What's wrong with identifying strictly as an individual and caring only about my self-interest...

What's wrong with identifying strictly as an individual and caring only about my self-interest? Why should I care about my "race", "nation" or family?

Attached: 1531886070616.png (1024x1024, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he asks as he get's deported to the nigs

Because most losers on this board have no talents, skills, or achievements to show for so they have to pigyback on the fact theat they were born with a certain pigment.

That's perfectly fine. Now get off my roads and quit using water and electricity. Do not expect insurance of any form to work anymore. Do not expect anybody to help you with anything, no matter what.

Get a blog, faggot. Nobody cares.

Because its a childish notion. As you get older/wiser you learn to pursue self interest without burning all your bridges.

>he doesn't understand that caring about what happens to others is an act of self-preservation
school starts next week, hopefully your 10th grade classes cover it

Hey edgelord, you should care about your family; they chose to feed, dress, and shelter your dumb ass until you could post stupid shit on Jow Forums.

I didn't ask to be born. I don't have any obligation to them. Why should I feel any affection for them? I don't share any interests with them. I don't like being around them at all.

>What's wrong with identifying strictly as an individual and caring only about my self-interest?
Do you believe in the existence of a real, objective morality?

Why is cooperation with others that are similar to you anti-individualistic?

Because your rights come from the collective.

What's your purpose in life then?

Do you have any friends you care about?

let me guess, you suffer from depression and anxiety.

Why should anyone care about you,op?

No one asks to be born; no shit. Are you mentally deficient? Your will doesn't preced you, especially spineless shits of your stature.
You have a lot in common with your family. I'm willing to guess they, dare I say, parented you. It's as if you inherited their genes; wow! You nihlist cuck, I hope you are ashamed of these boneheaded claims- you owe them your life.

When my son is old enough to find this site on his own, I hope he has enough sense in him to not post such demonstrably stupid shit.
We all owe our parents at least gratitude for not killing our pathetic asses in the crib. For some reason or another, you're pretending to be calloused enough to claim you didn't need them, you didn't want life, or whatever bullshit you spout next. Get a fucking grip, your family loves you... yeah, that stupid love you read about in whatever comic/anime/cartoon is what made it possible for you to still be alive, otherwise the whining and bullshit would've been reason enough to feed you to a pitbull, drop you a few times too many, or give you a 10 minute good-night-hug from a stuffed animal, you spineless ungrateful teen.

This. You’re a cuck if you focus on others whether it’s race or nation over yourself.

Attached: 4L_oOQb2N0i.jpg (750x744, 69K)

t. brainwashed cuck
Your family doesn't care about you. They're just retards who haven't outgrown their sick need to play with dolls.

Being an individual is extremely important. Everyone should be treated according their own actions.

However, true egoism (which is basically ONLY caring about your self) is wrong too. The whole point of being an individual is accepting the suffering of the world and deciding that you can take care of yourself, so the next logical step is learning to take care of others.

Only caring for yourself is a sign of weakness that self-preservation is so difficult for you that it takes up all of your life's focus and effort.

Altruism is for grown ups, narcissistic egoism is for little boys who just want their mom's to buy them a ringpop from Walmart.

Attached: ryukowtf.png (650x686, 249K)

precisely. independence is important, but being internally strong enough to realize and admit you leaned on people along the way is key to a healthy world view.

>gosh why are people on Jow Forums?
>must be because they're losers and not because of liberal marxists screaming about "destroying all white men"!

You are such a delusional fuckface faggot

jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
TL:DR - Ethnocentrism always wins and creates stable societies in the end.

Attached: animation1.gif (600x400, 763K)

>They're just retards who haven't outgrown their sick need to play with dolls.
I don't think they browse /toy/, but I might be wrong.
>Your family doesn't care about you.
Your justification to believe you're in the right for not caring about your family is weaker than your grip on individualism.

this is the 3rd thread i have seen like this plus 5 race mixing threads
shills are out in force tonight

Attached: slide 4.jpg (1224x1584, 892K)

Get help.

>Stockholm syndrome is a condition that causes hostages to develop a psychological alliance with their captors as a survival strategy during captivity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

Have you actually read any posts here? Strictly going by the posts I've seen, the vast majority of Jow Forums is:
>married to a beautiful white woman
>gainfully employed with major room for advancement, already making at least 6 figures or
>self-employed with a lot of property investments. Also making 6 figures a year
>the father of at least 1 child, more regularly 2 -4
>passionate about and active within their community
>has a hobby that is both productive and fulfilling. They are often masters of this hobby

I don't know if I'm missing anything but that pretty much describes 90% of Jow Forumss userbase.

Attached: DkJ9crWVsAISs7A.jpg (722x1200, 173K)

Oh, so now your families are holding us captive. Did they forget to lock your bedroom door and you snuck out to post?

Have you ever tried playing a multiplayer game by yourself against a team of five people?

Attached: 1530744939092.png (469x331, 8K)

You care about your nation because it's the last one on earth that represents true freedom. You care about your family because of love. Race, eh, it's cool to care about it but it's not as important. We're all the same race in Heaven.