Redpills Jow Forums refuses to swallow

There is no such thing as "white Hispanic."

Europe will remain white.

America is nonwhite.

America will not have a second civil war.

Attached: 1522170819886.jpg (936x960, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EnXaZTbdyd4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cymZq1VblU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

black men with guns kill more people annually then america's entire military force

don't be ridiculous

Regrettably your mother refused to swallow.

>kill more people

Hold up there buster, they might kill a lot of other niggers but I don't know if they kill more people.

Attached: full soy.jpg (222x228, 6K)

yeah, all those white on white shooting in Chicago.

Attached: 1296675772940.jpg (500x382, 23K)

Leftists aren't white and can be genetically determined for genocide.

Agreed, Black Men should replace the military. The military currently utilizes half the god damn US budget and for what? Nobody respects the US because they put a fat ass old Alzheimer patient in charge.

Let the dudes who actually know how to use guns be the military and all the namby pambys currently there can go work in fast food with their utter lack of job skills.

>There is no such thing as "white Hispanic."
True. Brownies crossing the border should be classified as "Mixed race, Mestizo"
>Europe will remain white.
Not if the globalists get their way
>America is nonwhite.
It's on the path to become nonwhite
>America will not have a second civil war.
No, it will have a race war

I've been thinking about moving to europe. What's a good mostly white area of the UK preferably a smaller town in the countryside?

Attached: 1530072960141.webm (426x240, 2.93M)

Listen, alot of people here don't understand the reality of the world they are living in. not only does the left have control of the narrative, but they also have control of the context. To you "White supremacy" is just a funny buzzword for racists and hillbillies. To them "White supremacy" means any white person who holds a position of power. When they argue for the end of white supremacy never forget that they are declaring their intent to broad-stroke and marginalize a very large group of people.

What are Basques and Catalans then?

realization.png

Attached: 1533962063939.png (300x300, 80K)

Hue hue, nice banner, i read:
White men with guns ate America's biggest terrorists.

Come on, everybody knows it's blackus africanus.

>I've been thinking about moving to europe. What's a good mostly white area of the UK preferably a smaller town in the countryside?

the grass is always greener I guess. but just follow what the upper 1% are doing. here the rich and powerful are all getting more and more property in Switzerland and recently also increasingly in the US. and I don't mean george soros rich, I men people with say 10m€ in the bank are planning their escape. this shithole is finished.

I bet that what they are screeching just got a whole lot more sinister for you huh?

What the fuck even is America? We aren't a nation. We are a place where people gather to enrich themselves.

The US is already >50% White considering all the things that count White but really arent. Kikes, Octoroons and other part niggers, Arabs and more. US is fucked eventually it will be Brazil or South Africa.

>There is no such thing as "white Hispanic."
I once worked for the census bureau . I had a lowly job called "editor". It was our job to make sure people answered all the questions. If you don't answer the questions, then you get called by phone or a visit from the field workers. Since 1990 (iirc) the census bureau started asking if you're Hispanic. They have the question about race first and then they ask if you're Hispanic. The form explains what Hispanic means, but few people read the whole thing and a very large percentage left the question blank. So when they leave the question blank their form gets tagged as incomplete. They had a huge number of people manning the phones and they were near me in the office. All day long listening to them explain what Hispanic means to irate people. The stories from the people who had to physically visit people to ask if they're Hispanic included many people that were on the verge of being violent; they would get cussed at daily. People get really pissed at census workers coming to their house, especially if they think they already completed the form. The people on the phones and the field workers told me that after a while they got tired of the abuse and they just wrote down whatever answer they were in the mood to do.

Whenever you hear about the Hispanic population in America, understand that the counting comes from what I just told you. I later took advanced statistics in college and I understand there are techniques to adjust for errors in the raw data, but I never encountered any that could correct the magnitude that I witnessed personally.

Everything about the number of Hispanics (white or otherwise) in America is a lie.

Cui bono?

Not our fault your diversity of exclusively native European tribes isn't as rich as ours

Attached: Ethnographic_Iberia_200_BCE.png (677x630, 59K)

3% of the population is responsible for more than 50% of the gun crime. That 3% is black males aged 16 to 35.

America is in its second civil war right now and we are fighting the deepstate. the florida school shooting was deepstate's fuck you to donald trump for deploying national guard to the border top stop drugs, human trafficking and hard copy intel from crossing border. 17 children died and right before this they had multiple fire alarm drills that day and even had false flag shooting practices with 3 letter agencies. david hoggs dad trains agencies for school shooting scenrios and his mother is an exec at CNN. hogg also grad from rodondo beach CA in 2016 and was working for the podesta group #ITSONUS . its a cover for a sex cult look at the molach symbols in the photos hoggyboy was the camera man. you should also look into why WAPO is owned by amazon and why podesta was an editor there; thats some of the reasons why youre not getting the fucking news lmao~!

that Jesus Christ was a creation of the Flavian Caesars to usurp the Pharisaical judaism in place at that time

I think we will balkanize around 2040. Democracy was a cool social experiment but holy shit people are way too stupid to govern themselves.

make it an equal oppurtunity and draft 50% liberals and then put them on the front lines and see if they still love their isis muzzies. fun fact: girls who all went there against their family wishes thinking it was gumdrops and rainbows turned into living breathing fuck meats and when one of the daughters tried to run she got mercy killed. true story look it up.

>redpills Jow Forums refuses to swallow
Only faggots worry about who's white

>America will not have a second civil war
Ok but prove it please
Need facts

>Desperate people with fuck all to live for who have been shunned by society commit crimes
Imagine my shock

Attached: IMG_0332.jpg (550x512, 43K)

The U.S. belongs to its Anglo-Saxon natives. The only other claimants, the American Indians, were annihilated utterly by us when they challenged us for hegemony. Unfortunately today's shitskins have failed to learn from this example, so soon we're going to make another. I'll see you soon, OP.

Attached: 1508990612017.png (1900x1000, 68K)

is that why hillary clinton is a satanist running a child sex ring? because she wasnt loved by society or societies?

>People who have everything to live for
Fixed that. They are suffering from cultural collapse and are genetically predisposed to aggression which doesn't aid in compensating for their low mean IQ.

>genetically predisposed to aggression
Not true at all, everybody is a product of their environment born with a clean slate. You take a pure bred nord and have him raised in a black ghetto you best believe he's going to be a violent man, but he is more likely to make it out and be successful and change his violent ways, because society views him as a civil white man and encourages him to be one. Much the same for if you take an African and raise him in a white neighbourhood. He will be civil and polite, but he is much more likely to be violent and act uncivil because society views as an aggressive black male and encourages him to be one.

>niggers commit more gun violence than any other race
>white men with guns are america's biggest terrorists

Attached: abigaillaugh.webm (742x718, 2.8M)

planned parenthood

Your bait is unconvincing.

Then you're a fucking idiot. Can you even explain your thought process behind thinking behaviour is related to genetics?

Attached: IMG_0669.jpg (540x720, 115K)

>The military currently utilizes half the god damn US budget
No they don't.

Attached: 2017 federal budget.png (529x483, 79K)

You said people are born with a clean or blank slate. That's not true. in fact the evidence has become overwhelming in recent years that our genetics plays a massive role in our lives.

>Europe will remain white.
Without debating the usefulness or morality of planned parenthood, it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand.

Attached: EU_2030.jpg (890x698, 437K)

We're talking about behaviour here you fucking gimp. Explain to me how genetics does, would, could, ever affect somebody's behaviour to the point of them being a criminal or not.

Attached: IMG_0302.jpg (384x384, 35K)

And we all will fry when they finally grow tired of us.....

Who cares.

Attached: 1510841238313.jpg (658x422, 362K)

Chesapeake Bay Retriever Loves to swim but that can’t be right because that would mean that behavioral trait would be genetic and god forbid that be the case because then you’d be wrong and gay.

Flag of the white male

Attached: wm.png (570x300, 28K)

That's what I'm talking about. You're the one who is scientifically illiterate on this subject. Emerging data shows that our Behavior from simple traits like aggression or shyness or flamboyance or what-have-you is in fact genetic and not just a product of our environment. Some dog breeds are more cuddly than others. Some breeds of livestock are more efficient in different roles. You're asking me to believe that genetics applies to every species on the planet except for humans. Darwin be with you. Blessings and peace be unto his name.

Using your logic I'm goin to debunk your stupid fucking theory.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EnXaZTbdyd4
>dog raised by cats from birth, completely mute, cleans itself like a cat, behaves completely like a cat.

There's hundreds of stories of certain animals being raised from birth by different animals and behaving completely like the animal they were raised by, watch this documentary some time.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cymZq1VblU0

>Emerging data shows that our Behavior from simple traits like aggression or shyness or flamboyance or what-have-you is in fact genetic and not just a product of our environment

So your telling me if I was to swap 2 babies at birth, 1 from a flamboyant loud aggressive family, and 1 from a shy polite caring family the child would behave like their biological family? Think about it

Attached: IMG_0731.png (330x319, 330K)