Jordan Peterson: Alex Jones a "reprehensible conspiracy theorist"

Defends YouTube and twitter deplatforming of Alex Jones: "Controlling the content on their private platforms is not a violation of free speech."

Jow Forums BTFO

Attached: peterson_alex_jones_free_speech.png (1176x783, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MwtD2vnIevI
youtube.com/watch?v=EGKtIPKKyZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=bb_Go99mkFw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He also thinks Eurocentric identity is stupid and evil. Peterson is basically a philosophical Ben Shapiro.

Attached: 1530562637629.jpg (960x960, 374K)

He's not wrong but if you support this kind of behavior you're retarded and encouraging the free control of information by big media companies.

peterstein is a canadian and that is all anyone needs to know about him. says it all

What is a Peterson?

fake tweet

s.g

Is this another leftoid psyop?

Nice fake tweet

Attached: rw32.png (588x524, 312K)

Juden Peterson strikes again. Wash your balls.

Somebody needs to rake that leaf fucker. Clean your lawn!

Another fake tweet?
This really is coordinated takedown of Peterson

Check it out:
That was the previous fake tweet thread
Why is Shareblue doing this? D&C and sowing chaos?

ideological diversity for Universities - good
" " " Social Media - bad

The Reason - ??????

It doesn't even matter hes as much to blame for this shit as anybody else is

>It doesn't even matter
wtf i love lefty psyops now

Did you read the tweet you cockmongling pinko red diaper doper baby piece of dog puke?

I don't even care for jones that much and it's fucked jewtube banned

>baby piece of dog puke

Attached: 1517193839356.png (899x897, 966K)

peepeepooopoo DRUUUUMPF

I think its time for Juden Peterstein to lose all his credibility (as if he has any)
Surely there is evidence of him being a pedo

Who would win in a fight?
Jones or Peterson?

Attached: 1534021127987.jpg (600x679, 57K)

If Jordan Peterson and Donald Trump keep completely condemning the alt right, it will be a very good day. Gavin McInnes should get in on this. So should the RAM guys.

Kill the Nazis.

Attached: djkdsjkdskj.jpg (1079x613, 58K)

When’s the revolution against the Chinese communist party going to blossom?

this guy is a UN Agenda 2030 plant

Juden Peterstein should just go home, count his shekels, and laugh at the goyim at his point. He seems to genuinely think he is "public intellectual" now rather than the dupe of the Jews he is.

but peterstein was on his show several times

He's gonna end up like Dawkins by spending all this time being a massive faggot but in 20 years after everything is good and destroyed hes gonna sit on a bench one day and tweet that maybe he was wrong.

Jow Forums can partly blame itself for this shit. The board promoted lil Ben Shapiro for two years, tolerating his anti-Trump Ziocon war mongering. And did even more to anoint Jordan Peterson as a substantial alt-right voice.

Both received boosts from Sam Harris, another Ziocon, to usurp modern Conservatism from the pro-Paul anti-Iraq/Syria occupation movement Jones helped make mainstream more than anyone. Jones helped Trump get elected. So Jews on the right have eclipsed him, while Jews on the left got him banned.

We need to declare all out war on Peterson and Shapiro, and Joe Rogan as well. This may seem like nothing, but it will end in a less successful Trump path to reelection. That's the plan.

He also deplatformed Faith Goldy for talking to the wrong people.

Attached: 610B9858-8A44-4FB1-89D4-E19D355FD0AD.png (1180x1310, 1.49M)

I think people are realizing Peterson is a empty intellect.

>juden peterson

>OP posts image,no link

>leaf says it is fake, still no link to prove it

Attached: 750925727502513221.jpg (362x314, 24K)

The old boy finally jumped the shark. Can't wait to see his tiny island of fame sink into oblivion.

Attached: 235235353535.jpg (500x333, 36K)

Literally who?
>Googles
>Canadian Clinical Psychologist
Hah not even fucking once.

Theorizing about conspiracies isn't even a bad thing.

Back to David Brocks asshole.

Attached: 1515836807138.jpg (1000x695, 89K)

Is anyone at all surprised at what peterson says here. What else was the faggot gonna say? Fuck you twitter, assholes? ffs.

To think that this dinner was a counter reaction to the universal reception of JRE 911. This is how quickly (((they))) strategize. Lil Shapiro is being groomed to take Tucker's place at Fox News.

This. He's a small time celebrity and this is just pissing off his own fanbase.

The new article from the National Review

Attached: bs.png (599x205, 74K)

>Surely there is evidence of him being a pedo

Attached: 1530824310639.jpg (1683x653, 205K)

this thread is a false flag by peterson cultists
sage

isnt his whole stance not bowing down to tyrannical rehtoric?
i mean sure they probably haven't "deplatformed" a more "leftists" yt personality that tends to mobilize their entire fan base by posting a video on "what people have to do"

but you can't deny how alex jones followers tend to follow this guy like their secrect army commander.
youtube and facebook realize now how offering an accesesable public forum can be dangerous in fomenting a tyrannical regime just as much as it can foment rebellion.

these computer geeks are sick and tired of choas. they want well defined variables and and structured processes.

they want to turn the whole world and everything in it into a computer.

>what is burden of proof
Op is a faggot

Faith is annoying now, turns her entire thing into a campaign for an office literally nobody, not even her fans, think she has a chance to win

what a joke

Fake tweet. OP is a faggot.

This is a shill thread.
Remember to sage.

Jow Forums is a super computer. It hates jews.
Im not sure what point youre trying to make

publicly traded company/=private company

Attached: 17016832_1379329542106350_9067067724880480291_o.jpg (1920x1048, 381K)

Liberal computer people are some of the most annoying fuckers you'll ever meet. They actually think they're Vulcans from Star Trek and could pull off a technocracy.

Jow Forums literally can't recover
youtube.com/watch?v=MwtD2vnIevI

>Jordan Peterson acting like a sell out once again
ooohhhh nooooo im so surprised by this. all fields

YouTube and Twitter can "control the content on their platform" but the NFL can not. Interesting. Please tell me more...

>It's okay if an incestuous cartel of corporate oligopolies does it!
Absolutely disgusting.

Hahahaha I pray this faggot is banned from literally everything. This is the last straw, I don’t even like Jokes but I’ve defended Peterstein for far too long. The faggot can’t even function without his antidepressants LMAO.

the worst ones are the alt right anti sjw incel trump supporters

Nevermind the tweet is fake LMAO

JBP is a smart dude, but his center left policies are going to fall flat. The audience of mostly young men he has any clout with aren't going to stomach his strains of boomer tier neoconservatism.

Mark me on this.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Bill Nye the psychology guy opining on Mr Jones? He can't carry Alex's ballsack.

>Defends YouTube and twitter deplatforming of Alex Jones: "Controlling the content on their private platforms is not a violation of free speech."
>Jow Forums BTFO

Topkek, what the hell did you expect to happen? All these new "emerging right-wing thinkers" are just the latest version of Neoconservatism.
youtube.com/watch?v=EGKtIPKKyZ8

Am i the only leftist who thinks Alex Jones is fucking hilarious?
I love his autistic rants.
We ruin everything.

The amount of kikery in this thread is off the charts. Newfags and shills are indistinguishable at this point.

Attached: 1491264355470.png (900x720, 984K)

He's just a Zionist shill.

He is entertaining but he also reports real shit so far ahead that it sounds absurd. Im sure if you go back 10 years you can find videos of him explaining that they're gonna start pushing transgender toddlers and dressing up preteen kids in drag as part of sociopathic death cult agendas.

Sounds dumb as fuck but here we are

Did I hit a nerve? Shill?

Peterson climbed to the top of the dominance hierarchy and came out below turning into a twitter troll. Does he have a job anymore or does he shitpost all day like me?

Yes it is Yid!

ITT: Jow Forums takes a fake tweet and laps it up

The absolute STATE of this board

Attached: boomer.jpg (360x360, 16K)

Why does his symbol look like a multi-colored puckered ass?

He is a NEET!

>He is entertaining but he also reports real shit so far ahead that it sounds absurd. Im sure if you go back 10 years you can find videos of him explaining that they're gonna start pushing transgender toddlers and dressing up preteen kids in drag as part of sociopathic death cult agendas.
>Sounds dumb as fuck but here we are
He has a point ya know.

Juden Peterstien behaving as expected

WOW revelations! checked!

This, and the vast majority of propaganda created against Alex Jones is either exaggerated, out of context, made to look ridiculous (see: gay frogs), or completely false.

People haven't debated his points, they've just created this caricature of a raving, mad, lying, deranged conspiracy theorist.

Petercuck is such a dishonest piece of shit

it's bad.

The new crop doesn't know... anything really. But I'm pretty sure we're also being raided by a few lefty-Jow Forums faggots with proxies.

Isn't that what they did with Hitler?

I don't know where these retards got the idea that free speech is 100% synonymous with the 1st Amendment. The 1st Amendment protects free speech from the government. Free speech can't exist without platforms, and you can criticize the decisions of platforms with regard to what speech they choose to allow without making a legal argument that they're obligated to allow it.

I remember when Jordan Peterson seemed cool.

But then he defended anti-holocaust denial laws, was a libertarian, didn't believe in the Resurrection, defended Faith Goldy being uninvited from a speech for attending Charlottesville, and is now doing this shit.

Not usually a conspiracy guy but I think somewhere along the line Peterson become a double agent, maybe they saw his growing influence and invested. His values are so flimsy and he is now commanding his followers to act a certain way

youtube.com/watch?v=bb_Go99mkFw

>Not usually a conspiracy guy but I think somewhere along the line Peterson become a double agent, maybe they saw his growing influence and invested. His values are so flimsy and he is now commanding his followers to act a certain way

Nah, he's just a neocon.

That is a photoshop.

That's up to you.

That’s not the real tweet faggots

Attached: 7485D511-1C8E-44C8-BAD9-96F90F3C061B.png (1242x2208, 2.87M)

he's a psychologist, not a political expert. That's just his opinion and it's no more expert than anyone elses.

if you want a legal opinion, he's wrong. Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube have a monopoly on their respective services, open their services up to the public at large, so they shouldn't be allowed to impose content based restrictions on speech

>Juden Peterstein

Peterson is A FUCKING LEAF. This is par for the course, eh.

Why would you shop over OP's tweet

Peterson has health problems. Alex objectively has a virility that far exceeds that of the average joe.

Jones by knockout or submission in round 1.

Attached: 1488424717948.jpg (2048x1024, 186K)

What a dumbass. It isn't in any social media sites best interest to be a labeled a private company. They use the kike trick of being a chameleon. One thing one minute and another thing the next. White or Kike, Private Company or public platform.

>If private company, they must be held accountable for allowing ISIS videos and terrorist accounts on their website and are held accountable for their content.

>If they are a public platform, they can't be held accountable for what their users post.

There's a reason Lizard King Cuckerburg kept things as vague as humanly possible when he spoke with congress.

No principles, you'd stand hand in hand with George Bush, both of them, just because they're against "nazis" and support the (((elite))) to whom you're but a footsoldier.

This. It literally takes 5 seconds to check. Fuck you people are retarded for believing the shills.

Forgot to add, also as a public platform, they must allow free speech from people whether they agree with them or not.

Didn’t the gay frogs thing turn out to be true?

That's Professor Peterson bucko

>it's okay to protest the government and it's laws
>it's not okay to protest corporations and their rules

wtf, i love jordan peterson now!

Well the left used to love him during the bush years so they know how dangerous he is to them now.

He ain't perfect but he's not what they make him out to be. Hopefully it works out in the end

+1

Faith will win in a landslide and it will be the greatest salt storm anyone has ever seen, even worse than Trump’s win. Cap this.

Attached: 2B91FD0D-8E46-4F64-97E5-1EBDD072CDF3.png (703x721, 1.47M)