Ok i get it you hate israel, and vape

Antisemites get the fuck in here!!
Let me tell you what's going to happen in europe over the next few years.

The current general attitude towards israel in europe is
>muh apartheid
>muh human rights
>muh precious palestinians
Now, surely you have noticed the uprising of right wing parties in europe, gaining the popular vote among young people who had enough of the immigration bullshit.
What is the first thing that the leaders of such parties are called by the mass media and on social platforms (among racist bigot etc)? That's right, antisemite, which of course is not true.
As a result you get leaders like Salvini, Orban, the polish dude, the dutch dude, in short all the based european countries' leaders declaring publicly they stand with and are friends of israel (some might be truth speaking some might be neutral on the subject). These positions sway their electing publics' opinion (namely young lads whose votes went towards these people as shown by polls) towards favorable view of israel.
It is easy to conclude that being in favor of israel will be the new punk rock among young people in europe,
it will be edgy and rebellious to go against the common narrative proposed by the leftists and european arabs
that israel is such and such, so we'll get overwhelming support in the coming years among young white europeans
which is a thing not to be underestimated.
>this is the truth

So, you subhuman antisemites better get with the program.
I'll be accepting israel appreciation threads, and apology threads.

Attached: 1512552518830.jpg (1000x1372, 372K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ANTIZIONISM IS NOT ANTISEMITISM

israel is good because it pisses off sandskins

get used to it fake satanic jews

YOU A KEKOLD FOR THE JEW TERRORISTS BRO THEY DID 9/11 AND THE DUAL ISRAELI CITIZENS ARE WHITE GENOCIDE'ING OUR NATIONS RETARDED KEK FOR JEWS

Attached: IS RAEL HITLER WAS RIGHT JEWS BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE.png (2144x1020, 2.24M)

Attached: 15268464892.png (1304x944, 1.86M)

Israel is guilty of White Genocide world wide and 9/11 so we know whats gonna eventually happen to them criminals.

Attached: ISRAEL WHITE GNEOCIDE JUDEN.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Attached: 1507666699740.jpg (997x874, 171K)

Jews in Israel occupy blacks and white nations = easy white genocide world wide agenda accomplished, get it yet retards?

Attached: ISRAEL CARES MEME FUNNY JEW CRIMINAL HITLER WAS RIGHT JEWISH TERRORISTS ARE NOT COOL.png (860x576, 833K)

That's not wolfenstein

don't kid yourself moshe, it's more like the US is doomguy and israel is doomguy's pet
israel didnt fight its own wars
this is pointless chatter either way, the time when every single jewish man, woman and child is going to get banned from the planet is coming soon, and with modern day technology it will be impossible to hide from the reckoning

>converting to judaism to get a 2nd passport & escape this commie dump when the time comes

Feels good man

Burn that banner of White Genocide, show absolutely no shame in burning the flag that hates you and wants your race dead.

Attached: ISRAEL WHITE GENOCIDE FUNNY TRUMP ISRAEL 0.png (868x664, 290K)

I'm warming the oven for you, come over.

Kikes are sandniggers too
Israelis are just as depraved, inbred and shitskinned

Israel is behind White Genocide World Wide

Attached: JEWISH WHITE GENOCIDE AGENDA MEME.png (2206x810, 2.28M)

Gas yourself

I support the one state solution unironically.

Arabs in Israel are better off than Arabs outside of Israel. If there was ever gonna be a peaceful two state solution, it would have happened by now. But it hasn't because the Palestinians are all either terrorists or people who think terrorism is justified, but are such cowards that they won't do it themselves.

How do we stop White Genocide? Stamp out Israel.

Attached: JewishRefugeeImmigrationCrisesMemeS.png (643x246, 222K)

>muh butthurt jew

Attached: 1478829218758.png (400x400, 14K)

Israel did 9/11, they are Jew-Terrorists bro. They gotta be eradicated. Israel also killed Americans on the USS Liberty. These are acts of war against the American people and the Jew-Terrorist state of Israel is to be one day stamped out. With no care of what the Rats have to say about it.

Attached: 9-190616231529.png (960x970, 1.1M)

>hungary and poland teaming up with the cancer behind Europe's problems (israel)
Wow how delusional

>it will be edgy and rebellious to go against the common narrative proposed by the leftists and european arabs
dude literally what
what the fuck are you trying to say
are you high, this reeks of a post by someone on uppers or some shit

The Director of Studies at the United States of America Army War College, who is Jewish, by the name of Alan Sabrosky literally said that Israel did 9/11 and once enough Americans know they are to be wiped from the map.

Attached: AlanSabosky quote.png (967x397, 670K)

>and vape

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000165770780-xlarge_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqJ8PsoIJWiKbqRS0S3fHYXjVCUSv1Ol6PpMMCvCQoB0I.jpg (1231x769, 82K)

If you look at the middle east and decide israel is the problem, yeah you're an antisemite

>If you look at the middle east and decide israel is the problem, yeah you're an antisemite
>t. Rothschild

Attached: 1520672099945.jpg (740x492, 248K)

post nose with timestamp

Attached: 1511759207148.jpg (788x1026, 203K)

and controls american foreign policy sending mutts to die for them
win-win! right, jew?

Attached: 1512607918356.jpg (1920x1157, 1.11M)

>It is easy to conclude that being in favor of israel will be the new punk rock among young people in europe,
Not it's more sensible to conclude (as you, and we here already have) that those European Right-Wing leaders have to say they like Israel to avoid Nazi comparisons.

All those "Right wing leaders" are from the same cloth as Steve Bannon. NazBol zionists.

Hitler had the right idea, to eradicate the British Mandate State of Israel. And he saw 9/11 coming he would've saved so many lives. We miss you Hitler, but we will never forget your example because it's the only way to deal with the International JEWs. youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y

Attached: ADL911falseflagMeme-11.png (637x332, 408K)

I agree OP. This will more than likely happen.
A couple of huge false flags and it will be based Israel all round in normieland.

>israel didnt fight its own wars
Alright pablo, let's see some numbers.
How many american (or any other you claim fought instead of us) lives were lost in the major wars of israel?

OP is giant faggot. None of what he says will happen in our lifetime. The biggest problem for the Jews is the normies waking up, not the ones who already hated them in already. You have their attention now and you're scared of what's to come. It's never been more popular to hate Jews and it's gaining momentum. Stay mad kikes lmao.

>this is true
So this IS REAL?

Attached: IXm5.gif (480x272, 996K)

outstanding thread

More like America is the punk rock of this world jealous faggots

Literally a training thread on how to be a jew.

Attached: Who really runs Britain.jpg (992x558, 87K)

The normies are waking up to lefties, which are not exclusively jews, better luck next reply kangaroo fucker

>which are not exclusively jews

but which are exclusively created by jew propaganda

you're gonna get shoahed again

>Poland and Hungary with Israel
Literally jews forcing them to take migrants

Attached: 1518966455813.jpg (536x622, 100K)

Interesting, albeit wishful thinking.
Most likely to happen.

America will eventually buckle under the weight of it's own debt.
The ensuing chaos will develop into civil war causing US to Balkanize into at least 3 but possibly more nation states.

Without the US to worry about, China will reveal it's true power level towards the Jews during their Ascension to world superpower, they'll turn their back on Israel & allow it to be the victim of the whims of the nation's surrounding it.
With the fall of US, Europe will be brutally molested like the 6yr old child it is by big hairy Turkey.
Screen cap this.

>All those "Right wing leaders" are from the same cloth as Steve Bannon. NazBol zionists.
I don't see how that changes my point in any way. Most people understand that public figures need to avoid to be seen as Anti-Jewish. Don't mistake it for genuine sentiment, at least on the public
s part. It's far more likely that as more and more Westerners become aware of how subversive and Anti-White many Jews in America and Europe are (this awareness is growing, as you may have noticed), that the resulting resentment will spill over into resentment for Israel.
I'm sure you find it unfair to be lumped in with the nation-wrecking liberal Jewish diaspora outside of Israel, but I'm not suggesting it's fair, I'm suggesting it will happen.

That said, it could depend how Israel plays it in the coming years. They could maybe avoid guilt-by-association if they do a good enough job of publicly distancing themselves from the aforementioned Jews between now and then.

>Europe will be brutally molested like the 6yr old child it is by big hairy Turkey.
cringe

fixed your meme to actually be historically accurate, rabbi

Attached: new-shoah.png (800x1207, 2.21M)

>Meme flag
Hi Ismael...what ya doing?

The lefties don't care though, you do. The normies are coming for you, so better go hide and pray that this all blows over.

>Let me tell you what's going to happen in europe over the next few years.
A slaughtered jew in every street

Based

>Doom Eternal has segments where the people are being told to accept demons, to refer to them as "mortally challenged" instead of as "demon", and to accept the changes happening
>Doomguy gives no fucks and murders all the demons
Doomguy is /ourguy/

Your country is a fucking garbage dump. Even Mexico is literally not as dirty as Israel. Maybe start trying to solve your own country's problems rather than worrying about what others think of your shithole country.

Attached: dirty-jews-israel-disgusting-trash.jpg (2048x1365, 813K)

>a

>singular

lol reality is it's gonna be all of them, all the jews in every town marched in front of the local brick wall and executed then buried in shallow graves

Patton's initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower's insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:

"This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it."

>the chosen land

Imagine how angry God must be

Israel is the enemy, never forget

Attached: photo_2018-08-12_01-38-41.jpg (650x366, 52K)

I fear the day Jow Forums will turn.

Sometimes I believe it already did...

Attached: sgmeme.png (822x795, 879K)

I suggest you emigrate from the front country you live in, before things begin to heat up, so to speak.

Attached: 60283486783.jpg (766x708, 201K)

Attached: photo_2018-08-12_01-40-39.jpg (648x600, 71K)

Poles and muslims together vs jewery.

Attached: Polish jews off.jpg (476x490, 26K)

>The normies are waking up to lefties, which are not exclusively jews
No one's claiming they are exclusively Jews, or that those Jews are the whole of the problem. But more and more people are noticing that the resentment many Jewish people feel for White people/Europeans, homogeneous societies etc.. - and their desire for cosmopolitanism, internationalism, social liberalism, and so on - is a very significant part of the problem.

The unintended consequence of people like pic related making the "White Question" the raison d'ĂȘtre of the modern Left, is that it has reignited the "Jewish Question" in the West.

Attached: 1516369689366.jpg (1024x792, 132K)

>UK flag
Checks out.

Attached: rothschilds nwo bank of england uk illuminati.jpg (360x525, 52K)

I seriously fucking hate you people.

Attached: 1534016264306.png (686x610, 699K)

i also hate jews

I'm not an antisemite, everything I write in this website is satire.

Attached: 1533765175749.png (866x838, 14K)

The Rothschilds hate Israel and vice versa.

This is my beef with Jow Forums's opinion of Jews. It has everything fucking toppsy turby.

ROTHSCHILDS CREATED ISRAAEL FAGGOT.

Attached: 1526399321197.jpg (937x1238, 237K)

Attached: 1515500002914.jpg (492x934, 293K)

That doesn't mean they like Israel you tard. Jesus why is objective thinking and research so hard. Stop living your life off shit posts and memes. They had financial and political motives for Israel, not ethnic or religious. Modern day Israel is a direct opposition to the Rothschilds and they beef often.

No m8 you've got me all wrong.
I love to vape.

they love israel

all you jews are gonna get shoahed. soon

JIDF pls go

And there we go. The the retarded Jow Forumstard accusing someone of objective thought to be a Jew. There's no hope for our cause if retards like you keep parading around.

every time I see this photo I see

Attached: sandler.jpg (650x464, 96K)

This here is the big brained take ITT: Jews are Jews.

The Rothschilds literally established Israel and were the preeminent power behind funding wars to get to the point of making it transpire.
>Modern day Israel is a direct opposition to the Rothschilds and they beef often.
No. You're a shill or you're believing media statements intended to fool dumb people into thinking there's a disconnect between them.

Attached: rothschilds israel supreme court, freemasonry illuminati.png (866x702, 520K)

Yes, we know the nu-right is Zionist. We've seen it with Kurz and Trump, we've also heard what Wilders says. Doesn't mean that will get anywhere, neither Trump nor Kurz have done much to fix demographics for example.

meant for:

oh there'll be a program alright

Attached: 1505214330892.jpg (720x845, 62K)

i don't give a shit about your inter-tribal-warfare or which one of your cousins you dislike most because he raped you as a kid with his cut dick

you all go in the oven. period

It is rather retarded the fact that we share the same problem and yet we refuse to cooperate with each other, it is as twice as retarded to see American Jews support liberal leftists policies that will cause the ass of their communities to get jihaded in Europe

At the end of the day if browns and muslims take over EU or US they would not support Israel, and even if jews may ends up surviving and thriving in U.S it is also true that jews in Israel will eventually be slaughtered

I really hope that Israel will converge towards populists. At the end of the day only you can fix what you have created with the Frankfurt school.

Personally my wildest dream is to turn in a country such as Israel, a declared ethnostate with official religion, whose only purpose is to survive and thrive.

I was wondering how you were going to get other countries to help you build greater isreal. Flooding western countries with third-worlders doesn't seem like a good (or sane) idea when you take in account whose, "on your side". You being as stupid as you are though, probably did that anyway. I'll admit it's rather clever to deflect people's growing suspicions of isreal onto the coming waves of migrants.

>Look goyim. Look at how we heroically defend the west. You should give us military aid to make greater isreal. It'll help preserve your culture.

The natural solution is to leave the middle east entirely. Sort your own problems out. If you couldn't handle the Palestinians, then you shouldn't have taken their land.

> leaders declaring publicly they stand with and are friends of israel
> It is easy to conclude that being in favor of israel will be the new punk rock among young people in europe,
Is it easy to conclude for you you little Jew brainlet? High IQ people my ass.
Let me tell you a secret.
All this shit has had the opposite effect in my nation. And it will in Europe.
We know. It's too late for you. And we pay attention to those we are not allowed to criticize.
> that israel is such and such, so we'll get overwhelming support in the coming years among young white europeans
No I'm afraid your Jew bitch Barbara Spectre knows better than this. You will be resented for your leading role. Get used to it.
And it won't be good.

Attached: Barbara-Lerner-Spectre-On-Multiculturalism-In-Europe-Read.jpg (500x443, 60K)

> outstanding thread
yea I'm sure it's made you feel better but unfortunately it's entirely false. Your people are growing more hated all the time.
Don't worry. We'll help make sure of it.

Check out Jews in muslim Spain, they did well for themselves. That's obviously what they're goin for.

And I'll leave this for you Jews. From your own book.

>Sanhedrin 59a

>To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.
We know. We all know. It's out.

sigh
im pretty sure he was being sarcastic
who says outstanding thread on Jow Forums and doesnt mean it jokingly

Lefitsts and Islamists hate Israel the most. That's all you need to know about Israel.

Jews are also doing very well in the post 1945 secular West.

Christianity is also "jew propaganda"
The normies are coming for you
Source?
>But more and more people are noticing that the resentment many Jewish people feel for White people/Europeans, homogeneous societies etc.. - and their desire for cosmopolitanism, internationalism, social liberalism, and so on - is a very significant part of the problem
Those Jews are exclusively leftists.

>The unintended consequence of people like pic related making the "White Question" the raison d'ĂȘtre of the modern Left, is that it has reignited the "Jewish Question" in the West.
America is not the West. Jews don't pretend to be white in France and say "fuck whites". Jews in France like Zemmour push for civic nationalism and speak out against racism against whites. The mightiest warriors against leftism in France are Jews. The biggest critics of Muslim migration are Jews.

It's the result of focus a lot on education. Jews are over-represented in both sides of the policital spectrum. You're project resentment toward a people more educated and far more intelligent.

Many Muslims now are admitting Jewish success and are claiming that Muslims need to become more like Jews. You are losing out. If Muslims or a group within Muslims become the new Jews, you can say goodbye to areas of power you felt that you possessed.

I always get empowered when I come to this site.
These faggots make me feel like a god among brainlet goyim.

jesus fucking christ you need to be nuked

HUNGARY STANDS WITH ISRAEL NO MATTER WHAT

Attached: 1490738956361.jpg (670x670, 80K)

because israel is literally on their fucking land and bulldozing the bodies of muslims into mass graves you stupid faggot. kill yourself

>Christianity is also "jew propaganda"'
no one mentioned christianity you spastic moron. you're pathetic.