People will defend this

Attached: DE-4-panel-1.jpg (1297x1093, 439K)

When most abortions are black, why not?

>opposing eugenics
Walk me through why you think unfit mothers should have children.

Utter black pill tier shit.
It's also fun when you force your opponents to admit that they don't care about human life "all that much", thus abandoning their humanistic image and thus voluntarily giving up their high horse only for you to say "it's ok, I'm not a humanist either" before you sink the proverbial trench knife in to their communist heart.

hey jew, keep your worthless opinion off the net, thanks nigger

Uhm, a baby is a literal parasite to my body if you really think about it?
It's almost like I should have the choice over what happens to anything that decides over my health...

Literally why should anyone care? Unborn fetuses are morally irrelevant

A parasite that carries your genes because it is your child that you likely created due to your own lifestyle choices.

>It's almost like I should have the choice over what happens to anything that decides over my health...
Sure and this is why we want the right to have and use weapons and have a death sentence. This is also why we want to shoot illegals at the border and execute dangerous criminals.

I don't care what you do with criminals as long as you don't obsess with what's inside and part of my body.

Except they aren't.
We were all unborn children at one point and meddling with our physical state could've killed or severely damaged us.

>appeal to emotion 101

Attached: 1533855856690.jpg (440x611, 46K)

It's also why we don't necessarily want retarded psychopaths to breed either and don't want to tolerate the existence of racially mixed bastards.

abortion is basically this country's eugenics program. it limits the black population so i'm fine with it

abortions are linked to PTSD in female patients.

This doesn’t seem accurate. Don’t they just induce labor?

Abortion is murder, there is no squirming out of this. Sure, I can understand abortion for rape, if the baby will be deformed or if the health of the mother will be at risk. In other cases, its cold-blooded murder.

In the long run, that's how it plays out, but you could say that you are morally obligated to tell young and uneducated people the truth about what it is they are doing.
Many people don't realise that what they are killing is a human. They think it becomes a human later on. It is very interesting that the far left become so heated and uncomfortable about admitting that abortion is killing.
It is definitely killing.

i was trying to figure out what the picture was without reading the text.. legitimately could not tell what was happening...
>read text
what in the fuck?

Attached: melgibson.jpg (220x321, 21K)

>your flag
>defending people hacking people to bits

Checks out.

Why are you so concerned about saving america? I wouldn't mind if they all become niggers, would solve a lot of the people who are ruling and controlling the world.

>more niggers
>problem solved
????????????
>flag
Figures.

You're retardedddddddd I get raped and now Im pregnant and you are asking me to keep the rape baby that has no emotional link with me and will remind me about it for the rest of my life? Kill yourself you complete and utter autist

Everyone deserves the right to have children. We just need to have better services and oversight in place to take care of the children if parents are proven unfit.

I definitely don't like it and I wouldn't want my girlfriend or wife to get one but yeah, if it keeps these parasites down then go for it

based. fuck that kid

You are retardedddddd with reading disability. You should've been aborted.

so what? murder is already legislated and there are many cases of legal murder (military, police, self defense).

>abdul lets his fee fees dictate his politics
no wonder

Attached: 1533634209577s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>Jow Forums wants race wars, to gas the kikes, to hang all niggers, to glass the middle east, and to drop loos on all the poos
>is against abortion
Ya'll are fucking retarded.

Attached: brainlet.png (800x729, 48K)

I know. It's a total black pill but is it really so bad that trashy scumbags kill their genetic legacies? The chances that their kids will inherit their stupidity are simply too high and society is already getting insufferable. The truth is, smart people basically have to wipe out retarded people before retards kill the smart people.
Stupid people don't think of the consequences either.
Feelings are obviously an important factor in life, which is why so many of us don't support bullying. Because bullying hurts people.

Cause Jow Forums are the good guys.

Depends, is it black?

abortions are a good thing. I don't care about babies being killed. fuck off you faggot.

I don't care about psychopaths being killed either.

It boggles my mind that people get paid to do this, and that they can preform this act of unimaginable savagery and still sleep at night. This is Hell.

Yeah, and no one would have cared. If the fetus can't process pain, and no one cares if it's development is terminated then the fetus is morally irrelevant.

that cause you're gay. i'd do this to black and jew babies all day every day

And postpartum depression is common in women who give birth. What's your point?

Its absolutely horrible, women that have a fetish for murdering babies need to be executed.

Of course nobody cares about shitskin babies tho

People know this is bad, this is why they hesitate to admit to what abortion actually is, even if you say you're fine with it.
It's so important for people to be humanist. They have to be on the moral high ground. Their entire claim to dominion in the west is built upon a mythology that puts them as the defender of life against the advocates of death.
That they have tricked so many young people to mass murdering children will absolutely destroy their basis for power and will invite the agent of death back into the court to put in his bid for the throne.

do you remember being a fetus?...

>le edgy 15 year old zoomer
The kid in the picture is white you fucking simpleton, obviously don't care if non-humans die, the problem is this degeneracy being pushed on white societies by the zionists in the governments.

We already tax a quarter of your fucking labor throughout your ENTIRE LIFE you stupid faggot, the government OWNS YOU. It isn't your fucking body, it's property of the State and you're fucking lucky that you're not being fined for abusing it every time you drink a beer.

Oh wait you are, it's called a consumption tax. I've never understood how people take this idiotic opinion seriously--you live in a country with mandatory conscription. The government steals two years of your life before you even enter the workforce, and you have a problem with them preventing you from murdering unborn children?

This is why Germany is not a real country anymore. Maybe you actually DO need those fucking migrants.

Attached: 1531638817361.jpg (409x618, 58K)

>Yeah, and no one would have cared.
Except people do care about such things.
>. If the fetus can't process pain
As if numbing someone before raping and mutilating them would somehow make it ok.

You're too dumb to deserve to live.

its a drawing. kys. unironically. you literally deserve to be overrun by niggers because you don't believe in getting your hands dirty.

>We already tax a quarter of your fucking labor throughout your ENTIRE LIFE you stupid faggot, the government OWNS YOU.
Ah, yes.
It is morally wrong to abort a literal parasite because we pay taxes and the government enslaves us.
Are you nuts?

>you live in a country with mandatory conscription
This is straight out false.
Do your research!

Abortion is only legal from kike shills like yourself infiltrating white nations and pushing this baby killing shit. Why are you fucking worthless kikes so obsessed with baby penises and killing children? It's because of you motherfucking inbred desert cultists that white children are being killed in the fucking womb and this is LEGAL. Guess you shlomo motherfuckers need more baby parts for your Jewish skin creams. Go rub more foreskins on your face you spineless little kike.

It's not a parasite and there's no point in pretending it is.

kill yourself

Attached: dead-jew-child-ashes1.jpg (466x667, 46K)

Equating children to parasites is why we as whites are dying out on a global scale. You have been brainwashed beyond redemption by the kikes, cucks like you are why the current sexual revolution is even allowed to happen.

Say it to my face you limpwrist beak nose faggot

Except fetuses aren't children.
Also, there are enough people on this planet, and even if you're going to argue there aren't (which you will be wrong), there is not going to be any difference if one woman chooses to not concieve a child.

Abortions are important.

Only the trash are dying out. Let them kill themselves. No loss.

Attached: 1390089203368.jpg (1280x2096, 761K)

>fetuses aren't children

Attached: trump.png (722x622, 33K)

Attached: 1469840195999.jpg (1680x914, 499K)

Attached: 1521513422785.png (951x1024, 1.73M)

Reminder

Attached: 1530955640836.jpg (1250x872, 632K)

Yes, fetuses are children because more white Jewish Americans voted for Clinton.
Excellent argument, dummy.

Attached: 1533209561277.jpg (829x600, 88K)

Except they are literally children, just unborn. They're not a parasite just because your libcuck faggot Jewman newspapers and media fed you that line, no matter how much you protest. White men and even women used to accept responsibility, abortion was considered a horrible taboo even up until the 90s. It's only recently you brainwashed shabbos have allowed whores to run around and take as many nigger loads as their wretched diseased cunts can take and then just have Dr. Shekelberg murder the kid inside and call it a day. You people have destroyed white morality, might as well go live in the jungle with the rest of the pond life.

>Except people do care about such things.
How would you even know it happened?

>As if numbing someone before raping and mutilating them would somehow make it ok.
I'm not sure what you mean by "ok". But if the victim has no memory, knowledge, pain, or any other lingering physical or phycological issues from the experience, then it's morally irrelevant.

Lol

>DURR THEYRE PARASITES CUZ MR SHEKELMAN TOLD ME THAT!!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND SCIENCE GOY?
You can't even explain how a new life inside of its mother is a "parasite", you have been deepfucked by the kikes and can't even think for yourself, just parroting lies you've heard. How about you go finish the job your mother's doctor failed and finish the abortion?

I've no problem with that. Overpopulation is destroying the planet. And religion is a joke. But assume your choices and don't make others provide for the procedure etc.

Minority opinion here, i don't think any child no matter what race should be taken out of the womb and chopped to death, im not a civic cuck, im for every race on their respective continents, its not the babies fault that is the most innocent thing that their parents are chimps, check the african tribes or most african people, they are harmless, i know niggers in US are dangerous but thats the whites fault for letting them like that and supporting their chimp parents and throwing them money for playing basketball, rapping and acting like gangsters, just 50 years ago blacks in us acted like civilized people and cared about their families. No matter what race baby is you are just killing a future.

>Something looks violent and disgusting therefore it must be wrong.
Bad logic desu.

oy vey white people need to limit their birth rates

Attached: worldpopcontinents.gif (684x784, 612K)

>overpopulation meme
sorry its not my fault that asia and africa has more than half of worlds population, not a single European or country of Americas are populated. Here on every birth 2 abortions are done thats 30 thousand innocent lives killed because their mothers are selfish entitled whores who would cant close their legs and expect everything handed to her because she has vagina, the biggest meme argument is how they dont want to raise the children in this fucked up world, country or they dont have money to raise the kid which is BULLSHIT in reality its all about ME ME ME but what goes around comes around those same sluts are denounced and forgotten once they hit the wall so they will die in loneliness and pity.

False flag. Abortion doesn't exist. Those babies are crisis actors

Given that a newborn baby has minimal sentience and is not capable of memory, is it immoral to end the life of a newborn infant?

Someone becomes a human when he starts developing thoughts/sentience and intelligence. A fetus is essentially braindead so its no better than livestock or a rat.

it is as immoral as ending the life of someone in vegetative state.

Sentience is not sapience. I deem you are not sapient. You're a kike golem.

>Go against your basic human insticts, it's 2018 goy and we all need to be le pretentious posthumanists to justify our proclivities

People bad enough to do it don't deserve to spread their genes. It's a self-solving issue.

False equivalence, the baby has a chance to develop healthily. What a piss poor argument to condone the genocide of white children, embarassing

This, these despicable wicked baby killing whores will burn. It's unimaginable how anyone would stick their dick into that death factory crime scene after that, we have fallen so far as a world

30 thousand innocent humans are killed YEARLY here, this is a dying nation full of old people, there is no future, Its literally same in rest of Europe and there are people here who have guts to say that they will kill their child because "this world is fucked up" or "muh economy" "muh body muh rights" or "dogs are better" congratulations you just tortured a monst innocent thing in the world, chopped of his limbs, smashed his head and shipped it to doctors who have no ethics anymore who will profit from that same fetus, DESPICABLE you are scum, a human waste, there are no words to describe people who would do or support things like these, you are not even humans.

Why is it immoral to end the life of someone in a permanent vegetative state?
What if a baby is born in a vegetative state and physically grows up still being vegetative? Is it wrong to kill it then?

Why not give it up for adoption and have the money that goes to abortion go to better schools and facilities for adoption?

What does you being raped have to do witb ripping a baby apart with clamps and ending it's life?

I'm pregnant. Most of us find this out at 4-5 weeks after our missed period.
My baby had a visible heartbeat at 6 weeks. Look at 4-5 week development on pregnancy websites. You'll be shocked by how functional and cognizant it is.
Killing these babies is wrong. Clump of cells my ass you lying bastards.

You will always remember rape for the rest of your life. Why not make a blessing out of it? Have you seen the movie Watchmen?
You do develop and emotional attachmrnt with it. If you don't, you're highly mentally disturbed.

Thats to defend the public and country, not to kill incoveniences brought on by irresponsibility.
Should we kill all old people, disabled people, and poor people too?

Not fee fee. Morality and science.

>sorry its not my fault (Serbia)
I agree
Overpopulation:
I believe that in shithole countries the birthrate has always been huge, like it was in Europe before the 20th century.
However, nature was taking its course, so the population growth was slow.
Now in "civilized" countries, science made progress and in particular medicine. As long as it has synchronized with a country's culture that was fine. Women had more surviving babies so they adapted to having less of them.

But some shitheads who think themselves as humanitarians have decided to apply these medical technologies to places where the culture hasn't evolved for millennia. The Ancient Greeks were literally more evolved than these people. Hums gave them the medicine to survive. So nature isn't taking it's course anymore. Mothers have many babies that become adults, hunger and overpopulation comes. These babies have babies and so on.

>sorry its not my fault that asia and africa has more than half of worlds population
Well maybe it's your brother's fault.

I dunno. Which one of these is bad to you?
-Destroying a newly purchased hard disk with no data
-Destroying a working hard disk with data
-Destroying a faulty hard disk with no way to recover the data

Ah, Mexico - the land of 900th term abortions. What an enlightened place.

Here's the thing - you guys get bent out of shape over a baby being squished up and killed, but yet you have nothing to say about the mother.

Now, if she's been raped or this is some incest shit, OK - abort it.

But if she's just some slutty thot who keeps getting knocked up and having abortions - abort her.

Doctors should be entitled to utilize their surgical stainless Glock and end the whore's existence right there.

Attached: mexico_bodies.jpg (1024x578, 85K)

>What if a baby is born in a vegetative state and physically grows up still being vegetative?
oh lol thats like buying a new hard disk and you found out its faulty and you keep it for sentimental or legal reasons.

Why would I be afraid of that? You don't believe in violence after all. What are you some sort of hypocrite AND pussy?

Attached: IMG_1101.jpg (3264x2448, 1.31M)

Well of course you reassemble the fetus on a tray. Who would pay for half-assed work?

You aren't legally required to spend tens of thousands of dollars to keep your braindead or dying relatives on life support.

Why should a pregnant woman be legally required to spend tens of thousands of dollars (in the future) by letting a clump of cells reside in her body?

You don't have a right to life if you can't sustain that life yourself. We don't expect relatives to burden themselves with family members that can't survive on their own. We shouldn't expect pregnant women to burden themselves with a fetus that can't survive on its own. They should be able to pull the plug like anyone else via the termination of their pregnancy.

We can argue about late-term abortions where the pregnancy is viable and the fetus is capable of sustaining life on its own, in that case abortion may be rightfully considered murder, but up until that point women clearly have a right to abort.

This.

Can I put the vegetable in my sock drawer and forget about it for 3 years like a hard drive?

>It's okay that I killed this person because letting him live would have been expensive :(
Glad to know where your priorities really lie, schlomo.

Attached: obg5e6N85n1qhovbt_540.png (254x248, 47K)

Has nothing to do with atheism

Attached: wom.jpg (1621x1009, 610K)

Only for non-whites

>You aren't legally required to spend tens of thousands of dollars to keep your braindead or dying relatives on life support.

>Why should a pregnant woman be legally required to spend tens of thousands of dollars (in the future) by letting a clump of cells reside in her body?

Brainlet comparison. Someone who's brain dead doesn't come back to having a functioning brain a few months later. Similar to a person with a terminal illness, it's not a regular thing that they return to normalcy a few months later. A fetus is months away from having a functioning brain. Your brainlet argument can also be justified for having to take care of a newborn child.

>if parents are proven unfit.

There needs to be serious consequences for parents who are unfit, too. We need to start making extreme examples out of people who abuse their kids or act like deadbeats. Niggers will be the obvious challenge, but there's lots of deadbeat white trash too.

Send your kid to school without a lunch? Cops come to your house and fucking BEAT YOU in front of the kid.

Don't help your kid learn to read when they're young? Cops come to your house and fucking BEAT YOU with books in a burlap sack.

Dress your kid in fucking rags and shoes that crush their feet and prevent them from taking part in gym class? Cops come to your house and fucking BEAT YOU with a pair of New Balance 992's until you can't walk.

Mostly it would involve beatings, but it's possible there are other ways to make people be good parents. Let's get some suggestions from other anons.

Attached: liberal2.jpg (1200x841, 105K)

people used to kill the children after they were born, it was a common practice

can't handle some gore, faggot? the real issue here is "did the baby have consciousness". that's the only time its not okay for it to be removed.

Nobody is obligated to save another's life unless otherwise stated in oral or written contract.

You yourself wouldn't leave another individual on life support if it cost you 80% of your annual income so I honestly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. How can you attempt to hold others to 'moral' standards you can't even hold yourself?

The only case you'd ever be willing to go out of your way to such an extent for such a person would perhaps be if they're family or a close friend. Which is just a reflection of your own self-interested, egotistical desire for the satisfaction you derived from their continued existence.

When will you collectivists ever learn?

Attached: d07.jpg (775x719, 94K)

>The only case you'd ever be willing to go out of your way to such an extent for such a person would perhaps be if they're family or a close friend. Which is just a reflection of your own self-interested, egotistical desire for the satisfaction you derived from their continued existence.
That's the most edgu take on 'you made a significant material sacrifice for someone because you care for them".

Attached: 1423110887362.jpg (400x366, 41K)