Why are leftist tweet responses to Drumpf so insane?

[pic related]...Are these leftist bots or are they real accounts? They seem so insane and all seem the same. It's like nothing the dood says is good enough for them.

Attached: tweet-crazy.png (1258x1148, 228K)

because all they care about is LISTEN TO ME!!!! VALIDATE ME!!!

I've noticed their most recent tactic of pretending to be veterans in order to gain a moral standing.
>omg look this former marine hates muh nazis so you should too!

>fmr. SGT

IE didnt make weight and was in S1

Groupthink is their heroin

Holly shit I was just about to make this comment. Now I know it wasn't my imagination.

are "confederates" actually in the same category as Nazis, KKK, and white supremacists? any burger clarify?

youre 100% right. they do this at a chance to become recognized. that's all it is. they're selfish, spoiled, and attention driven. they have no conviction, just complaining

dude none of those groups have been relevant in decades and centuries. i don't understand why people keep saying this shit.

No, they just want to lump in all white identity groups as hate groups and make freedom of association illegal.

KEK

nazis hated the kkk and never considered themselves white supremists

They're all synonymous and thus interchangable at this point sadly

The goyim have been given permission by their masters for a 1984esque two minute hate to project their own hatred and insecurities onto.
As long as they attack whites

Yes, absolutely. Shitlibs also believe the TEA Party was a white supremacist movement and desperately wanted Obama to drone the guys who took over that national park a few years ago.

I really like the gungrabbers who iraq/afghan vets. It's like being a vegan butcher, doesn't make sense.

The right is just as bad. If you don't realize this you're a part of the problem. Both sides are getting dumber and dumber. It's like an echo; one side acts like an idiot and the other side does it too.

Wakandian bots

I am continually surprised by the amount of likes that the insane nonsense spouted by my s o y sock on Twitter gets. It seems they are real people, just incredibly entitled, stupid and childish people who genuinely believe that they are intelligent, informed people. And I suppose some of them are kids who don't know better and others are resentful minorities who genuinely want to tear the whole society down and bring their betters down to their level.

They always were demented little dictator-wannabees, they just got stopped in their tracks by Trump and are having the usual mental breakdown sociopaths have when their plans are foiled.

Don't worry about their screaming fits, worry about when it suddenly stops and they suddenly start being super-nice. It won't be because they realized they're acting crazy, it will be because they've come up with a new plan to return to power, and make sure nobody who could stop them are alive any more.

Attached: 1529378221507.jpg (492x459, 80K)

I don't see the right wing erasing sites like TYT from all major social media platforms. The right didn't spent two years crippling obamas presidency with an investigation...into how it rigged the republican primaries. I don't remember when almost every late night talk show host spent every single night attacking of Obama. I don't remember hordes of black clad mobs in chapters across the western world attacking left wingers and supporters of Obama, bashing them in the head with a bike lock (and getting away with a slap on the wrist) like Eric Clanton. This is happening to right wingers and republicans RIGHT NOW. This isn't a balanced thing dude.

Nah, it's become very obvious lately. Usually it's navy fags.
>I served 25 years in the navy, here's why you should open the borders and pay for Paco's kids or you're a nazi
(((they))) are getting desperate.