Anyone else want to bet that someone is going to create altered audio of Trump saying the N word...

Anyone else want to bet that someone is going to create altered audio of Trump saying the N word? It'd be fairly easy to do.

This whole Omarosa debacle is just make it more believable when it's released.

Attached: DTQz2-7V4AAyq7Y.jpg (840x1120, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4
youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI
youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Would people even believe it after Omarosa was already called out on Twitter for falsifying part of her book about Luntz?

Nobody would even care

People are dumb enough to already believe he said it without hearing any audio at all.

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

Attached: 987234973495.jpg (2034x2000, 723K)

Plot twist: It's actually the video of MundaneMatt saying it.

>People are dumb enough to already believe he said it without hearing any audio at all.
You shills are so out of touch with reality. You have censored the internet and faked so many polls you actually believe that people still trust the news. You guys are fucking pathetic.

And you know the MSM is going to fly off with it and parade about it for weeks. They'd be extremely happy about it. More ratings and more agenda pushing.

Nobody cares about the MSM. Do you understand?

>Anyone else want to bet that someone is going to create altered audio of Trump saying the N word?
The tech already exists, it was previewed by Adobe a while ago: youtu.be/I3l4XLZ59iw

I don't know who you think I'm shilling for. There are many gullible people out there.

>It'd be fairly easy to do.
youtube.com/watch?v=I3l4XLZ59iw
It would be so easy, no one should take it as real or proof of anything.

Literally everyone has said "nigger".

>I don't know who you think I'm shilling for. There are many gullible people out there.
Nobody believes the news anymore no matter how many times you state that they do. This is your problem.

Anyone else want to bet that Trump leaks a fake audio of him saying it and entire news media runs wild with it without actually verifying it?

I live in a very blue area. You'd be surprised at how many people rely on CNN and Colbert for their news and believe everything they say.

What is actually scary is them creating a deepfake video of Trump saying nigger. There's lots of footage of Trump available to be used for it. I'm surprised it hasn't already been done.

You are a reddit spacing shill that is trying to pretend like you know the perceptions of the american people but the fact of the matter is that Trump has widespread majority of support. Your censorship has only shielded your own eyes fro mthe truth.

>people who support him already worry about the nigger problem
>people who are against him already think he's 100% racist nazi
Not going to affect much.

I don't know how you'd come to that conclusion. I don't even visit reddit.

I am not you're enemy so I don't understand the hostility. Trump does not have widespread support everywhere. You'd know that if you visit any major metropolitan area or college full of vocal leftist fanatics.

look what you did

Attached: 1524051339357.jpg (626x455, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=_sOGJd78JPI

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbP33yl_kT4

youtube.com/watch?v=fGu_mURDBMI

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

I think you are a very confused individual.

and it would be fairly easy to debunk mongofag

We should beat them to it and make one of obama and one for hillary. Or who would hurt them more?

Am I? Maybe you people still haven't left your bubbles. Maybe it's not the American people or Trump supporters that have issues, it's you people. Look at the media. Pushing for war. CALLING PEACE FAILURE. Silencing individuals or doxxing them because Trump retweets them. Crying out in pain because of criticism from the President in the way the press conducts itself claiming it's against the constitution but always combatting Trump. The media fakes news to push for wars nobody wants. Keeps the scope of acceptable conversations so narrow that if they were in control the world would never change.

You people are enemies of the United States of America and the media needs to be and soon will be mass arrested along with scores of other corrupt individuals. Your time for this bullshit has come to an end and soon the swamp is gonna be drained.

You people? What group are you lumping me into?

You are very confused because you're under the assumption that I'm on the media's side. I know they would push this if an altered audio clip was created, and some people would believe it and start protesting over it.

You literally work for a perception management firm. Cut the bullshit. Nobody here is stupid and you're inability feign ignorance is pretty funny. You know why shills suck at Jow Forums? Your goal is to keep discussions within a certain scope and frame and Jow Forums is antithetical to that.

I was pretty much counting on this since she started spouting off. The media a while back (forget who) even wrote an article after deep fakes were released saying someday soon audio deep fakes would be used against politicians.

You are horrendously wrong. You absolutely stun me with how awful your assumptions are and how much you are committed to them. Introduce some doubt into your own thoughts.

I don't know how you came to the conclusion that I work for a perception management firm, or even work at all. I hope you are not a detective or investigator, or tied to the justice system in any way.

After a few weeks, most of them would have forgotten it anyway.

Attached: 1533747207156.gif (800x1066, 1.16M)

Attached: 1529996495004.webm (394x512, 580K)

I live in a VERY Leftist-cuck town in CA. I can't count how many times I've overheard these retards yapping that "Hurr durr.....Trump said the N-word!". These brainwashed morons have zero critical thinking skills and NEVER question anything their Masters in the FakeStream Media tell them

No audio. I don't keep up with the memes so I'm not sure what he's saying.