Jewish Witchcraft

Does it exist or is it a myth?

Attached: 3b027bca1f158a916dec84027e27d2fd.gif (422x581, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
archive.is/6PDyf
theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
yashanet.com/image/pooh/index.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Sefirot
youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1AH84vCoSo&t=630s
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/symbolism-of-old-and-new.html
kabbalahexposed.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Itsrael

Look up Qlippoth.

Please go to /x/

Attached: 1503048026687.jpg (1912x440, 177K)

It exists. So called Luciferians like Sabbatean Frankists, and very Occult affiliated organizations practice dark arts. Stay away from the sepirot and Kabbalism

Attached: JIDF Party Van.jpg (1300x744, 134K)

Every religion has its mystical Arts why do you think so many people follow them

Attached: 1533911726119.jpg (650x365, 21K)

Quaballah is the Neo-Platonic interpretation of Talmud.
What this means is that any people that abandon reason (and the Talmud is the handbook for deception and irrationality) will descend into believing magic.

FPBP

What is our financial system if not Jewish ritual technics? Esoteric language, access to symbolic assets, action and consequences at a distance...

Attached: pendaris.jpg (619x356, 33K)

checked. but dont call them jews. they are those that say they are jews, but are liars instead, the synagogue of Satan. If they actually were jews they wouldnt engulf in the banking system as all of genesis is a parable describing how it causes the downfall of everything.

As a Jew,

Yeah it exist... I mean what did you think that pic of the Tree of Life was?

Are you retarded OP? Or just shitposting?

>le JIDF gaslighting thread
>please don't talk about what jews are actually doing to you and your people in your everyday lives, goyim
gas yourself

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

I often wonder why so few people question the monetary system. Its like we are unable to form critical thoughts on it in our minds

Read carefully
>pic related

Attached: F7647E15-ED79-41B3-A311-C42A73C52266.jpg (901x1024, 225K)

Attached: 1503670080907.jpg (960x960, 206K)

Attached: qliphoth_small.jpg (696x799, 104K)

I dont know anything about it. What does the three of life represent?

Attached: 1521422037115.jpg (500x715, 70K)

Attached: 1530550991184.png (1653x1238, 338K)

Attached: 1515096831505.jpg (1813x5353, 3.8M)

most people just think its boring, and that those in charge surely know what they are doing and trying their best, just like with politics in general. and its purposefully designed to be like that with the speach and such as the other user pointed out

Attached: mason money.png (1278x817, 1.14M)

It's fringe loonies. Kinda like the "doomsday" Christians. It just looks scarier because it's in "ancient scripture"

What does this mean? Family tree? I drew this picture almost exactly when I was in the Spirit after being born again. Only difference is mine was annotated with
>My times art in thine hands
for the top tree, and
>Do as thou wilt
for the "roots", but mine was an inverted barren tree that just looked like roots.

this piece of shit has no idea what any of this is

Kaballah and Qlippoth.

>he can't into Kabbalah
Like I said, fringe loonies

This is what you are looking for.

Attached: Jew Magik.jpg (387x499, 36K)

demons do grant powers and it is far easier to get demons to give you power than God. Satanic ritualists are just retarded, The demon's only bother to tempt monks with power.

Also this.

Attached: Lesser Key.jpg (333x499, 42K)

t-that's what my drawing represented... I never saw this pic before and never heard of Qlippoth until ITT, but what the two trees represent was the same.. wow.

Myth. Kabbalah is as frequent among Jews as speaking in tongues among Christians, and it's motivated by the same kind of 2-digit-IQ superstitions.

>modern magic
aka technology.
electricity is the very energy that animates your body and in that sense can be seen as a source for the magical and spiritual.
I pretty much came to believe that modern technology is just rationalized magic.
imagine the circuits in a computer or any gadget like a sigil, the magic energy flowing through it being the electricity (which is the same energy that animates your body through the nervous system). processors even use quartz crystals to function.
scrying mirrors are traditionally black surfaces, obsidian stones for example relating back the black cube and sun i guess (will get to those things later on)
while modern TVs, phones and monitors all have such black reflective surfaces when turned off.
technology seems to be just rationalized magic. what do you think why the highest God often is associated with lightning and thunder

Attached: ancient circuits.jpg (259x408, 46K)

The two trees don't represent the same thing.

Right, they are opposites. Same as mine, is what I'm saying.

This is how magic works as far as i could find out:
Think about everything as a frequency or wave on the most basic level. Emotion has its own wave, so does facial expression. Now usualy the emotional wave frequency of being happy influences the facial expression wave to change its frequency to smile. However this also seems to work vice versa
scientificamerican.com/article/smile-it-could-make-you-happier/
the wave for the facial expression changes the wave for the emotion. Important here is that one wave can influence another. This doesnt only work with your own waves, but can be transmitted to others too (people cheering others up or dragging them down). Now symbols on one scale are also just waves that are sent out and influence other waves.
The right frequency on the right material might affects its weight, or the effect of gravity on it and depending on the wave/frequency pretty much everything.
I believe this is the reason why (((they))) put their symbols everywhere. Those symbols send out waves/frequencies that effect those around them and possibly reality itself. think of the pyramid, the 666 in all the logos, the all seeing eye and whatever else there is. they all, on some level, are just vibrations, waves and frequencies, influencing those around it. And i believe that to be the cause behind the shapeshifting too. If they are then actually offspring of the fallen angels or them themselves no idea, might as well be that their character/characterwave is just very similar to those which sometimes causes a reception error.

Also this could be the plane on which magic works, the right words, movements, symbols, words or just thoughts create the right waves to influence reality and this is likely the reason (((they))) put them everywhere. And on this plane Saturn, like all planets and stars, are influencing us as well

Attached: tesla vibration.jpg (850x400, 75K)

these symbols have multiple purposes though. For one it singals safe havens for fellow initiated. they need some advice, contact or whatever they cant ask anyone? go somewhere with the right sign, make the secret handshake, and you either get some help, or it will be an awkward greeting as the other guy doesnt know about it, but you dont get in jail.

On a metaphysical level i believe encoding the 6s or the 33 for that matter helps manifesting something in this layer of existence. Like snowflakes and icecrystals form hexagonal shapes, or cells, how carbon is the base for life etc. you can use that principle for your brand, or your company, or even your will.
33 stands for Gods promise, and what is a greater force for creation or manifestation than God promising it will be? So (((they))) abuse this knowledge by encoding stuff symbolizing the promise, the 33, the star of david and the 6 (3+3=6) for worldy pleasures and riches

Also you see the Mason symbolism in 9/11, with the 2 towers, boaz and jachin, the sun and moon, male and female, the duality and by extent this world, being destroyed to create a new world out of it, out of the 2 towers the one world trade center, trading the old for the new world (order)

note that this is all about material comfort and wealth and power, using the symbols to accomplish precisely this, gaining an adventage over others by abusing the divine principles this world works on, which is where its evil stems from and resembles the satanism through its usuage as well.

Also note that in the "star of David" each corner in the small triangles (and big too of course) are 60 degrees

Attached: seal of saturn.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

That's a great book.

t. /x/

what do the trees represent?

Transcending Good and Evil

From the beginning of time this concept has triggered a conflict in the spiritual world. Between light and darkness. Between white and black magic. Between occultism and wisdom. Our Earth and its spiritual dimensions, which are the thoughts of humanity are the mirror of these conflicts. Each time every human being makes a decision he is faced anew between a choice of 2 paths. The white road of unselfish LOVE or the black road of selfishness which ineluctably leads to doctrine. Every individual who comes into contact with higher learning considers themselves basically “good” and yet the two principles are still within him, obligating him to examine which thoughts and deeds he will use to serve which power. At the end of time the twilight of the Gods he will realize that heaven and hell are our own thoughts and actions, good and evil our own invention. Then he can draw on this experience to make the journey home to completeness. The powers of darkness and light serve only one Lord. The creator of all things. They have the one goal of availing ourselves of the life experience to create a race of superior beings. Power without LOVE can only lead to catastrophe.

Dollar symbol represents some kind of serpent. It's all in the symbolism.

Like the best ritual systems it offers a possibility of understanding without a matching access.

Without access there can be no performative aspect, no way to inhabit the ritual field. No network of actors to play with, no one to please.

>serpent
archive.is/6PDyf
Basically this text claims that the whole genesis story of the bible relates to banking and usury through puns and wordplays.
So is Cain a wordplay on "purchase" and the snake decieving can mean "loaning" "hiring" "Indebting" or something along those lines. So when Eve said
>The serpent deceived me
it means Eve was loaned something, from which cain, the serpent seed (this text here makes a really good case for the Cain being the offspring of Eve and the Serpent while Abel is from Adam and Eve theopenscroll.com/cainsPaternity.htm ), the purchase was born. The same wordplay between decieve or credited/loaned also fits "snakebite". This means the deception is the loan/credit which is the deadly venomous bite of snake/creditor. The word "Canaan" is also related to Cain and means as much as "commerce" or "trade". The Canaanites are as I believe off spring of Cain. So the snake indebted Eve and Adam, which created the purchase, cain, which resulted in Adam and Eve leaving paradise. The purchase or trade, Cain, also becomes the first murderer. The land of Canaan, the land of trade and commerce is where todays Israel is. Canaanites by this definition are everyone who fell for the greed of the commerce, and these are also the same people the God told his people to completly wipe out.

When later Noah got drunk on wine making Ham see his Nakedness (Usually seen as either raping Noah, his father, or fucking Noahs wife/his mother) this is also a play on word meaning that he was hired. By hiring/loaning his father he raped him. Later when the bible speaks of nations or persons getting drunk on the wine it implies them loaning money, which makes them feel like drunk, euphoric, resulting in degeneracy, blasphemy and evil in general through the spirit of commerce that dwells in them.

However while it makes a lot of sense, I believe this is just one of many meanings of Genesis which are all right and important

Attached: banking.jpg (2004x2720, 1.5M)

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

This x1000

well, i cant speek hebrew, but the few translations i looked up from it do seem so, and it does make sense logically. that the kikes now still engage in banking bullshit is all i need to know that they arent the jews the bible speaks of

Among all the irritating things that have happened since t_d came to Jow Forums the one that irritates me off the most is nupol trying to push certain topics over to /x/ as if those things have no business on Jow Forums. Old Jow Forums delved deeply at times into the overlap of occultism and politics. I wish y'all could be a little more open-minded about these kinds of topics.

I was told that the Jews of today aren't the descendants of the original Israelites, but are Khazarian/Ashkenazi impostors. The original Jew hardly looked white at all, closer to an Arab.

>So is Cain a wordplay on "purchase" and the snake decieving can mean "loaning" "hiring" "Indebting" or something along those lines. So when Eve said
>>The serpent deceived me
>it means Eve was loaned something, from which cain, the serpent seed (this text here makes a really good case for the Cain being the offspring of Eve and the Serpent
Didn't yaldaboath rape Eve in the nag hammadi?

i believe the true israelites to be aryans, possibly the poos (based on their european features) and japs (based on some symbolism and their aryan mindset) too, but would require about 3 posts to make the point of israelites=white

Attached: Japan israel.png (500x566, 163K)

I'm actually more inclined to believe that. If any race is going to be the chosen race, it's the white race, and its variants.

The white race, the caucasoids are the actual chosen people, the Israeli people. This gets clear already when you see that Mount Aratat, where Noah landed with his arc is the same place where the white people, caucasusoids, come frome from, the Caucasus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ararat
It is also known that the blue eyed people all have a common anchestor
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
Which most likely was Noah

Furthermore the blue eyed white people are known across the world to come around and bring technology and knowledge and rule them for some time.
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki (even though i came to believe that the blue eyed possibly are other people during the sumerians, they at least have the blue eyed people and swastika as well).
The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own.
The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out the actual israelis are the whites with the jews being the blue eyed people, who are said that they will spread across the earth and rule everywhere. Same they did during colonisations. Hitler found out the (((jews))) of today arent the jews of the bible who are just
>those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead.

The "white privilege" people go on about, is actually the blessing of God

Attached: Swastika Worldmap.jpg (1600x1120, 404K)

The bible story is actual real history. This gets clear when you look at the story of Joseph alone. Joseph, in the bible, was sold off as slave to egypt, where he became friends with the pharao and married his daughter. He was given authority over everything. Compare that with the Yuya-mummie which was blond by the way.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuya
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_(Genesis)

Hitlers "Herrenrasse" probably was meant to mean "Rasse des Herrn" "Race of the Lord"
The 1000 year Reich was meant to be the 1000 year Sabbath, the 7th day which never happened because Satan interrupted it and which is for God like a thousand years.
This is why the Nazis had a sense of superiority like the Israelis had for the goyim.
The (((Jew))), like everything, stole their identity from others. Just like they took german names, have plastic surgery to look more white, act white when it suits them they stole their whole identity of being a jew from the whites

>20 King Arius of the Spartans.
>To the high priest Onias. Greetings!
>21 It has been discovered in a written record that the Spartans and the Jews are relatives and are both of the family of Abraham. 22 Since we have learned this, please let us know how you are. 23 On our part, we write to let you know that what is yours—your livestock and property—belongs to us, and ours belongs to you. We therefore command that our envoys report to you in keeping with this.

Attached: yuya.jpg (700x590, 91K)

Nazis went to the North and Southpole, both said to have openings, as well as tibet which has legends of an underground kingdom, shangri-la/shamballah.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?

the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
All have legends of the pale blue eyed people and the swastika

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aos_Sí
>The aos sí ([eːs ˈʃiː], older form aes sídhe [eːs ˈʃiːðʲə]) is the Irish term for a supernatural race in Irish mythology and Scottish mythology (usually spelled Sìth, however pronounced the same), comparable to the fairies or elves. They are said to live underground in fairy mounds, across the western sea, or in an invisible world that coexists with the world of humans
>As part of the terms of their surrender to the Milesians, the Tuatha Dé Danann agreed to retreat and dwell underground.

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.

Attached: noone knows what its like.jpg (800x300, 227K)

Read anything related to King Solomon

I miss when this place used to talk about the occult regularly.

Attached: 1469650602711.png (1956x2680, 1.14M)

it still does, but usually it gets deleted quickly
also the other parts of that screencap

Attached: Freemason2.png (2032x3816, 3.6M)

And here's part 3.

Attached: Resized_1469650689495.jpg (613x900, 69K)

Hey I saw that symbol in the intro of evangelion!
Seriously tho that shit is beyond satanic,stay away from it,

unreadable

Attached: Freemason3.png (2432x3568, 3.56M)

Thanks user.

Attached: 1516552733667.gif (624x525, 25K)

Cool pics as always. Thanks for these threads

/thread

Attached: soypouch remastered.png (601x768, 669K)

>a. crowley
glownigger spotted

Attached: 1531009274684.jpg (349x349, 21K)

Knowledge stolen from babylonians

yashanet.com/image/pooh/index.htm

from what i got crowley believed to reach the highest you must sink to the lowest, this being his version of as above so below. basically if you dont want something to do because its immoral or disgusting you should do it. dont like to eat that food? go for it, overcome that limitation. You dont want to hurt that child? better rape it and sacrifice it and by doing so overcome the limitations of humanity and ascend by casting away what makes you human, essentially satanism.
can someone confirm? never really read into that nigger

he larped hard, yes. also was an MI6 propagandist during WWI.

but is it true that he believed that?

They seem to think so.

Attached: 2012.jpg (720x518, 84K)

from what I know he believed in jacking off to squiggly lines to gain magical powers, tried to combine kabbalah and mistranslated egyptian mythology with freemasonry and lot of other shit to make a new religion basically, claimed to have visions etc. I don't know what he actually believed, I think he mostly just scammed a lot of his followers to pay the bills. But nowadays maybe the DC creeps crew, Podesta and friends have picked up on his Thelema religion and are really into it? Or high level weirdos have actually been into Thelema hardcore since Crowley was alive? I'm not sure.

I heard Madonna is into that Kabbalah shit, like most hollywood jew cults I suspect its just a front for molesting children

i assume he just distributed a more "harmless" version of the elites practices. they seem to work through pretty much what i described. likely telling them just enough to get them into degeneracy and materialism

>i assume he just distributed a more "harmless" version of the elites practices.
>I heard Madonna is into that Kabbalah shit
Yeah a few years ago the media kind of made a big deal about Madonna and some other celebrities being into Kabbalah. I know that there was a sort of resurgence in pop culture interest in Aleister Crowley not too long after that, maybe as a direct result or a coordinated effort.

its kinda weird how obvious (((they))) are with their occult bullshit at times
youtube.com/watch?v=UAdf1Lut2T4

what was the origin of the swastika and how do all those countries use it?

I believe that the swastika is a symbol used by this civilization living inside the hollow earth which possibly are angelic (I believe them to be what we call the Nordic Ays, the Pleiadians or tall whites as opposed to the reptillians and grey ayys who likely are demons and fallen angels) and that at some points they come out and guide humanity on the surface. Atlantis and Hyperborrea I believe to be an outpost of those that existed in 2 different points of time in different locations. If its not the angels themselves then they might be a splittergroup of the aryan/real israelites that spreadded across the earth and brought their symbol of God

In general I think its a symbol for the sun and thus God . The biblical year, which is absed on the movement around/of the sun has 360 days, like the 4 rightangles make 360 degrees. some also say its meant to mark the northern polar star and the seasons, but the seasons are again based on the sun making me think thats the symbolism at work.

Attached: Swastika sky.jpg (300x300, 29K)

Attached: 1528718881821.png (1112x937, 268K)

hasids have mystical roots and theyre the most based jews, hate israel, stay in their own communities (albeit they have a lot of money and often try to expand into neighboring towns - i grew up in one of these towns)

their founder believed you could change god's will by presenting a strong enough dialectical argument and believing hard enough, basically integrated meme magic into judaism

i think kabbalah is the ultimate tool against the jews - self-betterment, oneness with the soul & nature, building a connection to some higher purpose/entity. that's exactly what the heebs don't want us to do -- that's why kabbalah was the original "occult" belief system. it's literally designed as secret knowledge. ther: even little misdirections and traps with the talmud, zotar, etc. to mislead "rabbis in training" but in reality, it's to mislead goyim.

t. i went to a public school that was 70% hasids who couldnt afford the many, many jewish private schools in town and whose parents refused to take the govts money. i learned a lot.

the rare times i see threads about this I really get interested in knowing more but I dont know where to start. is it true this topic was more prevalent in Jow Forums back then?

HATE Jewish supremacists?
GET IN HERE

Attached: 29d6242e30f5367372a22ac6722e9ec2-1.jpg (460x600, 42K)

>Please go to /x/
this, get this gaslighting jidf shit out of here

dude half of those ideas come from a fictional novel called The Coming Race

it decieved david bowie and he eventually moved on to better occult pursuits, realising it was super gay

dont be tricked

Danke, Shlomo

honestly im just here since shortly before the munich shooting, but yeah, even back then we had this more^. eventually (((mods))) started deleting everything interesting though. now you have to rely on good timing when the mods sleep to get a good thread going.

Jow Forums is more paranormal than /x/

politics and occultism go together and have been intertwined since the very beginning

this. people refuse to see it though

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch . . .
>chicken
>moloch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch
>Moloch (Phoenician: 𐤌𐤋𐤊, Masoretic מֹלֶךְ mōlek, Greek Μολόχ) is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice.
>moloch
>childsacrifices

pic related from alefantis instagram
>#chickenlover
>no chicken in sight
>just a kid

man, i really wonder what was sacrificed there

Attached: chickenlover.png (1024x768, 512K)

This kabbalah is incorrect. check out this interactive one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Template:Sefirot

Live long and prosper

youtube.com/watch?v=DyiWkWcR86I

Comfy lesson

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1AH84vCoSo&t=630s

Attached: shefa_tal.png (400x339, 60K)

wtf is this shit, is it some sort of Jewish gender chart?

WE WUZ ISRAELITES N SHIEEET

Finance is all Admiralty Law and Corporate-hood Law it has nothing to do with Qabbalah.

well, i need some sleep. if you like the occult check out alternatively read
knowledgeofancients.blogspot.com/2018/04/symbolism-of-old-and-new.html
which has the same from my part with more of a red string but misses replies of others

kabbalahexposed.com

The tree of life isn't Jewish, it's just the Jews made popular their own version of it.

But basically, each sphere represents an idea (archetype), and each path represents how the ideas interconnect.

A company, a government, international relationships, families, animals, etc. can all be reduced to these basic archetypes.

Any topic can be explained using the tree of life. It's just a universal pattern that is repeated everywhere in all kinds of interactions.

Carefully study of it helps you understand how the world works. Of course, it's just a tool. A very useful tool, but at the end of the day, not perfect.

Very very well said.
copied for pasta.

Attached: religiousdontthinkaboutyou.jpg (471x560, 41K)

>Jewish Witchcraft

You mean psychology?

Hermetic Principle Number 1:

The Universe is Mental

wrong wrong wrong...
He was a provocateur and evil iconclast he used the persona to manipulate people. He did buy into his own stuff a bit which is why it worked, but was definitely NOT a frankist school thought guy.
He didn't do debauched things just for the sake of it after he got out of his teens. HE DID however learn all the old ways from Arabia, Judea,Rome mysteries etc... and rolled it all into Yoga and Tantric magick.

Trust me, i've been studying Crowley since I was 14 so like 20+ years, and I own and have read every single thing he's ever written including his poems from college and the entire Equinox set.

This, OP:
Lilith is the first feminist.

Request Recommended reading for Qabbalah