ROTHSCHILDS GETTING SCARED

OH SHIT ITS HAPPENING !!!

Attached: 05721D7A-E667-4616-ABC7-8204C5CD5F9C.jpg (997x874, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4
youtu.be/gjvSS3_EhhI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_antiquity#Rome_to_Charlemagne
youtube.com/watch?v=mEYqO6kJVpc
youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1526444586571.jpg (1392x1063, 586K)

Attached: 76b.jpg (909x987, 360K)

How is the most powerful man in the world dog whistling other powerful people that more desperate measures are needed to save their world order a good thing? All this means is we can expect more staged terrorist bombings and shootings and sped-up economic totalitarianism

Attached: 97254e9bd5f40f4f16c9bdf60483e2a6.jpg (480x360, 16K)

He knows (((they))) will be replaced soon

Attached: IMG_0837.jpg (1090x1074, 1.16M)

The Black Nobility is going to die, all of them. Issue is will people realize the Jesuits in the Vatican are the Flavian's who helped the Black Nobility and get rid of them too. That will be the true test of humanity

>Rothschilds own the world
>Rothschilds are worried about the direction the world is taking
pick only one

Attached: Rothschilds-MayMay.png (2000x1384, 2.25M)

You realize old pictures of Trump with Rothschilds at social events pales in comparison to daily news today right? Surely you can't be this stupid.

nothing will ever replace fiat m8

if you shill for a replacement you dont actually understand economics

CHECKED

Attached: 1533071783951.jpg (222x241, 18K)

Attached: trump rothschild wilbur ross.jpg (1919x241, 64K)

That headline is supposed to mean something to me? He's "accused". Trump gets accused of something new every day.

Their control of fiat through banking networks will disappear in place of Chainlink, is what user is saying. Banks will adopt Chainlink for security and efficiency before it renders them into useless middlemen and destroys them. Lurk Jow Forums for more information.

Wilbur Ross is a Rothschilds banker.
Trump hired a Rothschilds banker.
Trump has a long history with Rothschilds that extends to his administration.

Attached: trump rothschild puppet.jpg (2000x2000, 937K)

>Some faggot who's family stole most the world's wealth via a lie is upset about something
Good.

Attached: 1533857157395.gif (280x280, 3.05M)

>dont even try to get yourself out of the debt scheme goyim
>nothing will ever replace (((our))) system
>if you want to replace it you dont understand (((economics)))
>believe me cuz I have nazi meme flag I'm one of you goys

Rule 1: you don't talk about these people, you bring yourself and your family eternal damnation through jew magic.

Attached: D35DE9E7-78F4-4D5C-8307-2E45EC041460.jpg (681x1023, 90K)

>look at all these pictures!
>look at my suggestive captions
>THIS IS PROOF PLS CLAP

KEK! Another random picture and some more talking points. You're hilarious.

in my opinion china has handled the situation pretty well, owning the core of the economy

if the rest of govs are uncapable/unwilling to do like them, their citizens fully deserve to be "enslaved"

youtube.com/watch?v=y28Diszaoo4

Since 1913 Amerian's are owned by the Rothschild and their Black Nobility family members so if you have any kind of money in the US you're dealing with them directly. No escape.

>content-free Loss meme except not funny
Wooooow aren't you special.

hello shillbot, nice innate argument unrelated to my post

Can Jow Forums go in for the kill and stop them once and for all?

bitcoin exchanges are unironically "banks" and "fiat" systems

anyone got that collage of several headlines saying trump was changing the world order? saw it posted about 3 weeks ago but didnt save it at the time.
anyone, ples

Attached: 1531778678392.png (1194x1372, 982K)

>Can Jow Forums go in for the kill and stop them once and for all?
With ease.

Attached: 1517316057862.jpg (236x226, 14K)

Here's all their names and houses, it will be a daunting task but the reward is debt erasure:
Black Nobility:
>Stanley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy, Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardner, Otis, Quincy, Rice, Bush, Lehman, Tudor, Sassoon, Shermans, Clarkes, Royces, Lindsays, Raffles, Robinson, Pratt, Bartlett, Abraham, Guggenheim, Loeb, Strauss, Sach, Lazard, Seaf, Schiff, Morgan, Schroder, Harriman

Jesuits:
>Aldobrandini/Borghese, Breakspear, Borja/Borgia, Chigi, Colonna/Cologna, Conti, Farnese/delle overe, Gaetani/Caetani, Merdici/Medici/Domedici, Orsini/Maximus, Pamphii, Somaglia, Este Estence, Flavian

Black Nobility Houses:
>House of Bernadotte, Sweden
>House of Bourbon, France
>House of Braganza, Portugal
>House of Grimaldi, Monaco
>House of Guelph, Britain (the most important one)
>House of Habsburg, Austria
>House of Hanover, Germany (the second most important one)
>House of Hohenzollern, Germany
>House of Karadjordjevic, Yugoslavia (former)
>House of Liechtenstein, Liechtenstein
>House of Nassau, Luxembourg
>House of Oldenburg, Denmark
>House of Orange, Netherlands
>House of Savoy, Italy
>House of Wettin, Belgium
>House of Wittelsbach, Germany
>House of Württemberg, Germany
>House of Zogu, Albanian

Trump has a long history with the Rothschilds and it extends to his current administration.

Attached: trump rothschilds 8.jpg (1025x878, 123K)

checked
they loaned Trump money in the 90's, a cianigger reporter exposed that link a couple of months ago

What’s the Black Nobility? Are they all black now?

You are fractionally incorrect.

Kek. You honestly post so much that at this point you probably have taught normies that if you're posting in a thread people should believe the opposite.

Attached: 1507573153629.jpg (2809x2952, 2.54M)

Shiiet nigga buckle up. You chose to incarnate onto this earth at this time because of what your duty required. This is why we are here.

Attached: 774EF9AA-CE6C-484D-AD81-870819BC2875.jpg (590x725, 123K)

neat. have a link handy?

they're the nearly six thousand year old families who are "the kings of jews". the Jesuits are the religion makers and the Black Nobility are the money makers, debt holders, and war financiers

Attached: Rothschild king of Jews 2.jpg (492x934, 244K)

see
I dont see anons rejecting my posts? maybe it's because i source all the claims?

UTR2 was a bust so (((they're))) back to using memeflags.

People don't have to reject your posts because you post so often you're not even worth replying to. I don't even know why I'm telling you this since your tactics work against you and you should keep doing what you're doing.

youtu.be/gjvSS3_EhhI

>the powers of the world worked with a common approach
>make us more money

Shills how does it feel to try to stop the truth? You literally have the hardest job in the world, keeping truth hidden. But the people have woken up, and now the thousand year old tricks don’t work anymore. How do you feel about your existence? Sad man, just sad.

Attached: 120C45DC-8BCF-413E-B171-C7760D0A3E1D.jpg (1024x512, 133K)

>you should keep doing what you're doing.
lol i will xD

thanks will give it a watch

i sourced my claim. in response you kvetch. sad!

Attached: trump rothschilds 5.png (833x689, 490K)

Attached: trump_reject_nwo.png (740x647, 502K)

>When you end up quarantined in the afterlife with all the other Jow Forumslaks

Attached: 1531374033571.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Q confirmed this

hopefully he worries himself to a heart attack

Attached: trump_nwo.jpg (789x624, 59K)

Attached: trump_nwo.png (720x788, 372K)

Attached: 1525080245267.jpg (1674x2582, 1.46M)

How do you know they are six thousand years old? The oldest known European lineages according to academia is around 500 CE.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descent_from_antiquity#Rome_to_Charlemagne

Attached: 1508385887772.jpg (1560x1154, 292K)

This conspiracy goes back 6000 years. That other guy was correct.

>the Jesuits in the Vatican are the Flavian's who helped the Black Nobility and get rid of them too. That will be the true test of humanity
kill yourself, kike

Attached: jew gaslighting.jpg (872x777, 207K)

stop shilling your goddamn shitcoin. 10 cents EOY

So what’s your endgame? To redpill people that trump is controlled op? So what then? What’s your alternative solution

Oh no, that sucks!

I will make those Alpha Draconan scum pay for what they've done.

Attached: popehalloutside.png (1680x643, 1.86M)

Fugg
Hey fuck it it can’t be worse than this
We are in the prison we just still have the option to break free, but we won’t instead people like us will just watch it slowly happen until the machine Kingdom truly makes escape impossible

>To redpill people that trump is controlled op?
Not just Trump, all major politicians on both sides of the aisle.
>What’s your alternative solution
Returning power to We the People.

I think there's a higher probably that your 6000 were niggers, that's the most retarded conspiracy theory I've read here all week.

Attached: 1531663520280.png (449x401, 490K)

You can't beat these people, their real form is not even in our dimension.

Crocodile tears

They're coming for reparations rothschild/ bauer/ redshield. For the World wars...for the Usury...for the enslavement...for all of it.
They are going to seize the assets and end the bloodline once and for all.

Space force baby. Fuck draco and the faggots that came from there, we are driving them out of the solar neighborhood for good. Nibiru is supposed to arrive in the next 60 years too so there are a lot fireworks in our futures.
I’m glad I got to experience the rise of shitposting on the internet decentralizing the entrenched bloodlines. And I love every one of you guys who want the truth here we are going to be victorious

Attached: A1255762-2A14-469F-AA45-A3C919F9DF47.jpg (1920x1080, 338K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mEYqO6kJVpc

Attached: 1517312738484.jpg (1467x1653, 1.73M)

I second that. Praise Kek and praise all you brilliant savages!!!! The future is ours!

Its not happening until the Fed is fired.

checked
It's how long jews have been counting years, 5778 to be exact.

>uses wikipedia as a source
dismissed

Because the way out is through, not back, son.

Trump promised to make America and American's sovereign, destroying the Crown Temple States and THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA incorporation contracts would do just that and he's kept his promises so far

trip of truth

exactly. until the non-federal non-reserve is disbanded, its all theater.

chequed

Attached: 1497416816773.png (362x362, 38K)

>nley, Morgan, Goldman, Kuhn/Kohn/Cohn/Cohen, Oppenheimer, Rothschild, Rockefeller, Warburg, Spencer-Churchill, Stuart/Stewart, Planck, Smith, Jasper, Levy, Palmer, Gordon, Moore, Fitzgerald, Kennedy, Noble, Bennett, Forbes, Beresford, Bancroft, Barclay, Cabot, Higginson, Adams, Baker, Coffin, Cooper, Delano, Gardn

Fantastic list. These are all the neo-targets for the US military. World war 3 won't be brother against brother. It will be full spectrum warfare against this list.

Holy shit there are still people shilling for Trump?

Attached: Good_Goy_Coin.jpg (346x332, 35K)

I see people doing the job of hunting them down and using portable ancestry tests to verify the prey.
It will be a purge like no other

When is this war gonna start?

Anyone with half a brain cell left, abandoned this ghetto long ago. Including me

Attached: 4d chess.png (500x900, 140K)

>With ease.
We're not talking about cocks up your asshole

When Trump destroys the incorporation contracts binding US citizens to debt. Then you are free to do as you all please

thanks for bumping the thread

Attached: 656CB393-4642-47D9-A121-7D84361D7A6E.jpg (792x600, 143K)

It's already started...haven't you noticed their shitskin invasion or the growing Counter-intelligence Superpowerness of POL? This discussion is part of it. Their communist liberal Shitskins are killing children in the streets of Toronto right now. The war won't be televised; but it's being livestreamed right here on Pol.

inauthentic pepe

youtube.com/watch?v=sIA4EkvpLtc

stay stinky Marine

he looks more goy that jew

Attached: old world order.jpg (613x528, 143K)

a booming economy will destroy the environment

The Jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Not actually a billionaire. No evidence of large scale assets outside small private bank and real estate holdings.

Is the counterintelligence of Jow Forums helping in arresting these criminal scums?

The "Rothschild" name isn't even an actual family anymore. It's like being in the House of Saud. It's a title, not a family.

Attached: Rothschild - hidden wealth.png (1089x4677, 1.42M)

But Jews have only been around for about half of that.

At the very least, there's no way Pope Francis in specific is surviving the day of rope.