Do we allow Individual token minorities into the ethnostate?

Do we allow Individual token minorities into the ethnostate?

Attached: Jesse-Lee-Peterson-Adelle-Nazaria-640x481.png (640x481, 134K)

Stop spamming this Zionist nigger

Attached: jesse zionist 4.jpg (604x355, 38K)

If we did, then it wouldn't be an ethnostate you fucking Jew. We will not repeat the boomer's mistake and let in "le based minority".

You have the soft heart of a woman.

The ethnostate should be surrounded by a meritocracy buffer zone for everyone else who wields worthwhile skills.

No. Eventually it will lead to what we see today.

they can fuck off and build their own state however the fuck they want
global reset now

Attached: 1528760800709.png (549x413, 164K)

JLP's IQ is probably slightly higher than the average black, I would put money that it's around 90 or so.
He's a fucking mouth-breathing idiot, just listen to the cadence of his voice, it's like he's trying to figure out what his next sentence is going to be at all times.

But I certainly don't hate him. He's hilarious in how blunt and to the point he is and it's funny watching leftists be unable to criticize him for taking pro-white positions.

NO. WHAT DOES A FUCKING ETHNO ETHNO ETHNO STATE MEAN?

ETHNO

>le ethnomeme
in your dreams

no
it wouldn't be an ethnostate then

also this

Oh god from the thumbnail I thought the person on the right was one of those genetic fucked up abominations.

No. That is not what is best for them. You give them a state where they can control their own affairs and are also not subject to the mob of retarded nonwhites.

As guests with no reproductive rights

SO MANY DISGUSTING RACISTS ON THIS SITE. GET A LIVE LOSERS

Attached: dogislaughing.jpg (800x764, 87K)

I'll leave that to better minds than mine

Attached: fwb-starbucks.webm (1280x720, 736K)

that's the only way I can see it.
They could be allowed in are tourists or guest worker, but can't have citizenship. Same case if they have kids born in the so called ethnostate, no citizenship for the kids

We can control minority populations through constitutionally embedded inclining baby taxes if the population goes within a certain range. There are still too many already here though. We will have to set up new Liberia's.

As long as Whites can maintain a 97% majority, everything would be fine.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (400x280, 813K)

>get alive
i think i might

He’s not wrong. I hate Muslims. Nothing will change that.

If they really were of the same mind as us, then they would want their own ethnostate for their own people.

only if we sterilize and radio tag them like the animals they are.

we don't

it wouldn't be an ethnostate then. kys Jew

every nigger no mattee how white and civilized he tries to act has the nigger virus imbedded deep down. Some it just take more to activate than others

>what does ethnicity mean
It means whatever the fuck you want it to mean. Jews invented the word so they could be their own people, even though some Jews are Semitic people and some Jews are descended from white European converts.

literally the whole point of an ethnostate is for there to be
one
race
only

It's like putting dirt and rocks and chemicals into water and still calling it pure water. It just doesn't work like that.