Sweden turning to Nationalism

Opinions on the current situation in Sweden. Less than a month til' the election and according to the polls the nationalistic party 'Sweden Democrats' is leading and is expected to get the majority of votes this year. Meanwhile the current party that has been in power for 4 years now, the 'Social Democrats' are experiencing chaos and they are completely going down the slope.

Attached: Leader Of The Sweden Democrats.jpg (225x194, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU
youtube.com/watch?v=CA6KBnChQxU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If they win good.
Otherwise I keep laughing at swedens.

Sweden will still become 56% it will just take longer

It's not embarrassing to fail. It's embarrassing to stop trying.

Good luck Svenbros. Have a bump

>'Sweden Democrats' is leading
The second largest actually

Knulla, perkele... Negerkukar!

Attached: IMG_20180811_160357.jpg (1536x2048, 210K)

Attached: IMG_20180811_160353.jpg (1536x2048, 379K)

Attached: IMG_20180811_155432.jpg (1200x495, 126K)

You can win this.

Attached: 1533889448332.jpg (480x678, 35K)

I wish you all the best sweanon, time to end times of scandinavian cuckoldry.

Attached: 1533675436086.jpg (750x1024, 148K)

First they came for the Groypers...

Good, may God bless them.

>56%

Attached: IMG_20180811_231949.jpg (720x551, 80K)

You are correct, thank you for reminding us of what's important. That Finnish sisu isn't easy to replicate.

Släng inte okvädesord efter vår finske vän. Du skämmer ut oss alla.

kick out the feminists and kikes sweden. make sweden vikings again.

It's called easter toad

DELET WE'RE CHANGING IT ALL NOW

i know about our madlad but whats groyper

The majority of Swedes still buy into the whole "feminism equals equality" idea. They have infiltrated most of the government and education with their gender study nonsense. The municipality, Ljusdal, that was burning to the ground had two equality coordinators, but no plan for what to do if their greatest resource, the forest, started burning. It will take a very long time to reverse this process and getting rationality back to our governance, even if we get a shift in government.

Whatever... I'll believe change when I see it.

YAWN! No one cares bre.

>That Finnish sisu isn't easy to replicate.
Yes it is. Easy as fuck.
You just know that there is no such thing as quitting or giving up. It just is not there. You keep on advancing.

"I don't want to get any messages saying, "I am holding my position." We are not holding a Goddamned thing. Let the Germans do that. We are advancing constantly and we are not interested in holding onto anything, except the enemy's balls. We are going to twist his balls and kick the living shit out of him all of the time. Our basic plan of operation is to advance and to keep on advancing regardless of whether we have to go over, under, or through the enemy. We are going to go through him like crap through a goose; like shit through a tin horn!""
- General Patton

boycott them with your money wherever you can. fucking feminists.

Attached: 1533571786911.jpg (1400x814, 261K)

No they arent. Europe is lost aside from Hungary, Italy, and Poland which is sad but also hilarious. Even if these people gain a huge following they'll be ostraciszed and jailed for being "literal white supremacists". All of these multicultural countries will have to retake their government by force, America included. It's not going to work out either in most cases.

Attached: 1533915263060.jpg (262x263, 8K)

Just replace "Germans" there with your girly sissies and other pussies. YOU ARE NOT IN ANY DANGER even if you say rudy things.

>gib
They basically run frog twitter at this point user. If you were a neet you'd know about all this. I'm employed now tho, so it's just a matter of time before I don't know all the meme happenings anymore. Reduced to this normal faggotry, for mere shekels!

I have no faith in Sweden anymore. Your SD party, if they get elected will immediately carry on as usual with inviting migranys. At best they will mandate that Muslims are only allowed to rape and kill 3 women a week instead of five.

Only if you knew how bad the things are

Attached: IMG_20180805_112105.jpg (678x664, 123K)

kek this.

May as well exhaust non-violent solutions for the foreseeable future desu.

I get you, but calling it easy is going a bit far. There is, of course, no option to actually give up, but I believe we'll potentially see things get a lot worse before they get better. I don't really lose any sleep at night, but I am realistic (or is it pessimistic) enough to see that the coming election will not move the status quo. In my opinion, we're in for at least another 8-12 years of the same shit we have today. Depending on what direction the economy takes that time frame might shorten a bit.

Quite funny since he probably pays about 60% income tax. It's still sweden, you know.

>boycott them with your money wherever you can. fucking feminists.
That's not easy when it is the state that feeds them.

Put women in their place. Cancel gay marriage and gay equality. Restore Christianity and vinking tribal pride.
Then you will have the world's respect.

SD? Jesus christ are we really getting russian overlords?

It's controlled opposition.
Revolutions aren't made by voting, stop being retarded fucking faggot.

Yasss, the gulag now

That actually depends on how you see things. Generally my employer pays my salary once over in social fees to the government, then I pay about 30 % income tax on that, followed by 12-25 % VAT on everything I buy. If we assume that I would get all social fees as a raise if they weren't there, it is probably true that I pay 60+ % in taxes.

>muh open swedishness

kys cuck vote AFS and join nmr for the footwork

Reminder that simple nationalism wont work

>Sweden turning to Nationalism
they fucking better and soon

youtube.com/watch?v=85BKDj_1vVU

>sd
they are civic nationalists who belive anyone can become swedish
they also suck jew dick

Attached: sd good goy jimmie.jpg (464x309, 26K)

fuck off, kike

Attached: holohoax indocrination.jpg (669x612, 89K)

Simple nationalism wont work, you need to enphasize the etnic component.

I suspect its an image they have decided to project to the media and the swedish people. SD still has "ex"nazis in their ranks and I suspect they still are.

> SD still has "ex"nazis in their ranks
lolno, everyone of the old guard have been kicked out and replaced with establishment "conservatives" and lolbertarians
just check the swedish news, SD literally purge their party every week

Attached: sd jimmie engelska.jpg (515x514, 52K)

Study Sun Tzu.
Who is your enemy?
What's his numbers (manpower)?
What are your numbers?

If you do the math, you realize you have just WEAK females (and similar men) against you. They are acting strong behind the police and the army, but that's all there is, acting. They are pathetically weak and chronically impotent (as they don't have a penis).

You could blow them a kiss and you would win.

Check list:
>Be elegant (check)
>Be ruthless in your talking points, CRUSH your enemy in debates (pretty good, as the media is already completely silenced about the elections I've heard..)
>Offer real solutions, based on facts and logic and are easily put into action
>Add humor in the mix. Most potent weapon. If you use it properly, you not only disarm your enemy but you make him join you.
>ENJOY the sting of battle and don't try to avoid it. It CAN be fun.

> neo-Nazi activities
NMR is a fringe group. Most of the anti-semitism comes from the immigration of large quantities of MENA. Even the MSM have admitted to it once or twice. The average Swede doesn't give a shit about jews.

Went there with school.
While some of us were talking about holocaust denial outside of the camp one kid was like "But what IF it didn't happen?"
He got ridiculed after that, i feel bad for him.
Being red pilled at the age of 12 cant have been easy.

Attached: 140632314456.jpg (478x350, 28K)

>Europe is lost aside from Hungary, Italy, and Poland

You do realize those are shitbombs and their own people flock to britain, sweden etc right?

>NMR is a fringe group.
yes but they are growing and gaining more and more attention

Attached: nmr parad pär.jpg (1600x1014, 1.19M)

Well, Sweden will never recover.

for reference , this is how swedish nationalism looks .

Attached: Muslim-Baby-768x408.png (768x408, 367K)

Unless SD has 51%, won't the other parties ally against them?

I also think that it is too late

Sweden needs to focus on improve the IQ of its citizens.
Curing stupidity should be a high priority. Stupidity is very destructive and a public health threat.
one possible way to cure stupidity is to pay women to use highly intelligent sperm donors.

i know. he is forced into the feminist kikery with his taxes but he should withhold any money he can. don't see feminist movies etc etc

Danbatte, finnu-san...

True, analysing your opponent and choosing the correct strategy is key, but I still think there is a real need to realise that this is something that cannot be solved over night by a single election. When the rot goes as deep as it does in Sweden, it will realistically take a while to root it out.

This attitude is what the Swedes needs:
>say hi to Brutus, baby.

youtube.com/watch?v=CA6KBnChQxU

these bois are the greatest shot sweden has

Attached: nmr demo.jpg (2048x1152, 465K)

LMAO

Attached: Amerimutt real life.jpg (1969x3336, 497K)

>Finn offering a Norwegian band to a Swede to lift up the spirit.
You can't ever say we didn't try to help you out. :)

>don't see feminist movies
Feminist films don't carry their own costs. They get subsidies from the state to get made. The head of the film institute has even threatened to stop subsidising films with male directors if the gender imbalance amongst directors doesn't improve.

>Brazil thinking they can give good advice

Maybe fix your shitbomb first before suggesting sweden what to do?

TRUST ME SWEDES.
I know women. If you man up, your women will cry out of happiness, because they would be so proud of you. Just push trough your fear and it will be fine. Solutions arrives then like butterflies. Win your fear of confrontation.

t. virgin

swedes will vote SD into the leading party and maybe even the ruling party and tell themselves everything is gonna be great from now on. but it wont.
shitniggs are everywhere and the mentality that brought this shit in the first place is still here. sweden IS doomed

>look at me, totally not Neonazi
>no we didn't copy the BDM look, what are you talking about
>look at these flags!
>muh shields and jackboots
>my feet hurt
Why do you have to larp? Real politics is not a costume parade. And how many of these people are actually feds?

Kek.
Women loves men who don't fear a little confrontation and who can tell women to shut up when they clearly are wrong.

Well, at least we will get some kind of revenge for the 30 years war. It only took 350 years.

Attached: 2dmtve.jpg (640x360, 39K)

a bit fuckin late

i Hope so bro, you guys deserve a win for once.

Attached: mediawojak.jpg (669x627, 124K)

>I know what ALL women want

Clearly virgin

Here is Björn Söder with SS veteran Frans Schönhuber. Not proof but a datapoint.

Attached: söder o nazism.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Nothing will change, the only way the West can survive is to engage in ethnic cleansing that would make the balkan wars of the 90's look like a pillow fight. Even if the flood of migrant hordes is stemmed the enemy is already inside the gates. I saw a poll the other day where only a very low % of Europeans would be willing to defend their country in any circumstance. Europe no longer has the will to fight and it deserves to be destroyed for that. A people that will not take up arms to protect themselves do not deserve to survive.

That is what ALL women wants.
Newsflash. Most women don't know what they want, until real man points it out to her.

you are going down with us too, aryan brother

HAHAHA just stoke the ovens already

>Most women don't know what they want, until real man points it out to her.
Jesus stop spewing all that virginity around. No wonder Finland birth rate dropped.

If you are a Swedish woman, just admit, you have a little tingle in your pussy when talking with me. Sensation you have never felt before.

I just want to see sweden go up in flames and see how the feminist government reacts to it, probably blames men for it because they should have stopped the sluts from destroying the country. I love you Sweden but sometimes total annihilation is the only option for better tomorrow, may Sweden rise again some day.

Im convinced nothing can uncuck you guys. Just way too far gone

lol, nope

Theoretical question. How hard would it be for someone to stage coup in Sweden? The leaders are all women and cucks, the people are obedient sheep, the military has like 5 planes, and isn't a NATO country. It seems like a it would be easy for someone to just bully the rest of the country into accepting the new order.

this polls are dipping a bit

Attached: polls sweden.png (1315x657, 400K)

Well I don't have a vagina but I do feel a a little tingle when thinking about Finland. It's in my ass.

t. Ms Small Tits.

Oh wow, all those 19%! And the parties will just form ANY coalition to block them out of government anyway. Unless SD won't get 51%, Sweden keeps on being Swedish.

all stronk wahmen want the same thing: destruction of the west and an aids ridden nigger dick attached to a somalian islamic right up their ass.

Well, I just gave you an example how Swedish men should talk to their women.
Swedish men reading this (not you) just copy that and thank Finanon later. This formula will serve you well.

There would be EU intervention and it'd end up being an excuse to go full federal to guard against fascism.

beware controlled opposition

It would be difficult. The Swedish system of governance relies heavily on civil servants. If you don't get them on your side, you'd sit there with an occupied parliament, but the country in large would probably carry on as usual, waiting for things to settle down.

>according to the polls
lol Svenne
>2018
>believing the (((polls)))

Well with that attitude clearly no woman would want to touch you. In a few years when your numbers drop we can finally take over that pathetic country of yours.