Who is behind the opioid epidemic?

Who is behind the opioid epidemic?

Attached: opioid.jpg (1155x649, 63K)

Bring back opium smoke houses and people won't resort to pharmaceuticals and overdosing on opioids/opiates cut with stronger shit.

(((who))) indeed. and white people just happen to be effected the most.

>Chinese export fentanyl en masse
>blame doctors prescribing painkillers instead

Who do you think?

Kikes.

Look up Arthur sackler.

The people that own American big pharma and want open borders with Mexico (a continuous stream of smack). So guess who.

From an MD perspective it was just a perfect storm:

Opioids became first line pain treatment
>Hospitals in an effort to make a more "patient centered" model highly emphasized patient satisfaction into our salary changes
>"Pain" is subjective and we can't accurately tell what a patient actually needs as far as pain control
>Under-dosing a patient in real pain fucks our satisfaction scores and hurts us
>I'm now forced to either take a pay cut or give opioids to people I don't think need them.

Shit sucks, I can't wait until something changes because it's retarded I have to play this stupid game or lose 50K+ a year

Let all the drugs be legal, and let the natural selection do it's thing

Got redpilled by accident about this right now. Can't believe Obama allowed this to happen in America. Eradicating the source of the dope is crucial in wiping out the market, not meme therapy or other bullshit like that.

Your mom's gross balls

Jews

The problem is these people go seek that crap because they got a weaker opioid after something like a surgery or a dental procedure. Once their prescription runs out and we discharge them they go grab that shit.

So it's Jews, Chinks and Mexicans triple-teaming you. Opioid painkillers are supposed to be for extreme pain, not a one size fits all solution for everything. There is clearly some major corruption in the system.

white retards who abuse opiates

>be lower-middle class white kid
>see young people all around you ruining their lives or dying from opiate abuse
>HURR ILL TRY SOME OXYS WHATS THE WORST THAT COULD HAPPEN

jews. chinks. junkies. crooked people in high places.

>blaming ethnic groups

This is why they get to keep doing it. The people who bother to call it out happen to also be retards who blame the wrong people. The opioid crisis at the hospital level is because of CEOs of the places. It's not some "evil Jewish cabal and the chinks." It's just basic, American greed.

I am AMA

Wolves and vulnerability.

Modern life being shit and people wanting an easy way to get fucked up and forget about their troubles for awhile is behind the opioid epidemic.

Why did you do this

Stopthepain

>People in pain
>Get opioids
>Jews realize they can cripple whites with this
>Force doctors to stop prescribing opioids
>Forced to heroin
>Jews import fentanyl RCs
>Whites drop like flies
(((Addiction))) is engineered white genocide

Understood have a nice day

> is because of CEOs of the places. It's not some "evil Jewish cabal and the chinks." It's just basic, American greed.
Who do you think the CEOs are? The Jews were provably behind China's Opium crisis back in the day.

That's 'affected', user.

Attached: pok.jpg (620x961, 21K)

sure thing r*ddit

This. Insurance companies were pushing it also to avoid getting sued for keeping patients in pain.

And when the pills run out right to the heroin.