You're not going to get away with this, racists

Attached: eer3h3.png (525x617, 189K)

>fidesz
>alt-right
>"chanllege"

I think it's very good move. At least Visegrad group is doing something about this shit

what do gender study majors actually do?

Attached: 1526949772011.jpg (512x512, 37K)

Ages ago i overheard some roasties in the train cry about how the psychology department was closed down. Those were the times.

Brainwash women into supporting destructive policys, pave the way for further subversion until they can begin mass importing hostile foreigners.

Flip burgers.

waiters

Inventing problems, they can then bitch and be "experts" about, actually that goes for the majority of social "sciences".

and nothing of value was lost
>chanllege

they're not being banned. Hungarian government just isn't gonna subsidize them anymore.

adds an academic gloss to your persecution fantasy

make signs to protest evil men
teach gender studies

MALES ARE THE MASTER RACE!!!

Attached: 823600140963864576.gif (489x433, 1.17M)

'Dr' McAwful.

This.
There are unrionically positions in companies called "Diversity Officers" in which the entire job is criticizing the company for hiring too many white people or men.

No, it is being banned for being literally less than useless.

Attached: 1533923674393.jpg (742x539, 41K)

>thinking feminism is dissent in the current year.

Um, no, sweaty. There is only one race. The human race.

Become a professor of Gender Studies.

It does literally nothing to prepare you for a productive career. The epitome of a "My parents are forcing me to go to College, so I'll pick whatever" degree. Most go into make-work jobs that didn't require a college education in the first place, activisism, or go back and earn something with actual value.

I think it's more likely that they don't want cultural Marxism to destroy their nation. Hungary is fucking based.

Shut up you fucking whore nigger.

>Hungary is an alt-right country

We sure do have a lot of influence, eh?

Reminder that women should be stripped of all rights, be property of their husbands or fathers, and be banned from schools and working.

Attached: never date educated womyn.jpg (1200x955, 192K)

foment rebellion and social unrest

I'm pretty sure the Hungarian government just does not want to fund a stupid degree

Yeah only the left gets to censor and shut down dissent in schools! Who do these fucks think they are trying to steal our MO?

>an entire country is alt right

what a retard

This bitch should just stfu you already have that faggot ass shit in the US, stop being totalitarian about it's implementation in a country half the world away jesus what a loser

>fed up with people getting degrees that don't qualify them for any available job
>hurr durr they're scared of feminism

nigger, feminism will survive without a university classroom if it is legitimate

Yes it creates a challenge. When you stupid women and faggots think it’s okay to destroy our masterpiece called civilization with your little pet experiments that go haywire and end up nearly destroying us all so we then stop what we are doing and clean up the mess and get back on track- yes it is a challenge. Stupid fucking woman, get back in the kitchen and suck my fucking cock bitch

Work for nonprofits or become government employees

Hired by governments to infiltrate and destabilize Saudi Arabia’s social networks.

work in HR

a voice of reason in silent rage

And that's a good thing, faggot.

B-but there are no genders.

oh wow a feminist whining, that was unexpected
just ignore their cries

The article is factually incorrect. Hungary is not seeking to ban gender study programs. Hungary is seeking to cancel a specific state-funded program. Banning implies censorship. There is no censorship involved in this news. People are free to teach or study this gender course anywhere they want. The country is just not going to pay for it. There's a simple reason why. It is a massively unpopular and unsuccessful program. It only had 13 applicants in the whole country. Of course it's not economically sensible to keep supporting it. This cancellation has nothing to do with the alt-right, and clearly the alt-right has nothing to fear from a program dying from lack of popularity.

So what's the point of this article? It is to push the narrative that the right is pro-censorship. The left wants to push the narrative that the right is pro-censorship in order to justify its own interest in censorship. Always call themselves upon it. Do not give these people an inch. When you sneeze in the direction of the left, they claim censorship. When you frown in direction of the left, they claim censorship. When you blink they claim censorship. Then they want you to be banned from twitter, and then from bars and then from the streets. Do not give these people an inch.

Always, always, ALWAYS immediately call the left when they attempt to spread fake news (kek) of alt-right censorship in order to justify its own.

or do what most women do: work in HR without doing anything of substance and turning the workplace into high school

hm i don't like that attitude, like, at all. You should do some sensitivity training.

Gender studies = Victim Theology

Attached: 67A7ACAD-372F-4FB3-BD50-1BDB940ECDB4.png (647x611, 578K)

k

Attached: 1531874581666.png (660x716, 386K)

>taking an entire course to teach you there are male and female
and paying for it and complaining about debt
so this is the brain power of the liberal in 2018