HAPPENING - UVa Hospital (Charlottesville) LOCKDOWN

No archive link. No news link. Too new.

Why would the hospital be on sudden lockdown on the anniversary of the great Charger incident?

Seems like people are storming the hospital screaming COPS ARE RACIST, according to friends in the area's shitbook posts.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 5.43.19 PM.png (760x294, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NBC29/status/1028419632347131904
youtube.com/watch?v=RghZHGSmFq8
youtu.be/d-kRypo05DA
pscp.tv/w/1mnxeoVoborGX
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPNnNjlmGN
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLXRXZWzxm
youtube.com/watch?v=YTsQFdqQ_-U
youtube.com/watch?v=IpjZ_LCW5rk
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPNnNjlmGN?autoplay=true&q=charlottesville
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLXRXZWzxm?q=charlottesville
fuckbook.com/henry.graff/videos/10160764346020494
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They got bored without conflict

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 5.47.41 PM.png (774x91, 38K)

What I heard is they are marching towards the Rotunda to join a student protest and raising a ruckus along the way. Hospital lockdown as a precaution.

t.Hospitalfag

>charger
Fucking zoomers.

Is it true that they made phone carriers reduce 4g speed in the area so people couldnt live stream?

Sounds about right

Challenger. Or who cares, only vaginas drive cars.

wtf kek.

Fucking zoomer.

That sounds a little... not plausible without everyone noticing and both sides screaming about censorship and suppression. Cept there's only one side present right now... which is why this is a stellar turn of events as Antifa nuts begin to show how they can cause problems despite no opposing force.

stream?

City dwelling car fag. Get something with high clearance and watch your knowledge of washed up American car remakes fade.

No one I know from 'back home' is streaming. 'Sorry'

Update: this was 35 minutes ago so it probably involves something equally as retarded.

twitter.com/NBC29/status/1028419632347131904

I just want my town not shit up any more than it already is. I can see those deluded fuckers tearing down the statue of Jefferson in front of the Rotunda or something equally retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=RghZHGSmFq8
This is what happens when you take boogey men away from the left. We all know the world is sick, left and right are no exception. But the left are easily distracted by villians. Hide away the villain and they will name the Jew.

Here's a livestream for anyone that can tolerate this dumb redneck talking over the audio. At least he's a rightist
youtu.be/d-kRypo05DA

pscp.tv/w/1mnxeoVoborGX
pscp.tv/w/1rmxPNnNjlmGN
pscp.tv/w/1lDxLXRXZWzxm

Whatever man C'ville is toast, I left there after 22 years.. my entire life. Humid as fuck and too many nights watching low life vermin on the corner try to fuck with people. Either that or boat shoes UVA kids talking shit while simultaneously talking about 'muh dad'

Been looking at property though as recently as like an hour ago in Scottsville and beyond. I want a fucking stream on my property and VA has plenty of shit houses with acreage for cheap that fit that description.

Liuke when the oath keepers played hookie on an announced event and the counter protesters turned into a roaming harassment mob.

>storming the hospital screaming cops are racist
I wish it were true in a way. I wish the cops would just mag dump on these idiots. I'm so tired of this shit in every single way. Nignogs better hope I never come into possession of a time machine or I am going back and making sure slavery never happens, ever. I will render the timeline completely indistinguishable from what it is now. You fuckers better hope and pray. And kikes? Hahaha, don't even get me started on the kikes. Expulsion didn't work so what's the next step? Welp.

Sounds like a routine leftist chimpout. Somebody needs to get the hippie be good stick

Attached: 1533612482778.jpg (473x633, 43K)

>81118
quite the date today

youtube.com/watch?v=YTsQFdqQ_-U

Taking out their anger on sick and injured people and the doctors and nurses looking after them. So brave and noble.

What the fuck did you Nazis do now?

Heathers ghost has risen and she's hungry

>college commies trashing everything because there aren't any glow in the dark ecelbs to protest against unlike last year

Jow Forumstier giest?

5 packs, and 5 big macs. Please the ghost.

Why are they surprised by this? This has been the mantra of the left for years now.

youtube.com/watch?v=IpjZ_LCW5rk
is this it?

OMG they've gone too far this time, those fucking nazis have taken over a hospital so they can perform cruel Mengele-inspired experiments on poor helpless poc patients!

Attached: 1532300357367.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Because they've managed to convince a lot of previously normal or tolerable people that they're fighting a righteous fight. Without anyone to larp with they're now turning their anger on Thomas Jefferson and police and resulting in a lockdown of a fucking hospital. It might not be a surprise to us but it could be a good wake up call to bring people back from retard sympathizer status.

>them white idiots and them dindus
>yeah kangs
lol great commentary

Good stream. Why do white women always false tear up when they're on camera. You can't be so sensitive that you get teary eyed over what's happening at this exact moment. Fucking pathetic.

Literally fake news btw. The whole city is basically on lockdown. Cops are searching everyone entering the city center. There are about 10000 cops

>want to get a graduate degree
>was considering UVA
>apparently UVA is full of literal chimps nowadays

Jefferson would weep. I wonder if it's worth studying in Yurop? A lot of their universities charge miniscule tuition fees as I understand it.

Literally not you fucking retard. The downtown mall is a small strip that you can walk in 5 minutes end to end. This is a few miles away because as organizer cunt in the RT stream said, "We didn't want our people to be lyke basically in a cage with the barricades". They're sprawling out and fucking around on university grounds. Also the whole city isn't on lockdown, look at a fucking map and tell me how that makes any sense. I lived there for 2/3rds of my life. Now eat glass.

you could try VT, but it could be the same shit. C-ville is just notoriously faggy, I blame the fact that albermarle county is also faggy and C-ville is the only city in VA that is surrounded by only one county.

lol I applied to VT and got rejected. I thought I'd be an easy in with father as alum status and right after the VT shooting. Nay. 3.7GPA and whiteboi wasn't gonna cut it.

there was a periscope earlier
post links
kys redditor

All this chaos started with the niggoo president.

Everything women do is for attention. This is not even a meme.

Downtown Mall including the parks is on lockdown. Hospital is now on lockdown (there is a legitimate fear that if someone prominent on the right gets injured Antifa May storm the hospital, but hopefully they’re not that dumb).

95% of the city is not on lockdown but in a super cautious state.

It looks like a frat event in the streets. What happened to all the UVa proudboy types in the early 2000's (and long before that). Everyone was white, collared, boatshoe'd, and daddy money. Now I'm feeling old.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 6.21.35 PM.png (1720x1174, 3.89M)

Man I'm sorry you went through that shit, seeing your home town turn to trash. I lived in Harrisonburg and watched the same thing happen there. Richmond is actually p cool depending on where you're at. But if I had my choice, Monterey all day.

No sports? Shitty SAT? I haven't been to college in a decade, but you need to use your autism powers to have a good resume.

Just go to community college for 2 years, you'll shave a shitload of money and you'll be ahead of your 4 year students because you'll have an associates. Plus the whole 2-4 year transfer programes are near guaranteed acceptance.

Hospitals are inherently racist...The doctors and Nurses dress up like the KKK ...

>cops are racist
>only cops should have guns

>faggotry stream

pscp.tv/w/1rmxPNnNjlmGN?autoplay=true&q=charlottesville

also
>there should be no cops
>or borders

pscp.tv/w/1lDxLXRXZWzxm?q=charlottesville

Shit man I remember visiting a friend at VCU in 2011 or so and thinking it was the shittiest place I had ever been. I used to party at VCU in late high school days but guess I never paid attention as we drove through back then.

Also remember coming out to my car from a concert in like 2004 and cops were all around my car standing over a deceased victim of a shooting. The only good Virginia is ultra rural Virginia, though you get some classic white meth heads. Better than the alternative most of the time..

lucky's commentry is breddy comfy

>Why do white women always false tear up when they're on camera.
Its instinctive for nogs/women to over exaggerate in communication, they see the world in the superficial realm only, they operate on that level all the time so attribute the same level of depth perception to everyone they meet.

geez not abolish ICE?
these faggots r behind the times

Nothing is happening....

That was a decade ago but thanks, I'll past that wisdom on to my kids when I'm telling them I'm not paying for their 'higher education' waste of money dream

Are there even any Right-Wingers there?

tanks in 30 min

Two have been arrested all day. One for buying a shaving razor at the pharmacy on the downtown mall and then unbagging it on the downtown mall (which you had to pass security checks to enter)

Some other old whitey right type too, and then a dreadlocked animal presumed anitfa. Dunno what those two were got for though.

UVA and Tech are pretty much still like that. Tech in particular is insanely white and gook. What you're seeing is a good chunk of the leftist scum.

Richmond has gotten way better. It's bougie as fuck now. Home prices have driven all the detritus away.

Now Waynesboro is a fucking ghetto too. That area of VA has really gone down the shitter - hburg Waynesboro and cville. Monterey remains the best place to live in the entire state - if you don't mind driving a half hour to civilization. Covington would be cool if it didn't smell like shit all the time

the only thing a degree does is tell employers that you're probably not retarded. Plenty of college classes I took the lecture was near worthless beyond telling you what chapter you needed to self-teach for the next text.

Attached: 20120909.gif (612x3658, 366K)

foxfield races are still alive lol

why a fucking hospital?

DEVELOPING: Alaska Airlines says it is aware of an incident involving an unauthorized take-off of a Horizon Air plane

Lol I was thinking about mentioning Waynesboro but figured no one would have any idea. That's like 15 minutes from my true one-stoplight hometown which blew up and is unaffordable, and sweaty without any opportunity short of Richmond for IT. I'd live in Waynesboro though. I know Richmond is retarded pricey, what's the point though? Smells like trash. Suburbs look like all other suburbs on the east coast, may as well choose a cheaper place.

is that a blue lives murder sign LOL
are tehy learning to meme?
i dont remember seeing any black lives murder memes back in the day

slowpoke

Regardless of their individual motives, all 50 people who show up to the Unite the Right rally are going to be beaten into comas. The sheer number of counter protesters is just overwhelming. I hope they have a plan, defenses, and an escape route. They will need all three.

Current VCU student here. I keep noticing NoVA/Hipster-style developments as I drive around. They're building a Whole Foods on Broad. Rent leaves me penniless each month. My black friends are pissed about gentrification. The areas around the city are white ethnostates filled with vets.

Richmond is officially still viable as the Capital of the Neo-Confederacy.

you're about a day late there boss

Sky King is forever in our hearts

no one will fight back. also a good chance of finding drugs

that was yesterday dumb ass, read the date

Gloomtube is up.

Thanks.

Thank you user

No, you guys fucked that up too. It was always a retarded event tho

Attached: foxfield.jpg (960x960, 153K)

wheres kessler

Yep. Richmond is ground zero for gentrification. The process will be complete when they tear down the Confederate statues...over my dead body.

Yeah RVA suburbs are overpriced and shitty. The city is where it's at if you can afford it. My spouse and I pull in 160k combined income so it's not that bad.

The rural areas of VA are the only places that even still feel like VA anymore. I go to Charlottesville now and I don't even recognize it. Same with Harrisonburg. All that small town valley charm is gone. That comfy feel in the misty mornings looking out over the farmland and the 1800s farmhouses. It's vanishing. That was real VA man. The Valley was real Virginia. It's what Lee fought for. It's sad to see it change.

>could you imagine a liberal midget going to the eye doctor and getting told they're short-sighted?

best new meme I've seen here in a while: Performative Wokeness
much more potent of a killshot than virtue signalling as it undermines the central pillar of their ideological identity

>Seems like people are storming the hospital screaming COPS ARE RACIST
Fuck off Nazis!

No cops, no KKK, no racist UVA is their current chant right now hahaha.

fuckbook.com/henry.graff/videos/10160764346020494

Attached: 1533739938713.webm (710x400, 2.77M)

>Protesting cops
>Storm a hospital and endanger the lives of civilians
wew

Attached: 1533190608611.jpg (665x574, 25K)

Yoooooo something's feeling fishy about this.

How did so many people mobilize in to anti-cop protest now when it was supposed to be a bash the fash larp? Maybe these people had alternate signs in the trunks of their mom's station wagons but it seems peculiar. They knew they'd get in the news whether they were met with resistance or not.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-11 at 6.49.54 PM.png (1588x1088, 2.82M)

never went myself. i'm not that much of a faggot.

HIKI WHERE ARE YOU?

Attached: 1531184067340.png (318x318, 140K)

The rural areas are still rural. Having a university or two anywhere's gonna royally fuck up the town no matter what. Also, it's pretty nice to know there's at least a couple of polacks in my city. Could have walked by you in the street without ever knowing.

About the statues- doesn't the governor have to get involved?

Does Charlottesville still have their Jew mayor, Singer?

Attached: Cruz14.png (1261x995, 1.82M)

>gib us free houses
fucking commies

Looks like an ad hoc sign, written with duct tape. Prepared to write anything on it on the fly..

they will pay a guy to dress up in neonazi gear and threaten people

NO NAZIS, NO KKK, NO FASCIST USA

FROM PALESTINE TO MEXICO, THESE BORDER WALLS HAVE GOT TO GO

>going to a horse race that lasts all of 20 seconds
for what purpose?

This shit always happens

Antifa goes to an event looking for violence

Imagine how bad it must smell in there

Attached: DkVCEZPUUAANDrb.jpg (615x799, 93K)