CANADA HAS NO FRIENDS

Why doesn't canada have frens pol? Why does bullying their "renewable resource" economy feel so good?
youtube.com/watch?v=NGrLb6W5YOM

Attached: canada alone.png (1080x1000, 353K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-returning-isis-fighters-deserve-to-be-locked-up-not-helped
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hahahahaha you fucking clowns. You have no idea the kind of clout Canada quietly wields. We don't *need* friends. We can skullfuck 99% of the world and all of you would just stand there awestruck. Or cockstruck, as it may. The entire world has no idea who we are, what we're capable of, or what our "true" history even looks like. Why do you think that we sit on top of the US and none of them ever tried pulling something?

You faggot ass bitch niggas better recognize.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY...

Attached: tfw the bull wont let you watch.png (725x699, 534K)

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Attached: trudeauwinning3.png (787x1055, 751K)

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Attached: trudeau winning4b.png (775x878, 751K)

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

Attached: trudeauchina2.png (590x842, 54K)

Delusional. The USA could easily take out Canada in one day. You have no military and all your citizens are cucked, or they are delusional fuckwits like you. The takeover would be easy peasy, lemon squeezy for America.

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

Attached: 1517476427814.png (856x810, 734K)

No one respects weakness. His father Fidel was strong, his son is just a cuck.

Attached: 1533354048555.png (900x900, 287K)

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

Attached: weedman_run_off_beach.png (478x1984, 1.16M)

TRY TO KILL IT ALL AWAY

Attached: crack_shack_or_mansion_fix.png__0x400_q95_autocrop_crop-smart_subsampling-2_upscale.jpg (368x400, 61K)

>canada wants to buy a Trans mountain

you just cannot make this shit up

BUT I REMEMBER EVERYTHING

Attached: burgers_no.png (686x984, 432K)

Attached: 0893749859837498345.jpg (605x261, 35K)

OMG. I missed forever alone meme.

I feel sorry for them in a way, they are still part of the sphere. They need new leadership. Or am i wrong and they are a nation of cucks with no fight left?

Attached: stan-smith-american-dad-15.5.jpg (210x240, 19K)

I thought he was Mike Enoch from the first pic

Attached: 7A9179D7-9040-4266-BCA1-DCFCD7922BDA.jpg (559x500, 160K)

It's a valley that you have to remark "Gosh, what a huge mountain!" as you pass by it.

I almost feel bad about the day of the rake

Attached: foreveralone.png (613x446, 421K)

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Attached: canada and mexico.jpg (655x731, 102K)

I have to remind myself of everything canada has done whenever i start to feel a kernel of pity for what's happening to them

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Attached: trudeau-cuba-2[1].png (940x705, 821K)

>shit talk us endlessly
>smugly talk about dumb americans
>"why don't they like us?!?"
Gee I wonder.

Attached: worldpolice.jpg (1386x292, 129K)

Lol

EVERYONE I KNOW

Attached: canadian school of economics.jpg (766x755, 110K)

Try it. For real. America already does whatever it wants and whenever it wants, so why do you think you haven't done shit to Canada except your little "tariffs" and tough talk.

On the global stage, we "Trump" you. You're at the forefront of everything just because you like the attention. The entire history of american politics has always been a dog and pony show, and while it's respectable that you have so much money that you can afford to dick around like that, at the end of the day you don't have shit on Canada.

I'm not even saying this as a patriotic canadian or whatever. Being a patriot just means you are susceptible to propaganda. What I'm saying is: still waters run deep, little nigga. So you better check yourself because God Forbid, worst case scenario, canada WILL humble you. Nobody has any idea what we're capable of and nobody ever asks why we are always in the mix and why we never falter.

turns out, being nice for no reason get you no respect

>capping your own posts

Attached: well-have-nun-of-that.jpg (691x625, 236K)

>keeps posting a right-wing opinion piece with a quote from a Conservative official

We have plenty of friends. But one thing we don't have anymore are Saudi international students and their families... they are going to other Anglo countries.

Attached: 1533760796708.png (646x101, 21K)

kek

>shit talk us endlessly
Sounds like what you have been doing to us.

>canada has no frens

Attached: 1517798746640.png (619x453, 46K)

Attached: 1489601601057.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

I was watching a television show on real life in prison. And they put people into the prisons under watch to get a better understanding of what prison life was like.
One of the guys thought being nice was a good way to make friends and keep himself out of trouble. He started sharing his food with people who asked. He thought sharing and kindness would help him.
It made him a target.
Everyone viewed him as weak. And they had to pull him out of the program because he was about to get completely wrecked. He got lucky that they got him out in time.
Big mistake.

GOES AWAY IN THE END

Attached: canada just lol.jpg (719x810, 106K)

>burgers can't handle banter
more news at 11

>making fun of Trudeau for this
Protip: This was to make China less competitive. Most tech factory workers in China are actually women. China is also the world's largest polluter. What do you think would happen if China actually agreed to hold up environmental standards and treat their workers fairly?

You guys are basically posting Chinese Communist Party propaganda... for free.

Real life isn't a prison, though.

That ID
Fits canada perfect

Did he learn anything from his mistake and understand human nature a bit better?
And I'd hesitate to call Canada genuinely nice, they're the false niceness masking authoritarian demands that we've come to know and love from the SJWs
Canada is basically the Tumblr Nation at this point, even down to attempting ill-advised fag raids on other nations

Hurt Leaf is best Leaf.

Human nature
Humans lead nations
It's a dog eat dog world and they view people they same way.

Mutt ego is enormous to compensate for the lack of foreskin

Attached: 1525908807594.jpg (768x612, 72K)

Attached: Sorry.jpg (870x489, 43K)

You see. when you fuck cuck's wife it doesnot mean that you like the cuck. In fact most chads look at cucks as human trash.

i dont know, you tell me (after you pay your rent to Lao Ping, his investment property won't pay for itself you know!)

Attached: canada and china.png (580x634, 327K)

I don't care for Trudeau but I hope his security beat the shit out of her

Most people don't understand how much Trudeau undermines on a global level with his SJW bullshit. All that SJW shit is just a trojan horse. Trudeau, despite looking fruity as fuck and kowtowing to weirdos, has managed to do a lot in his first term. If you don't concentrate on the refugees and the gays, he's actually been an alright guy and with tons of balls.

I thought Trump banned you Muslims?

>Tax everyone under your control to high hell
>Make sure to levy stupid high tarrifs on anything coming in
>Sell off all of your gold reserves
>Have no military
>Constantly focus instead on virtue signaling laws and policies even as your country literally burns down
>Import and give amnesty to actual terrorists
>Generally weak as a producer, consumer, military, etc power
>"But hey at least our leader is handsome"
Gee golly jeepers Canada I wonder why.

Its not that they don't have friends, the Saudis simply wield too much influence in the west.

Attached: 1532078217726.jpg (968x1060, 141K)

AND YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL

Attached: canadian culture.jpg (974x752, 140K)

Canada's problem is really its self-identity.
We are a tiny country despite the size, and yet acts as we arent just some Poland tier country.

Giving lessons of human rights to the Saudis are just virtue signaling on the international level. We should shut the fuck up and work hard to gain any sort of respect.

You act like this means all the Muslims are leaving your country, you’re sadly mistaken, all the Pakistanis, Somalians and Syrians are still there, and they are far far worse than Saudis

this, canada basically rejected the only rich kebabs in favor of inbred dirt-poor welfare rats

Attached: 56E7FF29-A4E4-4847-92A6-5A39C911CA86.jpg (438x437, 20K)

This just proves we need to become self sufficient and more nationalist, because in the end all you have to rely on is your own countrymen

>he's actually been an alright guy and with tons of balls

The fuck are you talking about? He's been just as bad as we (non-Liberal voters) expected, and worse

Good.

Get fucked Canada.

Because Trudeau changed the definition of "friends" to exclude "people that tell you what you need to hear, even when you don't want to hear it."

So basically Neville Longbottom was a traitor to Harry Potter, not his friend, in the Trudeauverse.

>and they are far far worse than Saudis
Well, they're coming your way. Enjoy them and also that Saudi money flowing into your mosques.

Trudumb welcomed back jihadists and chased off the wealthy Saudi's for human rights.
torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/malcolm-returning-isis-fighters-deserve-to-be-locked-up-not-helped

You swallowed the whole damn thing

Attached: thumb_oh-shit-nigga-what-are-you-doing-28392532.png (200x202, 8K)

If all our friends abandon us, we win?

Attached: Socrates_Louvre.jpg (472x874, 107K)

So it turns out constant virtue signalling to world leaders and presidents whilst wearing stupid socks hasn't worked out well for Justin.
Kek, who woulda guessed.

>but they don't need guns
Jesus H. Christ. What a joke of a nation.

what are those flags?

This is what your faggoty leftism gets you. Enjoy dying alone.

I'll be your friend, leafs. Commonwealth frens.

Extraflags via greasemonkey.

ha I remember telling some leaf faggot that and some user made that photo.

Attached: 081029-f-0558k-901.jpg (1968x2940, 1.14M)

Well, that's what you get for being a massive faggot. Also, is it true this is a result of """NGOs""" running in SA, which were funded by Canada?

Attached: 1367895710974.jpg (300x263, 73K)

Yeah, but you're Canada.

wtf is extraflags

we are their friends, we arent yours anymore though

>talk shit about your friends behind their backs
>wonder why they don't like you anymore.

>dat filename

Attached: 1485738988794.png (755x498, 723K)

Without brexit, you can't be friends without mutti merkel's permission. And she sucks arab cock

Attached: 1527801435068.jpg (792x612, 93K)

Only rural and suburban retards hate Canada

If the Conservatives turn everyone immediately around at the border what will Trump do?

>country with sword in flag vs. a fucking leaf

Attached: 1534000770191.jpg (1438x644, 993K)

I'm canadian and I have no friends. This shit is true anons.

Doubt that's actually true. Nuclear fallout from an attack on Canada would affect the United States. If we have the ability to destroy incoming ICBMs, we would do it even if for our own self interest.

>hides behind meme flag
>claims Canada has "secret" clout
>still elects trudeau

This makes him look like Stan from American Dad.

good thread dude

Funny as fuck.

Kek the banter from this red man

We wouldn't even need to attack them, we could just threaten to attack and they would surrender.

Is this the new season of Veep?

It's a mercy killing at this point.

The cuck fears the Gitche Manitou

The Canadian navy seal post

>not saying canuckstruck

>Canada is the male feminist of countries
Noice