Defend this, Jow Forums

Defend this, Jow Forums

Attached: 60B864AA-E8C8-4042-B894-2E2F9CEDE3E5.jpg (750x609, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FGC-wr3rd1w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=FGC-wr3rd1w

Where in the hell is my 50k Check?

Time to pay reparations and then becoming minority. Fucking white scum.

Sucks to have only 1 parent

Got my check yesterday. Eat shit niggers

Maybe because whites work, save, invest in pensions, work for 30yrs to pay off mortgage then when the die the property is sold & divided between their progeny.

Most black don't do above...so tough shit really.

KEK!

I am white and where is my 50K check?! I am gonna go rack up the ashes of my grandma and skull fuck her for not leaving me a check

>tfw no 50k check

Attached: 1528467293325.jpg (601x601, 65K)

Oops, did I do that?

>Costa Rica
>I am white

My grand parents were not dumb nogs and saved money. Not ashamed of it either. Fuck off

I don't even get mad at literally whos anymore

>grandparents
grandpa left for cigs in 1982
dad left for liquor in 95

Defense: The ancestors of whites were inventing the steam engine when the ancestors of blacks were dancing naked around a campfire.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

yeah my grandparents helped to pay for the education most dindus get for free.

Dindus can go fuck themselves.

just because I live in CR doesn't mean I am Costa Rica born, just ask your granny who's humming on my nuts right now.

>Random nigger on twitter
>Defend this, Jow Forums
KYS OP.

Attached: 9873948759345.jpg (3261x4025, 2.44M)

You figure the amount of welfare they get they'd make it out of the ghetto but they never do.

I got $50-$500 dollar checks, depending on how old I was, until they got old and had to move in with us.

I hate these people. they are literally holding the human race back.

Instead of colonizing the stars, the best nation in the world is going to be paying black welfare forever because they can never figure out how to live properly.

No

I wish I got $50k checks from my grandparents.

"White Privilege" is real.

>defend this

niggers are awful with money, just spend inheritance on strippers, crack, weed and nigger style autos

>whites are capable of forward thinking and planning while niggers are not
we already knew this

Attached: 1526602963328.png (697x8275, 1.87M)

Twitter-posters should be fucking banned.

Just sitten here enjoying my white privilege

Bitch spent a lifetime getting checks from my grandparents when you get right down to it.

Of course. Niggers have no work ethic.

You talk like a Costa Rican though

White people can conceptualize the future and the need to save money for it.

looks like your family are as good as niggers.

BBRRRRRAAAPP*

OH EXCUSE ME, IT LOOKS LIKE I TOOK A LITTLE SHIT ON YOUR DICK, SWEETIE.

*PPPPPFFFFTTTTTT*

OH PUMPKIN, CAN YOU SMELL THE WRETCHED ODOR EMANATING FROM MY ANUS AND LOFTING THROUGH THE AIR TO YOUR NOSTRILS?

*BBBBBRRRRRTTTTT*

GOODNESS ME SWEETHEART, I THINK THOSE SQUINTY EYED CHINKS IN HONG KONG HEARD THAT ONE!

*PPPPFFFRRTRRTRTT*

WHOOPSIE, SORRY SUGAR, THAT ONE WAS WETTER THAN OL' BESSIE'S VAGINA WHEN SHE BIRTHED THAT CALF! BOY HOWDY WAS THERE VAGINAL DISCHARGE FOR AS FAR AS THE EYE COULD SEE!

OH NELLY, HANG ON TO THOSE SHEETS HONEY BISCUIT, HERES COMES THE MOTHER LOAD!

*GUUUURRRGGGLLLEEE*

*BBBBRRRRDDDAAAAPPPPFFFFRRRRTTTTT*

OH LOOK AT YOU SWEET PEA, ITS LIKE I ORDERED A HOT FUDGE SUNDAY FROM DAIRY QUEEN AND DUMPED IT ON YOU

*sniff*

OH...

*SSSSSNNNNIIIIIIIFFFFFF*

THE AROMA IS OVERWHELMING

*SSSSNNNOOORRRTT*

OH, LOOKS LIKE I GOT A LITTLE CHOCOLATE KISS ON MY SNIFFER!

*HHHHEEEEUUUGGGG*

ITS TOO STRONG FOR ME, DUMPLIN

*BBBBBBLLLLLAAAAAAGGGHHH*

OH ME OH MY, SUGAR PLUM, YOURE ABSOLUTELY SOAKED IN MY VOMIT! ITS LIKE PROM WITH TYRONE ALL OVER AGAIN!

YOU SHOULD PROBABLY GET CLEANED UP HONEY, MY DADDY WILL BE HOME ANY MINUTE. UNTIL NEXT TIME, LITTLE DIAPER SLAVE~

*BBBRTTT*

sage

Attached: 1531028681626.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

In other words you're a Nicaraguan piece of shit.

Unironically was given a mutual fund by my grandfather upon birth that has now grown to over $50k

>t. white

where my czechk at?

If I did not receive my 50k white grandparent check am I entitled to gibs?

>Black people buy the their elderly grandparents groceries once.
Corrected.

THIS THREAD IS POSTED EVERY SINGLE DAY
SAGE

My grandma accused me stealing $1 bills from the home when I was like 7.

>Black people are buying their elderly grandparents groceries.
Kek.
It breaks my heart....
All these poor black people...
Forever oppressed by the white Devil...
SS, so sad...

Can confirm, am white, receive standard KKK-issued $50k check every day, grandparents profited by stealing ancient Obongan technology.

Sounds like another ignorant, uneducated black women. Also, using food stamps for your grandparents doesn't count as "buying" anything.

Attached: allllivesmatterss.jpg (540x960, 47K)

Jow Forums just continues to get BTFO'd, how will they ever recover
#BlackLivesMatter
#TakeAKnee

Attached: IMG_20180812_002602.jpg (575x1024, 86K)

my white grandmother was a sharecropper in arkansas whose mother died of TB and who ate creek turtles when she wanted meat.
she left me my grandfather's police badge and bowling pin cufflinks.
t. privileged shitlord

Step 1) Locate father...

For how long can white people keep getting away from stealing other peoples money?

Why is this system built in a way that it's good for white people while not the white people are good?

White people stole our diamonds so that they can have good jobs. Fuck white people now.

>black people don't have future-time orientation
>this is wypipo's fault

She bought her grandparents groceries with her welfare check that came out of white mans tax dollars. Checkmate

Attached: hits-blunt-im-alive-cause-white-people-pay-taxes-mel-33333663.png (500x477, 102K)

>elderly who would take free gibmedats from their struggling grandchildren
Definitely sounds like niggers. I think I'd just kill myself if I was being a burden to my grandchildren

Attached: 1438700384311.jpg (334x393, 26K)

That's because black grandmothers, who are typically only 30 years older than their grandchildren, did the primary childrearing
of the kids while their mama was hitting it at da club.

If the black child survives into adulthood without getting shot/going to jail/raping said grandmother, then the adult Nog may drop some food stamps her way every now and again, as a show of thanks.

>Nigger gets shot
>”Jow Forums BTFO”
Pick

>50k checks from grandparents
lmao, i inherited their house after they died and sold it for 1.2 million. its good to live in a city where housing is overpriced by a shit ton. so nice try

I can do this quite easily (my grandparents are dead, so i'll just stick to my mother (my father is dead, too (because health care in germoney is literally third world tier))):

*inhales*

My mother's pension isn't high enough to ensure her existence (because the german government doesn't give a single fuck about their own people, even less so, when they are eldery. Everything goes to so-called 'refugees', who hate our guts and would kill us in an instant, if they could get away with it), so i have to support her with my own money.

Man, that fucking white privilege, huh?

Goddamn niggers.

Because white people are more intelligent than niggers who can't even succeed in life even when they have tons of grants and gibs

Attached: AutomaticTriggerMod.png (360x450, 249K)

If I don't have a check does that mean I'm not white?

It really shows how blacks are generalized and it turns into blind fear. These are the victims, good Americans citizens shot by the authorities because he was profiled by his color. And Jow Forums will defend the police in this case, allowing further racism and discrimination. Sad.
Shame.

I didn't get 50k but i did get about 10k, all the grandkids did, but my parent, aunts and uncles still got the majority of it. Nice to have family that doesnt suck with money

Bruh wheres my 50k?

white people get 300k when our parents die
atleast a million split 3 ways minus trust estate expenses

My grandmother was Jewish (I'm 1/8th) and I only got 2k and her net worth was worth about 22 million.

AND THEY SAY THERE'S JEWISH PRIVILEGE.

Greedy even in death

kek I get a 50k check from my grandparents like every day
being a CEO at nintendo has its perks for old herschel anonymous

Black folk sure have strange ideas about white folk

Well the above is inaccurate as white parents don't usually pass much in inheritance to thieir kids, but the difference is this:

The bottom scenario is actually usually worse. Even the rich blacks when they're old will spend all their money and when they are in the hospital will be begging their grandchildren and such for money to help them, and in general throughout their life up to that point always asking 'for about three fitty' with the full intent of never paying that back.
Whites don't directly parasitize off their children and then drain them in their elderly years, they plan out their retirement and help their kids when they can.
This is because Blacks lack the cognitive ability and long term ability that whites have. It's not privilege, it's just what happens when you evolve away from being an ape not closer to being one.

All italians are pussies

>health care in germoney is literally third world tier
No. Calm down mate.
>the german government doesn't give a single fuck about their own people
Yeah, true, I have that impression, too.
I guess, we are in the same position, then, because I also support my Mom with my money.
Am Ende werden wir siegen, Bruder.

Einen Scheiß werden wir, aber mir isses eh egal mittlerweile, um ehrlich zu sein (uezs).

god damn i could live a while off of 50k.i am white some one gib me dat

Was she buried with it, or did she donate it to Israel when she died?

Was she punishing your dad for getting it on with a shiksa?

I was raised by my grandmother.

Mom was a junkie.

I took care of grandma by age 10.
>mowed lawn
>pulled weeds, cut hedge, trimmed trees
>planted her garden and maintained it
>made my own breakfast from age 6
>packed my own lunch
>took out the trash
>carried and put away the groceries
>sorted recycling
>washed dishes
>helped prepare dinner, and in high school made it most nights with no help
>cleaned the bathroom weekly
>cleaned kitchen weekly
>moved all the furniture in one room a month to clean under/behind
>washed her car
>swept, mopped, vacuumed every week
>helped reproof the house with my older brother
>helped repaint the exterior house with uncle
>repainted half the interior by myself
>changed the oil in her car after 16
>still visit almost weekly to ask if she needs any help (she's 89)
Never asked her for a dime.
Moved out at 18 and rented a room while going to college.
Mom is dead.
Don't talk to dad, he was violent alcoholic.

But one of my uncles has 4 junkie kids and she's spent a fortune to keep them from being homeless and bailing them out of jail. I'd prefer they all killed themselves.

>one post by this id

So sicher bin ich mir da auch nicht, aber jetzt einen zu machen von wegen " Öh, is mir alles ladde ! " - das kann dann auch nicht die Lösung sein.
Wenn das ganze Drecks-System kollabiert ( das wird es) - was werden die sich in unserm Land befindlichen Untermenschen dann machen ?
---Uns angreifen, ja. Darauf gilt es, sich vorzubereiten.
Nur mal so unter uns, mein Freund.

sounds like you need to beat the shit out of your cousins bro, they obviously won't set themselves straight. I found my cousin's little coke addiction and beat the ever living piss out of him. Be a man and protect your lineage.

News for you, mein freunde, about 20-30 years from now, there will be a disproportionate amount of second- and third-generation "refugees" that will have no jobs, no education, and are living in communities where they *still* have not learned to assimilate into European society. By that time, they will literally kill you for any wealth you have; even if they receive more in welfare and other benefits than you make in your job, they will have less wealth, belongings, and will live in far poorer houses than you will have, because they simply cannot make good life decisions.
In the early- to mid-seventies, a large number of Turks moved to Germany to fill positions because there was a booming economy and plenty of entry-level jobs were available. They stayed, even though the economy started on it's downward part of the cycle. Ask your mother about the Turkish communities in the small towns surrounding your major cities back in the late '70s to the mid-'80s (when they were out of work). It will be like that, but ten times worse.

What check?

Attached: 1533780804895 (1).jpg (411x418, 43K)

the privilege check

My Respect to you.
I know this quite well...if you are ALWAYS there for people - they`ll start taking it for granted.
You could be a SAINT - they`ll still prefer other people over you...pissed me off many times..

I think my checks have been getting lost in the mail.

t.1st generation American, who's family hails from Tunisia; living in a household of 17 (where 11 of us work and we all live in a 4 bedroom house with additional "unofficial" cottages); where our combined household income in 2016 was $807k (in 1983, it was $91k); we have done family saving and pooling for 3+ decades and will continue to expand.

Like literally, how the fuck would you pay more than $250 a month on rent? If I had to start from scratch, I'd earn at least $60k a year doing a little illicit stuff, while earning legitimate income with my skills and knowledge (I'd be living homeless in a fucking tipi for a year, to save as much as possible).

You are one stupid nigger.

Maybe...maybe not.
Do you have a magic glass bowl ?
Can you predict the future ?
When you step outside of your House tomorrow, what will happen to you ?
Mein Freund, you don`t even know what will happen in the hour to come, amirite ?

my grandparents died before I was born.

That's because my parents had me in their 40s so they had a wealth of capital and credit to raise a child.

Quit having children at 21.

>Quit having children at 21.

Found the roastie.

Attached: 1504159402807.gif (181x292, 2M)

oof

>ants survive winter from saving
>grasshoppers starve
>ants are inherently racist

You see, white people don't work for shit.
Sure, your grandparents scrimped and saved with your grandfather working 60 hours while theirs sat on welfare.
Sure, your grandparents saved 15% after taxes off their check, pinched pennies, and made your parents wear hand-me-downs while theirs just didn't work and used under-table money to buy shit without regard.
Your grandparents bought a house, even if they couldn't speak the language or got fucked to have to pay straight cash for the place, while theirs stayed in the projects comfortable on government cheese.
But the wealth gap is white folks fault.

My grandparents have been dead since the 90s. Moms SS isnt enough for her to survive on. I float her cash often

>black people are buying their elderly grandparents groceries

I'm pretty sure that's just a courtesy move. I'm black and my mom and her sister occasionally gives my grandmother food just to be nice. I don't give them shit. They actually gave me money for video games and shit on a regular basis.

There's a false idea of independence that was planted in the west. Finish school, move out of home, find a place by yourself and start from scratch. People struggle for years just to get ahead of their rent, when they could've been at home saving tens of thousands to put towards a home or business.

This is what happens when you live off welfare for generations...

Why do blacks always insist on making it into a race thing? Why not talk about the bourgeoisie at least? Then you'll get some sympathy from left-leaning whites to your cause. I'm poor white trash and I don't exactly feel very privileged in life...

Average iq 85 people struggle all through life. Shock face.

>tfw boomer parents got to pump out 5 kids so no inheritance for me

>makes edgy title
>does not include "did I do thaaaat?" line before the fade out
weak

what did he mean by this?

>mfw 75k check
feels good, man

Attached: SS peep.jpg (404x500, 35K)

black peepol need to learn what an 401k or Roth IRA is. Seriously its right there, anyone can do it.

Attached: kings.png (543x600, 487K)