions are casually forgotten.

>starte the migrant child separation
>NSA scandal
>TPP scandal
>TIPP scandal
>pipeline scandal
There is 5 i can name within a second

His scandal is blacking America, defending terrorism, bankrupting America, and dividing races. To name a few.

Yeah we liked him, too

youtube.com/watch?v=iU9SJb5NBDg

He didn't even insult Mutti before he dropped by

Did he ever close gitmo? I don't remember hearing about that.

Except for the IRS targeting conservative groups, running guns across the Mexican border, wiretapping political opponents, giving Iran pallets of cash in exchange for hostages, bombing the fuck out of Yemen, not ever bringing the troops home like he promised, Benghazi, overthrowing the democratically elected president of Ukraine and helping actual nazis get power...

>what is Fast and Furious

>mass spying on US citizens
>Fast and Furious
>literally ruined the middle east

Spoken like a true Drumpftard and retarded murican

Attached: 1521535746382.jpg (702x517, 107K)

based retard

Attached: 445621129011718086221957575650747.jpg (355x362, 25K)

>His administration was literally caught shipping guns to the cartels.
I'll bet the NRA was soooo jealous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Obama_administration_controversies

Zero scandals because the entire government adamantly protected him, as opposed to intentionally leaking.

>Eight (8) years as president with ZERO (0) scandals

He was a good president. Not a good person, but a good president; whereas Bush Jr. was a horrible president, but a good person, who meant well. The jury is still out on Trump, who only seems like the ultimate conman. That said, I'll still vote for him, if he runs in 2020, if the alternative is horrible enough.

Preach brother. God, I miss Obama.

When one of those guns was used in the 2015 Paris Terror attack, it goes far beyond an American gun owner's collective.
judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/

Still a nigger

Wrong. He wore a tan suit once. That's impeachable.

*drone strike* Yeah, Obama *drone strike* was not involved in *fast and furious* any scandals *obamacare* at all! He sure was *failed stimulus package* *bomb more kids* good at *grabs for guns* being a president! *shills for Killary*

Spoken like a true uneducated inbred who votes against his own economic interests

Lot of dogwhistles there. Most of these are petty and reveal more about the complainers than Obama.

One word: ObamaCare.

Stop posting this thread. Obvious slide is obvious.

That's quite the unsubstantiated opinion there, guy.
>nuh uh

1. he nearly got us into war with russia
2. he separated children from their parents
3. he started the NSA
4. he was a libtard communist and repealed a lot of gun rights

someone post maggie nix obama pedo stuff

Turn off Fox News, Cletus. It’s giving you brain worms

Just the biggest scandal in history. Spygate.

its better than CNN you libshit. stop supporting muslims

the government came to my sons house and took his guns when obama was in power. he hated guns luckily they never came for me

And zero accomplishments.

Attached: 1526708662426.jpg (125x125, 4K)

Imagine posting the same post week after week, ignoring all the past refutations your assertions suffered, thinking you're being brilliantly snarky.

"President Obama will go down as perhaps the worst president in the history of the Unite States!"

since when does leading a country mean having zero scandals

There is nothing wrong with being a Satanist. He was a GREAT President.

Attached: 1532526696441.jpg (620x583, 248K)

You mad faggot?

We're being raided by r3ddit. This the same thread over an over

What US president hasn't bombed children?

What about every scandal? His presidency is when I de ided to register as a L and than an R. I was raised a D.

>Eight (8) years as president with ZERO (0) accomplishments.
Fixed that for you

Well there were some scandals but at least he wasn't a brainlet.

No just disappointed in how your country's so dumb

he armed al qaeda isn't that a scandal?

He had no scandals because the media declared he had no scandals. They could have, and would have for a republican candidate, catapulted:

>IRS targeting opposition groups
>Gun-running to mexico
>Harshest government to leakers to date (Trump may eclipse him)
>Iranian pallets of cash, which is literally Iran-Contra tier
>Expanded drone-campaigns of unofficial wars
>Libya, which Obama even acknowledges as the biggest mistake of his administration.

The only reason he will be shielded from future criticism is because he's black and he doesn't have a #metoo moment to sink him the way Clinton does.

Yup!

Attached: obama_treason_snake-1024x747.jpg (1024x747, 226K)

Heres his boner youtu.be/YLK35VRbjbg

Gas yourself, jew, before someone does it for you.

You just created this same thread last week and got BTFO. Please KYS.

Attached: SAGE.png (1360x1298, 854K)

>judicialwatch.org/blog/2016/06/law-enforcement-sources-gun-used-paris-terrorist-attacks-came-phoenix/
It would sound immoral to say, "Give them truckloads of guns and they'll wipe each other out." So they put it through the PR machine and it comes out more like, "We say we were gonna track them guns, but it harder than than we thought". Arms sales of American made products too. I saw Kimbers on that list

>Ukraine
>actual Nazis in power
Now this is banter

Attached: 0212290496.jpg (960x739, 55K)

Scandals are created by the media, and media loved King Dindu, so how is this any surprise?

He didn't do anything except set race relations back five decades, and force people to get substandard medical insurance whether they could afford it or not under penalty of fine or jail time.

>except set race relations back five decades
I'm pretty sure the races did that themselves. The diversity just reached critical mass under Obama.

You mean ISIS

Pretty much 0 scandals indeed.
It had few hiccups but none big enough to call scandals

He had every opportunity, and a duty, to provide a mediation to the chimpouts over Michael Brown and other dindus. Instead he chose to repeat BLM rhetoric, even after it was proven that those poor dindus really did din something.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/

Attached: aerhaetrhaer.png (846x797, 1.03M)

obama is literally the reason you cant afford a car or a house though.

0 scandals that weren't covered up, sweetie

Attached: MichelleObamaBalls.webm (360x203, 2.45M)

Dindus always dindu. The more you have dindus, the more you have dinduing. It doesn't matter how well you mediate or try to placate them. The only solution is segregation.

He stacked the entire FBI and doj with communist sycophants. Tyrants often do this.

Turns Whitehouse into a bath house and then leaves for a two year gaycation

HIs foreign policy was an absolute shit show. Why does Libya currently have open air slave markets?

>you can keep your current healthcare plan, period
kek I was working cs for an insurance company at the time. Fucking Obama made my job a hundred times harder.

Huh, and here I thought Obama had scandals occurring fast and furiously.

Attached: Davros.jpg (516x387, 47K)

Fast & Furious

Attached: 1446049157036.jpg (700x902, 194K)

Sure thing. All that drone bombing stuff killing hundred innocent sandniggers ,especially children was nothing. Poor job shills

>Benghazi's your Libya

>married to a tranny
>actually from kenya
>2-faced communist and false prophet of the blacks who damn near destroyed race relations in this country
>amped up domestic fracking and surveillance
gee, it's almost like we don't call something a "scandal" unless CNN and FOX report on it

What is fast and furious? What are drone strikes on American citizens? What is Benghazi? What is Solyndra? What is IRS targeting tea party?
Kill yourself faggot.

All of them before LBJ

>dogwhistles
Fuck off commie

So? His policies were shit.

Meanwhile in 'smart' Germany...

Attached: rw.jpg (3770x2827, 1.51M)

Where's the birth certificate? that's pretty scandalous.

Low quality bait.

Attached: 1533775479662s.jpg (124x107, 3K)

A dumb nigger being president is a scandle.

Everyone seems to forget that he had Merkel's phone tapped, his great ally and personal friend

Maybe not bomb, but have definitely murdered through military force.

The attempted overturning of the 2016 election initiated by Obama himself and his 'Wingman' Eric Holder - Supported by superfriends Rosenstein, Meuller, Comey and Strzok - The biggest scandal in US history.

Attached: 1533951115527.png (540x357, 364K)

Attached: IMG_8.png (225x225, 71K)

It' s almost like he was an empty puppet.

>benghazi
say wut mate?

Attached: retard.gif (440x317, 1.92M)

maybe you gringo wh*Tes want to forget, but we will never forget about muh fast and furious
your niggers are done for, america

Best President we EVER had (Washington included), not like this dickless faggot we have now

Not born in America for starters.

(((((Zero)))))

The Obama's had at least two dicks in the family, so I guess you sortof have a point.

Attached: mo.jpg (480x360, 20K)