Time to choose

Women dont want the whole Chad and Stacy paradigm either.
They want a man to take advantage of over a long period of time.
Solution?
> white sharia
or
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 827369412364.jpg (460x391, 23K)

>how come women are sluts with everyone who isn't me?

t. Libincel

>caring about roasties

Attached: 1529689764106.jpg (576x1024, 75K)

Attached: 1533124918681.png (1080x1920, 813K)

>white sharia
everybody advocating this hangs first with the other traitors

White Sharia isn't moslem. WS is more like Christianity on steroids.

>implying this is any better
adopting their customs won't help us
only culling all traitors will

Based Hans

i really appreciate the fact that all this relationship
women dating is like slave trading
is completley based off of two things
online profiles
anecdotes from divorced white men.

really makes me think that maybe
we should fuck off the bureaucratic practise of marriage and keep it in spiritual significance only
and that the big issue is those that fall into the online dating game that arent actively working to be a "fuccboi" , giggilo , or some sugar mommas arm candy.

GAS THE JEWS. RACE WAR NOW.

>Solution?
Pic-related + VR/Sex robots.

Attached: Women are obselete.jpg (960x640, 105K)

Why do you need roasties when you got perfectly fine waifus?

Attached: 1534012512123.png (2500x2120, 3.26M)

The way Islam treats their women is the one thing they have absolutely 100% correct.

No it isn't, why do you think they are all inbred fuckheads? Because without whoring around women can't do their only real job : Eugenics

Also polygamy is shit because it stands in the way of an functional society.

i want hav sex with anime grils

I now have cancer after reading this post

>why do you think they are all inbred
They aren't, though, outside of places like Aghanistan. That's something you see in the mountains in any extremely isolated culture, be it Tibet, Nova Scotia, or the Appalachians. It has nothing to do with the religion.

Islam rises and the west falls, your position contradicts reality.

They still have shit genetics, and without women being free in mate selection it will stay this way.

Also You can not live in peace with polygamy, people without pussy are gonna kill each other over this.

Islam rises because our societies are rotten to the core, we had a functioning system with a good balance but it has been subverted, the other extreme is just as harmful.

The freer the women are the more chaotic and dynamic a society becomes, just imagine if women wouldn't be allowed to vote where we are we would never get our civil war to become stronger and better than we are right now.

Women saved us from our decadence and decay by bringing us war.

And that's basically all women do, they test men, they weed them out, they bring them struggle, and fuck those who overcome struggle the best.
Women are litterrly eugenic agents who care for the well-being of a race and mankind, locking them into cages will make your society rigid and stagnating.

>They want a woman to take advantage of over a long period of time.
Why do men date THOT that pop out a several kids to use them as leverage when divorcing them.

Stop giving a fuck about what women want, that's the goddamned problem with most men.

The answer is to work out for a Chad body.
Once you obtain Chad status you switch to dad bod by rapidly gaining weight over a month.
That way you get thet thot and the thot will now stay with you to take your money.