TONIGHT WE RIDE!!!

Under the cover of the media sperging out about Unite The Right and Charlottesville. Tonight/early morning we will plaster these across North America(California anons we're counting on you especially) Clanton and Antifa thought they were going to get away with it the first time, they didn't. They thought they were going to get away with it a second time. They won't. Let's remind them why they fear us. Avoid cameras, yada yada, you know the drill from IOTBW. Strike fast and strike hard

>#EricClanton , #RIPJustice

Attached: ClantonTakedown3.jpg (1088x1344, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IamPopTheNarrat/status/1028375837286920194
voat.co/v/news/2669631
reddit.com/r/sjwhate/comments/96i7jt/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/96i932/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/96itae/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/TheNewRight/comments/96if5x/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
voat.co/v/whatever/2669602
twitter.com/paulshows/status/1028153564395446272
twitter.com/aube_jay/status/1028366219030740992
youtu.be/Oc-pxz4jrGo
ericclanton.com
ericclantonbikelocks.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some faggot in previous thread doxxed him and got the thread completely pulled down...

Here's the biggest tweet we have going so far on this:

drop your doxxes on voat, they won't delete shit.

Attached: 134562.jpg (1920x1080, 534K)

Remember, they were pulling down our threads for this constantly

Attached: bikelockguysupercut.jpg (2592x6520, 3.65M)

Attached: bikelockfaggot.jpg (1487x1222, 526K)

Attached: composite.jpg (1287x540, 128K)

Attached: composite2.jpg (1082x886, 295K)

OP from the last thread that 404d, some compromised mod banned me from the last thread for "doxxing" when it was someone else who posted the doxx (probably the corrupt mod himself)

just hopping around now
keep up the good work anons, if anything 404s just make a new thread and keep going
mods work in shifts so the corrupt ones wont be around forever just keep going

Post the Voat and plebbit links if u have them

here's the first post I saw scrolling the frontpage talking about clanton

voat.co/v/news/2669631

reddit.com/r/sjwhate/comments/96i7jt/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/96i932/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/metacanada/comments/96itae/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/
reddit.com/r/TheNewRight/comments/96if5x/a_horrible_precedent_has_been_set_that_its_okay/

voat.co/v/whatever/2669602

and popular tweets:
twitter.com/paulshows/status/1028153564395446272
twitter.com/aube_jay/status/1028366219030740992

out for now ill check back later

The internet historian videos, shit as they are, are an excellent summation and contain the good shit. Go watch em

This is getting buried under like 40 slide threads in the catalog now :\

BUMP for justice

If anyone right of Jeb did this exact same crime they'd be in for 20+ years.

bump

Bump

Bump

Just got a burger with 5k followers to RT.. But he RTd my tweet so it might not et traction I should tell him to RT the otehr dude

Attached: Fuck_You_Nazi.jpg (940x545, 110K)

it's actually quite surprising to see how they deal with leftist and rightist radicals
it's all kid gloves for leftists and the full brunt of the law on rightists

Holy shit, it didn't even count this other dudes RT as a RT... And also when eh RTd the other big LEAF account it's not showing up in my newsfeed

Its being censored on twitter. I saw one come with the hashtag. Refreshed the page and it disappeared

Need to get him to violate his parole.

So he can get more probation?

Twittering is censoring this

His judge won't care. Eric blatantly violated his bail conditions on video and judge didn't give a fuck.

I made a video that shows proof that Twitter is shadowbanning Clanton tweets:

youtu.be/Oc-pxz4jrGo

Good. Judges can be recalled in CA. If he doesn't get the message, that'll be phase II.

ericclanton.com
ericclantonbikelocks.com

topkek

bump

Tweet to Don Jr

What would be the backlash if this guy got lynch mobbed and had an anti-communism/anti Antifa sign attached to his body?

LOL...YOU LOSERS LOST.
GO AND OFF YOURSELVES NOW YOU USLESS SHIT HEADS.

YOU ARE SHITS. ERIC WON.

theyre scared - they dont want these posters up
keep going

good idea

Attached: shills_measurement_device12.jpg (540x720, 57K)

Just did, dunno if he'll se it or care but I BTFOd a libtard in one of his posts so bad that i got like 50k impressions once so he might see my name

>post important poster campaign
>thread gets slid

>post an ass pic
>10 responses in less than a minute

we need to weaponize ass pics to break through the sliding

why do you want to turn him into a martyr that stood up to drumphies thugs and won in court? in scandinavia he would be dead for trying to kill several of /ourguys/ sad to see you smack talking americans don't acutally have any unity at all. lmaoing at all you sticker cucks unironically

A gravestone with blood on it

hahahaha you think whining is going to get you anywhere
nobody knows who clanton is
nobody is going to care

It's a bike lock

and a bike lock

>hahahaha you think whining is going to get you anywhere
you think its going to get you anywhere?

Attached: shills_measurement_device3.jpg (600x800, 48K)

It's both. But the blood is only on the bike lock.

Oh ok

put them up everywhere you can

bump

Attached: 1517467882386.jpg (717x476, 31K)

you can also leave them in public places without taping them up
>on desks in libraries
>inside newspaper boxes
>tables in cafes
>anywhere someone will pick it up and see it

You dont get it do you?

Jow Forumss two favorite passtimes = tormenting Shia, and tormenting Eric. And right now it's Eric's turn

bump

bumping for great glory

i dont understand twitter. boomer in the hizhouse but wanted to bump an actual good bread

Attached: 1530999460351.gif (680x435, 135K)

based boomer
can you put up some posters while riding your lawnmower? just slap em up as you pass posts and trees

Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Attached: america best.jpg (768x768, 129K)

sadly no printer right now.
i have a bit of influence and will go word of mouth.
may not be a lot but will hit people who dont visit the chans or even watch much news

thank you every bit helps
we cant let this story fade away

Attached: sip.png (387x800, 119K)

Slide thread This is real thread

I'm not in america but I could try and help. My startup has a pretty big ad budget and its something I could set aside and shotgun our potential ads across the web. The two things I would need to figure out is what ad to use for this and of course what channels to advertise on. Might be of use to you guys.

Get fucked libshit.

shills are scared enough that theyre bothering to make separate threads claiming this one is "fake"

were right above the target keep going

Attached: afraid.jpg (1280x720, 425K)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa which thread is the real one?

>This is real thread

take a guess user
>protip: the one exposing the corruption of the commiefornia DA and trying to get more coverage of Clanton's terrorist attacks

Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! Unite The Midterms Rally: Sponsored by the JIDF, National Bolshevism, STARRING Dicky Licky Spencer! BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

Attached: 1534030717202.png (1258x1148, 228K)

Nice thread. Too bad a leaf made it.

Posters are going up tonight and tomorrow. Get your printers ready.

nigger

Clanton was unmasked by a leaf, the story was released by a leaf, IOTBW was designed and organized by 3 leafs, MBMC was done by a leaf

Attached: sticky_trap.jpg (478x480, 106K)

>printing poster instead of hunting this faggot down and clobbering him with a bike lock

REPORTED TO THE FBI

Attached: Dear Federal Bureau of Investigation.jpg (1282x720, 170K)

Anons share your posters on here so we can make a compilation

nice try FBI

Attached: GLOWING.png (1110x590, 572K)

Ill make and then advertise a twitter post...let's see how long before I get terminated. $50 bucks should be enough to gain some traction I hope.

>Anons share your posters on here so we can make a compilation
OK, Here it goes

this how u do it mr nigger

Attached: glow.jpg (328x154, 9K)

>Hello, FBI? Yes, someone is putting up posters THAT I DISAGREE WITH!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
great use of public recources kek

Attached: shill_concern_troll_posters.jpg (1000x695, 90K)

Theyre shadowbanning the fuck out of Eric Clanton on shitter right now.. Tweet related is our most popular one as far as I know:

Bump

for any lurkers wondering if this poster campaign is a good idea: look at how many terrified shills there are ITT

Attached: shills_measurement_device10.jpg (560x747, 58K)

Good job anons

they can't shadowban ads however, except take them down or refuse to publish them. I will try it never the less. Ill keep you updated

this is fucking stupid, normies aren't going to know what this poster is
only justice is street justice
dox this faggot

Bump

Signalling weakness isn't attractive

Yah... I'm trying to get this out there but my account is turbo monitored. It really sucks, as soon as they see you having an impact that's counter to their agenda they SHUTITDOWN immediately

If you can focus the Ad in California and specifically Berkely?

bump

He has a really ugly face shape

Yeah I can, I can target right down to a 5km radius if I want. It was one of the traction strategies I used to get clients on wall street which is crucial since my startup is in finance. I can get the entirety of Berkeley to see it (Or at least try before they SHUTITDOWN).

Anons if you want to help Tweet out the image to big Twitter ppl as a response to their comments as soon as u see them...

Posobeic, James Woods, VDare, Loomer, RalphRetort, Cassandra Fairbanks, Jow Forums News Netowrk are all actively tweeting right now but I don't think I can get any of them to see anything I tweet so you guys need to do it

Bump

Attached: In his head.jpg (669x627, 124K)

Shill found

Jew inspired rally in order to make conservatives look like racists. Planned 'opposition' to boost leftist views as the righteous path.... and of course to get the lefty base to go vote for Demonrats so they can implement globalism at the behest of the Jews.

Attached: 1526378526217.png (2100x1400, 2.3M)

Bump again

Attached: 420 Froggy.png (420x420, 165K)

do I need to remind everyone that this always takes place on soros birthday?

Attached: soros.png (457x433, 131K)

Checked

Attached: H8.png (297x430, 81K)

Have some more

Attached: antifa unmasked 01.jpg (849x1024, 245K)

bump

Clinton should be brought up on federal charges for a hate crime.